The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
JuliusHMarx
Adam D
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
superflyweight
Rowley
Galted
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Union Cane wrote:Decades, lol.

Oh Christ.

Not this again.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:45 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:I am actually wearing a pullover today Tina. Alas is not from Next, but do feel a certain level of kinship.

That has brought a smile to my face.  

A bit more detail would be lovely.

Colour?  Where is it from?  V-neck or round?

Grey round neck with diamonds on the front. Is from the Barbour shop at Bicester outlet.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:47 pm

Rowley wrote:
Rowley wrote:I am actually wearing a pullover today Tina. Alas is not from Next, but do feel a certain level of kinship.

Grey round neck with diamonds on the front. Is from the Barbour shop at Bicester outlet.

Sounds divine.

Don't be bullied by the rest of them on here, Jeff. Wear your pullover with pride.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:49 pm

Rowley wrote:

you're phecking joking right? you'd look like one of the blokes in Buck's Fizz wearing that?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:51 pm

Rowley wrote:

Real diamonds? Bloody hell, what are seizing from these people in Immigration?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:52 pm

Decades
1. 1920s – In what year was the USSR/Soviet Union created.
2. 1930s – What war was fought from 17 July 1936 to 1 April 1939.
3. 1940s – Who was President of the USA when WW2 ended.
4. 1950s – In what year did the Soviet Union launch the Sputnik satellite.
5. 1960s – Who killed Robert Kennedy on 5th June 1968.
6. 1970s – What infamous act did the Black September terrorist organization carry out in 1972.
7. 1980s – Which band opened the Live Aid concert in 1984 (after the Coldstream Guards played national anthem).
8. 1990s – In what year was Nelson Mandela released from prison.
9. 2000s – Which Pope died on April 2, 2005.
10. In how many decades has Tom Jones had UK top 40 hits, either as a solo artist or as part of a duet.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:52 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:

you're phecking joking right? you'd look like one of the blokes in Buck's Fizz wearing that?

At least he makes his own choices.

Your missus lays your clothes out on the bed for you.

Velvet boots. Have some f*cking dignity man.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:53 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Decades
2. 1930s – What war was fought from 17 July 1936 to 1 April 1939.
6. 1970s – What infamous act did the Black September terrorist organization carry out in 1972.
7. 1980s – Which band opened the Live Aid concert in 1984 (after the Coldstream Guards played national anthem).
8. 1990s – In what year was Nelson Mandela released from prison.
9. 2000s – Which Pope died on April 2, 2005.
10. In how many decades has Tom Jones had UK top 40 hits, either as a solo artist or as part of a duet.

2 - Sino-Japanese?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:53 pm

7. Queen
9. John Paul 2
10. 7
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:54 pm

6. Munich games shootings?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:55 pm

7. I think Status Quo were one of the first weren't they?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:55 pm

3 - Teddy Roosevelt?
4- 1959 or 54.
8 - 1990
5- lee Harvey oswald
9 - John Paul II
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:56 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Velvet boots.  Have some f*cking dignity man.

Thanks for the support Tina, but the satorial views of a man who wears a tech by tumi jacket matter not a jot to me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:57 pm

7. i reckon it was weller's band. style council?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:58 pm

Washed the Tumi last night. Came out lovely but spilt chilli down my front at lunch.

Last edited by seanmichaels on Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:59 pm

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Velvet boots.  Have some f*cking dignity man.

Thanks for the support Tina, but the satorial views of a man who wears a tech by tumi jacket matter not a jot to me.

F*king hell, I had forgotten about that monstrosity.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:01 pm

I wear pullovers Geoff. Wore my black V neck yesterday.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:01 pm

2. Spanish Civil?
3. Roosevelt?
4. 1961?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:01 pm

Those aren't proper decades, by the way.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:02 pm

Union wrote:Those aren't proper decades, by the way

Don't start this again Union for phucks sake...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:02 pm

Pi55 off. If you and Jeff ever met in lodon wearing your jerseys it'd spark rumours that ABBA are reforming

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:04 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Pi55 off. If you and Jeff ever met in lodon wearing your jerseys it'd spark rumours that ABBA are reforming

Where is that?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:06 pm

Oh phuck I thought it was Jfk, not Robert... it's that guy who was a nutjob... I caught a programme on it like two weeks back. It's that guy man, with the long hair, and incessant scribbles
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:08 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Where is that?

larndon you cant.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:11 pm

Decades
2. 1930s – What war was fought from 17 July 1936 to 1 April 1939. Spanish Civil War - rick
Munich Olympic massacre - Adam
7. 1980s – Which band opened the Live Aid concert in 1984 (after the Coldstream Guards played national anthem). Status Quo - Adam
8. 1990s – In what year was Nelson Mandela released from prison. 1990 - kingraf
9. 2000s – Which Pope died on April 2, 2005. John Paul 2 - Union

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:13 pm

3. was rooseveldt wasn't it?

reckon sputnik was 1958

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:15 pm

rick_dagless wrote:2. Spanish Civil?

I don't believe for one minute that you're from the North-West, Rick. And certainly not from Northwich.

Too intelligent.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:15 pm

10. 6
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:16 pm

3. Woodrow Wilson
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:20 pm

Tino wrote:I don't believe for one minute that you're from the North-West, Rick. And certainly not from Northwich.

If you run fast enough they can't get you any more mate...

Bobby Kennedy Killer was one of Shahs mates... Same name and surname.

It will come to me

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:22 pm

Fd Roosevelt?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:25 pm

Abdullah Abdullah
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:25 pm

3- FD Roosevelt
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:26 pm

1 - 1921?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:27 pm

Sikhan Sikhan?

Sunan Sunan?

Something something like that

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:27 pm

I already guessed Roosevelt above Raf

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:28 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Sikhan Sikhan?

Sunan Sunan?

Something something like that

Neville Neville?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:30 pm

I thought you were guessing Roosevelt, like I did.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:30 pm

I thought you were guessing Teddy Roosevelt, like I did earlier.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:31 pm

You on the sauce again Raf?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:31 pm

Eisenhower
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:36 pm

No mate, I only drink at the dam now.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:40 pm

10. 5?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:41 pm

1 - 1922?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:44 pm

Sputnik was 1957 I believe.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:48 pm

10 - 6?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:50 pm

Where's Magnus with the answers?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:52 pm

Union Cane wrote:Where's Magnus with the answers?

He usually has a nap right about now.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:06 pm

I keep telling Mrs Windows it is good for the skin and to stop moaning.

Now I have the proof.
You can thank me later:

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:06 pm

Decades
1. 1920s – In what year was the USSR/Soviet Union created. 1922 - kingraf
2. 1930s – What war was fought from 17 July 1936 to 1 April 1939. Spanish Civil War - rick
4. 1950s – In what year did the Soviet Union launch the Sputnik satellite. 1957 - Geo.
Munich Olympic massacre - Adam
7. 1980s – Which band opened the Live Aid concert in 1984 (after the Coldstream Guards played national anthem). Status Quo - Adam
8. 1990s – In what year was Nelson Mandela released from prison. 1990 - kingraf
9. 2000s – Which Pope died on April 2, 2005. John Paul 2 - Union
10. In how many decades has Tom Jones had UK top 40 hits, either as a solo artist or as part of a duet. 5 - Union

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:08 pm

Missus works 3 days from home nowadays. She's always having kips during the day. That or nipping down to the nail bar.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next