The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big shoulders/medium chest or Medium shoulders/ Big Chest ??

5 posters

Go down

Big shoulders/medium chest   or    Medium shoulders/ Big Chest ?? Empty Big shoulders/medium chest or Medium shoulders/ Big Chest ??

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 12:27 pm

Always had big shoulders..............Look at any picture and big shoulders detract from the chest..........I've always been able to do high reps with 110 pounders on the incline bench......But I've always felt my chest has lagged even though people say It's pretty big...

However most big guys with smallish shoulders tend to have big chests and most of these guys tend to comment about your shoulders.....and vice versa..

Are you a chest or shoulder Man............

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Big shoulders/medium chest   or    Medium shoulders/ Big Chest ?? Empty Re: Big shoulders/medium chest or Medium shoulders/ Big Chest ??

Post by AdamT Sat 13 Dec 2014, 7:54 pm

Big chest truss but been told have big shoulders too. My back and arms are my weakness. My legs are very thick but that is probably down to all the power lifting

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Big shoulders/medium chest   or    Medium shoulders/ Big Chest ?? Empty Re: Big shoulders/medium chest or Medium shoulders/ Big Chest ??

Post by superflyweight Wed 04 Feb 2015, 3:12 pm

I've got a fat back. It's a build up of fatty deposits just above the belt line. It's fairly well concealed in casual clothing, but you don't want to see me in my underpants.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 04 Feb 2015, 3:13 pm

superflyweight wrote:I've got a fat back.  It's a build up of fatty deposits just above the belt line. It's fairly well concealed in casual clothing, but you don't want to see me in my underpants.

Most men hold fat on their lower backs. It is normal

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 3:14 pm

superflyweight wrote:I've got a fat back.  It's a build up of fatty deposits just above the belt line. It's fairly well concealed in casual clothing, but you don't want to see me in my underpants.
Don't sell yourself short, Super. I myself have fairly broad shoulders but have basically gone to Hell in a handcart since I got married and realized that I needn't bother being a homosexual going to the gym any more

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Feb 2015, 3:16 pm

AdamT wrote:

Most men hold fat on their lower backs. It is normal

If they are too fat I tend to let them rest it on my back as well, the whole belly on belly thing isn't great.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Feb 2015, 3:18 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
However most big guys with smallish shoulders tend to have big chests and most of these guys tend to comment about your shoulders.....and vice versa..

Beefcake, I have a similar dilemma. Is my c*ck really small or are my hands just massive? I'm not sure?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 3:19 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Beefcake, I have a similar dilemma.  Is my c*ck really small or are my hands just massive?  I'm not sure?
If you had massive hands Tina you'd use them to beat the f*ck out of your kids, so I think that answers that question for you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Feb 2015, 3:21 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Beefcake, I have a similar dilemma.  Is my c*ck really small or are my hands just massive?  I'm not sure?
If you had massive hands Tina you'd use them to beat the f*ck out of your kids, so I think that answers that question for you!

F*ck you Dave. F*ck you and your satanic music fetishes.

Truss is more sensitive and will hopefully give me a real answer.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 3:27 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

F*ck you Dave.  F*ck you and your satanic music fetishes.

Only thing TRUSS is sensitive about is his weight gain, hair loss and erectile disfunction

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 05 Feb 2015, 4:16 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

F*ck you Dave.  F*ck you and your satanic music fetishes.

Only thing TRUSS is sensitive about is his weight gain, hair loss and erectile disfunction

Always nice to welcome new posters to the lifting section.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down