The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone recommend a good Boxing news website?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone recommend a good Boxing news website? Empty Anyone recommend a good Boxing news website?

Post by Peacehavenboy Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:51 pm

Hi guys,
I mainly use Boxingnews24 but I can't deal with the writers there...They are so biased it is actually ridiculous. Anyone read any of Scott Gilfoids articles? I think he just hates all UK fighters too...

Rant over...haha

Cheers guys.

Paul

Peacehavenboy

Back to top Go down

Anyone recommend a good Boxing news website? Empty Re: Anyone recommend a good Boxing news website?

Post by Coxy001 Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:03 pm

Why, what about our very own V2 Boxing Journal? It's stuffed full of great articles written by knowledgeable and unbiased writers from our very own forum.

Anyone recommend a good Boxing news website? 3559488474

Hopefully that'll get me back on good terms with Rowley powley who one feels has his finger hovering over the ban button...

Seriously though it is a pretty decent read

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Anyone recommend a good Boxing news website? Empty Re: Anyone recommend a good Boxing news website?

Post by Peacehavenboy Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:05 pm

Yeah I always visit here to see what's going on in the boxing world....
I was asking for another site though... Smile

Peacehavenboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:13 pm

maxboxing.com then as you're beyond demanding! Wink

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:15 pm

Boxing scene & espn boxing are worth keeping an eye on. Boxing scene is a bit of clunky website but has on the button updates. Espn is a much slicker wesite with better journalism, but generally not as wide scoping in its coverage.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacehavenboy Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:19 pm

Thanks guys! I'll check those out. Hope you all have a fab weekend.

Peacehavenboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down