The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who has the better backhand, Roger Federer or his dad?

4 posters

Go down

Who has the better backhand, Roger Federer or his dad?  Empty Who has the better backhand, Roger Federer or his dad?

Post by erictheblueuk Sun 16 Nov 2014, 8:47 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVDi1kUmFb0

"According to TennisWorldUSA.org, the above video was taken Saturday afternoon at Roger Federer’s practice session just before today’s ATP World Tour semifinal with Stan Wawrinka. Game, set and match definitely goes to Roger’s dad (and he may have the better one-handed backhand, too). More important, looks like a good time was had by all and there were no hard feelings about the head-hunting backhand that Mr. Federer so devilishly sent in the direction of his son."

http://www.tennisnow.com/Blogs/NET-POSTS/November-2014/Video-Roger-Federer%E2%80%99s-Dad-Takes-His-Son-to-the-Wo.aspx
erictheblueuk
erictheblueuk

Back to top Go down

Who has the better backhand, Roger Federer or his dad?  Empty Re: Who has the better backhand, Roger Federer or his dad?

Post by kingraf Sun 16 Nov 2014, 8:51 am

I'd heard rumours about papa Fed going all Mr. Miyagi on his son. Thanks for the video.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Who has the better backhand, Roger Federer or his dad?  Empty Re: Who has the better backhand, Roger Federer or his dad?

Post by socal1976 Sun 16 Nov 2014, 5:29 pm

On clay, against Nadal my 5 foot tall 260 pound granny, god rest her soul has a better backhand.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Sun 16 Nov 2014, 5:41 pm

Maybe theyll go dragon ball z style fusion... his dad can take the bh side Wink. Or it goes wrong and his dad gets the fh side

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down