The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Frustrating game you've played

+4
Lex-Express
Bobby Roode
Midnight Sting
President Trump
8 posters

Go down

Most Frustrating game you've played Empty Most Frustrating game you've played

Post by President Trump Mon 07 Feb 2011, 12:57 pm

Mine would have to be Another World on the Saga Mega drive, it was a nightmare of a game but so damned addictive

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Most Frustrating game you've played Empty Re: Most Frustrating game you've played

Post by Midnight Sting Mon 07 Feb 2011, 3:08 pm

Perfect Weapon on the Ps1. The damn camera always seemed to be in the wrong place. Good game despite it's many faults though.

Midnight Sting

Back to top Go down

Most Frustrating game you've played Empty Re: Most Frustrating game you've played

Post by Guest Mon 07 Feb 2011, 6:32 pm

treasure island on the ZX Spectrum 48k

This was one of the 1st 'game computers' to come out and you loaded the game by playing a tape.
It made such an annoying noise and took about 5 mins to load the game.
It always crashed after level 1.
It took alot of efford to dodge some pirate bloke and jump over some barrells to get to level 2, then the stupid thing crashed.

No matter how many times i tried reloading, i never got to see level 2
:crying:

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sting Mon 07 Feb 2011, 6:37 pm

I remember Treasure Island on the spectrum. It was exactly the same as Willow Pattern, except for that first level. Definitely a frustrating game. That crash probably saved you hours of pain.

Midnight Sting

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Roode Tue 08 Feb 2011, 4:09 pm

Syndicate on PC. Freakin impossible. I couldn't play it for longer than 10 mins without getting completely lost.

Having said that, I bought it in 1994 and sold it about a month ago on Amazon for £8, every cloud!

Bobby Roode

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Tue 08 Feb 2011, 4:36 pm

Goldeneye rouge agent on ps2

brought it could get off the platform u stand on at the very begining couldnt find a door nothing, spent half hour trying, couldnt do it so gave up

never played it since

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Y2James Tue 22 Feb 2011, 3:07 pm

F14 Tomcat on the Atari 2600 - the thing was impossible to land! Either that or Dead Rising on the Xbox 360 due to the stupid save system and having to replay the darn thing over and over!

Y2James

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramxel Tue 22 Feb 2011, 3:39 pm

F-29 Retaliator on the Atari 520, some mission towards the end several incoming migs to take out before they nuked you're base. A typical 1vs 20 affair I must have tried this level well over 1000 time only ever managed to kill them all once, but then crash landed as i forgot to put the landing gear down.

Kramxel

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Tue 22 Feb 2011, 4:09 pm

Bobby Roode wrote:Syndicate on PC. Freakin impossible. I couldn't play it for longer than 10 mins without getting completely lost.

Having said that, I bought it in 1994 and sold it about a month ago on Amazon for £8, every cloud!

I loved Syndicate. It was excellent and I didn't think it was that tough. Except one of the later kidnap missions where about 90 people descended on you with miniguns
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by tommythecat Sun 27 Feb 2011, 7:27 pm

Trials HD on the 360

tommythecat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down