The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This weeks results because everyone hassled me into them.......

+4
Afro
nadeem2099
Azzy
FootballLight
8 posters

Go down

This weeks results because everyone hassled me into them....... Empty This weeks results because everyone hassled me into them.......

Post by FootballLight Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:09 pm

Granada:

VS

Verona:

Granada 2-2 Verona
Kane --------- Costa x2
Sanchez

Both teams fairly evenly matched along with the tactics. Granada were slightly too defensive for me especially playing at home with pretty much 3 DM's but Verona beat them out wide which is where their 2 goals came from because of Costa's power. Kane scored because he bullied both CB's all day long with his power against the 2 CB's. Sanchez scored by coming inside and allowed to hit a 25 yard rocket. Verona could use stronger CB's whereas Granada could use potentially stronger full backs and be a little more attacking at home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Werder Bremen:

VS

FC Twente:

Werder Bremen 1-3 FC Twente
Huntelaar ------------ Pogba
----------------------- Tevez
----------------------- Silva

Excellently deployed tactics by both managers but I feel the formation suited FC Twente much more. Huntelaar opened the scoring with a well placed 15 metres finish as he found too much space in the box. FC Twente cracked on in the 2nd half and Pogba levelled the scoring within 68 seconds after he hit a bullet from 25 yards as her got too much space as him and Silva overran Rode as Gundogan and Maher were a little bit laps at defending. Tevez then put the visitors in front when he pulled onto Veltman and was able to beat him with easy and slot home from 18 metres, clinical finish. Silva wrapped up the scoring on 89 minutes with a quick break away as Tevez and Silva broke past the last line of defence and Tevez squared it to Silva who slotted home. Werder Bremen could use strengthening the left side of their team bar Gundogan as that's where all 3 of Twente's goals came from. Twente could improve on Rafinha and the goalkeeper also.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genk:

VS

Bordeaux:

Genk 3-3 Bordeaux
Ibra x2 --- Aguero x2
Lacazette --- Sterling

Quality game of football, really open game. Aguero opened the scoring with a well placed finish from 10 metres after he pulled away from the defenders. Ibrahimovic then levelled with a power shot from 25 yards and he then put the hosts ahead through a strong header from 6 yards. Aguero then levelled just after the break after he squirmed past Dier and fired into the roof of the net. Sterling then thought he won the game on 88 minutes for the visitors after he managed to get in behind Darmian and his shot across goal his the post and went in. Lacazette then managed a late, late equaliser after route one football made Ibrahimovic flick it on and he managed to break the offside trap, take it around Olimpa and slide it home for 3-3. Bordeaux could use a strong DM on Gonalons and maybe an improvement on Gabriel. Genk could use on improving Dier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Montpellier:

VS

PAOK:

Montpellier 1-1 PAOK
Dost ------------- Robben

2 well matched teams, PAOK predicted Montpellier's tactics well but the general "gulph" of them were very similar in terms of quality. Montpellier opened the scoring where Dost's movement was good enough to get in between both CB's and turn in from just inside the 6 yard box. Robben then levelled midway into the 2nd half as he got in behind the full back and slotted under the keeper to play out a draw in the end. PAOK need a stronger LB for me whereas Moontpellier could use better quality Wingers for me to create width.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

This weeks results because everyone hassled me into them....... Empty Re: This weeks results because everyone hassled me into them.......

Post by Azzy Fri 06 Mar 2015, 8:23 pm

No wonder results were so late, FL has clearly been at the local hospital getting that garden fence back out of his rectum Laugh

Azzy

Back to top Go down

This weeks results because everyone hassled me into them....... Empty Re: This weeks results because everyone hassled me into them.......

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 06 Mar 2015, 10:43 pm

Azzy wrote:No wonder results were so late, FL has clearly been at the local hospital getting that garden fence back out of his rectum Laugh

U MAD BRO?

Your lucky I wasn't playing my best team or else I would have done you in SO HARD it would have hurt.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Sat 07 Mar 2015, 1:17 am

Thanks FL.

Well played Marky.

Viva - need to start looking for a new LB then. Not sure where we go from the Bayern one, with the money we have mind!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Sat 07 Mar 2015, 8:51 am

nadeem2099 wrote:
Azzy wrote:No wonder results were so late, FL has clearly been at the local hospital getting that garden fence back out of his rectum Laugh

U MAD BRO?

Your lucky I wasn't playing my best team or else I would have done you in SO HARD it would have hurt.

You played 3 DM's at home mate. Your actually quite lucky home advantage came to your rescue because tactics were even and his team was slightly better. And before you ask, I didn't even take 1 look at the league table before doing results so I don't care if you were top Azzy and nadeem was bottom. Just to clear that up.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 07 Mar 2015, 2:51 pm

Afro wrote:Thanks FL.

Well played Marky.

Viva - need to start looking for a new LB then. Not sure where we go from the Bayern one, with the money we have mind!

I would take much notice of FL's feedback. He thinks i couldn't beat 10 men Genk despite having Aguero/Bony/Sterling etc and still thinks they can score 3 goals despite having 4 forward players against my 2 dm's & a decent enough back 4 picard

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Sat 07 Mar 2015, 3:43 pm

You pushed up, Ibrahimovic wins the flick ons and Lacazette was through on goal. That would have been the story of the game in truth. He went all out attack so that's why you scored the 3 goals and Bony isn't actually that good imo. So stop criticising my views when it is my point of view. Get over it, you drew and even with 10 men, I was thinking of putting them more towards a win rather than a draw.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 07 Mar 2015, 4:04 pm

Your a joke FL it's why no one on this board takes you serious,  just like your pretend Dr job, id put £5 you work in Tesco or Lidl but you can't bear to admit your a failure at life and have to pretend you've got some top job to make yourself feel less of a Kumquat.

PS your IP address show's as Greenhill Primary School  angel

Any side that played 10 men for 90 mins would lose, You know it, I know it & everyone here does. So either do your job fairly or Frak off ya Kumquat.

Quite frankly if i can't beat a 10 men side with 6 at the back and 4 up top then id rather resign then being part of this bias Poopie.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Sat 07 Mar 2015, 5:14 pm

Fernando wrote: Any side that played 10 men for 90 mins would lose, You know it, I know it & everyone here does.

I feel i should apologise as this whole 10 men thing wouldn't have happened if i just told trebs that carrick was injured but i totally forgot to i swear on me mums life. Lets just whip em out and be internet friends again amigos.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Sat 07 Mar 2015, 6:28 pm

I'll be checking injuries this week - as the voter is required to do - and anyone making that error will be on the wrong side of at least four goals.

Also, I said FL is a fence sitter because 75% of results were draws, how thick are you lot? Laugh

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Sat 07 Mar 2015, 9:12 pm

The way people were talking i thought i'd won Sad

I guess a draw isn't so bad but i need to get a win asap.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 07 Mar 2015, 9:16 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:
Fernando wrote: Any side that played 10 men for 90 mins would lose, You know it, I know it & everyone here does.

I feel i should apologise as this whole 10 men thing wouldn't have happened if i just told trebs that carrick was injured but i totally forgot to i swear on me mums life. Lets just whip em out and be internet friends again amigos.

No need to apologize Nadeem, Im still done with this crap tho as i said before find a new manager Ok! Ill get a mobile and check in now and again whilst working (not a fake job)

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 07 Mar 2015, 9:21 pm

Nando please don't quit over a result that shouldn't have been. Whilst the results have pretty much gifted me the title Id much prefer to see you battling me and enjoying it.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Sat 07 Mar 2015, 9:22 pm

I'm on results in the final week so i can fix it.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 07 Mar 2015, 9:24 pm

Oi Bob the ruddy Builder rag off!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 07 Mar 2015, 9:35 pm

Hero wrote:Nando please don't quit over a result that shouldn't have been. Whilst the results have pretty much gifted me the title Id much prefer to see you battling me and enjoying it.

I would rather have my balls hacked off with a machete then be around that moron any longer, Otherwise i will snap and ban him like Viva the annoying Kumquat (not viva) angel

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Sun 08 Mar 2015, 11:32 am

Well played Marky.

We don't need to replace Bernat at all.

I don't want you to leave Nando, who else am I going to banter with on Tuesday morning when United beat Arsenal?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down