The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awful booking by WWE *smackdown spoiler*

+6
Kay Fabe
Fernando
liverbnz
DrDeath
Prometheus
adamk
10 posters

Go down

Awful booking by WWE *smackdown spoiler* Empty Awful booking by WWE *smackdown spoiler*

Post by adamk Wed 19 Nov 2014, 9:36 am

Sorry stole the title from Crippledtart.

So the stipulation was added on Smackdown that if Team Cena lost then they're all fired... this should've happened at the latest on Raw!! (someone on previous thread also said this)

I think this means 100% a Team Cena win now and in my eyes it will be Cena vs at least 3 authority members at the end. Cue Super Cena opens up Raw on Monday all smiley and happy being the man who took down the authority.

I really hope I'm wrong but can anyone see the Authority winning now and if so what happens next?

adamk

Back to top Go down

Awful booking by WWE *smackdown spoiler* Empty Re: Awful booking by WWE *smackdown spoiler*

Post by Prometheus Wed 19 Nov 2014, 9:59 am

Ah, I just posted this in the other thread.  This is a better idea.

I'm sure many had this as a problem that if you have a stipulation on one team you must have it on the other.  It seems very much like an after thought, but at least it happened and I'm pleased for that as it adds more intrigue that if Cena & co. do lose, how will that be handled.

My own thoughts is that Team Cena will lose. And that the following Raw, Vince / or a new manager he has promoted, will come out and tell HHH and Steph that they have exceeded their authority and they are sacked and Cena & co. are re-instated. Should be a way of getting a pop for him.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Awful booking by WWE *smackdown spoiler* Empty Re: Awful booking by WWE *smackdown spoiler*

Post by DrDeath Wed 19 Nov 2014, 10:34 am

Sting for new GM!

DrDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Wed 19 Nov 2014, 1:54 pm

Authority is losing I think. Stephie is cooking a bun I'm led to believe so this will give her a long overdue absence from TV. If this is to be the case it's a wonderful oppourtunity to further Ryback's latest push. Will they take it though? Wouldn't bank on it.

Last edited by liverbnz on Wed 19 Nov 2014, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by adamk Wed 19 Nov 2014, 2:26 pm

Would make sense if she's up the duff... I feel if Cena does win it will lead to a HHH vs Vince scenario.

adamk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 20 Nov 2014, 8:41 pm

Triple H will announce a stipulation to the main event of Survivor Series which will see all of Team Cena fired from WWE should the team lose against Team Authority.

According to several readers, including Ty Housley, during the segment taped for Smackdown this week in which Triple H adds the main event stipulation, he actually left John Cena off the names of those who could be fired.

Triple H actually said John Cena would be exempt from being fired as he’s too valuable to the company, but the rest of Team Cena would be fired should Cena’s team lose the match.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 21 Nov 2014, 12:53 am

7 foot Elephant in the room is Big Show's iron clad contract or does the new writers even know about this doozy?...

I like the fact that the heelish authority highlight how valuable Cena is to the company, doesn't say much for the rest of his team mind you but I think it could offer an interesting dynamic down the line if the Authority can be seen to be protecting Cena to protect their asset, all totally against Jumpin' John's wishes mind you

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 21 Nov 2014, 12:42 pm

Yeah, I think it's really poor to say that nobody else in Cena's team is valuable, way to bury the other members of the team into the dirt after Cena had already laid the foundations...

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Fri 21 Nov 2014, 12:52 pm

Instead of saying "Cena is too valuable" they could have said "Everyone except Cena, and Cena has to try and live and compete with the guilt of costing four other men their livelihoods."

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 21 Nov 2014, 12:54 pm

I'm not it buries as much as fits HHHs "best for business" gimmick.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 21 Nov 2014, 2:35 pm

GSC wrote:I'm not it buries as much as fits HHHs "best for business" gimmick.

This

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 21 Nov 2014, 3:03 pm

If that's the case then the gimmick is seriously flawed and is bad for the product. Putting down the rest of the team does not give any reason to support them or take them seriously, it reduces them to Cena's lackeys and makes them seem redundant. 

The team is hardly a team of nobodies, Erick Rowan aside, Dolph Ziggler is a former multi-time world champion and was Intercontinental Champion until a week ago, Ryback was the focus of Raw and The Authority were desperate to have him and they're trying to build him back up, Big Show is another multi-time world champion and has been a member of WWE for years, why is he not valuable?

I think what happened is they booked themselves into a corner, the Cena-firing angle has been done to death without any consequences so they took him out of it to try and add some unpredictability to the event. To put down four guys in the process was ridiculous.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 21 Nov 2014, 3:11 pm

I often think internet fans overplay the buried card and to me, all thats doing is playing up to HHH's gimmick as a ruthless boss while painting those guys as underdogs. Which is kinda logical.

Was HHH burying Bryan was he was dismissive of him a year ago?
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Fri 21 Nov 2014, 4:23 pm

GSC wrote:

Was HHH burying Bryan was he was dismissive of him a year ago?

To me, definitely.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 21 Nov 2014, 6:46 pm

I'm with you on this GSC. Their gimmick has been about not caring for the little guys on only seeing $$$. They've tried to get Cena on their side a few times and always remark about how hes good business.

If they didnt think the fans would care then they wouldnt say it, its about getting a reaction and this proves they can still get it.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sat 22 Nov 2014, 5:28 am

I might be over thinking this but arent heels SUPPOSED to act like this to get heat on them and sympathy on the babyface?

Looks like its working.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down