The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
seanmichaels
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Adam D
Hibbz
trottb
kingraf
ShahenshahG
superflyweight
Pal Joey
14 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Wed 28 Jan 2015, 8:33 am

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Buenos días, los tres amigos.

I was caught up somewhere in the Milky Bar Way yesterday.

a dime for your thoughts?

Sometimes when this place gets kind of empty
Sound of their breath fades with the light

Are you hoping Michael Cadbury plays a scorcher tonight? It's just starting here.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Feb 2015, 7:15 am

rick_dagless wrote:Any chance we can sack the civil war off today, Men of the North don't do that, we have enough predujices to go around.

Morning fist

Vote 1 Rick.
I couldn't agree more. No nasty slagging off is necessary.

Let's all concentrate on external misfortunes of other poor bastards... not amongst ouryourselves.

How is everyone today?
I'm buggered.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Feb 2015, 7:32 am

World Cup 2015 warm-ups

De Kock finds form in SA win

Willies really do come in all shapes and sizes Shocked

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 09 Feb 2015, 7:41 am

Played the front Nine at my home club for the first time in nearly two years this weekend. Then got a little tipsy with friends and my girlfriend Saturday evening.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 09 Feb 2015, 7:45 am

Anyone here know if it's illegal to trade in foreign currency at airports? If I trade in my ranks for dollars, can I then trade my dollars for Euros, then trade my euros for rands?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Feb 2015, 7:47 am

kingraf wrote:Anyone here know if it's illegal to trade in foreign currency at airports? If I trade in my ranks for dollars, can I then trade my dollars for Euros, then trade my euros for rands?

How can it be illegal? Just go in and trade it, presumably youre going to wait between trades?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 09 Feb 2015, 7:48 am

Not illegal (well in the UK) but I can not think how the fees at the airport would not counteract any kind of benefit.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 09 Feb 2015, 7:53 am

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Feb 2015, 7:58 am

Rowley wrote:Morning all.

Morning mate? Want to reduce Dave to a quivering, bloodthirsty, foaming at the mouth wreck with your location?

...Well more than he already is

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 09 Feb 2015, 8:01 am

I don't want to upset anyone shah. Rick has shown us the way, it is all about the harmony on here now.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Feb 2015, 8:05 am

Rowley wrote:I don't want to upset anyone shah. Rick has shown us the way, it is all about the harmony on here now.

Rick is a lawyer, Frak him and the horse he rode in on

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 09 Feb 2015, 8:08 am

Shah wrote:Rick is a lawyer, Frak him and the horse he rode in on

Despite your desire for equine copulation, I am not rising today Shah, and shall take it for the Top Bantz it is...

I am feeling harmonious.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Feb 2015, 8:13 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote:Rick is a lawyer, Frak him and the horse he rode in on

Despite your desire for equine copulation, I am not rising today Shah, and shall take it for the Top Bantz it is...

I am feeling harmonious.

My desire for equine copulation makes you rise on a normal day?!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 09 Feb 2015, 8:29 am

Shah wrote:My desire for equine copulation makes you rise on a normal day?!

I have very few normal days Shah... But the fact that you are owning up to a desire to copulate with a horse, and are one more step towards conquering your deviance, means that I will rise all the better on the next normal day.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Feb 2015, 8:36 am

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 09 Feb 2015, 8:36 am

Morning Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Feb 2015, 8:40 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote:My desire for equine copulation makes you rise on a normal day?!

I have very few normal days Shah... But the fact that you are owning up to a desire to copulate with a horse, and are one more step towards conquering your deviance, means that I will rise all the better on the next normal day.

Ah, looking for a claim against me. I direct you towards the EDL

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Feb 2015, 8:41 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Good morning.

Morning Tino, congrats on the great egg and spoon race win

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Feb 2015, 8:44 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean? Are you talking literally an egg and spoon race or rugby?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 09 Feb 2015, 8:44 am

Shah wrote:Ah, looking for a claim against me. I direct you towards the EDL

Toppy?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Feb 2015, 8:56 am

Some poor Japanese bugger got bitten by a shark today. Up near Ballina. Didn't survive.

The elasmobranchologists are trying to determine if it was the same shark seen hundreds of kms further south a couple of weeks ago near Newcastle. How can they be entirely sure?

I guess if it's big; then that'll be it!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Feb 2015, 8:56 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean?  Are you talking literally an egg and spoon race or rugby?

(Ball = egg) + (spoon = players) = rugby

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Feb 2015, 8:57 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Some poor Japanese bugger got bitten by a shark today. Up near Ballina. Didn't survive.

The elasmobranchologists are trying to determine if it was the same shark seen hundreds of kms further south a couple of weeks ago near Newcastle. How can they be entirely sure?

Match bite marks and if possible check remains

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 09 Feb 2015, 9:03 am

Cheers Ricko. Cheers Shah.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Feb 2015, 9:07 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean?  Are you talking literally an egg and spoon race or rugby?

(Ball = egg) + (spoon = players) = rugby

Yes, it was rather excellent. Almost worth finding Steffan to wind him up. Almost.

Warrington got their Super League campaign off with a crushing victory over Salford as well. Life is good, Shah. Life is good.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Feb 2015, 9:08 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Some poor Japanese bugger got bitten by a shark today. Up near Ballina. Didn't survive.

Get fin prints too.

Maybe just drag a plastic mold through the ocean (soaked in pig's blood and assorted offal) and try and get a bite imprint that way?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 09 Feb 2015, 9:12 am

They check if the elasmobranch comes from the same elasmotree.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Feb 2015, 9:15 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Get fin prints too.

Maybe just drag a plastic mold through the ocean (soaked in pig's blood and assorted offal) and try and get a bite imprint that way?

Usually off the corpse mate.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Feb 2015, 9:15 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

They check if the elasmobranch comes from the same elasmotree.

Only an ichthyologist would say so, Jules.

Yes, I believe they should do the check.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 09 Feb 2015, 9:18 am

kingraf wrote:Anyone here know if it's illegal to trade in foreign currency at airports? If I trade in my ranks for dollars, can I then trade my dollars for Euros, then trade my euros for rands?

Quite legal.

If you start with 1000 rands (is that a lot? No idea...) then using todays Amex Forex rates (assuming no commission) you would be given back $89.64, which they would then buy back for 940.05 rands (do they have .05 rands? No idea...) and convert to euros leaving you with EUR65.44, which you could sell back to them for 882.95 rands.

Therefore you would be 117.05 rands down, (what could you buy with that? A car? A jetski? No idea...) so it is pointless. This assumes no commission, and of course these rates cannot be guaranteed until payment has been made.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Feb 2015, 9:21 am

Union Cane wrote:

Quite legal.

If you start with 1000 rands (is that a lot? No idea...) then using todays Amex Forex rates (assuming no commission) you would be given back $89.64, which they would then buy back for 940.05 rands (do they have .05 rands? No idea...) and convert to euros leaving you with EUR65.44, which you could sell back to them for 882.95 rands.

Therefore you would be 117.05 rands down, (what could you buy with that? A car? A jetski? No idea...) so it is pointless. This assumes no commission, and of course these rates cannot be guaranteed until payment has been made.

I don't think raf is so daft as to do it all on the same day?!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 09 Feb 2015, 9:24 am

chin
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 09 Feb 2015, 9:27 am

1. Only 10 posts til threadsplit
2. Only 2 posts til 12345
3. Your location is annoying long Union. If your friends can't tell you, who can?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Feb 2015, 9:29 am

Cane is right though. Bad conversion currencies and the commission kills it.

Better off buying cheaply priced resources. Rock bottom prices. Maybe wait a bit more though until the prices go down even further. Already down around 70% of selling price of 2-3 years ago. It can all take off like a rocket again... if there is more instability & uncertainty around the world... and things get out of hand in a military sense. It's all cycles... unfortunately.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 09 Feb 2015, 9:31 am

I do find myself in agreement with Jules' final point.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 09 Feb 2015, 9:34 am

1. 7, isn't it?
2. Exciting times.
3. Have you read it? It is the ramblings of an unknown evangelical preacher who had been speaking to the attorney of Jim Jones, the nutter behind the Jonesstown mass suicide / murder in 1978. A recording of it is used as the opening stanza of the :zoviet*France track 'RAM', which is currently one of my favourite pieces of (post) industrial dark ambient music. Three phrases from it were sampled and used in the Praga Khan track 'Injected with a Poison', which was a favourite of mine as a young man. It is a bit long though, I'll change it when I think of something shorter.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Feb 2015, 9:34 am

Rowley wrote:I do find myself in agreement with Jules' final point.

I was scrolling down the page looking for more text at the bottom.... and then realised that was it.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 09 Feb 2015, 9:58 am

Anyone hit the Rugger boards yet?

Last edited by rick_dagless on Mon 09 Feb 2015, 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : obviously not sean as he was pwned)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 09 Feb 2015, 10:01 am

Not me, too upsetting Rick

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 09 Feb 2015, 10:02 am

Bet the mods need counselling after the 6 nations on the rugger boards.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 09 Feb 2015, 10:05 am

It is carnage on there Rick. I once tried to help out on tennis during Wimbledon. A mistake I will only make once.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 09 Feb 2015, 10:06 am

Rugby board makes tennis look like summer camp for sean's prep school buddies.

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=57664

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 10 Feb 2015, 10:59 am

Union Cane wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:At work. Do you think I sit watching Bloomberg when I'm at home?  Jesus Christ, Union.  Give me some credit.

Sorry but if you're at work and the telly is on, it's not work. You're probably in a care home or something.

There is no sound on.

I think you should take off your ear muffs and snow shoes now and put the sound up... to about 12-13 on mine (whatever your equivalent is).

No need to feel guilty or anything; having a quiet morning in the Home Office.

As long as you have about 6-8 significant thoughts and strike a few items off a checklist... good as a day's work in a commercial office, I say.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20