The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, if you truly love rugby, then watch this

+7
WELL-PAST-IT
doctor_grey
MrsP
No9
BigTrevsbigmac
SecretFly
LordDowlais
11 posters

Go down

Please, if you truly love rugby, then watch this Empty Please, if you truly love rugby, then watch this

Post by LordDowlais Wed 10 Dec 2014, 4:30 pm

This is so heart warming, I had a lump in my throat when I watched this, this is what makes the little things we bicker about on here pale into insignificance, I am still a little emotional even when typing this, please watch :-

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/watch-moment-school-rugby-team-8259266#2

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Please, if you truly love rugby, then watch this Empty Re: Please, if you truly love rugby, then watch this

Post by SecretFly Wed 10 Dec 2014, 6:34 pm

Yeah, very nice moment....from both teams.  The joy, the sense of accomplishment.  Sport at its best when actually winning isn't everything but achievement still is.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Please, if you truly love rugby, then watch this Empty Re: Please, if you truly love rugby, then watch this

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Wed 10 Dec 2014, 7:07 pm

Great stuff

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by No9 Wed 10 Dec 2014, 10:21 pm

Remarkable young lads... Moments like this is what gives Rugby the lead when discussing respect in sport.

And its really reassuring, that when a group of young lads (obviously from both schools) give encouragement to someone "different" in this way, that old f..rts like me can rest assured that the respect in rugby will continue...

if any of the young gents, read this.. Well done, really proud of you guys... a credit to your schools, parents and a lesson to us all...
clap clap clap

No9

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Thu 11 Dec 2014, 12:21 am

Thanks LD.

Just wonderful.

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Thu 11 Dec 2014, 7:05 am

With all the crap we see in our lives and in the news, this is a nice piece which restores a little faith in human nature.  
Very, very good way to srart my day.  Thank you.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Sun 14 Dec 2014, 12:16 pm

Made my day.

It is great to to see that kids can still behave with respect to those that cannot for no fault of their own be "normal". It shows that the perpetual news items showing the worse side of kids behaviour are just a small part of a much bigger picture and that a lot of kids 30+ in this case have big hearts and are happy to make every effort to include a mate who was born disadvantaged.
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Sun 14 Dec 2014, 12:17 pm

Mods, this one needs to be pinned at the top!
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sun 14 Dec 2014, 12:23 pm

Pure class.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun 14 Dec 2014, 1:02 pm

Lovely to see Smile
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Allty Sun 14 Dec 2014, 1:13 pm

Brill Thanks for Link Lord D

Allty

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun 14 Dec 2014, 2:41 pm

Great post Smile
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 17 Dec 2014, 10:11 am

I'm just bumping this back up to the top just in case nobody has seen it. Also thanks for the nice replies. Hug

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down