The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

+5
Rowley
superflyweight
seanmichaels
Strongback
TRUSSMAN66
9 posters

Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 2 Feb - 15:03

Must confesss that I sometimes lean in a chauvinistic direction !!...........When I see a pushy female employee at work I sometimes am naughty and think "Hello trying to be macho in the workplace to show you're just as good as the Men are we !!"............Sometimes at home I mutter under my breath when "El Rosso" is moaning "Why don't you go in the kitchen....I'll give you a map on where to find it" etc............

I'm not proud of having these thoughts...........

Are you ashamed to admit you are a bit of a chauvinist ?

Are you a proud Chauvinist ?

Or are you the model of human decency ??

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 2 Feb - 15:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Are you a Male Chauvinist ?? Empty Re: Are you a Male Chauvinist ??

Post by Guest Mon 2 Feb - 15:52

I'm a chauvinist but then again, as a man, I'm better than women so it's allowed.

However, all frivolousness aside, it doesn't offend me if there's a woman capable of doing something better than me, saves me the bother of doing it myself. I'd feel the same if it was a bloke.

We've a couple of pushy female police officers here and I think they try too hard to prove they can do the same job as their male counterparts (of which I'm not one I hasten to add) but I don't think they do themselves any favours trying to prove they can do the job to everyone. They got hired after an lengthy selection process therefore they've already proved they have what it takes so everything else seems a waste of time.

I will say this, male or female I don't give a **** as long as you are the best person for the job. I don't agree with positive discrimination that allows someone to get an advantage based on the colour of their skin, the number of fully functioning limbs they have of whether or not they are in possession of a pen!s or v@gina (dunno if the swear filter allowed medically correct terminology) However, if that person is proved to be a better candidate than their male/female/black/white/brown/yellow/beige/green/blue/disabled/able-bodied colleagues then that's fine with me.

If I'm laid in the road bleeding heavily after a car accident I don't give a f*ck if it's shaved monkey that administers first aid as long as it's the best available at that time.

In that respect, I don't discriminate and have never suggested someone is unsuitable for a role based on gender colour etc.....there was the time I felt Lenny Henry was unsuitable for the lead in the Susan Boyle biopic but by and large, I don't care about stuff like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 2 Feb - 16:11

You're a chauvinist and the model of human decency in the same post !! thumbsup

That's good...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Feb - 16:15

What can I say? It's a delicate balancing act but one I manage with some degree of flair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 2 Feb - 21:53

Fxxk em.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 3 Feb - 8:44

Pisses me off that women feel they have to play rugby, football or cricket. They have their own sports like hockey and tennis. A women's place in cricket is scoring and looking pretty.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 3 Feb - 8:44

or making the teas.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 3 Feb - 10:44

Already we have a proud chauvinist.....A reluctant chauvinist..........and a model of human decency..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 3 Feb - 14:00

seanmichaels wrote:or making the teas.....
....and have them put me out of a job? Nah, they can wash the dirty cups up afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 4 Feb - 9:45

I can read women. You've got to know their wants and their needs. And that can be anything from making sure she's got enough money to buy groceries each week to making sure she's gratified sexually after intercourse.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 4 Feb - 10:45

Gratified sexually "after" intercourse ????

What do you cook her a three course meal or something?

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 4 Feb - 11:41

Two lesbians probably, sisters. I'm just watching

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 4 Feb - 12:57

Men get turned on by what they see but women get turned on by what they hear. I always make sure the woman hears the right thing.

I very tenderly explain to them that I can guarantee them at least one orgasm.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 4 Feb - 14:52

superflyweight wrote:Men get turned on by what they see but women get turned on by what they hear. I always make sure the woman hears the right thing.

and then you send them over to my house !! devil

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 4 Feb - 15:10

I usually don't do sloppy seconds, but I judge everything on its individual merit... so we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Last edited by seanmichaels on Wed 4 Feb - 15:13; edited 1 time in total

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 4 Feb - 15:11

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Men get turned on by what they see but women get turned on by what they hear. I always make sure the woman hears the right thing.

and then you send them over to my house !! devil
Then the Didsbury 2nd eleven take a break from doing your missus and sort out the girl Super's sent over, eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 4 Feb - 15:11

seanmichaels wrote:I don't do sloppy seconds.
I heard you do FLOPPY seconds though

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 4 Feb - 16:02

No, I'm not

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 4 Feb - 16:05

You don't have to be, Rowley, Yorkshire women already know their place

(above everyone else except Yorkshiremen)

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 4 Feb - 19:11

DAVE667 wrote:I'm a chauvinist but then again, as a man, I'm better than women so it's allowed.

However, all frivolousness aside, it doesn't offend me if there's a woman capable of doing something better than me, saves me the bother of doing it myself. I'd feel the same if it was a bloke.

We've a couple of pushy female police officers here and I think they try too hard to prove they can do the same job as their male counterparts (of which I'm not one I hasten to add) but I don't think they do themselves any favours trying to prove they can do the job to everyone. They got hired after an lengthy selection process therefore they've already proved they have what it takes so everything else seems a waste of time.

I will say this, male or female I don't give a **** as long as you are the best person for the job. I don't agree with positive discrimination that allows someone to get an advantage based on the colour of their skin, the number of fully functioning limbs they have of whether or not they are in possession of a pen!s or v@gina (dunno if the swear filter allowed medically correct terminology) However, if that person is proved to be a better candidate than their male/female/black/white/brown/yellow/beige/green/blue/disabled/able-bodied colleagues then that's fine with me.

If I'm laid in the road bleeding heavily after a car accident I don't give a f*ck if it's shaved monkey that administers first aid as long as it's the best available at that time.

In that respect, I don't discriminate and have never suggested someone is unsuitable for a role based on gender colour etc.....there was the time I felt Lenny Henry was unsuitable for the lead in the Susan Boyle biopic but by and large, I don't care about stuff like that.

Laugh

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Thu 5 Feb - 12:39

I love women, my mum is one.
Just irritates me when they think they can do a man's job.
So what if I'm a male nurse!!

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 5 Feb - 12:45

I love women, I own one myself!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourth Lion Sat 7 Feb - 14:41

As far as my family is concerned I am the proud, but rather lonely possessor of a Y chromosome.  

I have a mother, three sisters, a wife, two daughters and two grand daughters.  I've been taught my place.

signed:  Pussie Whipped of Hampshire.

But seriously, I'm completely at ease in the company of females.  I have no chauvinist tendencies because I don't feel I have anything to prove to women.   I don't have to impose my masculinity, nor do I feel a need to adopt some bogus air of male superiority.

I have no problems with anti-discrimination law that prosecutes sexist behaviour in the workplace, after all, I want my daughters to have a level playing field so they can compete for jobs equally.  The reason legislation is necessary is because men can't be trusted to be fair, honest and honourable.

Men DO look after their own.  The "Jobs For The Boys" mentality DOES exist.  Women ARE discriminated against.  Those sort of things work against my daughters and so I'm glad they have a legal mechanism available so they can combat it.

I joke about being pussie whipped, but I'm not.  I'm simply comfortable and at ease amongst women and consequently never have any trouble with them at home and at work.

Perhaps there's a lesson in that.
The Fourth Lion
The Fourth Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 7 Feb - 16:00

The Fourth Lion wrote:As far as my family is concerned I am the proud, but rather lonely possessor of a Y chromosome.  

I have a mother, three sisters, a wife, two daughters and two grand daughters.  I've been taught my place.

signed:  Pussie Whipped of Hampshire.

But seriously, I'm completely at ease in the company of females.  I have no chauvinist tendencies because I don't feel I have anything to prove to women.   I don't have to impose my masculinity, nor do I feel a need to adopt some bogus air of male superiority.

I have no problems with anti-discrimination law that prosecutes sexist behaviour in the workplace, after all, I want my daughters to have a level playing field so they can compete for jobs equally.  The reason legislation is necessary is because men can't be trusted to be fair, honest and honourable.

Men DO look after their own.  The "Jobs For The Boys" mentality DOES exist.  Women ARE discriminated against.  Those sort of things work against my daughters and so I'm glad they have a legal mechanism available so they can combat it.

I joke about being pussie whipped, but I'm not.  I'm simply comfortable and at ease amongst women and consequently never have any trouble with them at home and at work.

Perhaps there's a lesson in that.

Welcome back...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Sat 7 Feb - 16:27

While I kind of agree with you 4L Positive discrimination is wrong no matter how you coat it. I want my daughter to become successful based on her actions and have NOTHING to do with whats between her legs.

Same breath, I want my son to have the same opportunities and not miss out because of whats between his.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 8 Feb - 19:41

Life has never been a level playing field..............It's not just a male/female thing...........

Look at sky sports news..............A lot of the chicks presenting seem clueless but they are sexy with big breasts..............Whereas I'm sure there are less attractive chicks who love sport with the same qualifications missing out !!

You have to play the hand your dealt.......If you've got guts and are singleminded enough you'll get where you want........Have to remember though that there is a difference with being singleminded and being a complete t**t.....

My eldest is painfully shy and sensitive.... I've always tried to get my favorite line through to him "Fake it... till you make it!!".......

Everybody is attracted to or intimidated by confidence.....So pretend you've got some If you haven't.... !! No one is going to know the difference..

I do worry about him he's so easily hurt...................Maybe he's had it too easy.............A lot to be said for adversity in your formative years.....Certainly helped toughen me up...

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Sun 8 Feb - 20:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 9 Feb - 9:14

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Life has never been a level playing field..............It's not just a male/female thing...........

Look at sky sports news..............A lot of the chicks presenting seem clueless but they are sexy with big breasts..............Whereas I'm sure there are less attractive chicks who love sport with the same qualifications missing out !!

You have to play the hand your dealt.......If you've got guts and are singleminded enough you'll get where you want........Have to remember though that there is a difference with being singleminded and being a complete t**t.....

My eldest is painfully shy and sensitive.... I've always tried to get my favorite line through to him "Fake it... till you make it!!".......

Everybody is attracted  to or intimidated by confidence.....So pretend you've got some If you haven't.... !! No one is going to know the difference..

I do worry about him he's so easily hurt...................Maybe he's had it too easy.............A lot to be said for adversity in your formative years.....Certainly helped toughen me up...

Thought that was Jo's favourite line?

"The jobs for the boys" culture may very well exist but it's not just the "boys" who benefit. There've been a few women here over the years who have risen to pretty high positions and, having worked with them many years back, I feel confident in saying it has f*ck all to do with how smart they are. However, idiom, "it's not who you know, it's who you blow!" may be more fitting.

Some will suggest it's nothing but bitterness on my part but given that A/ I never wanted their job in the first place and B/ I'm happy to be in a position where I will never see them again, I doubt it's jealousy.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourth Lion Tue 10 Feb - 19:07

Generally speaking, I feel that the majority of us here would take the line that the best person for the job, regardless of gender is the right way to go about things. I'd certainly endorse that.

In that regard, we are not guilty of sexism.

It doesn't stop there, of course, there are lots of little ways in which men AND women treat members of their opposing gender less favourably. Such things don't matter much in the great scheme of things and I think you could lump most of it under the heading of "Vive la difference".

I've found that, generally, an attitude of "Live and let live" is a good approach to life.

But we should know when to stop. There is a line in the sand and we should be aware of where it is. We should also know that to cross that line is to take the risk of being held accountable for our actions.

It's about awareness and responsibility. Follow the rules and behave and its all good, but treat the rules in a cavalier manner, then you have only yourself to blame when things go pear shaped.
The Fourth Lion
The Fourth Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down