The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight that has gone under the radar

3 posters

Go down

Fight that has gone under the radar  Empty Fight that has gone under the radar

Post by wheelchair1991 Mon 08 Dec 2014, 11:04 am

This saturday Stephen Ormond takes on British Lightweight champion Terry Flanagen, this is a good even fight that I am really looking forward too. With Crawford going up to light welter his lightweight WBO strap will become vacant. It looks like the winner of this fight will fight Juan Diaz for the vacant title. Who do you see winning this weekend?

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Fight that has gone under the radar  Empty Re: Fight that has gone under the radar

Post by 88Chris05 Mon 08 Dec 2014, 12:11 pm

Should be a good fight, this - got to admit it slipped off my radar, too.

Not much in it either way, but I'll go with Ormond, who I suspect might be a slight underdog. Can't be much in it and I haven't checked that, mind you, so if anyone can enlighten me on that front I'd appreciate it.

If speed plays a part in this fight then it's an area where Ormond has the edge - when you combine that with his excellent output and stamina I think he's a very, very hard man to outpoint and a distance fight might well favour him. Neither man is a banger of any sort but I think Ormond being that little bit trickier and hard to pin down, matched with his work rate, mean he'll have a narrow edge. I was impressed with the way he dealt with Dirty Derry last December.

Is Crawford definitely vacating and moving up, then?
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Fight that has gone under the radar  Empty Re: Fight that has gone under the radar

Post by wheelchair1991 Mon 08 Dec 2014, 12:22 pm

Well Crawford himself said he was last week so i think its pretty definate

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Mon 08 Dec 2014, 1:28 pm

Ormond pulled out a couple of days ago. Rescheduled for the new year.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down