The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath Results 1st October 2014

Go down

6CW Aftermath Results 1st October 2014 Empty 6CW Aftermath Results 1st October 2014

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 6:58 pm

6CW Aftermath Results 1st October 2014 Main-l12

(The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. As the camera pans around the sold out 6CW arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard)

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, a new era is upon us. The king is dead long live the king

(Henry shakes his head)

HA: After a monumental night at Beachfront Brawl the Authority is no more. The Uprising were victorious and Daniel Magnusson is the sole owner of 6CW. Man that feels great!!

HE: It was an outrage Harold. 6CW does not know what it has done

HA: 6CW has been saved Henry plain and simple. The Authority were draining the life force from this great company. Mr. Jones had to go

HE: Well heed this warning Harold, sometimes the grass isn’t always greener, better the devil you know………..

HA: You’re just bitter Henry. You can feel the weight has lifted from everyone’s shoulders. This great company has found itself once more

This is 6CW

AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY!!!

("The Boss" booms out of the speakers and the crowd jump to their feet as Daniel Magnusson flanked by the general manager Dean Andrews stride through the curtain and down the ramp)

HA: The boss is in the house, and look at that smile

(Magnusson is grinning from ear to ear as he taps hands with the fans, walking up the ramp he is handed a microphone as he and Andrews climb into the ring)

DM: HELLO 6CW!!!!!!!!!!

(The crowd screams their approval and a 6CW chant shakes the arena to its core. Andrews joins in the chant clearly enjoying the moment. Magnusson places a hand on Andrews’ shoulder as the fans quieten down)

DM: I told you it would happen; I promised I would get my revenge. I told you all that Mr. Jones and The Authority’s days were numbered in this great company.This is for all of you, all of the guys on the streets who stopped me and pleaded with me to get rid of that tyrant. This is for all the guys backstage that just couldn’t get a look in because you weren’t part of The Authority.This is for you all

(Magnusson is nodding his head as he hi 5’s Andrews)

DM: But I bet a lot of you are asking what now, what happens to 6CW. Will I want to take EWF back and run back to the states, leaving you guys in the hands of my trusted General Manager Dean Andrews?

(An EWF chant starts up and Magnusson smiles)

DM: Thank you, you know one thing has become very clear over the past few months, that as good as EWF was…………………It is better because of 6CW. Now, let me explain myself, I know EWF doesn’t exist anymore in its truest sense but what it still has is what it always stood for, the passion, the intensity, the action is all still there but in 6CW it is dialled up to a whole new level. You know I have taken a good look at everything. I can see this place, what you guys have built up, and I mean that, what we have here, the bricks and mortar may be my doing but the soul of 6CW, the real life blood, the heart………….It’s all you

Yes. I ‘m not saying there won’t be changes, change is vital to grow. Just look around you at this fantastic arena, but what there won’t be are decisions made just to feed my own ego. I am not here to start personal feuds with any of the backstage superstars, what has happened in the past is just that, the past

At Beachfront Brawl we drew a line in the sand. Tonight I wipe the slate clean. Whatever has been and gone will be etched into 6CW history but what we do now will build our legacy. This is a call to action for everyone, tonight is the first day of the rest of your lives

You all have the chance to be true legends of this company, no pre judgement, no ulterior motives, and its all on you

This is your 6CW

Only you can make it great!!!!!!!!!!

("The Boss" starts to play once more and Andrews and Magnusson shake hands, waving to the crowd as they walk up the ramp)

HA: Wow, a message of real intent from the boss there. He is tired of the way that talent was suppressed in the past; he has challenged the roster to step up and even more surprisingly he has offered everyone a fresh start. No repercussions for the former Authority members. Magnusson is showing from the start that he is a bigger man than Mr. Jones

(Henry stays silent as the view switches backstage)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Results 1st October 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Results 1st October 2014

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:01 pm

(Bam is backstage in his locker room, he is sat staring at his phone scrolling through the selfies remembering happier times .A knock comes on the door and Bam slowly lifts his head)

BS: OMG, like.. I am speechless, it’s like I am in the presence of royalty

(The camera pans round to show JJ Johnson at the doorway)

JJ: Am I ok to come in for a minute?

BS: The great JJ Johnson is asking if its ok that he speak to me. OMG..Totes amaze balls.Of course it is ok, step right in. Excuse the mess, and the life size JJ doll in the corner, don’t know how that got there

(JJ laughs and takes a seat next to Bam)

JJ: I’ve been watching you Bam, I’ve seen what you’ve been through, and I get how much this means to you and I want to tell you never give up

No matter how hard it gets, no matter how much you get knocked down. Keep getting back up, keep taking names and keep kicking asses

Don’t let them push you down; this place needs people like you

(Bam smiles)

BS: Wow, like, totally lost for words. You are the dream JJ Johnson. You are the man. That means a lot to hear you say those words, you’re like a hero to me. This past few weeks have been tough, I won’t lie but to have you take the time to speak to me, that means, wow. OMG – JJ Johnson

(Bam is shaking his head)

JJ: Anything you need Bam, just let me know. I am here for the long haul and I see it as my duty to help the new breed of superstars coming through. This business can be tough so I’m here to help

You hear me, just holla?

(Bam and JJ bump fists)

BS: There is one thing can I get a picture?

JJ: Of course

(The two pose for a selfie as the scene changes)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Results 1st October 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Results 1st October 2014

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:04 pm

??: So are you the guy that makes the matches now

(Dean Andrews turns as an animated Jackson Black strides down the corridor towards him)

DA: I’m the General Manager if that’s what you mean?

JB: Yes or no?

(Andrews puffs out his chest and stares at the former International champion)

DA: Jackson if this is your way of charming me I have to say it’s failing on every level

JB: And if this is you way of showing me who’s in charge I am not impressed. It’s a simple question Andrews. I have been around fro a while, I know how this works, new guy takes control and he lets some idiot do the dirty work.

Are you that idiot?

(Andrews smiles)

DA: You may have been around for a while as you put it but you don’t seem to get this at all Jackson. I am the man that decides if you make it or if you just spend your time wrestling dark matches for the rest of your career.You may not like people who wield power Jackson. I get that. I know you have issues with being screwed over, but that chip on your shoulder is not gonna get you anywhere in this company.Trust me

JB: I don’t like you!

(Andrews smiles again)

DA: Nobody is asking you to like me Jackson but you will respect the job I do. Daniel Magnusson has entrusted in me the day to day management of his company, and I take that role very seriously.I am not here to start vendettas against individual superstars, you heard Daniel earlier, this is a clean slate. But rub me up the wrong way and I will show you what happens when you question me

(Black is breathing heavily as the two men stand eye ball to eye ball before Black steps back a pace)

JB: I want Cutler; I have no beef with you. He’s got my belt, he never beat me, I never tapped. I want what is rightfully mine

DA: That’s better, see we can be civil. Let me see what I can do

(Andrews turns and walks away as Black looks on)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:05 pm

Match 1
Bad Intentions vs Wild Stallions

HA: Opening contest of tonight’s broadcast and we have tag team action coming right at you folks…

HE: Bad Intentions didn’t walk out of Beachfront Brawl victorious but now that the war is over they can turn their attention to what really matters to them; tag team gold…

HA: But standing in their way tonight is the ever-improving duo of Nicky Cassidy & Billy Shaw….these two youngsters came within inches of leaving Sydney as the tag champions…

“Indestructible” booms through the speakers and the fans voice their dislike of the forthcoming superstars. The cameras pan into the higher tiers of the audience and we see Confidence Carter making his way down the steps and towards the ringside area. Justice Porter then enters onto the stage, Glory on his arm, and he marches his way down the ramp.

HA: It was an impressive showing by both of these men inside War Games, it cannot be denied….ultimately they didn’t get the job done but considering they are relative newcomers they certainly made an impression…

HE: I think these two men have more than demonstrated the threat they will now pose to the tag team division….they are a well-oiled machine and I am not so sure there is a duo that can compete with them in this promotion…

Carter hops over the fan barricade and then rolls into the ring whilst Porter leaps up onto the apron and steps inside. Glory circles the outside, a vindictive smile on her face, as both members of Bad Intentions climb onto the turnbuckles. Blue pyros then begin to shatter into the airwaves and “Cold as Ice” echoes out to a huge ovation from the 6CW fans…

HA: Crowd pleasers are the Wild Stallions….such a high-energy style to what they do and now they are starting to really gel as a team….it took one heck of an effort from the Red Arrows to make sure these two men didn’t capture the gold at Beachfront Brawl…

HE: I appreciate that these two have gotten better but they are still too overeager and prone to mistakes….they try too hard to please the people and it costs them in the long run…

HA: Shaw and Cassidy have their own brand and I don’t think that is likely to change….I understand what you are saying but these youngsters have talent in abundance and they have no fear….I think they have a huge future ahead of them…

Nicky Cassidy spins onto the stage and lowers his fur coat, a smile on his face. He and Billy Shaw take off their matching sunglasses and hand them over to fans in the front row before they sprint down towards the ring and dive under the bottom rope…

HE: Mistake number one….

Porter and Carter quickly rush forward and they begin to stomp down on their opponents, despite the objections from the referee. Porter drags Shaw up and Shaw tries to battle back with right hands but Porter then drives all the wind out of him with a huge knee to the stomach and then hauls him out of the ring…

HA: Bad Intentions have given the Stallions no time to settle here….

HE: They have a point to prove….

Carter has dropped onto Cassidy’s chest and is wailing away with right hands until Cassidy manages to get his feet up and kick his opponent away. They both scramble up and Cassidy ducks a running kick from Carter before exploding with a spinning heel kick of his own…

HA: Cassidy is a gutsy kid, he won’t be pushed around…

HE: YOU SURE!

Porter then runs across and he forearms Cassidy in the back of the head, knocking him into the ropes. Cassidy staggers back and Porter drills him with a huge backdrop driver…

HA: That might be lights out…

The referee ushers Carter from the ring as Porter takes control. He drags Cassidy back up and levels him with huge right hands before whipping him off the ropes and knocking him down with a back elbow as he returns. Porter tags Carter in and then he drags Cassidy to a standing position…

HE: Brilliant teamwork…

Porter nails Cassidy with a backbreaker and holds him in place as Carter leaps over the ropes and lands with a knee to the throat…
…1
…2
………shoulder up!

HA: Bad Intentions have waited for their chance to test themselves against the tag teams of 6CW…this is their chance now to really push themselves into title contention…

Carter pulls Cassidy back up and he nails a snap suplex. He rolls his hips and pulls Cassidy up into a second suplex before repeating the process for a third time…

HE: Look at that technique…brilliant…

Carter sets Cassidy down with the third suplex and he makes a lateral cover……………1………………….2…………………shoulder up. Carter helps Cassidy back up to a standing position and he tries to flip him up for a powerbomb…

HA: Cassidy rolled out on that one…

Cassidy rolls down the back of Carter and pulls him into a pin………………1…………………..2……………kickout. Carter quickly scrambles up and swings a big roundhouse kick at Cassidy’s head but “Ice cold” ducks it and counters with a bridged German suplex……………..1………………2…………..shoulder up!

HA: Even against the odds you can bank on Cassidy to fight until the very last…

Cassidy pulls Carter up by the hair and he snapmares him on the mat before running the ropes and returning with a low dropkick to the face of his seated opponent. Cassidy then rolls over to the corner and he springboards onto the turnbuckle before floating back with a legdrop………….1………………….2……….Carter kicks out. On the outside, Glory urges Carter to get control back…

HE: Glory is so beautiful and yet so intelligent, she is the perfect woman…

HA: And she is vindictive to match….she is a fine manager but very dangerous….

Cassidy pulls Carter back up and then tags in Billy Shaw. Shaw quickly springs onto the top rope and he leaps through the air before driving both of his knees down into the back of Carter………..1…………………2……………….shoulder up. Shaw drags Carter back up and nails a scooped slam before heading for the corner…

HA: Shaw will not hesitate to take a risk…STUNTING 101!

The flashbulbs go off as Shaw attempts a perfect corkscrew moonsault from on high. Carter manages to roll out of the impact zone but Shaw shows great athleticism to land on his feet…

HE: How did he do that?

Carter gets back up and charges at Shaw but is wiped out by a big dropkick. Shaw then flips Carter up and nails a big sit-down powerbomb…

HA: Fantastic from Billy Shaw…

…2
……Carter kicks out!

HA: I think Bad Intentions are quickly realising that they won’t just walk through the competition…

Shaw drags Carter back up and looks for a package piledriver but Carter wriggles, fights, and then counters out with a backdrop. He quickly staggers to the ropes and leaps into a springboard before flying back, driving his knee into Shaw’s temple…

HE: That is more like it….the Stallions are no match for this kind of ability…

Carter trash talks Shaw and then delivers a stiff boot to his gut before tagging Justice Porter back in. Porter quickly drags Shaw up to his feet and he whips him off the ropes before destroying him with a “sky high” powerbomb as he comes back…Porter stands and lets out a roar…

HE: You are looking at the future tag team champions…

Porter flicks his hair from his face and then beckons Shaw back up. He grins as he scoops as the smaller athlete onto his shoulders…

HE: RIP!

Porter looks to finish the match with a tombstone but Shaw counters with a falling headscissors. Porter falls into the ropes and then staggers back into a big leaping enzeguiri to the temple. Shaw crawls to the corner and he slaps the hand of Nicky Cassidy. Cassidy quickly jumps onto the top rope and launches himself through the air…

HA: FROGSPLASH!

The crowd roar as Cassidy lands the aerial assault on Porter and he hooks his leg…..
…1
…..2
………….Porter just gets his shoulder up!

HE: Get it together, Justice…

Cassidy quickly backs up into the corner and he calls for Porter to get to his feet. “Ice Cold” is stomping his foot and weighing up his next move…

HA: Nicky Cassidy has his eyes set on the end here……ICE BREAKER!

Cassidy launches forward and looks for his patented superkick but Porter ducks under it, runs the ropes, and then counters with a huge Superman punch to the jaw. Porter stumbles to the ropes and slaps Carter’s hand…

HE: Cassidy blew his big chance…

Cassidy staggers back up to his feet as Carter scoops him onto his shoulders and nails a rolling fireman’s slam. Carter then runs the ropes and returns with some “rolling thunder” to the chest of Cassidy….Glory is applauding from the outside as Carter waits for Cassidy to get up…..

HA: Nicky Cassidy is trapped in the line of fire….

HE: CONFIDENCE KILLER!

Cassidy just manages to duck out of the way of the corkscrew kick and he kicks Carter in the stomach. He pulls him in close for a DDT but Carter rushes him back into the ropes…

HA: Shaw made the blind tag…

Carter whips Cassidy across the ring and Justice Porter pulls down the top rope, sending Cassidy over the top to the outside. Shaw then springboards in and he takes Carter down with a flying bulldog….Carter rolls into the corner and Shaw quickly makes a dart for the opposite turnbuckle. He leaps up to and raises his arms…

HA: Shaw is ready to fly….COAST TO COAST!

Shaw flies across the ring and lands with the brutal dropkick on Carter. He drags him away from the ropes and drops into the cover…

HE: No please…

…2
………..3!

HA: Stallions pick up the…

Justice Porter breaks up the pinfall just before the referee can count the three. Shaw gets up and he rushes at Porter but is pushed up into the air and then drilled by a huge European uppercut as he falls back down. Porter backs up against the ropes and he wills Shaw up…

HE: Bow down to the new rulers of the tag division….JUSTICE IS SERVED!

Porter is almost decapitates Shaw with the brogue kick and then he runs to the ropes and clotheslines Cassidy back down to the outside. Confidence Carter has managed to stagger to the ropes and pull himself up top…

HA: This is one is over…

Carter nails the “all or nothing” 450 foot stomp and quickly covers…
…1
……2
…………..3!

HE: Oh yes….statement made!

The crowd boo as “Indestructible” booms from the speakers and Bad Intentions are declared the winners. Justice Porter drags Confidence Carter up to his feet and they hug before raising their arms in the air. Glory joins them in the ring, applauding her clients, before grabbing their wrists and lifting their arms upwards again…

HA: Bad Intentions have certainly made their mark on the tag division tonight….they want a shot at the gold and I don’t know how many teams are going to stand in their way…

HE: They can all stand but they will all fall….this is what a real team looks like, they dismantled their opposition tonight….

HA: Fantastic bravery and heart shown from the Wild Stallions but they were in with real class tonight….it doesn’t look like the downfall of The Authority has affected Bad Intentions too much…

Nicky Cassidy rolls into the ring to check on Billy Shaw as Glory leads her clients out into the aisleway. The abuse continues to rain in from the crowd but Porter and Carter merely raises their arms in the air and then touch knuckles as they walk to the backstage area.

Match result: Bad Intentions via pinfall
Match time: 6 minutes; 34 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:09 pm

(Backstage Daniel Magnusson is sat in an interview area next to him sat on a stool is Brian)

B: Ttttttttttt………….Thankyou for taking the tttttttttttttttttttttttt.time to speak to mmmmmmmmm.me Mr Magnusson

(Magnusson nods)

DM: It’s a pleasure Brian. I have been very impressed with how you have taken to this role in 6CW. I wanted to say well done and offer you a permanent contract as one of our backstage team

(Brian is grinning from ear to ear, he removes his thick framed glasses, wiping his eyes)

B: Wow.Ttttttttttttttttttt….Thankyou. I will not let you ddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.down

(Magnusson places a hand on Brian’s shoulder)

DM: I don’t doubt that for a second Brian. I see how you have handled yourself against what has been unacceptable working conditions and I am impressed by the restraint and professionalism you continue to show.You will be an asset to 6CW

(Brian shakes Magnusson by the hand)

DM: Now, what do you want to ask me?

(Brian appears startled)

DM: Come on, you have the interview everyone wanted. Don’t miss this opportunity Brian. Fire away, ask me anything?

(Brian thinks for a second)

B: Anything?

DM: Anything!!

B: What inspired you ttttttttttttttttttttt.to come back and fffffffffffffffffffffff.fight for what you had lost?

(Magnusson smiles)

DM: It would have been easier for me to sit at home and think about what might have been. Even my wife who hates Jones more than me was telling me to let it go. We have a good life in the states, but I always had that doubt of what might have been, that niggling feeling of unfinished business, that I had somehow let people down

In the end this became less about beating The Authority and more about giving 6CW something back, these fans they deserve the best, they should have a guy at the top who only wants the best for them, they breathe this company 24/7, it is everything to them. I couldn’t let them down

(Brian smiles)

B: You heard the ccccccccc…cries for hhhhhh…help and you came to the rrrrrrrr…rescue?

(Magnusson laughs)

DM: Everyone wants to be the superhero Brian; this was just my chance to don the cape

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:10 pm

(Michael Hathaway is stood backstage the intimidating frame of Jax Cutler stood next to him cross armed)

MH: You realise who you are competing with tonight?

(The camera shows Simon Cagero sat; head bowed a beer in his outstretched right hand the UK Championship laid on the floor by his feet he is barely listening to Hathaway)

MH: My client is the most exciting talent in professional wrestling, when he came into this company I told everybody that he would be wearing gold; I told everybody that he would destroy the competition

Jax Cutler is a wrestling machine. Jax Cutler is the future. Jax Cutler is………………

(Cagero raises a finger stopping Hathaway mid sentence)

SG: Jax Cutler is obviously incapable of speaking his own mind

MH: Jax Cutler concentrates on doing his talking in the ring

SG: So why do you feel the need to bore me with this incessant noise?

(Cagero take a sip of beer)

SG: You and I know what tonight’s match is all about, your guy has a problem with Black and Mr. Sparkles has a problem with me. Let’s not waste each others time having me pretending to care about your client. What he does or doesn’t do is of no consequence to me as long as I am true to who I am and what I need to be

(Cagero downs the remainder of his beer and tosses it on the floor)

SC: Ready?

MH: Jax Cutler is always….

SC: I wasn’t talking to you, hey corn rolls. You ready?

(Cutler narrows his eyes and a small smile appears)

SC: Then let’s do this

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:12 pm

CJ: This is Christy James with a 6CW Exclusive backstage with the Tag Team champs.

*CJ is standing with her mic next to both Hurst and Reborn.

CJ: Another big win at the PPV boys, this division has been set alight by your performances

RR: You damn right it has, Christy! We the boys bringing game right now!

JH: We really are. Myself and Robin know how important tag team wrestling is and know what an honour it is to hold these titles. We haven't faced anything but top, top opponents so far and we've sent them all packing!

CJ: That's how it’s been so far...a tough match again, what is it you think that pulled you through?

JH: The Stallions and The Brotherhood are as good as anyone 6CW has ever seen when it comes to tag team wrestling, but we want to make ourselves the standard bearers of the present, the past and the future.

CJ: That's a mighty big boast

RR: We're a mighty good team my beautiful chica!

CJ: You're putting yourself on a pedestal guys, and there's already a target on your back

JH: Bring it on! We'll take on anyone, Christy, by god we will. Any team from the old days, any team in the back, any team that wants to come together now. This is our open challenge; come at us, come try take these titles away. You'll soon see why we're the champs!

*The pair high five and Reborn bounces away, Hurst gives Christy a kiss on the cheek and leaves with him.As Christy turns she is confronted by Alexander Altair, she lets out a scream but Altair places a hand over her mouth

AA: Evening Christy, now where were we before all this Authority stuff got in our way. Ahhhhh yes, I was going to teach you what happens to people who poke their noses into other peoples business

*Christy is trying to squirm free; Altair has an evil look across his face. Christy stamps down hard on Altair’s foot and manages to escape for a brief second but the former Authority member grabs the interviewer by the hair and pulls her to the ground with a nasty bump.Altair stalks his fallen prey as Christy remains unmoved on the ground

AA: Come on Christy, where’s the tough girl act now?

*From nowhere Altair is attacked from behind by a hooded assailant. Altair attempts to fight back but the hooded individual unleashes a flurry of kicks and punches knocking him to the ground, with Altair laid on the floor the hooded man stoops down and lifts Christy into his arms, walking out of shot the scene ends as Altair gets to his feet slowly rubbing his head

AA: Son of a b…………

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:14 pm

Match 2
Jax Cutler/Simon Cagero vs Jackson Black/Bam Sparkleston

Back from the commercial break and Jackson Black and Bam Sparkleston are already in the ring. Bam is keeping distance from his tag team partner, looking a little scared, as Simon Cagero is shown climbing into the ring…

HA: Tag team action up next here on Anarchy….and we have the UK Champion; Simon Cagero, teaming up with the International Champion; Jax Cutler, to take on the two men they defeated at Beachfront Brawl…

HE: There is no reason for this match….Cagero & Cutler already proved their superiority over these guys…

HA: Cagero knocked off Sparkleston to claim the UK Title….Cutler forced Jackson Black to pass out, but only after Cutler has tapped earlier in the match…

HE: The referee didn’t see that, therefore it didn’t count…

HA: Bam Sparkleston seems to finally be on the mend from that heinous assault he suffered at the hands of Simon Cagero and a glass bottle a month ago…perhaps now he can begin to work on a little revenge…

“Bridge Burning” then booms out of the speakers and is greeted by a huge roar of boos from the 6CW crowd. Michael Hathaway, dressed in a designer suit, walks out on the stage with a smug grin on his face before pointing back to the entranceway. The hulking figure of Jax Cutler then appears…

HE: Here he is….the fastest rising star in 6CW today, Jax Cutler is heading for the big time…

HA: If Cutler continues to impress, continues to run through the opposition the way he has then I don’t doubt that big fights beckon for him in the future…

HE: He is fast, strong and exceptionally talented in the ring….he brings brutality and technicality together into one unstoppable combination…

Cutler stops at the base of the ring and stares up at the three men already there. He flexes his huge neck muscles as Hathaway pats him on the shoulder and then orders him into battle…

Hathaway: You have already taken these guys out, Jax….but once more and you done with them….crush them….show the world exactly who they are dealing with!

Cutler leaps onto the apron and steps through the ropes to join Cagero. There is a brief interaction between both teams and then Cutler and Black decide they are taking control for their respective teams. The bell sounds…

HA: Jackson Black choosing to step right in with the man who choked him unconscious two weeks ago…

HE: Best way to conquer fear is to meet it head on…

Cutler and Black quickly lockup in the centre of the ring and then Jax uses his strength to shove Black back into the ropes. Jackson comes forward and he ducks under a clothesline before wrapping his arms around Cutler’s waist….

HA: GERMAN…

Cutler swivels out to the side and he flips Black over his hip and into ground control. He pulls up on his head and lands hard punches to the face before trying to synch in an anaconda vice…

HE: Cutler is going to make Jackson go to sleep again…

Black squirms and wriggles before managing to slip free of Cutler’s grip. They both scramble back to their feet and Black lands with a leaping enzeguiri to the temple of his foe…

HA: That will get your attention…

Cutler sways on the spot, but doesn’t fall, so Black quickly grabs him and nails a t-bone suplex……………….1………………………..2………………shoulder up!

HA: Jackson Black hoping a win here tonight will secure him another shot at the title he believes should already belong to him…

Black pulls Cutler up and tries to lift him into a suplex but Cutler plays hard-ball and refuses to budge. He then uses his power to shove Black backwards into the corner…

HE: Bam made the blind tag…

HA: Black looks furious…

Sparkleston slaps Black’s back, drawing cheers from the crowd, and then he springs over the ropes into a crossbody…

HE: What an idiot…

Cutler catches Bam in his arms and parades him around the ring before launching him up onto his shoulders…

HA: He countered!

Sparkleston spins off and plants Cutler with a big DDT……………..1………………..2…………..Cutler powers out. Jax is already on his way back up as Bam grabs his trunks and pulls him into a schoolboy…………………..1………………………..2………………….shoulder up.

HE: Does this little dweeb actually think he can beat Jax Cutler?

HA: He is giving it a damn good go…

Cutler gets up and looks for a huge clothesline but Bam ducks under it and dropkicks his opponent in the back, sending him staggering into the turnbuckle. Sparkleston follows in with a big clothesline before running Cutler out into a bulldog………………….1………………………..2…………………shoulder up!

HA: Sparkleston showing his courage and ever-improving skills…

HE: Please…that was never going to trouble Jax…

Bam tries to pull Cutler up but Jax shoves him away. Cutler then runs forwards but Sparkleston takes him down with a drop toe-hold and leaves Jax sprawled across the middle rope. The crowd cheer as Bam does a little dance in the middle of the ring and then runs off the opposite side…

HA: Dial ‘em up….619!

Bam lands the catapult kick to the face and sends Cutler rolling back to the centre of the ring. Bam then clambers up on the apron and he springboards back in…

HE: HAHA!

Bam looks for a seated senton but is caught on the shoulders of Cutler and decimated by a huge powerbomb. Cutler shakes his head and then slaps the outstretched hand of Simon Cagero…

HA; Cagero looking to pick the bones here….what a vulture…

The crowd boo as Cagero circles Bam and repeatedly kicks at him, keeping him grounded. Cagero then drops onto his foe’s chest and begins to wail away with big punches to the face…

HE: Cagero has become a different beast in recent weeks…it seems that the lure of the UK Title brought out his inner demons…

HA: No kidding….he maimed Bam Sparkleston with a glass bottle and then he took his title away from him….Cagero is on the crest of a wave right now but one day this bully will get his comeuppance…

The referee pulls Cagero off of Bam on the count of four and warns him. Cagero just grins as he drags Sparkleston to his feet…

HA: Cagero looking to finish this already….this is how he won the UK belt….BREAK THE SILENCE!

Bam elbows his way free from Cagero and then he levels him with a big roundhouse kick to the head. Bam stumbles to the corner and he climbs his way to the top…

HE: What is this lunatic doing…

HA: PUKING RAINBOWS!

Sparkleston launches himself, looking for a five star frogsplash, but finds nothing but canvass upon his landing. Cagero quickly drags him back up and nails a belly to back suplex……………….1…………………….2……………..kickout!

HE: Bam needs to go back to reality TV or whatever rock he crawled out from under…he is not cut out for this business…

HA: Says who? He is a former UK Champion….he is getting better each and every week, I think he has a bright future in front of him…

HE: You are as deluded as he is…

Cagero slaps the head of Bam, mockingly, and then pulls him up. He trash talks his foe and then slaps him hard in the face…

HA: That is uncalled for….

HE: Nothing more than he deserves…

Sparkleston staggers back into the corner and Cagero rushes in with a solid boot to the stomach. He then runs a full circle of the ring and returns with a monkey flip, sending Bam flying back to the centre. Cagero leaps up top…

HE: Time to end this….

Cagero throws himself into a twisting senton splash but finds himself landing across the knees of Bam Sparkleston. Cagero rolls away in pain whilst Bam tries to crawl to the corner and tag out…

HA: Who would have thought we would ever see this sight….Bam Sparkleston trying to tag in Jackson Black…

HE: Never…not after the way Jackson destroyed Sparkleston a few months ago…

Black reaches out and he slaps Bam’s hand before rushing into the ring. Cagero is back up and he looks for a running leg lariat but Black dodges it and counters with a huge German suplex….

HA: Black is on a mission now….he is going to let his in-ring ability do the talking for him…

Black keeps his hands locked around Cagero’s waist and he drags up back up into a second German suplex…………….and then a third……fourth…….he then bridges into a fifth……………1………………….2………………Cagero manages to pop his shoulder!

HE: Cagero’s fine…

HA: I don’t know about that….

Black pulls Cagero back up and tries to suplex him but Cagero is able to float over and wrap his legs around the arms of Black before pulling him down into a crucifix pin…………………1………………………..2………………..kickout. They get back up and Black looks for a running clothesline but Cagero ducks it and jumps onto the turnbuckle. He waits for Black to turn back around and then vaults over him and nails a flipping neckbreaker….

HA: Great offense from the new UK Champion….

Cagero covers…………………….1…………………………..2………………………shoulder up. Cagero lays the boot into Black, keeping him grounded, and then he moves back to the corner and tags in Cutler. Jax quickly climbs in and he drags Black up before launching him across the ring with a gutwrench suplex….

HE: Cutler’s power is amazing…..Black couldn’t deal with it at BFB…

Black stumbles back up in the corner and Cutler charges into him with a heavy knee to the gut. He follows up with several more knees, leaving deep red welts on Black’s body, before grabbing his arm and whipping him to the opposite side. Black crashes into the corner and collapses down on the floor….Cutler then drops to one knee and beckons for his opponent to get back up…

HA; Cutler looks ready to finish here…

Hathaway: CRUSH HIM!

Cutler bursts across the ring and looks to rip through Black with a spear but Jackson is able to sidestep at the final moment and send Jax crashing into the turnbuckle. Cutler staggers back and Black lifts him onto his shoulders…

HA: AMERICAN SLAM…..THAT COULD DO IT!

Black drills Cutler with the rolling fireman’s slam…………………….1……………………..2…………..Cagero breaks it up!

HE: Good teamwork there….Cagero helping out his team…

Cagero is climbing back onto the apron, a smug smile on his face, when Bam runs over and dives into a flying dropkick, sending his rival crashing from the apron. The crowd cheer as Bam then begins to climb the turnbuckle…

HA: Sparkleston erupting here….

HE: What the heck is this idiot doing….OH GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

HA: BAM THROWING CAUTION TO THE WIND!

Cagero staggers back up in the aisleway and then Bam flips off the top rope into a cannonball senton, knocking both men flying across the hard flooring. Back in the ring, Jackson Black is dragging Jax Cutler back up…

HA: Black thinks he can knock off the INT Champion here, this will get him a re-match…FINISHING TOUCH!

Black lifts Cutler up for the “jackhammer” but Cutler manages to swivel over the back. He drives a punch down into Black’s spine and then spins him around and lifts him up….

HE: Bear-hug!

HA: Cutler is going to try and squeeze the life out of Black…

Black yells in pain and tries to pull himself free but Cutler’s grip is strong. He really presses in on the ribs of Black, taking all the air from him, until Black manages to slap both of his hands across the ears of the INT Champion…

HA: Smart move from Black…

HE: He may have deafened Cutler…

HA: I think that was the point…

Cutler staggers away, clearly disorientated, and then he falls back around and takes a hard kick to the stomach…

HA: FINISHING TOUCH!

Michael Hathaway looks fearful as Black drills Cutler with the “jackhammer” in the centre of the ring and he hooks the legs….1
…..2
…………………3!

HA: Got hi…

HE: SAVED!

Cagero comes from nowhere and he dives onto the pin, breaking it up at the final moment. Bam Sparkleston quickly follows back in and he runs at Cagero but the UK Champion pulls down the top rope and sends Sparkleston flying over the top…

HE: About time that loser was thrown out of here…

HA: Cagero needs to be careful because Jackson Black is staring a hole in the back of his head…

Cagero is leaning over the ropes, trash talking Bam, as Black gets back up to his feet. Black looks furious as he waits for Cagero to turn around and then begins to unload with huge right hands. He pushes the UK Champion back into the ropes and then whips him across the ring….

HA: BELLY TO BELLY!

Cagero comes back and Black sends him flying with a huge overhead suplex. Cagero staggers back up and Black lifts him into his shoulders….

HA: AMERICAN….

HE: SPEAR!

Cutler is back up and he rushes right into Black and almost breaks him with a sickening spear. Cagero lands down on top of Black but then rolls off as Cutler moves in to finish the job. The smirk has returned to Michael Hathaway’s face as Black is dragged up….

HA: CUTTING EDGE!

HE: Two for two….I think Jackson Black can forget about facing Cutler again for the INT Title…

Cutler drives Black down into the mat with the crucifix powerbomb and he makes the cover….
…1
……..2
……………..3!

HA: Jax Cutler picks up a big win here….

HE: The INT & UK Champions have sent out a message to the chasing pack….these two men are not going to be easy to de-throne…

Cagero is leaning back against the ropes, a smirk on his face, as the referee raises his and Jax Cutler’s arm in victory. The crowd are booing as Cagero nods at Cutler and receives one back. Bam Sparkleston then sneaks back into the ring and spins Cagero around…

HA: NSFW!

*Crowd pop

HE: That little…

The audience goes wild as Bam leaps up and drives both his knees into Cagero’s face and then scrambles from the ring before Cutler can get his hands on him. Bam is bouncing for joy, tagging hands with the fans, as he bounds into the aisleway.

HE: That little chump is going to pay for that…

HA; Bam Sparkleston showing that he will not be intimidated by Simon Cagero’s bullying tactics….seems like the words from JJ Johnson earlier have inspired him.

Bam scurries up the ramp with a smile as the fans chant his name. Jax Cutler and Michael Hathaway look down at Cagero, who is rubbing his jaw, and then they shrug their shoulders and leave the ring.

Match result: Jax Cutler & Simon Cagero via pinfall
Match time: 8 minutes; 40 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:17 pm

(The scene changes to show Liam Wood who appears to be driving a car and is speaking hands free whist on a phone call)

LW: You don’t get it; you haven’t had to sit there next to her in the hospital, holding her hand, promising her everything will be ok.This should never have happened; I should never have allowed Emmy to get involved. I let Costello get inside my head; he took my eye off what was important, again. First you and now Emmy, all because of me

(The sound of Thunder’s voice can be heard)

T: This isn’t the time for wallowing in your own self pity Liam. You should be thankful for what you have. Emmy is gonna be fine, what happened wasn’t your fault. The same goes for me. Please you need to use this as an opportunity to be thankful.You can’t keep blaming yourself, pushing the self destruct button and throwing yourself into more and more dangerous situations

(The call waiting sound beeps and Liam smiles)

LW: Thunder, dude, that’s Emmy. I’ve gotta take this.Thanks for being here for me man. I appreciate this, after everything you’ve still got my back. Thanks it means a lot

T: Brothers till the end Liam. Say hi to Emmy for me

(Liam ends the call)

LW: Hey beautiful, everything ok. I’ve not long left you. I know the view outside isn’t as good as that hospital in Australia but the nurses seem real friendly

(Emmy appears to be crying)

LW: What’s the matter Emmy has something happened, is somebody there?

E: I’m so sorry to do this over the phone Liam, but I couldn’t face telling you with you here with me

LW: What are you talking about Emmy, sorry about what?

E: I love you……………………..but……………………I can’t do this anymore

(Liam appears shell shocked)

E: You are hell bent on destroying yourself Liam and I can’t watch whilst you do it. I know you won’t change, I accepted that a long time ago but I thought I would become more used to this, that seeing you hurt night after night wouldn’t cut me like a knife, but it is tearing me up inside Liam

LW: But, please…………….

E: I’m sorry Liam, please don’t come and see me again. My parents are collecting me from the hospital tomorrow morning and then I am flying back to America with them. Please don’t contact me, my mind is made up

I will always love you……………………

(The phone goes dead and Wood stares silently forward)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:18 pm

(Outside the 6CW arena there appears to be a small scuffle involving security. As the camera zooms in it shows Mr. Jones surrounded by a group of security staff)

MJ: You have no right refusing me entry, I have a legitimate legal claim to this company, the paperwork has been filed and until the time a decision is made I demand I be let in to resume my role as joint owner of this company.

(The lead security guy’s radio beeps and Daniel Magnusson’s voice can be heard)

DM: Michael, I know you can hear me. I knew you would try something like this which is why my security is on hand. Your legal claims have been thrown out by the civil court. We have a legally binding contract that was tethered to the result of the Main Event at Beachfront Brawl, we have video footage of you agreeing to the terms of that contract and we have a signed copy of that said contract which bears your signature

(The security guard hands Jones a copy)

DM: The deal was fair and all parties agreed to the terms, I know it is hard for you to take but you lost, now be the bigger man and walk away. This company no longer belongs to you

(Jones appears ready to explode)

MJ: What about my things, at least let me clear my office

(There is silence fro a few seconds before the radio beeps again)

DM: Boys, escort Mr. Jones to his former office so that he can pick up his belongings and then escort him from the building and make sure he leaves the grounds. Michael, I am a fair man but do not see this as an opportunity to get a foothold back into this company.I do not expect to see you in a 6CW building after tonight

(The security team opens the doors to the building and escort Jones down the corridor)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:22 pm

Match 3
Red Arrows vs. Daniel Reilly/Alexander Altair

The action returns to ringside with Alexander Altair and Daniel Reilly already in the ring. ‘Stronger’ by Kanye West booms out of the speakers to a huge reaction from the live crowd inside Wembley arena.

HA: And here comes the tag team champions!!!

As "Stronger" continues to blare out around Wembley arena Robin Reborn rushes the ring… bouncing from side to side and tagging hands with fans he makes his way down the ramp. Jack Hurst follows behind with a more reserved approach, confidently strolling, waving to fans up in the cheap seats.

HA: The Red Arrows have been on a high ever since they successfully defended their championships at Beachfront Brawl, they came up against some tough opposition in the form of The Brotherhood and Wild Stallions but yet again they proved their the team to beat here in 6CW.

HE: You know what, I’ve actually been impressed with these two, I’m mean look at them, a complete clash of styles and personalities… but somehow it just works, it shouldn’t… but it does.

Both men are now inside the ring, they confidently walk past Altair and Reilly and climb a turnbuckle each proudly raising their tag team championships into the air. Reborn bounces off the top rope in flamboyant style, whilst Hurst drops down to his feet, they hand over their tag team championships to the 6CW official and move into their corner.

HE: And now tonight they face two men coming off the back of a major loss two weeks ago, Altair & Riley have both held championship gold recently, wining the International and UK championships respectively, so this matchup is by no means cut and dry for the champs.

HE: But after the collapse of the Authority at Beachfront Brawl can these two competitors preserve a united front and get the job done tonight?

DING DING DING

HA: So it looks like Hurst and Reilly are going to kick things off here…

Both men instantly lock up in the centre of the ring with Reilly seizing the initiative straight off the bat with a strong kick to the mid-section of Jack Hurst. As he folds over in pain DR immediately follows up with an impactful European uppercut that takes Hurst clean off his feet and down to the canvas.

HA: Daniel Reilly wasting no time at all, he looks like he’s going to take all of his frustrations out on the Red Arrows here tonight.

HE: Reilly is one hell of a competitor; a former world champion with a nasty, remorseless streak for dishing out punishment, the Red Arrows will do well tonight not to take him or Altair for that matter lightly.

With Hurst making his way back to his feet, Reilly is taunting the crowd…

Reilly: SHUT THE HELL UP YOU IDIOTS!!

He shouts as he returns his attentions to JH.

MOMENTUM CHANGER!!!

As Reilly approaches, Hurst swings him into the ropes with an Irish whip and uses his momentum against him to hit a powerful sidewalk slam.

HA: And just like that Hurst turns the tables.

Jack Hurst is straight over to Robin Reborn and makes a quick tag… Reborn vaults over the top rope and in one fluid motion explodes into a rolling thunder to Reilly who grimaces in pain, taking the full weight of Reborn to his stomach.

Back on his feet Reborn looks over his shoulder and raises both arms into the air with excitement…

CROWD POP

HA: These fans are going crazy for The Red Arrows, Wembley arena is electric tonight!

In the blink of an eye RR charges at the ropes and then springboards of the 2nd rope delivering a lionsault to the floored Reilly.

HA: Reborn straight into the cover

HE: Kickout from Reilly! He had to delve deep after that series of moves from Reborn.

Reborn looks disappointed with the two count but undeterred rushes straight over to the turnbuckle ascending to the top rope.

CRASH LANDING

HA: He can’t do that referee!!!

HE: You sound like a damn Man Utd fan, 6CW doesn’t have Howard Webb to call all the decisions, this referee calls it as he sees it… and he’s ruled no infringement!

Replays show Altair leaving his corner to interfere with the top rope causing Reborn to land rather unceremoniously on the turnbuckle.

Reilly staggers to his feet and makes the tag to Altair who is now back in his own corner. He quickly runs in and climbs the turnbuckle where RR is still sitting and drops him with an impactful Superplex from the top rope.

HE: That’ll slow Reborn down!

Reborn curls in pain on the matt, holding his back as Altair gives him no time at all to recover.

HA: Altair is a calculated competitor, he’s like a shark that smells blood, he’ll exploit ant any sign of weakness.

Altair delivers a number of hard hitting stomps to the lower back of Reborn and then puts the exclamation mark down by dropping a big elbow straight into his opponents back, Reborn yells out in pain as Altair delivers the blow.

HE: Altair has zoned in on the lower back of Reborn here, it’s a genius move brother, if you take out Reborn’s ability to hit those high flying moves you’ve essentially neutralised him.

HA: Agreed, it’s a sound strategy but Reborn has a big heart, he won’t give in without a fight, I’ll tell you that for free.

Altair paces the ring, stalking his opponent, waiting for him to get back to his feet.

Blind Tag

Daniel Reilly tags the back of Altair and steps through the ropes as the official signals a legal tag, AA is not impressed at all and reluctantly exits the ring asking his partner what he thinks he’s doing!

Reilly shrugs his shoulders in the direction of Altair and turn his attentions to Reborn who has now made it back to a vertical base.

HA: Not the team work you would expect from two men on the same page?!

HE: As long as the job gets done, that’s all that matters.

DR charges but Reborn shows amazing agility to leap frog the attack, however as he lands he feels the injured back tweak and drops to one knee, holding it in pain. Meanwhile Reilly springs back off the ropes and drives at RR delivering an authoritative clothesline that takes Reborn down hard.

HA: Reborn just can’t get going here, the damage to his back is really affecting his ability to combat anything Reilly throws at him.

HE: He needs to make a tag and soon, or this one could be over.

Jack Hurts is shouting encouragement at Reborn as he urges him to get back up and fight.

DR drags Reborn up by his head and instantly jumps up to deliver a quick hurricanrana that goes straight into a pin attempt…

Reversal, Reborn switches the momentum on two and rolls Reilly over into a cover of his own

Kickout from Reilly, but Reborn jumps from his seated position to deliver a double leg forward drop kick that send DR rolling backwards.

The crowd start to cheer as Reborn slowly makes his away across the canvas towards the outstretched arm of Hurst.

HA: Can he make the tag??

Reilly quickly back to his feet grabs the leg of Reborn holding him back from making it to Hurst who’s hand is now inches away. Altair aware to the danger of Reborn making a tag enters the ring only for the official to cut him off and hold him back from illegally entering the match.

TAG!!! Crowd Pop!!!

HA: He did it, he made it to Hurst, JH enters the ring and goes straight for Reilly only to be held back by the referee.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

HE: The ref didn’t see the tag Harold, in his mind Reborn is still the legal man.

A frustrated Hurst remonstrates with the official before conceding and returning to the apron.

With both men back on their feet Reborn starts to tee off on DR with a number right hands connecting with his jaw causing him to stumble back a couple of paces, RR looks to take the advantage back and rushes at Reilly…

Crowd: Groan!!!!

Reilly responds by catching Reborn and nailing a dominate spinebuster.

HA: Not the injured back!!!

Reilly smiles sadistically as Reborn winces in agony… Altair is yelling at DR from the apron shouting for the tag!

HE: Altair wants back in there bad, he sees the chance to hand out some more punishment to Reborn.

Reilly almost begrudgingly walks over to AA and makes the tag.

HA: And here comes Altair back into the match

HE: Reborn is in real trouble here!

AA wastes no time in keeping the pressure on Reborn and delivers a swinging neck breaker as RR tries to get back up. He then lifts him up and swings him into turnbuckle where Reilly stands.

Altair moves towards Hurst and taunts him with a number of obscenities causing JH to react and attempt to enter the ring. The official is straight over blocking his attempts to gain access to the ring and Altair.

The crowd boo in disgust as whilst the official is preoccupied with calming down Hurst AA turns his attentions back to Reborn, with the refs back turned DR holds Reborn’s arms behind the turnbuckle and Altair lands a number of vicious strikes to Reborn’s mid-section. As the ref turns Reilly quickly lifts his hands into the air as if signal his innocence.

HE: Great teamwork from these two!

Reilly signals to AA that he wants back in but The Phoenix ignores his partners request and hits RR with a standing dropkick, much to the annoyance of Reilly, who aggregately beats the ring post.

HA: I wouldn’t speak too soon bother, I don’t think these two men are the same page at all, both seem to have their own agenda here tonight.

HE: Well whatever their own agendas may be, their handing Reborn one hell of beating here tonight.

Reborn still down and feeling the effects of the match up struggles to make it to a vertical base.

Altair is back on to Reborn picking him up with a two handed choke…

Choke bomb

And then just as quickly as he picked him up he drills him with a choke bomb going straight into the cover…

3………..

Crowd Pop!!!

Just as the officials hand comes down for the three Jack Hurst rushes the ring to break up the count.

HA: Hurst keeping the arrows hopes alive here.

Reilly has seen enough and also climbs into the ring, taking the fight to Hurst.

HE: This one is about to break down, I don’t think the referee can keep control here!

Hurst and DR are trading shots with Hurst gaining the upper hand causing Reilly to rest against the ropes, JH takes a step back and charges… taking both himself and Reilly over the top rope to the floor.

Both men continue to fight on the outside as the official frantically tries to reason with them to return to their corners.

As Altair looks over the ropes to the outside he is unaware that Reborn has made it to his feet behind him…

Reborn grabs AA and spins him around hitting a high roundhouse kick to the side of his head, AA stumbles back and Reborn grabs him and then runs up the ropes for a springboard DDT which he hits generating a huge reaction for the live crowd.

HA: I told you not to count out Reborn didn’t I?!

HE: He’s not won it yet!

Both men are down in the centre of the ring however RR drapes an arm across Altair making the cover.

HA: Come on ref! Get back in there and count!

Meanwhile on the outside Reilly has the advantage after catching JH with a scoopslam on the concrete, DR notices the cover on the inside and that the referee is about to renter the ring.

DR slides in and breaks the cover, lifts Reborn up by his head a drops him with an RKO.

HE: And that’s all she wrote, what an RKO by Reilly!

HA: But Altair is the legal man and he’s still down… this one continues.

The referee signals for DR to return to his corner, on the other side JH is slowly making his way back to the apron.

HA: Both men are starting to stir, who can make it to their partner first and gain the advantage.

Both RR and AA are crawling to their respective partners and both make tags at exactly the same time.

HA: Game on, Its Hurts and Reilly now as the legal men!

Jack Hurst hits the first strike taking DR off his feet with a short arm clothesline and then a second clothesline as Reilly gets back up from the first immediately. He follows up with a suplex attempt holding DR in the air for at least 10 seconds before sending him crashing down to the canvas.

HA: Textbook hesitation suplex from Hurst

Hurst’s attention is turned back to Altair as he approaches from the other side of the ring… Altair charges…

HA: Not what double A was looking for!!! The Red Arrows are clearly in the ascendancy now.

As Altair charges at full speed JH springs out of the way at the last second and Altair hits DR who’s now back to his feet with a brutal forearm smash.

Altair stands over his partner, shrugs his shoulders and turns to face Hurst…

WASHBOARD STOMACH

As AA turns he is hit with a powerful washboard stomach by JH.

The crowd pop as Hurts quickly tags in Reborn he ascends the turnbuckle…

He salutes the fans and then flashbulbs go off around Wembley arena as he sails through the air…

HA: Amazing, Robin Reborn can fly!!!

Reborn lands an incredible 450 splash to the stomach of Reilly going straight into a pin attempt.

HA: He got him!!!!

‘Stronger’ blares out as Hurst goes straight over to Reborn to celebrate.

HA: What a victory for the red arrows, they were on the back foot for the majority of this bout but they dug down deep and got the victory.

HE: Credit where credits due!

HA: And you have to give credit to Robin Reborn for his performance tonight, it was absolutely phenomenal, he took a major beat down but still found enough to pull his team over the finishing line.

As The Red Arrows are announced as the winners, Reilly and Altair begin to argue in the ring whilst Hurst is checking on Reborn who is using the ropes for balance.

HE: Woahhhhh who turned out the lights???????

All of sudden with no warning the arena is plunged into darkness… all that can be seen is the flashes of the crowd’s smart phones…

Then the sound of a heartbeat starts to pulse out from the arena speakers

HE: NO! What does he want!!!!

The lights go back on and Joshua is standing in the middle of the ring…

HA: Joshua??? What business does he have out here?

HE: I have no idea but it can’t be good for those four men in the ring right now.

Reborn, Hurst, Altair and Reilly all stand motionless looking at the monster standing in front of them…

The crowd gasp as Joshua flicks his hair back and grabs both AA & DR by the throats…

DOUBLE CHOKESLAM!!!

Both men a sent crashing into the matt with incredible force, Joshua then slowly turns around and makes eye contact with JH and RR…

Both men look at each other, nod and then explode out of a standing start towards Joshua who drives forward himself…

Double clothesline!!

Joshua then picks up Hurst and Irish whips him so hard he flies out of the ring and down to the canvas, he then picks up Reborn and gorilla presses him above his head…

HA: What an incredible show of strength

Joshua then sends Reborn up and over the top rope and crashing down into Hurst who try desperately to catch his partner.

HE: What a crash landing! The puppet master has just destroyed these for four men in a heartbeat, but why!

Joshua leans over the ropes and gestures for a microphone, breathing heavily he lifts the mic to his lips…

Joshua: What………….Say……………You?

HA: Well I can take a pretty good guess at who this is directed at!

HE: Clearly Joshua is sending a message to Plague; these two men seem destined to face off yet again.

The scene fades to commercials as Joshua stands dominantly in the ring.

Match result: Red Arrows via pinfall
Match time: 8 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:24 pm

(DeMarcus Brown is walking backstage, the newly won XTreme Championship slung over his shoulder, as he turns the corner he walks straight into the oncoming Bruce Bolan)

DB: You better watch where you going fool or else you on a hiding to nothing

(Bolan smiles)

BB: Ooh, you get a shiny new belt and suddenly you think you’re important again. You don’t scare me Brown, I know what you are

(Brown steps forward)

DB: And what am I?

BB: A guy punching above his weight. I’ve faced people like you all through out my life, up from the streets thinking the world owes them a living. Well the real worlds about to deliver you a cold hard reality check. That belt, it don’t make you special.What you got in here (Bolan beats his chest) that’s what matters

DB: Sweet story, shame it aint nothin but bull *beep*

What matters is the pain I can inflict with these hands and no amount of heart is gonna save you from that. Now outta my way punk

(Brown pushes past Bolan who turns shaking his head)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:26 pm

(Cameras flash backstage signaling the arrival of Anthony Grace to the 6CW arena. Grace is wearing a blue suit and red tie and his trademark wrap around sunglasses, he appears upbeat despite his loss at the PPV as he stops to sign autographs for a group of fans. To the left of the arena entrance are a small number of Anti-Grace demonstrators which Grace ignores.He is greeted at the door by Brian who again is wearing a Gambit origins t-shirt)

B: Mmmmmmmmmmm.Mr. Grace

AG: Please call me Anthony, Brian, we are friends after all?

(Brian nods as he walks with Grace into the foyer; the Hollywood star is signing autographs as he walks through the fan area and into the VIP entrance still trailed by Brian. A backstage assistant hands Grace an energy drink and Grace takes a sip ensuring the brand name is visible on screen)

AG: Mmmmm. Always quenches a thirst.

(Taking a seat Grace removes his sunglasses. Brian sits on the chair next to him and Grace is handed a mic)

B: Tttttttttttttt…Thank you for your time ttttttttttttttttttt ..tonight Anthony

AG: No trouble at all. A little birdie tells me you had some good news earlier today. Congratulations, it is always good to see hard work rewarded Brian

(Brian smiles a little embarrassed)

B: Thank you. It is an hhhhhhhhhhhhhh..honour to be pppppppppppp part of such a great cccccccccccc company

AG: Yes it is

B: Hhhhhhhhhhhh…How are you ffffffffffffff….feeling this evening Anthony. It’s a bbbbbb…big night for you. Ssssssssssss…So early in your 6CW ccccccccccc….career

(Grace smiles)

AG: I believe these things are sent to test us Brian. God has a plan for each and every one of us, he truly does and we need to be ready to conquer the challenges he puts in our way

(Grace laughs a little)

AG: I know how that sounds and I am not saying Jerome Dubois is a challenge sent from god but we all have moments in our life when we question what we are doing, we ask ourselves if perhaps we made the wrong decision. I’ll be honest with you; the loss at the PPV was hard to take

I believed, I still believe I can do great things in this industry. I know there are a lot of people out there that want to see me fail, they want me to run back to Hollywood with my tail between my legs; but if anything the loss has strengthened my resolution.My belief is bigger than ever. I believe I can achieve greatness in 6CW and with my COG’s we can be bigger than anything ever seen before

Tonight is a test of that belief and I am sure we will come through with flying colours. I believe, the COG’s believe

Do you believe Brian?

B: I bbbbbbbbbbbbb…believe

AG: The people have spoken. They know that they are an important piece in this place. They are the HEART, the SOUL, and the very AIR that we as competitors inhale when we step into the squared circle. THEY are those that control us. THEY are those we aim to please. THEY are those that will be here long after we both disappear from the screens……..

(He looks into the camera and smiles his flawless Hollywood smile.)

AG: They are the COG’s in the 6CW machine………….and I am going to fight for every single one!

Because they believe in me!!!!!!!!!

(Brian smiles and shakes hands with Grace, turning to camera)

B: Bbbbbbbbbbbb…Back to rrrrrrrrrrr…ringside

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:27 pm

*The action goes backstage and we find ourselves in a room completely shrouded in darkness. A voice sounds out.

???: I offered my hand, I gave you my support…I treat you like a brother!

*The voice begins to breathe deeply

???: And yet you betrayed me. You threw it back in my face. You turned your back on the darkness and chose a life of sin. But I know you, brother, I know you better than anyone….and now you are going to pay for what you have done….now I am going to expose you, I am going to feed on your soul.

*A slight crack of light appears from the corner of the room. Two figures are visible beyond the light and their voices can be heard.

???: He’s looking for you, master…

*The first voice utters a small, callous laugh

???: And looking he shall continue to do until I make my own move, this is not his game….it is mine.

*A voice sounds from the doorway again

???: And the puppet?

*The first voice speaks with finality

???: It stays hidden until I say otherwise. Next week, you two will greet our friend in the ring. That is when the fun shall begin.

*An eerie, unsettling laughter fills the air as the light disappears again and the door shuts. The scene comes to an end.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:31 pm

Match 4
DeMarcus Brown vs. Bruce Bolan

Back from the commercial break and Bruce Bolan is already waiting for his opponent in the ring

HA: An interesting match up now, this man has been impressive in my view since his debut but I know Henry you don’t carry that opinion?

HE: I just think he’s going to struggle in a world where everyone is bigger than him. Its human nature the weakest die out first

HA: I think he has the potential to prove a lot of people wrong. Tonight is a good opportunity to show he belongs here

"Gangsta rap made me do it" blasts out of the speakers and the crowd gives a fairly positive reaction as DeMarcus Brown steps through the curtain, his newly won XTreme Championship draped across his shoulder; he beats his chest twice and strides to the ring

HA: Brown is enjoying somewhat of a resurgence in 6CW, he will admit himself I’m sure that he hasn’t yet hit the heights of last year but that gold across his shoulder means that top form is well within his grasp

HE: Brown was destined for Main Event glory before he was unceremoniously taken out of 6CW by Ojore. I am sure he will be too strong for Bolan tonight

Brown rolls into the ring and hands the belt to the referee

The bell rings as the two men meet in the middle of the ring, Bolan offers out his hand to Brown who sneers and to the disappointment of the crowd turns away before walking away to his corner

HA: How disrespectful can you be?!

HE: I know...how can that pipsqueak think he deserves a handshake from Brown?

HA: You never fail to amaze me Brother...

The boo's are quickly cut down as Bolan charges forward sweeping the legs of Brown and bringing the extreme champion to the matt, Bolan quickly pops up and stands on the second rope posing for the fans to their enjoyment

HA: Bruce showing his MMA background there! Brown is quickly going to learn that you can't underestimate this small superstar!

HE: Yeah and Bolan will realise who not to get angry...ouch!

Brown is quickly up and pulls the posing Bolan down to the matt landing him hard on the back of his head. Brown continues the offence pulling him to his feet and landing repeated knees followed by clubbing axe hands that send Bolan down to the matt

...1!...KICKOUT!

HA: Not enough by far to keep Bolan down!

HE: If I was him Harold I'd stay down...

HA: ...yes but you're a coward!

Brown once again pulls Bolan up from the matt hitting a hard irish whip that crashes Bolan hard in to the turnbuckle and down to the matt, as Bolan gets to his knee Brown charges in with a running boot to the kneeling superstar before pulling him in to another pin attempt

..1...1.5...KICKOUT!

HE: Brown is slowly but surely getting closer to the win already

HA: I wouldn't write Bolan off just yet Henry, Bruce doesn't seem to know the meaning of giving up!

HE: Well he's about to know the meaning of a Broken Home!

Brown backs off beckoning Bolan up to his feet as he begins to stalk him with a sinister grin on his face, Bolan slowly but surely staggers to his feet as Brown strikes looking for his Broken Home F-5 finisher.

HE: Here it is...

HA: ...WHAT A COUNTER!

As Bolan is thrown from the shoulders of Brown in to the air he grips on to the head of Brown turning it in to a bulldog style takedown before locking his legs around Brown's arms

HA: Crossface! Brown needs to be careful here!

HE: Luckily for Brown, Bolan weighs the same as a small bag of sugar!

Brown quickly rolls the submission hold over breaking the hold of Bolan before running in for a running knee only for Bolan to slip around the back and hit a snap german suplex causing Brown to roll in to a kneeling position

HA: You were saying? Brown is in a state of shock and here comes Bolan!

Bolan is quickly up and begins to land hard kicks to the chest of Brown ala Daniel Bryan that cause Brown to fall face first. Bolan quickly uses his MMA training to slide over the top of Brown and locking in the ankle lock

HE: Brown with a counter of his own!

As Bolan grabs the ankle of Brown he rolls forward causing Bolan to stumble towards the ropes, upon his return Brown is back up and meets Bruce in the centre of the ring with a big forearm. To the shock of Brown and the crowd Bolan replies with a forearm of his own that rocks the extreme champion

HA: Bruce Almighty! Bolan's giving as good as he gets!

HE: It was a lucky shot!

HA: It seems to have worked...

Bolan quickly charges towards the ropes returning with a shoulder block that staggers Brown, Bolan repeats again this time pushing Brown back against the ropes but still not grounding the bigger man. Bolan beats his chest and charges against the ropes again looking for one last huge collision

HA: He just took his head off...

HE: ...Not so mighty now! What a devastating lariat!

As Bolan returns for a third shoulder block Brown leaps forward with a massive lariat across Bruce's throat that sends him flipping over and rolling down to the outside as the referee begins to count. A groggy Brown rolls down to the outside and drags himself up using the ring steps before targeting Bolan who finally makes it to his feet

HA: Get out of there Bruce! Oh God!

HE: Yes! This is why he's Extreme Champ! Drive By! Drive By!

As Bolan wobbles to his feet Brown charges forward hitting a massive spear that causes both men to collide with the guard rail with Bolan taking the brunt of the damage. The ref's count reaches 6 as Brown stirs throwing the lifeless Bolan in to the ring before slowly pulling himself in as well and making the cover

…...2

…......KICKOUT!

HE: HOW THE HELL DID HE DO THAT?!

HA: I told you Henry! This young man just won't give up!

Brown argues with the ref for a second before punching the ground and pulling Bolan to his feet, Brown shakes his head before kicking Bolan in the gut and hoisting him up in to a stalling suplex position as the crowd reluctantly count along

Crowd: 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8..9..10!

As the crowd hit 10 Brown drops back bringing Bolan down to earth with a bump before making another cover

…...2

…......KICKOUT!

Brown is quickly up landing stomps to the chest and head of Bolan before dragging him up to a kneeling position and grabbing him around the head in a DDT position

HA: What strength!

HE: Leverage suplex! Wow!

The crowd are stunned as Brown grabs the tights of Bolan and uses his strength and size advantage to pull Bolan in to a leverage suplex before making another cover attempt

…...2

…......KICKOUT!

HA: Somehow that kick out was even quicker?!

Brown wastes no time and pulls Bolan up in to a powerbomb position, pulling the smaller superstar up on to his shoulders only for Bolan to reverse with a big hurracanrana leaving both men down. Brown begins to stir first getting up as Bolan does the same and both men meet in the middle of the ring with Brown locking in a Bear Hug

HE: The end is near! Bolan can't take much more of this!

HA: What did I tell you Brother?

Bolan reacts to the bear hug with a huge forearm that seems to loosen the grip of Brown, Brown tightens but is quickly met by more punches by Bolan finally forcing Demarcus to break the hold. Bolan quickly capitalises on a groggy Brown and takes him down and taking a mounted position landing huge ground and pound forearms causing the crowd to will him on as Brown is forced to cover up.

HA: Bolan once again showing just why MMA training can help you even when you face someone who has a height, size and weight advantage!

HE: I'm starting to get worried for Brown here...

Bruce lands a few more before making a cover

…...2

…......NO! KICKOUT!

HA: So close...

HE: …but so far! Demarcus is still in this!

Bolan continues the onslaught pulling Brown up and hitting a big forearm that causes Brown to spin on the spot as Bolan looks for another German suplex only for it to be blocked by a back elbow from Brown. Brown spins throwing a wild haymaker that Bolan ducks before slipping around the back of the Extreme Champion and hitting a German suplex

HA: Bolan has his arms locked around Browns waist!

Brown drags Brown up once again hitting an impressive German suplex before going for a third only for Brown to break the hold as he throws a hard elbow back once again. As Brown turns around though he is met by a combination of punches and kicks including lightning quick European Uppercuts. Bolan quickly bounces off the ropes and returns with a massive flying forearm sending Brown tumbling through the ropes.

HE: How is this happening? Bolan must be 5 foot nothing?!

HA: Now you're just being stupid!

Bolan beckons Brown to get up on the outside and calls for the crowd to clap as his opponent finally gets to his feet

HA: Oh no...Bolan is ready to fly!

As Brown gets to his feet the fans clapping reaches a fast pace and Bolan charges forward diving through the middle ropes with Brown in his targets

HE: Damn it! I've seen safer car crashes!

As Bolan leaps through the ropes Brown reacts quickly with an uppercut of his own that leaves Bolan slumped across the middle rope, Brown rolls back in to the ring and begins to hit repeated kicks to the gut of Bolan who drops down to the matt

…....2

…......KICKOUT!

An angry Brown quickly pulls Bolan up and throws him in to the corner before charging in with a big running knee to the gut before hitting shoulder blocks and then resorting to massive punches that rock Bolan.

HA: Get his out of there ref!

The ref begins to count and reaches 4 as Brown backs off for a few seconds before charging back in, landing more viscous punches forcing the referee to pull Brown from the corner

HE: What a spoil sport!

HA: Brown needs to watch out! This attitude could get him DQ'd!

As the ref pulls Brown back, Brown reacts angrily pushing the ref away and heading back towards Bruce in the corner.

HA: What a knee!

As Brown heads back Bolan charges out from the corner in desperation hitting a Daniel Bryan style knee that leaves both men down, the fans begin to chant for Bruce willing him to get to his feet first. Bruce answers their calls getting to his feet and slowly climbing the turnbuckle with Brown still down on the matt.

HE: Bolan is looking to fly!

HA: This could end in disaster! Wow! He hit all of that!

…...2

…......3!

HE: We have a winner!

The crowd break out in to boo's as the replay shows Bolan hitting an impressive moonsault unaware that Brown was on his feet, Bolan does an amazing job correcting himself mid air somehow landing on his feet only to be met by Brown's Drive By Spear the moment his feet hit the ground.

HE: I hate to admit this but Bolan nearly had that won!

HA: See. Was that really THAT hard?

As the bell rings "Gangster Rap Made Me Do It" begins to blare out of the speakers only for the lights to flicker as a single flame appears on the stage, the lights go out for a second and as they return an ominous figure holding a burning crown appears on the stage

HA: Ojore is here! I don't think his issues with Brown from last year are over just yet!

From the ring Bolan and Drown are now stood side by side staring at the mountainous figure of Ojore.

HE: This doesn’t look good for either of those two men Harold

Match result: DeMarcus Brown via pinfall
Match time: 5 minutes; 45 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:32 pm

(After the match Jerome Dubois is shown outside the arena, he is smoking a cigarette and is talking to himself)

JD: Zis, shows exactly what has gone wrong with zis place. A cultured man cannot enjoy a cigarette before a match anymore. Instead he is shoved outside like some kind of animal, zis is a world which needs waking up.The endless lies to make them stay in line, the false heroes shoved down there throats, promises of success in return for some kind of virtuousness

This is not a fairytale mon amis. This is real life; this is not about heroes saving the day. There is no happy ending

In the real world bad things happen because bad people will go that little bit further to get what they want

You may believe to achieve Monsieur Grace but will you do whatever it takes?

At Beachfront Brawl I showed you what happens when it matters, you may have a victory over me in the record books but nobody will remember that insignificance after tonight

After tonight there is no Hollywood comeback

After tonight the great Jerome Dubois is going straight back to the top

(Dubois throws the cigarette to the floor and re enters the arena)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:35 pm

(Nate and Emma are sat in the locker room at the 6CW arena; Nate is strapping his wrists ahead of the Main Event when there is a light knock on the door.Emma stands and opens the door, faced by Dean Andrews there is an uncomfortable silence between the pair until Nate speaks)

NN: Who is it Emma?

E: It’s Dean…..

Come in.Nate….I’m, errrr. I’ll be back in a bit. I just remembered I left something in the car. I’ll not be long...hi Gazzy...

(Gazzy is shown walking past the lockeroom. He nods at Emma and keeps walking.Nate smiles as Andrews takes a seat beside him, Emma closes the door as she scurries out of the room. Shaking his head Nate sighs)

NN: Different day, same old excuses

(Andrews appears puzzled as his friend continues)

NN: You ever get the feeling that everyone knows what is going on except you, that there’s some big secret that you’re not included in?

(Andrews laughs nervously)

DA: Not really Nate, you’re sounding a little paranoid

NN: Am I Dean. I don’t know anymore. What’s real or what’s a lie. I used to have my feet firmly planted on the ground, life was fairly simple, or so I thought. But something changed, something out of my control

DA: I really have no idea what you’re talking about mate. From where I’m standing you’ve got it all.A beautiful fiancée, a chance to get back into the title scene in 6CW. I can see great things for you Nate

(Nate smiles fleetingly)

NN: But how much of that is real and how much is just smoke and mirrors Dean. Mr. Jones is gone and I should be on top of the world. I more than most had a real reason to get rid of that guy, he made my life hell on more than one occasion but I can’t help but feel that everything just passed me by.This company has moved on so much but have I made the journey with it?

Everybody, everything it all seems to be in a different place to me right now. Am I longing for a past that is consigned to the realms of history?

DA: Everything is in your hands Nate. It’s never to late, if you want something hard enough, if it’s worth fighting for, then it’s never too late

You have to believe that, you have to…..

(Nate looks at Andrews in the eye, he seems beaten and tired)

NN: I just don’t know if I can anymore

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:37 pm

Match 5
The Trilogy
Anthony Grace vs Jerome Dubois

HA: Now are you ready for this, Henry?

HE: It’s trilogy time….

HA: Anthony Grace and Jerome Dubois have contested two Hollywood blockbusters in recent weeks…..they are tied at 1-1….tonight is the decider, tonight we find out who the better man really is….

HE: Grace has won plenty of people over since he jumped over from the film industry to the wrestling business but Jerome Dubois is not one of them….Dubois feels that Grace is stealing the spotlight from the more worthy athletes and he has vowed to send Grace back to Tinsel Town after he beats him again tonight…

HA: The Hall of Famer has certainly proved he is still a serious contender in this promotion but Grace has shown that he isn’t just here for the publicity, the guy can fight!

Smoke begins to billow from behind the curtain and a French flag drops across the stage as “Beat the Devil’s Tattoo” explodes from the PA system. There is a huge chorus of boos from the crowd as red, white and blue pyros shatter into the rafters….

HA: Jerome Dubois is not one of the most popular men on this roster…his attitude towards others has never endeared him to the supporters…

HE: Dubois can’t help that he is classier than all of these people….he can’t help being a hall of famer….these people are just jealous…

HA: I somehow doubt that….but what I don’t doubt is Dubois’ ability. Former 6CW World Champion, this guy is the real deal and I truly believe that a win here tonight could see him propelled into major title contention once more…

HE: Without a doubt….Dubois deserves a shot at the big time again, this is his chance to make it happen…

Dubois performs a little jig on the stage, laughing off the reception of the crowd, and then he struts down to ringside. He unties his robe and drops it across the steel steps before climbing up onto the apron. He wipes his feet and then climbs inside…

HE: We’ve got paparazzi here tonight and everything….this match is attracting huge media attention…

HA: Of course….ever since Anthony Grace joined 6CW we have been bombarded from every angle by media outlets….

The music stops and Dubois begins to pace the ring, his eyes set firmly upon the stage in front of him. “Amazing Grace” then begins to sound out as the lights die down…

HE: Who is it singing this week? This is my favourite part…

A lone spotlight falls onto the stage and then a young woman walks out into view, drawing a huge cheer from the audience.

HA: I believe that is Ella Henderson from X-Factor fame….

The light begins to grow as Anthony Grace walks out onto the stage to join Ella Henderson. He takes the singer’s hand and kisses it before dropping down to one knee as the song continues. Grace crosses himself and utters a little prayer before kissing his fist and jumping into the air, drawing a huge reaction from the audience.

HA: Seems like the 6CW Universe is happy to see Anthony Grace….

HE: Some of them…..the Anti-Grace brigade is out in full force once more…

HA: This is the unique nature of Anthony Grace….he has certainly divided opinion here in 6CW…

Grace walks down the aisle and reaches out to slap the hands of the fans. He then stops a poses for pictures and sign autographs…

HE: There is no time for this….the guy has a match…

HA: Grace likes to interact with the people, I see no problem with that….OH CMON!

Huge boos but some cheers sound out as Jerome Dubois rolls from the ring and attacks Grace in the aisleway, knocking him to the ground. Dubois begins to rain down kicks on his rival…

HE: Dubois is fed up of waiting….

HA: These people don’t appreciate it one bit…

HE: I don’t know…some of them are actually cheering for Dubois….

Crowd: Let’s go Grace….Let’s go Dubois x10

HA: A hot crowd here tonight in London…

Dubois taunts the fans as he drags Grace up and begins to lash furious chops into his chest. He then grabs his opponent and drags him to the ring before dumping him under the bottom rope. He follows in…

HA: Now this match can get started properly…

HE: Grace is already on the backfoot…

Dubois laughs off some abuse from the crowd as he steps through the ropes. He then pulls Grace up and pushes him against the ropes, whipping at his chest with sickening chops…

HA: Look at the skin on Grace’s chest, it is red raw…

Dubois grabs Grace’s face and he trash talks him before whipping him across the ring. Grace comes back and he ducks underneath a clothesline from Dubois before sprinting off the opposite side…

HA: WHAT AN ELBOW!

There are cheers from the crowd as Grace flies back and he takes Dubois off his feet with a spinning back elbow. They get back up and Grace lands several hard right hands before whipping Dubs off the ropes…

HE: He got serious air there…

Grace lowers his head and sends Dubois flying into a huge backdrop as he returns. Dubois staggers back up and walks straight into a backbreaker……………..1………………………2…………….shoulder up!

HA: These two men have gotten to know each other so well in the last couple of months….they are rivals but at the same time they have designed a connection…

Grace pulls Dubois up into a suplex position but Dubois surprises him with an inside cradle…………..1……………………2………………….shoulder up. They get back up and Dubs looks for a quick kick but Grace catches his foot and spins him around before lifting him into an atomic drop. Grace quickly follows up with a bridged German suplex………………..1……………………2…………..kickout!

HA: Anthony Grace has made a lot of believers out of doubters….nobody expected him to possess this kind of talent, nobody thought he could compete with what 6CW has to offer….

Grace claps his hands together, urging the crowd to follow suit, as he wills Dubois back to a standing position. The Frenchmen is a little groggy, swaying slightly, as Grace grabs hold of him…

HA: Sleeper…

HE: Dubois is too experienced to get caught so easily….

Dubois quickly sits down into an inverted jawbreaker and sends Grace staggering backward and through the ropes. Grace slowly pulls himself back up as Dubois runs off the opposite side and sprints back…

HE: FRENCH CONNECTION….OH GOD!

HA: What a carcrash…

Dubois dives through the ropes and spears Grace, sending both men flying from the apron and crashing to the hard floor below. The audience are on their feet, applauding the action, as the referee starts his count…

HE: That impact was insane…

HA: That may end the match right there….can either of these guys answer the ten count?

The replays show the spear over and over again, documenting the hard landing for both superstars. Back live and both men are trying to crawl for the ring…

HA: Grace is holding his lower back….there could be some lasting damage there…

HE: Cmon Dubs…

Dubois stumbles up behind Grace and he grabs him by the trunks and rolls him under the bottom rope. The referee’s count reaches eight as Dubois rolls in and drops into the cover…
….2
……Grace kicks out!

HA: Grace showing heart…

Dubois complains to the referee but it falls on deaf ears. He gets back up and he kicks Grace over on his stomach and begins to stomp down on the bottom of his back….

HE: Dubois knows that there is a target now and he will expose it….he is a hall of famer….

Dubois then drops knees down into the spine before yanking back on Grace’s head, applying a modified camel clutch. He really tugs back on Grace’s head, extending the spine, and sends serious pain down into the back…

HA: Dubois looking to force a submission….

HE: That would really make a statement to the people who have doubted him…

Grace yells out in pain but he shakes his head when the referee asks if he wants to quit. Dubois continues to tug back on his head whilst pushing his knees down into the spine but Grace will not throw in the towel…

HA: A lot of bravery being shown here by Anthony Grace…

HE: More like stupidity…

Grace tries to pull himself closer to the ropes and he reaches out but can’t quite grab hold. Dubois continues to apply pressure as the referee once again asks Grace if he wants to give up…

HA: Not sure how much longer Grace will be able to last…

Dubois tries to shift his body and sit on the back of Grace but allows his opponent to reach out and take hold of the bottom rope. Dubois releases the submission on the count of four but then he stands up and begins to stomp down on Grace’ back again…

HE: Dubois is systematically breaking Grace down tonight…

Dubois pulls Grace away from the ropes and he tries to turn him into a single-legged Boston crab but Grace fires up with punches to the head and then kicks out with both feet, sending Dubois back into the ropes. Grace tries to crawl up as Dubois comes rushing back towards him…

HA: What a heel kick!

Grace takes Dubs off his feet with an incredible spinning kick, drawing a huge reaction from the crowd. Grace is hurting, holding the bottom of his back, but he crawls his way to the corner and begins to climb high…

HE: Is he being serious?

HA: Considering the damage to the spine of Anthony Grace this a huge gamble….

Grace reaches the top rope and he looks out at the audience. There is an electric reaction in the building as Grace stands tall and launches himself off into a high-angled moonsault….

HA: FALL FROM GRACE!

HE: IT CERTAINLY IS….

Dubois moves out of the way and the whole audience watches in anticipation as Grace comes crashing down to the canvass with a horrible bump. Grace is holding his ribs, adding to the pain in his back, as Dubois quickly scurries over to him…

HE: Grace made a stupid mistake, he tried to be the big shot and now he will pay….CULTURE SHOCK!

HA: Forget it…

Dubois drills Grace into the canvass…
…1
………..2
…………………..3!

HE: HOW?

HA: Anthony Grace kicked out….Dubois looks stunned….

HE: I’m stunned…

A lot of the crowd are cheering, showing their support, but there are a couple of boos as Grace manages to throw his shoulder off the mat before the three. Dubois slaps his hand into the canvass in fury and he screams at the referee….

HA: Dubois is outraged…Anthony Grace is once again proving his toughness…

Dubois gets back to his feet and he aims a furious kick at the ropes before grabbing Grace by the head. He drags him back up to a standing position and hauls him into a front facelock…

HE: It is only a matter of time…..FORTUNE!

Dubois lifts Grace up into the suplex position but Grace manages to float over the side and then he grabs Dubs’ trunks and pulls him into a schoolboy……………….1……………………..2……………shoulder up. They get back up and Dubois quickly knees Grace in the stomach and then snaps him down with a spinebuster………..1…………………2……………….kickout!

HA: Grace is sticking in there but he is taking a lot of punishment….

HE: It is only a matter of time before he succumbs to defeat…

Dubois taunts the fans and trash talks Grace as he beckons his opponent back up. He grabs hold of him and scoops him up onto his shoulders before running him forward…

HA: Running powerslam….

Grace swivels in midair and he plants Dubois with a bulldog, drawing cheers from the majority of the crowd. They get back up and Grace nails a running clothesline……then he connects with a second clothesline before following Dubs into the corner and he hits a third straight clothesline. Grace climbs into the ropes and he begins to drive punches down into the head of his foe…

Crowd: ONE….TWO…..THREE….FOUR….FIVE!

HA: Grace is refusing to give in here, he’s taking the fight back to Dubois….

Grace lands the tenth punch and then he drops down. He grabs Dubois by the arm and he pulls him forward…

HA: OVATION!

Dubois drives the point of his elbow into the jaw of Grace over and over until the former filmstar releases the hold. Dubois drags Grace back in…

HE: AU REVOIR….IT’S OVER!

….2
…………..3!

HA: HE GOT THE SHOULDER UP…

HE: This is ridiculous…

Dubois is throwing his hands in the air and screaming to the rafters as Grace once again finds a way to kick out. There is a plethora of emotion inside Wembley Arena…

Crowd: Let’s go Dubois….LET’S GO GRACE x10

HA: What a match….what a fantastic event we have here tonight….

HE: I hate the fact that Grace is still in this match but what a rivalry this is….brilliant stuff….

Dubois scrambles to the ropes and uses them to pull himself up. He looks annoyed as he climbs out onto the apron and begins to climb to the top. He perches himself on high and waits for Grace to get back up before leaping off, connecting with a solid missile dropkick….

1…………………2…………Grace kicks out again. Dubois gets to his feet and he shoves the referee out of his way before grabbing his opponent by the head. He laughs off the abuse from the COG’s and then he yells out….

Dubois: VIVE LE FRANCE….C’EST FINI!

HE: GARLIC BOMB!

…….2
……………3!

HA: He got him!

Dubois flips Grace up for the powerbomb but Grace falls straight out the front and drills Dubois with the “Ovation”. He quickly hooks both legs and picks up the three count!

HE: This is outrageous…

HA: The trilogy is complete…and the third instalment might just be the best of them all. What a match…

HE: Jerome was in control, he had Grace exactly where he wanted him…

HA: But Anthony Grace has once again proven that he isn’t just a movie star, the guy can wrestle and his stock rises once more…

“Amazing Grace” is booming from the speakers as Grace kneels in the centre of the ring, a smile cross his exhausted face. There are huge cheers from the crowd, drowning out the boos from certain sections, and the referee raises Grace’s arm in victory. Dubois rolls from the ring and staggers into the aisleway, a look of anger and disgust on his face…

HE: Dubois will be back, you mark my words…he showed everyone tonight what he can do and just how capable he is…

HA: I don’t doubt it….Dubois is a hall of famer and this three match series with Anthony Grace has shown us all that he still has what it takes to be a major star in this promotion….but tonight belongs to Grace, things are looking bright for this guy…

Grace bows to the crowd and salutes his fans before making his way to the ropes. He climbs from the ring and interacts with some supporters at ringside before the action goes backstage.

Match result: Anthony Grace via pinfall
Match time: 7 minutes; 53 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:42 pm

(Max is walking backstage his face appears contorted as he is approached by Brian)

MA: What in the blue hell is this, you make Thaddeus appear to be the epitome of masculinity, are they cords?

(Brian looks down at his trousers and nods)

MA: Are you being ironic. Look at me I’m so un-cool I’m cool?

(Brian scratches his head and fidgets nervously)

MA: Oh my god they’ve sent Sheldon Cooper to interview me, is this what 6CW looks like now? If Steve Sharona turns up next week, I’m done!!

(Brian affixes his glasses and laughs)

B: I’m sssss.sorry. I ddddd.dont know what tttttt…that is?

(Adamson slaps his own head in amazement)

MA: Have I stumbled into an episode of educating 6CW. Where’s Musharaf. Somebody call Mr. Burton

(Brian is staring back blankly)

MA: Was there a point to this interruption or are you wandering the halls providing comic relief?

(Brian appears more flustered than normal)

B: I….. um….. err….. I ……Jjjjjjjjjj…Just…..I …

(Adamson exhales loudly and snatches the mic from Brian’s grasp)

MA: Get out of my shot

(Brian steps back behind the camera)

MA: Keep going

(Brian looks both ways before stepping behind the production assistants.Adamson re-composes himself)

MA: I know what our orally challenged simpleton was trying to say was has Max Adamson spoken to Mr. Jones since Beachfront Brawl, does Max Adamson know what is happening to The Authority now and most importantly how is Max Adamson feeling ahead of his match with JJ Johnson tonight?

(Adamson smiles)

MA: The answers are simple.

No, don’t care and exactly how I feel ahead of every match. Like the greatest 6CW champion there has ever been!!!!!

(Adamson drops the mic and walks out of shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:46 pm

HA: It has been two weeks since Beachfront Brawl....two weeks since The Uprising brought an end to The Authority...it was a joyous occasion for most, finally bringing an end to the tyranny. But one man in particular did not enjoy the event....he should have, he got the result he was looking, but unforeseen circumstances changed all of that...

HE: I told you Harris and Masters couldn't be on the same team...I told you they could never work together...

HA: Earlier this week we got the chance to hear from Scott Harris. He talked about Mike Masters, the end of The Authority and what the future holds...

The scene opens in a darkened locker room. The room is minimalist; there are no posters on the walls, nor any ornaments or keepsakes. There is a monitor and a changing unit, where a T shirt hangs, emblazoned with the now infamous slogan 'NEEDS MORE HARRIS'. In the corner of the room, it is revealed, is a figure sat on a chair.

The camera zooms into his face, which is hidden by the shadow created by his hood being up. His hands rest on his knees and there is a quiet tapping, his foot the cause of this. Scott Harris takes a deep breath and begins to speak in a forced controlled tone.

SH: I can't say that I've slept very well since Beachfront Brawl... I'm not sure if it's the jet lag, the elation at seeing The Authority driven away or something a lot darker, a lot more sinister. I play it back in my head, the circumstances leading up to my removal from the War Games match. I was on fire, Scott Harris had arrived. I was showing Sydney, 6CW, the world, even, that Scott Harris deserved to be at that level, that I was at home Main Eventing a PPV.

I'd spoken a lot prior to Beachfront Brawl about my life and why in spite of all that was going on, I was using my past to shape the future. I heard that claxon go off, I was given my go and I felt like a man possessed, I was going to go the distance. I showed the world that Scott Harris was the best out and out ring technician this company will ever see! I was on the way to being the man that would put my father out on his @ss. I was relishing the thought of seeing my father sat in the gutter... All I wanted was closure.

Harris starts breathing a bit heavier, the foot tapping a bit more. His hand clenching the other a little harder. The voice begins to waver, the agitation creeping in.

SH: Then it happened.

Mike Masters happened.

Is it too much to ask? All I wanted was to close the book on one of the darkest chapters of my life. I could see the light, optimism, hope, so close I could feel it on my fingertips...

I could sense a new dawn, a new beginning and then one act of petulance, of jealousy, of a small minded, petty child robbed me of that chance. Mike Masters turned some small time titt for tat into full blown warfare. See, Mike, anybody could see we didn't get along, any man and his dog could foresee that we were going to cross paths eventually after that match we had. It was inevitable.

But you, your ridiculous, oversized ego has opened up a can of worms. Because your act of jealousy, it's kept me marooned in that pit of darkness. And I think it over, I ask why would Mike Masters eliminate one of his teammates?

There's so many reasons I could make a book, like Mike Masters being jealous. Jealous that he'd been eliminated and couldn't finish the job. Maybe he just couldn't take that he'd been eliminated fairly and needed to lash out. Perhaps he just couldn't stomach the fact that the supposed weaker link of the 'partnership' had outlasted The Masterful One. They're all plausible, but I read into things and Mike Masters is a lot more calculated than people want to make out.

He wanted to see the suffering, the mental anguish continue. He didn't want to see Scott Harris conquer his demons and ascend to the top of the roster at his expense. And that's atypical of Mike Masters, isn't it? Anything to make himself feel just a little bit better.

And you know, I should be happy with my match tonight at Aftermath, I should be happy that I have a chance to fight for the 6CW Championship again. But that light, that positivity, it's clouded. Clouded by this urge, this desire to get even. See, this is what Mike Masters does to me, he turns me into the same petty child that he is. All I can think about is settling a score.

Harris suddenly pulls his hood down and his eyes are ablaze with a fury that burns into the camera.

SH: Well done Mike, congratulations. You wanted the opportunity to see if you're better than me, well you've got it! I'm not resting until this is done between us. I'm not resting, Mike Masters, until I've got you synched into The Sharpshooter in the middle of that ring and you're begging, no, pleading for me to let go, pleading for mercy.

I'm not resting Mike, until you tap out.

And then, maybe then I might go some way to getting that closure.

You're in my cross hare Mike Masters and I'm The Sharpshooter that's going to pick you off and wipe that smile off your face and bring that overinflated ego back down to size!

You might have fired the first salvo, Mike but The Sharpshooter will ALWAYS win the war. Just you remember that!

With that, Harris purposefully gets off the chair and walks out of shot..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:48 pm

(Gazzy is backstage with Tim Allen)

GD: Have you seen Christy?

(Allen thinks for a second before shaking his head)

GD: If you do, please tell her I’m asking after her. I want to say thank you, she’s really helped a lot, through everything, and she’s always been there for me

(Allen nods)

TA: Of course. Can I trouble you for a few words?

(Gazzy nods)

TA: Everyone knows about the issues you have faced over the past few years but to me Beachfront Brawl almost closed that chapter on your life for good. Do you agree, was the PPV the end of the trouble

(Gazzy smiles)

GD: I think it would be a miss if I proclaimed everything was solved because of a win at the PPV. Yes it was a great feeling, to have the entire 6CW universe chanting my name, to get the victory by pinning Max. But for me one swallow does not a summer make

I am very proud to have been the man who finally rid 6CW of the Authority but I fully appreciate that victory was down to the hard work and belief of a team all united under Daniel Magnusson, he is the man who deserves the plaudits, he believed that he could make a change, he saw that The Authority were tearing this company apart and he did something about it, I am just thankful he wanted me to be a part of that fight

As for the future? I have so much more I want to achieve. In the past I didn’t take the time to appreciate what I had, I didn’t savour the highs. That is the goal for me. I want to enjoy what 6CW has to offer and I hope my fans, the entire 6CW universe enjoy what Gazzy D has left

I’ve got a lot left in the tank and I’ve got a lot more goals to get

TA: And Max?

(Gazzy smiles)

GD: Max knows we still have at least one more story to tell

(Gazzy strides out of shot)

TA: Back to ringside

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:50 pm

Match 6
Max Adamson vs JJ Johnson

HA: This next match is big enough to headline any pay per view for any company….this is a mega contest…

HE: Yes it is….everyone thinks Max Adamson is going to be licking his wounds after what happened to The Authority but they forget that Max is the 6CW Champion, the best in the business….and his performance at Beachfront Brawl showed just how good he is, win or lose….Max will send a message loud and clear tonight and the doubters will crawl back under the rock they came from…

HA: But his opponent will not go down easily….this isn’t just anyone, this is JJ Johnson…and after JJ defeated Keith Leone at BFB after two years out he is ready to get back into the mix….a win over the 6CW Champion is about as good as it can get…

The lights dim and the familiar electric blue spotlight begins to whirl around the arena. The noise from the crowd grows, their anticipation is palpable, and then they roar into life as the speakers go live.

“La La La La….Wait ‘til I get my money right”

“Remember the name” then booms through the PA system and the ovation is deafening from the fans in attendance. JJ Johnson strides out onto the stage, a huge grin on his face, and he pounds his chest before raising a lone arm up into the air.

HE: He won one match and all of a sudden everyone thinks JJ Johnson is going to be the next 6CW Champion?

HA: Nobody said that….but after two years on the sidelines he came back and he beat Keith Leone in a matchup for the ages….JJ proved he still has it, in fact he may be better than ever….and if he can string together a run of form then who knows what the future may hold…but right now tonight he has the 6CW Champion on his radar and, if anything, this is an even bigger task than the one JJ just came through…

JJ climbs up into the ring and he goes from one corner to the over, posing for his delighted audience. He then rips off his LA Lakers jersey and hauls it into the crowd, causing a melee to take possession of it. JJ then jumps down onto the canvass, breathing in the atmosphere…..

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

HA: I don’t know if there is a fan in this building who isn’t on JJ’s side…

HE: Sheep, all of them….

HA: JJ Johnson is the epitome of a fan favourite, he always has been….there is a connection between him and the audience that cannot be bought or trained…

JJ stands in the centre of the ring and he bobs from one foot to the other, his eyes full of focus. He smiles broadly as “Radioactive” echoes out to unanimous boos from the crowd…

HE: These people should show some respect for the champion of the world…

HA; Max deserves no respect as a man….maybe as a champion but that is it. This man tried to bring 6CW down to its knees, he tried to put us out of business….

HE; Complete overreaction…

HA: Don’t be so stupid, Henry…

Max slowly walks out onto the stage and he stares around the arena, showing no signs of caring about the crowd’s reaction. He pats the 6CW belt, strapped around his waist, and then he begins his walk to the ring….

HA: Don’t get me wrong because Max’s performance at Beachfront Brawl was admirable….he basically entered into a 5 on 1 situation and he came within one second of winning the “War Games” match…he proved how good he is and that cannot be disputed. But for the first time in a long time Max Adamson is on his own….and it will be interesting to see how he adapts…

Max walks up the steel steps and then he climbs through the ropes. He unclasps the belt from around his waist and he walks up to JJ, holding the belt over their heads. JJ looks into Max’s eyes as Adamson smirks…

HA: Max Adamson loves being the world champion, it is what he lives for….and he has waited a long time to be at the top of the mountain…

HE: Nobody is going to knock him off….not JJ Johnson, not whoever the new #1 Contender will be later on…

HA: Intense stare-down between these two titans….this is a fantastic matchup…

The stare-down continues between both men as the referee gives his final instructions. He orders both superstars back to neutral corners and then he calls for the bell. The crowd roar as JJ and Max circle one another and then they lockup…

HE: JJ has wrestled one match in two years, he performed well but it is still just one match….his opponent is the 6CW Champion, Max is performing out of his skin each and every night…

JJ and Max jostle for control and then Max breaks off the lockup and shoves JJ in the chest. JJ responds with a push of his own and then he cracks Adamson with a huge right hand. JJ follows up with body punches before grabbing Max’s arm and whips him across the ring….Max comes back and JJ knocks him down with a quick back elbow. Adamson gets back up and Johnson throws him into the corner before exploding with a serious of rights and lefts…

HA: JJ’s main strength has always been his striking….that is the boxing background coming into play…

Adamson tries to cover up as JJ sinks a huge left hook into the ribcage and then he grabs Adamson’s arm and whips him to the opposite corner. Max slams into the turnbuckle and JJ runs across and clatters into him with a clothesline. He beckons Max out and lifts him onto his shoulders…

HE: Watch out, Max…

HA: JJ started this match with a mission on his mind…

JJ tries to swing Max off into a side-ways fireman’s slam but Max manages to wriggle free and drop out behind. He shoves Johnson into the ropes and knocks him down with a big boot to the face as he comes back. JJ gets back up and Max throws him into a German suplex…

HA: Adamson will try and put this together….three or more if he can…

Adamson keeps his hands locked and he hauls JJ back up before throwing him into a second German suplex. The crowd are booing, venting their dislike, as Max drags JJ back up for a third time and completes the hat-trick……………1………………………….2………………JJ manages to get his shoulder up!

HE: That is how good Max is…he takes a little offense and then he comes back with a bang, taking control…

HA: That is why he is the 6CW Champion…

Max kneels over JJ and he drives down with heavy punches of his own before standing up. He waits for JJ to start climbing to his feet before he runs forward and ploughs a heavy kick into the ribs, knocking all the wind from Johnson. Max then presses JJ against the ropes and chokes him…

HE: The battered form of JJ Johnson will be a big message to the rest of the 6CW roster tonight….this may be a new era but it is still the same man on top and that isn’t going to change….

Max drags JJ away from the ropes and then lifts him into a suplex position. He holds Johnson there and then drops him across the top rope, hanging him up. Max clubs JJ across the back and then he runs off the opposite side, returning with a hard knee under JJ’s chin….Johnson falls over the ropes and drops down to the outside…

HA: Max Adamson is certainly demonstrating his abilities tonight…he wants the five men involved in the main event to know what is in store for them should they win…

The referee’s count gets up to four as Max climbs out after Johnson. He picks JJ up and rams him back into the ringside barrier before lifting him up and running him back into the ring-post. JJ grunts in pain from the impact and then Max throws him back inside…

HE: JJ’s spine is taking a hammering again….and I know that if Max senses a chance to send him back to the retirement home then he will take it…

Max pulls himself up onto the apron and he waits for JJ to stagger back up before catapulting himself over the top and he lands a huge clothesline……………..1…………………2………….JJ kicks out. Max gets to his feet, a satisfied smile on his face, and he beckons for JJ to get back up…

HA: Max can’t afford to just hold off here though and let JJ recover…he needs to stay on him….

Adamson grabs JJ and he pulls him forward before scooping him onto his shoulders. He spins Johnson around…

HE: CYCLONE!

Max prepares for the F-5 but JJ scrambles off the back, spins Max around, and then drills his opponent with a snap DDT. The audience strike up another “JJ” chant as both superstars are flat on their backs…

HA: Max waited around too long and it came back to haunt him there…..OH YES!

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd roar as JJ suddenly kicks back onto his feet. He raises his arms in the air and urges to the crowd to get behind him before beckoning Max to his feet. Max gets up and JJ connects with a flurry of punches before kicking Max in the stomach. Adamson doubles over and JJ runs the ropes….

HA: SCISSORS KICK…

HE: FAMAXER!

JJ flies back for the scissors kick but Max moves and sends Johnson crashing down to the mat. Max quickly takes advantage and flattens JJ……………….1……………………..2………………….shoulder up!

HA: Terrific contest here….two legends of the game putting their all into it…

Max pulls JJ back up and he tries for a piledriver but Johnson kicks his legs and refuses to play ball. JJ then swipes Max’s legs and turns him over on his stomach…

HA: Anklelock…

Max yells in pain and he quickly scrambles for the ropes. He grabs the bottom but JJ drags him back out towards the centre of the ring…

HE: Be careful, Max…

Adamson manages to roll forward and sends JJ crashing into the turnbuckle. Max quickly follows in and he delivers a monkey flip to Johnson, sending him crashing back into the middle of the ring. Max crawls up and he beckons for JJ to stand…

HA: Max is lining it up here….we all know what comes next….

HE: GORE!

Max bursts forwards for the huge spear but JJ shows great strength to lift his opponent off the mat and flattens him with a huge spinebuster. JJ then waits for Adamson to get back up before scooping him into the air…

HA: Emerald fusion!

JJ dumps Max on his head and covers………………….1………………..2…………..shoulder up. JJ listens to the roar of the crowd, drawing on their support, and then he clambers back up. He grabs Max by the head and flips him up….

HA: Powerbomb…

HE: No way….

HA: Number two?

JJ drills Max with one powerbomb and then amazingly he lifts him into the air again before driving him back down. JJ’s chest heaves in and out, clearly feeling the strain, and then he rolls out under the bottom rope before climbing up the turnbuckle…

HA: JJ feels like he has a chance to fly here….this is how he finished off Keith Leone…

HE: He’s not in there with Keith Leone tonight…

JJ gets to the top rope and he grins to the audience before throwing himself into a 360 spin, coming down with a huge legdrop across Adamson’s throat….

HA: That could be it….JJ to knock off the world champion….

….2
……………Max kicks out!

HE: Please, this is the 6CW Champ….needs a lot more than that…

JJ crawls up and he beats at his chest, causing a roar from the crowd, before ushering Max to get back up. Adamson slowly staggers to a standing position and JJ scoops him up…

HA: VIP…

Max drops off behind JJ and then he spins him around and scoops him up onto his own shoulders. He laughs at the boos from the crowd…

HE: CYCLONE….

JJ drives the point of his elbow into Max’s jaw and then falls off the side. He waits for Max to turn around and then kicks him in the gut…

HA: ACCESS…

Max blocks the stunner and shoves JJ off the ropes before running right through him with a huge spear as he returns…

HE: GORE….GORE…..GORE!

….2
…………….3!

HA: KICKED OUT!

HE: HUH? HOW?

The crowd scream in delight as JJ finds a way to get his shoulder up off the mat before the three. Max staggers up and confronts the official but the referee assures him it was a two…

HE: That was a slow count, ridiculous…

HA: It was standard…it just wasn’t enough to see JJ off…

Max turns away from the official with a scowl. He then grabs JJ by the head and rags him back up, scooping him onto his shoulders…

HE: This will leave no doubt….CYCL…

JJ drops off the back and he takes his turn to shove Max into the ropes. Adamson comes back and JJ stops him short with a kick to the stomach…

HA: ACCESS ALL AREAS!

*Crowd pop

HE: No…

JJ drills Max with the stunner in the middle of the ring. He slowly scrawls over and drops his arm on Adamson’s chest…
….1
………..2
…………………3!

HE: HE KICKED OUT…..THAT IS WHAT A CHAMPION LOOKS LIKE!

The crowd boo as Max gets his shoulder up and the match is ordered to continue. JJ wipes sweat off his brow and then gets back up, a smile crossing his face. He looks out at the crowd and nods his head before dragging Max back up…

HA: JJ knows that a win over Max would certainly give him a great reason to be given a shot at the world title…

JJ dead lifts Adamson up onto his shoulders and he turns him into position for the sit-down tombstone….

HA: VIP Experience is coming up for Max Adamson…

Max suddenly wriggles his feet and he manages to drop backwards, somehow reversing the positions and now he has JJ in a tombstone situation. The crowd are stunned…

HE: Incredible…

JJ furiously works his legs until he manages to drop off the back of Adamson. He spins Max around and kicks him in the stomach before running off the ropes…

HA: SCISSORS KICK!

JJ lands with the brutal axe kick across the back of Max’s neck. JJ spins out onto his knees and he raises his arm up into the air…

HE: This is bad….this isn’t what we wanted…

HA: JJ Johnson closing in….

JJ bounces back against the ropes, biding his time, as he waits for Max to get back up. Adamson seems slow and groggy but then suddenly he rolls out under the bottom rope…

*Crowd boo

HA: Max is high-tailing it here…he wants no more…

HE: He is the world champion…the people have got their money’s worth, he doesn’t need to entertain for free…

HA: He’s a coward…

Adamson snatches the 6CW belt from the announce table and begins to make his way around towards the aisleway. JJ shakes his head and climbs out after Max, grabbing his opponent by the shoulder…

HA: JJ not having any of it…he wants a conclusion….

HE: HOW ABOUT THAT!

The bell sounds as Max whirls around and slams the 6CW belt into JJ’s face, knocking him down onto the floor. The crowd are booing furiously as Max grins and raises the belt over his head…

Max: I’m the champion….me! You are all looking at the number one in this business….don’t forget it….nobody can beat me!

HA: Max Adamson is a real piece of work…

HE: This is brilliant…

Max then rests the 6CW belt on the ring apron and he drags JJ back up. Johnson offers no fightback as Max lifts him onto his shoulders and then delivers a huge F-5, smashing JJ down onto the hard flooring…

HA: This is completely uncalled for…

HE: I told you Max would send a message tonight…he is the 6CW Champion and he deserves to be respected…

HA: This was a brilliant match, end to end…and it has been ruined by the callous actions of the 6CW Champion…

HE: I don’t think the queue to face Max will be as big any more….he is hell-bent on maintaining his status as number one…

Max looks down at JJ with an evil grin and then he grabs his championship belt and begins to back away into the aisle. He raises the belt over his head and laughs as the abuse rains in from the disgusted audience…

HA: Don’t go anywhere folks because coming up next is the main event….five men will compete for the opportunity to face Max Adamson at the Ground Zero PPV for the 6CW Championship…

Match result: JJ Johnson via DQ
Match time: 9 minutes; 03 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:53 pm

(Backstage the camera shows Enforcer walking down the corridor, the crowd pop as the former EWF champion comes into view, he is approached by Tim Allen)

TA: Enforcer, apologies for the interruption but can I trouble you for a couple of words?

(Enforcer narrows his eyes as he stares intently at the backstage reporter)

E: Don’t tempt me kid!!

(Responding nervously Allen continues)

TA: Big night for you tonight. You have been very vocal in your desire to get your hands on your former Authority stable mate Max Adamson and winning tonight’s Main Event will give you that very opportunity

E: Very observant aren’t we!!

(Allen gulps)

TA: Do you have any words for your opponents tonight

E: Be afraid!

TA: And Max?

E: You can’t run forever!!

(Enforcer barges past the camera crew and walks out of shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 8:03 pm

*Eulogy for Emmy (by Vincent Costello)

(We return to ringside where the lights are dimmed down low. We can just about make out some movement inside the ring as the crowd watch on. The camera focuses on a few worried faces in the audience as Harold Lloyd’s voice starts to speak solemnly.)

HA: At Beachfront Brawl, there were extreme highs and lows for our roster. For these men, those peaks and troughs come with the territory of this profession. But when an outside party gets caught up with the in-ring goings-on within 6CW, then the result can be profound for everyone connected to this organisation…….

(Suddenly the arena screen sparks into life and shows the conclusion to the Vincent Costello versus Liam Wood “I Quit” match.)

Emmy rolls into the ring and she stands in front of Liam Wood, begging Costello to leave him alone. She holds Wood’s head close to her chest, tears in her eyes, and pleads with Costello to stop…

HA: Please get out of there, Emmy…

Costello looks at Emmy and then at Wood, a sick grin crossing his face, and then he throws the bat down on the floor. Everyone looks stunned by Costello’s actions and Emmy nods in thanks..

HE: Costello giving Wood a reprieve?? Who would of thought it….

HA: TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF HER….

The audience explodes with boos as Costello grabs Emmy by the hair and yanks her away from Wood. He holds her in the middle of the ring and grins as she struggles against him. Liam Wood is going crazy and kicking out with fury, screaming at Costello to leave Emmy alone…

HA: You sick S.O.B….leave her…

HE: I can’t even defend this…

Costello draws Emmy in close and locks her head under his arm, as though he is going to DDT her. He stares at Wood, evil intentions in his eyes, and Wood motions for the referee to bring the mic over…

Wood: Please, Vincent…..look at me……please don’t hurt her…..please

HE: Is Wood actually begging?

HA: That is the woman he loves….he doesn’t want anything to happen to her…

Wood: This is between us, nobody else…..you don’t need to do this…..please don’t hurt her…I am begging you

Costello’s eyes light up at Wood’s words. He grins but then he lifts Emmy’s feet into an elevated position on the ropes, preparing to DDT her from a hangman’s position. Wood looks terrified…

Wood:.Ok…ok….I Quit….I Quit you piece of (beep)….you let her go right now or I swear to God…

HA: That’s it….Wood gave up…he had no other choice…

HE: Costello has stooped to a whole new level tonight….

Ding ding ding

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner…..and STILL EWF World Heavyweight Champion……………Viiinnnccceeeennnnnttt Coooossstttteeellllloooooo!

HA: Costello retains the EWF Championship but that no good S.O.B had to resort to threatening a woman to do it…..NO GOD NO!

HE: OH NO…

Crowd: A55hole x10

HA: I don’t believe it…

The bell sounds and Costello is declared the winner, bringing a grin. He and Wood continue to lock eyes and then Costello winks at his rival before drilling Emmy with a thunderous DDT. Costello kneels over Emmy and touches her lips before looking back up at Wood with a sinister smile…

HE: This is too much…

HA: This whole match was too much….these two men will never, ever, be the same but the end of this bout is completely reprehensible…Vincent Costello is worse than scum…

HE: Costello has taken this rivalry beyond an acceptable level, I can’t even defend him….Emmy was a defenceless victim…this was between Wood and Costello, nobody else…

Wood’s eyes are now full of tears and he looks furious as he continues to try and rip himself free of the handcuffs. Costello continues to smile as he stands up and then he grabs the baseball bat back off the floor…..CRACK!

HA: OH MY…

HE: What a sickening exclamation point on this brutality…

Costello smashes the bat into the side of Wood’s head and leaves him slumped on the floor before he snatches the EWF belt from the referee and raises it over his head. Costello staggers to the ropes and collapses, blood still streaming from his nose, but he smirks….

HA: Vincent Costello and Liam Wood have been through a war that will never be forgotten….this was a bloodbath…

HE: Both of these men will need serious medical attention, it may be a while until we see them in a wrestling ring again…

HA: And poor Emmy….what has she done to deserve this?

EMT’s rush to the ring and begin to tend to Emmy as Costello rolls from the ring and staggers into the aisle way. He pushes past security and medics, all of whom stare at him in disgust, before making his way up the ramp. Liam Wood is cut free from his restraints, blood oozing from the side of his head, but he quickly crawls over to make sure his girlfriend is ok.

(The screen goes dark and we hear Harold’s voice again. The lights are still dimmed but the preparations inside the ring have seemed to have stopped.)

HA: When brave Emmy decided to get involved in a match that was already off the brutality scale, little did she realise her intervention would end up sending her to A&E. There were strong rumours going round the internet that her condition was critical during the latter parts of the PPV. Thankfully she is now stable but still in hospital.

HE: Her actions were honourable but Costello’s actions turned even my stomach. When we see a grown man……a 6CW wrestler…..get smacked in the head with a bat, we as commentators take an intake of breath, but we are not restricted in calling the rest of the match. However, when a civilian like Emmy feels the full force of a thunderous DDT, then……I am sorry…..even I am lost for words.

HA: Which brings us to the next part of Aftermath which has been titled, wrongly I hasten to add, a Eulogy for Emmy. I am not sure what is going to happen, but I know this won’t be easy to watch if Vincent Costello is involved.

The hard camera returns to look at the ring that is still shrouded by darkness. It zooms in slowly as the house lights start to come up. Some sinister organ music starts to play as the inside of the ring starts to become bathed in light. As the organ music finishes, we can see Vincent Costello standing in front of a rostrum. He is wearing a black suit and for once appears clean shaven. His dark hair is sleeked back and the EWF World title is lying on the podium in front of him. Behind him are two easels set up but with their contents are covered with large red fabric. Costello looks out smugly in front of the audience as the crowd starts booing him heavily. He pays them no notice but his smile grows wider at the noise.

HA: He is enjoying this too much.

HE: Maybe so, but who can stop him doing so now?

Costello bows his head and starts to speak soberly into the microphone that is perched on the rostrum.

VC: Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished guests, friends and family……we are gathered here to honour the life and passing of a misguided young lady………

The crowd boos strongly at this and some of them cuss in his direction. Costello barely registers the venom, but just continues.

VC: I know that your outpouring of anger is a way to deal with your grief. For that reason, I welcome it. If this is the way you need to acknowledge what has come to pass, then I am happy for you to take a few moments and steady yourself for what we will soon witness……….

He reaches for his EWF title and lifts it high above his head with an arrogant look on his face. The crowds anger reaches deafening levels as Costello just stands there and breathes it all in.

HE: You are looking at a man that right now feels unbeatable.

After a short while, Costello drops the title and rests it back on the podium. He unhooks the microphone from its stand and then walks in front of the rostrum. The booing dies away as the crowd, grudgingly, want to hear what Costello has to say next.

VC: The poor young lady I mentioned was defenceless. She was an innocent bystander in an event she had no place in. What happened to her was inexcusable, indescribable and inhuman. There are times when we look back at what transpired and wished things could have been different. Was there any reason why she should have felt that pain? Could the result have changed? Did the woman that we all care about have to suffer the fate that she did? These questions spin in our heads as we try and make sense of it all. But the answers can only come from one man. A man that was trusted. A man that was loved. A man that ultimately threw that all away and just……gave……up…….

Costello tries but fails to hide his grin as he starts to walk to the first easel.

VC: But…..we are not here to debate. We are here to celebrate! This is a time when we can be grateful that we knew this lady. Accept what a big part she was in our lives. A way for us all, touched by her in so many ways, can remember in unison. Remember and commemorate. Please, pray silence as I give you Emmy………

He lifts the red fabric off the first easel and a blown up picture can be seen on it. It shows a close up of Emmy’s face, lying on the canvas with her eyes closed and her head in a neck brace. The fans nearly raise the roof with the booing as the camera focuses on Costello, one arm outstretched and the gruesome picture next to him.

HA: Such a sick bastard……..

Costello allows the picture to sink in the minds of the audience before he starts to speak again. He has to shout over the jeering as the crowd takes a while to quieten down.

VC: This picture……THIS picture…….is how we should remember Emmy. This is the moment that we need to take away from this building and cherish. This is the moment when a lie of a life finally saw the truth. In Emmy’s short life on this Earth, all she has known is broken promises. A life where she has been hurt time and again by the man she adored. A man that flung her to her demise with his eyes open and with no regard for her well-being………..

He strokes the picture with his hand against Emmy’s chin and pushes his finger to her lips.

VC: When the bright light flashed before her eyes, she at last got justice for her short existence. In a match where rules were demolished, the only one to make any difference was a commandment from a higher power…………….Costello’s Law.

The crowd boos again and this time Costello turns towards them angrily.

VC: What?! You still blame me for this? All I have done is given people what they wished! Liam Wood wanted the match, so I gave it to him. Liam Wood wanted the rules to be “I quit”, so I happily allowed it. Then when his stupid girlfriend begged me to stop slamming his head with a bat, I stopped!

The camera zooms into his face as he seethes.

VC: And when Wood wanted me to let go of Emmy……I did…….forcefully!

He points backward to the picture of Emmy and continues.

VC: I took out Emmy, because I wanted to. Your guy Thunder? Yeah, I threw him off a stage! The names don’t matter but the result does. I destroyed everyone that was in my path and I got my rightful reward. So you can continue to boo and live in your dream world! You want to see fantasy happiness? You want to see what could have been?!

He flings the red fabric off the second easel and we see a picture of Emmy kissing Liam Wood on the cheek. The fans look on taken aback at this picture, as Costello flies off in a rage again.

VC: That picture was taken at Scars and Stripes at the Elite Coliseum. How happy they look right?! But it was only a few moments later that I warned Emmy that I had barely scratched the surface of their little relationship yet. That Costello’s Law stated that the story hadn’t reached its right conclusion. The conclusion that wouldn’t come from my actions! But the actions of her boyfriend! If Wood had remembered what he was feeling when his bitch was kissing him in this picture, then the aftermath would have been different. He could have walked away! Lived a content life with her without thoughts of revenge for his so called friend Thunder! He could have stopped believing in his own hype in his non-existent talent! He could have turned his back on me winning the EWF title at the PPV and concentrated on things that he could control! But as soon as he made the choice……as soon as he decided to come after me……then it was always going to end badly. His world is in tatters and it was ripped apart by his bare hands! And Costello’s Law has stood tall and proved to you all that everything else you cling dearly too is simply a figment of your imagination. THAT is the truth. THAT is certainty. THAT........IS........THE.........LAW!

He points to the picture of Emmy and Wood in an embrace.

VC: FANTASY!

He points to the picture of Emmy in a neck brace.

VC: REALITY!

The fans hurl abuse at Costello as he seemingly starts to calm down. He grins and nods his head, as he walks back over to the podium and retrieves his EWF belt. He reaches below the stand and takes out a metal spray can. He shakes it up and down a few times before spraying black paint over Emmy's face in the second picture, just leaving Wood's face untouched. Costello chucks the can to one side and shouts in the microphone.

VC: Tick the boxes if you want people! Thunder......check. Emmy.....double check. And if Wood is as foolish as I think he is, then that last job will be completed. The Law still stands regardless, beyond the soap opera, fake fairy tale romance that I happily destroyed.....I AM Vincent Costello.....I AM EWF World Champion......I AM REALITY!

His tone changes as he looks up to the camera and smirks.

VC: Rest in Peace Emmy.......and thanks for the freakin' memories!

He goes to leave when suddenly there is a disturbance from the crowd and a figure jumps the guardrail.

HA: WOOD!

The fans cheer as Wood rolls into the ring. Costello goes to hit him with the belt but Wood ducks, rebounds off the ropes and slams into Costello with a spear. He then stays on top of his nemesis and smacks him continuously with right and left punches. Costello has no answer as Wood suddenly gets to his feet and picks up the Emmy in a neck brace picture off the easel. He lifts it up into the air and then slams it over Costello's head. The picture splinters instantly and Costello falls back unconscious on the canvas. The fans cheer Wood loudly, but The Viper shows no emotion. Instead, he blankly stares at the picture of him and Emmy together, with his girlfriends face crudely sprayed black.

HA: What a few weeks Wood has had!

HE: Look at him! He is just a shell of a man. He doesn't even know what day it is!

HA: And neither does Costello after that shot!

Wood continues to stare at the picture and still fails to acknowledge the crowd or Costello, who is starting to stir on the mat. Wood pulls back on his own hair and then he drops down and begins to land with sickening punches to Costello's head. The punches are continuous and forceful, every blow laced with vicious intent. Blood begins to spray from different wounds on Costello's head and face as security bombard the ring and have to forcefully restrain Viper...

HA: Liam Wood is a man possessed....he has lost everything and now he has nothing but retribution and revenge on his mind...

HE: He's gone psycho...

Wood is kicking out his feet and battling with the security guards as they struggle to keep hold of him. He gets back up but three guards tackle his legs and take him down again. Vincent Costello is just lying in a heap on the floor, his face battered and swollen. Eventually the security guards manage to drag Wood under the bottom rope and take him down to the ground again. They are forced to handcuff him...

HA: Liam Wood is being taken out of here in handcuffs....this is what this feud has descended too...

HE: I think it is for the best....I don't think he was ever going to stop hitting Costello...

HA: The question now is; how the hell are 6CW management going to handle this situation?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 8:06 pm

(Mike Masters is sat in his dressing room, he is watching video footage of past run ins with his former tag partner Scott Harris)

MM: And I’m the bad guy?

What have I ever done to deserve this reputation, I’m not the one with a connection to Jones. Time and time again I was screwed over by The Authority yet people still question my loyalty

(Masters stand and kicks over his chair)

MM: I am done with this place, 6CW wants a saviour well Gazzy you step up to the plate. I’m looking out for number one, starting tonight. I get the shot that I deserve, no more words, no more backstage posturing

This is my time

Because I’m perfect and they’re not!!!!!!!!

(The camera cuts away to a shot of all five competitors in the Main Event heading towards the ringside area. All looking determined.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 8:14 pm

(The scene changes and an irate Liam Wood is being escorted into the backstage area, his hands still cuffed behind his back)

Wood: Take them off.....TAKE THEM OFF!

???: Liam, calm down...

(Daniel Magnusson walks into the shot, he looks concerned. He turns to the security guards)

Magnusson: You can take the 'cuffs off now...

(The guards nod and slowly unlock them. Wood pulls his hands away with anger, rubbing his wrists)

Magnusson: You need to understand, Liam...

Wood: No, you need to understand. Costello has taken everything from me. That piece of (beep) out there has ruined my life...

Magnusson: I appreciate that...

Wood: No I don't think you do. You don't appreciate anything...not me and not this situation I am in. Costello has taken everything away from me and now I am going to do exactly the same thing to him...

Magnusson: This is where I step in....the anger you are feeling is more than understandable, I can't even imagine the way you are feeling. But I cannot, as the owner of 6CW, allow my superstars to take the law into their own hands...

Wood: And what about Costello....what about what he did to Emmy?

Magnusson: I assure you it will not go unpunished....but that does not mean you can go around assaulting other roster members in the manner you just have. That is a prison sentence waiting to happen...

Wood: Then I suggest you do something about it....sanction the goddamn match between me and him, let us finish this...

(Magnusson looks Wood up and down)

Magnusson: I need a little time to think...

(Wood rolls his eyes)

Magnusson: What I suggest is that you go home....cool off and we will sort this situation out in two weeks. I promise, Liam, we will work this out...

(Wood looks at Magnusson and then at the team of security guards around him. He sneers and shakes his head before barging past Magnusson and walking towards the exit of the building)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 8:15 pm

Main Event
#1 Contender (6CW Championship)
GazzyD vs Mike Masters vs Nate Nack vs Scott Harris vs Enforcer

We return to ringside and there is a huge energy in the arena as the fans gear up for the main event. The ring announcer is just climbing through the ropes when “King of Kings” screams through the speakers…

HA: What the hell is this?

HE: Oh yes…never write him off, Harold…

HA: I thought they slung him out of the building…

There are venomous boos from the crowd as Mr Jones walks out onto the stage. He ignores the boos of the fans as he marches down to the ring and climbs in.

Crowd: A55hole x10

HE: These people should show some respect…

HA: Why? This man tried to run 6CW into the ground….he failed and he no longer has any control of this company, he shouldn’t even be here…

Jones snatches the mic from the ring announcer’s hands and pushes him away. He then walks to the centre of the ring…

Jones: SHUT UP!

*Crowd boo furiously

HA: Like that was going to work…

Jones: You ungrateful, selfish, no good wastes of space….look at you all, sat in here…shovelling your greedy little faces….enjoying the show that I created….wearing the merchandise that I endorsed…watching superstars that I signed…..THIS WHOLE PLACE IS HERE BECAUSE OF ME!

*More boos from the crowd as Jones’ face grows redder

Jones: You think you can just get rid of me? You think one defeat and I was going to just crawl away with my tail between my legs……DO YOU WHO THE HELL YOU ARE DEALING WITH?

MICHAEL WILLIAM JONES….DO NOT FORGET THE NAME BECAUSE I PROMISE YOU THAT THIS IS FAR FROM OVER….6CW BELONGS TO ME AND I’ll BE DAMNED IF ANYONE THINKS THEY CAN TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME…

HA: What a sore loser….he is the one who agreed to put his stake in the company on the line at Beachfront Brawl…

HE: You heard the man, Harold, he isn’t going anywhere…

The crowd suddenly roars to life as “Unbreakable” shatters through the speakers. Nate Nack walks out onto the stage with a thunderous glare on his face. He listens to the cheers from the fans and then fixes his eyes on Jones…

HA: Jones says he isn’t going anywhere but I beg to differ….he may want to vacate that ring….

Nate reaches out and slaps the hands of the reaching fans before he leaps up onto the ring apron. Mr Jones looks a little more apprehensive as he stares across at Nate Nack…

HE: You leave him alone, Nate…

HA: Nate Nack was one of the five men who finally ended the tyranny of Mr Jones at Beachfront Brawl…but I am sure he wouldn’t hesitate to re-enforce the idea right now…

Nate climbs through the ropes and then “Saturday Night” screams out to another huge ovation from the fans. Enforcer strides out onto the stage, brushing his hair from his face as he does, and he looks down at the ring with an angry smile…

HA: Mr Jones really needs to think of his own safety here because we have a main event scheduled and none of the competitors particularly like him…

“Champion” then booms out and there is a mixed reaction from the audience. Red pyros shoot into the air as Mike Masters swaggers out onto the stage.

HA: Mike Masters allowed his own personal issues to get in the way at Beachfront Brawl….he attacked Scott Harris and caused his elimination from the “War Games” match…Masters is lucky that 6CW still survived but his actions did not go unnoticed….these fans are not happy with what he did…

HE: Masters showed his own greed and now that he isn’t a member of Team 6CW that may suit him well…

Masters joins Nate and Enforcer on the apron, all three men then climb into the ring and flank Mr Jones. The former owner of 6CW looks a little more worried about his situation that he did before. “Limelight” then plays out to the biggest ovation of the evening…

HA: Mr 6CW is here…the saviour…

HE: Oh please….it isn’t Jesus…

HA: No it is GazzyD….the man who led the Uprising to victory at Beachfront Brawl….he scored the decisive fall over Max Adamson and put an end to The Authority….what a moment it was. After everything Gazzy has been through in the last eighteen months…

Silver pyros spray into the air as Gazzy leaps out onto the stage. He bounds from side to the other, throwing his arms up in celebration, before making his way down the ramp. He reaches out and slaps the hands of the fans before climbing up onto the apron…

HA: GazzyD is looking ultra-confident tonight….is he about to become the new number one contender to Max Adamson’s 6CW belt?

Gazzy looks at his opponents and then he looks at Mr Jones. He leaps over the top rope and now all four superstars surround Jones. He looks fearful…

HE: Someone please help….

“Shoot the runner” rips through the airwaves and the crowd erupt for the arrival of Scott Harris. Harris quickly marches his way down to the ring and climbs in. He looks at the four men surrounding Jones and then he begins to order them away…

HA; What the hell is Harris doing?

HE: Finally he and his father are on the same page…he’s protecting his dad…

HA: It can’t be…

Gazzy, Masters, Enforcer & Nate all look confused at Harris’ actions. They question him but Harris shakes his head. Jones begins to smile in the direction of his son, holding out his hands…

HE: What a lovely moment this is….a family reunion…

HA: OH HO…

The crowd suddenly erupts as Harris lands a huge right hand to the jaw of Jones, knocking him on his backside. All five men then surround the former owner and begin to stomp down on him, the reaction from the crowd is unanimously positive…

HE: This isn’t right….you can’t do this…

HA: Jones is paying for everything he has ever done…

Nate Nack suddenly backs everyone away and he grabs Jones and hauls him back up. He looks out at the crowd and nods his head before lifting Jones into a suplex….

HA: WAKE UP CALL!

Nate lands the stunner and the impact leaves Jones on his feet but completely out of it. Mike Masters quickly springs onto the ropes and lands with a disaster kick which then sends Jones tumbling into GazzyD. Gazzy kicks him in the stomach…

HE: Oh no…

HA: DEEP IMPACT!

More cheers as Gazzy faceplants Jones into the canvass with real force. Attention then turns to Enforcer, who has crouched down in the corner…

HE: This is enough…

HA: Jones said he wouldn’t leave 6CW but I don’t think he has a choice….he will need the hospital after this….FACECHECK!

Enforcer rushes out of the corner and drives his forearm right into the jaw of Jones, sending him spinning around. The crowd then cheer as he falls into Scott Harris and rests against his son’s chest. Harris is looking at his father with hatred and contempt before he grabs his right arm…

HA: SHOT IN THE DARK!

Harris whirls his father around and destroys him with the Olympic slam. All five men then pick Jones up and haul him from the ring. Security are down at ringside and they lift Jones up and begin to carry him backstage…

Crowd: Na na na na….Na na na na….Hey Hey Hey….Goodbye x10

HA: This could be the last ever time we see that scoundrel in 6CW….

HE: He didn’t deserve that…

HA: He deserved a whole lot more….good riddance to him….this is a new era now…..and we need a #1 Contender….

All five competitors watch Jones being carried out of the arena but then all their attention turns to each other. There is a huge buzz in the arena and then Harris and Masters begin to brawl…

HE: Trust these two to start out…

HA: This is about much more than personal rivalries….these five men are no longer on the same page, no longer have to work together….each of them wants a shot at the 6CW Title and a win here will get them exactly that…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 8:16 pm

Masters drives his forearms into Harris’ face but Harris responds with heavy European uppercuts. Both men continue to tussle before Harris shoots for a double-legged takedown and begins to attack Masters on the ground. Nate Nack and Enforcer go face to face but GazzyD springboards off the ropes and returns with a double missile dropkick, sending both men rolling under the bottom rope…

HA: These are five superstars who are in their primes….this won’t be easy for any of them but someone will need to find an opportunity and expose it…

Gazzy then quickly scurries over to the ropes and he catapults himself over into a crossbody, knocking Nate and Enforcer down once again. In the ring, Scott Harris is trying to turn Masters over…

HE: Harris is trying to lock the “sharpshooter” in…

Masters squirms and struggles before he kicks up with both feet under the jaw of Harris. Harris staggers back into the ropes as Masters gets back up. Masters runs forwards but Harris lifts him into a flapjack and drops him across the top rope before waistlocking him….

HA: GERMAN…

Harris hauls Masters into a huge suplex and he keeps his hands locked as he drags him back up. Harris nails a second big suplex and then he drags Masters up for a third time…

HA: Harris looking for a hat-trick…

Harris hauls Masters off the mat but MM locks his heels around Harris’ waist and then rolls forwards, pulling Harris to the mat…
…1
………2
………….shoulder up.

HE: I don’t know why these idiots are trying so hard to win this match because none of them stand a chance of beating Max Adamson…

HA: That remains to be seen…

Gazzy climbs back up onto the apron and he springboards in for an attack on Harris/Masters but they both catch Gazzy across their shoulders and then they nail a double fireman’s slam (wastelands)….

HE: What a move…

HA: Harris & Masters on the same page, momentarily….

Masters cheapshots Harris from the side and rocks him back into the ropes. He follows up with chops and forearms and then he whips Harris across the ring…

HE: Over he goes…

Enforcer pulls down the top rope and he sends Harris over and crashing to the outside. Big E then climbs into the ring and goes head-on with Masters…

HA: These two men have had their fair share of battles over the last year…

Masters shoves Enforcer in the chest but receives a huge right hand for his troubles. Enforcer follows up with more huge right hands and then he grabs Masters’ arm and whips him across the ring…

HE: Masters ducked out of it….CROSSBODY!

Masters dodges a clothesline and then runs the opposite ropes before flying back for a crossbody. Enforcer catches Masters in his arms and he nods his head before throwing him across the ring with a fall away slam. Enforcer waits for Masters to get back up and then he scoops him onto his shoulders….

HA: DEATH VALLEY…

Nate Nack leaps over the top rope with a shoulder tackle that takes Enforcer off his feet, dropping Masters in a heap. Nate gets up and he waits for Enforcer to stand before he lifts him into a scooped slam……and then a second…..he wills Enforcer up and then slams him to the canvass again.

HA: Nate Nack trying to push his way back into contention for the championship he lost in such unfair circumstances…

Nate pulls down the strap on his singlet and he beats his chest with fury. The crowd are going wild as Nate drags Enforcer back up and he suplexes him into the air…

HE: WAKE-UP CALL!

Enforcer drops down behind Nate and he pushes him away, straight into the path of GazzyD. Gazzy kicks Nate in the stomach…

HA: DEEP IMPACT…

Nate struggles against Gazzy’s grip and then he swipes Gazzy’s feet from under him. Gazzy tries to wriggle free but Nate keeps hold of him and then drops back, catapulting Gazzy into the air….

HE: FACECHECK!

Crowd: That was awe-some x10

Enforcer runs in and he catches Gazzy in midair with the thunderous forearm smash to the face. Enforcer makes the cover…
…1
……..2
………………….3!

HA: SHARPSHOOTER!

The referee’s hand comes down for three when Harris drags Enforcer off the pinfall and then turns him into the submission. Enforcer howls in pain as Harris gets the submission locked in tight, stretching back as far as he can…

HE: Enforcer is in a lot of pain here…

HA: One of the most dangerous submissions in the game today….Enforcer may have no choice but to tap…

Enforcer tries to edge himself closer to the ropes but he is too far away to force a break. Harris is really applying the pressure, arcing back on the legs and sending deep pain into the bottom of Enforcer’s spine…

HE: Enforcer looks in trouble, he could tap…

HA: Scott Harris heading for the main event….

Nate Nack gets back up and he quickly rushes over to Harris and scoops him onto his shoulders. He gives a signal to the fans…

HA: BIG ENDING!

HE: KILLSWITCH!

Masters sneaks in behind Nate and he grabs his arms turns him around, dropping him right on his face…
…1
….2
………thr-Harris breaks it up!

HE: Masters thought he had it there….

Masters gets up and he slaps Harris across the face but Harris’ head snaps back and he looks furious. He delivers a huge slap of his own, knocking Masters off balance, and then he quickly grabs his arms and throws him into a dragon suplex………………1………………….2……………….Masters kicks out!

HA: Harris would love to win this match and pick up the decision over Mike Masters….

Masters staggers back up and Harris tries to lift him into a t-bone suplex but MM elbows his way free. Masters then runs to the ropes and dives into a springboard…

HE: DISASTER…

HA: SHOT IN THE DARK!

Harris ducks the flying kick and he tries to take advantage with an Olympic slam but Masters counters with an armdrag, sending Harris flying under the bottom rope. Masters then sprints to the ropes and dives through…

HA: SUICIDE…

Masters clatters into Harris and sends him crashing back into the ringside barrier. Masters then gets back up and he pulls himself onto the apron. He waits for Nate Nack to stand and then springboards back in…

HE: DEEP IMPACT!

Gazzy runs over and pushes Nate out of the firing line. He catches Masters in midair with a kick to the gut and then drills him in the middle of the ring with the pedigree/x-factor…

HA: This is how Gazzy finished off The Authority…

….2
………………3!

HE: Not this time…

Enforcer jumps across and he breaks up the pinfall. Enforcer and Gazzy get to their feet and then begin trading off with rights and lefts…

HA; Which one these men is going to find a way to earn that title shot?

Gazzy lands kicks to the legs and a big roundhouse kick to the head, knocking Big E back to the corner. Gazzy runs in and connects with a shining wizard before driving down at Enforcer’s head with punches. Gazzy gives a signal to the fans and then he drops backwards, sending Enforcer to the centre of the ring with a hurricanrana…

HE: GazzyD spent the best part of the last year as Max Adamson’s b1tch, a title shot won’t change that…

Enforcer staggers back up and Gazzy tries to nail a superkick but Big E catches his foot. Enforcer then spins Gazzy around…

HA: DRAGON WHIP…

Gazzy spins through and catches Enforcer with his trailing leg, kicking him right in the jaw. Gazzy then crawls to the corner and he leaps up…

HE: STARSHIP PAIN!

Enforcer drives his knees up into Gazzy’s stomach, driving all the wind out of him. Gazzy staggers away, doubled over, and walks straight into Nate Nack…

HA: WAKE UP CALL!

Nate scores with the stunner on Gazzy and there is a roar from the crowd. He hooks both legs…
…1
…..2
………….3!

HA: FROGSPLASH!

Harris comes flying from the top rope and lands on top of the pinfall, breaking it up. Harris then grabs the arm of Nate…

HE: SHOT IN THE…

Enforcer runs across and he flattens both of them with a huge double clothesline. Enforcer throws Nate Nack out of the ring and then he drags Harris up and lifts him onto his shoulders…

HA: DEATH VALLEY…

Harris drops off the back and tries to counter with a German suplex but Enforcer drives his elbow back into Harris’ head, disorientating him. Harris staggers away and Enforcer sprints at him…

HE: FACECHECK!

HA: Moved…..SHOT IN THE DARK!

Harris sidesteps and sends Enforcer crashing into the corner before dragging him back and he nails him with the Olympic slam………………..1…………………………2………………….3!

HE: Masters to the rescue…

HA: Masters evening the score with Harris….they have both cost each other the victory here…

Harris and Masters begin to brawl once again. Harris lands with big punches but then MM counters with a rake of the eyes. Harris staggers away, blinded, and Masters runs in behind him…

HA: ZIG ZAG!

Masters leaps up for the snap neckbreaker but Harris leans on the ropes to block his fall. Masters gets back up and Harris drives into him with a clothesline, sending both men over the top to the outside…

HE: I don’t think these two will ever be able to put their differences aside…they really hate one another…

Harris drags Masters over to the announce table and he bounces his head off the top. Harris then begins to rip the coverings off…

HA: This is descending right here in front of us…

In the ring, Nate Nack is beckoning for Enforcer to stand up. Enforcer is groggy as he staggers up and walks into Nate…

HE: BIG ENDING!

Nate runs Enforcer across and he drills him with the over-the-shoulder cutter. He nods his head and covers…
….1
……..2
……………..3!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 8:18 pm

HA: GAZZY…

Gazzy leaps onto the pin and breaks it up at the very last minute. The cameras then pan to the outside where Scott Harris has pulled Mike Masters up onto the announce table…

HE: This is bad….SHOT IN THE…

Masters jumps over the shoulder of Harris and then he grabs his arms. He tries to turn him around and nail the “killswitch” but then Harris locks his hands around Masters’ waist….

HA: GERMAN SUPLEX….OH MY GOD!

HE: BROKEN IN HALF….MY GOD….

Harris throws Masters over his shoulder and drills him with the huge suplex, smashing them both through the announce table. Harold and Henry Lloyd scatter as splinters from the table go flying, leaving both men in a battered heap…

HA: We might need some medics out here….this is bad…

HE: The issues between Harris and Masters are evolving by the second…

Back in the ring GazzyD waits for Nate Nack to get up and he looks at his former ally. Both men look at each other and Gazzy smiles before offering his hand to Nate…

HA: A lot of respect here…

HE: I don’t know….Nate doesn’t look very happy at all that Gazzy broke up his pinfall on Enforcer…

Gazzy’s smile suddenly falters as he looks into Nate’s eyes. Nack’s chest is heaving in and out, his eyes narrowed, and his nostrils flare. There is no sign of friendliness as he drives into Gazzy and explodes him into the corner…

HE: Whoah Nate just erupted….

The crowd seem stunned as Nack begins to crunch into Gazzy’s midsection with sickening shoulder thrusts. He lands six, seven, eight, nine and then a huge tenth. Gazzy is coughing and spluttering as Nate then runs him to the opposite corner and smashes him into the turnbuckle. Gazzy slumps down but Nate just drags him back up and runs him to the opposite corner, smashing him into the turnbuckle again. Nate does it in all four corners and then stands over Gazzy, who is unmoving. The crowd are booing as Nate begins to stomp down on Gazzy…

HA: This is becoming difficult to watch….Nate Nack is laying waste to GazzyD….I have never seen this from him…

HE: Nack’s paranoia has been growing by the week….the guy has flipped…

The referee is trying to drag Nate away as he continues to stomp down on Gazzy, who is offering no resistance. Nate’s eyes are full of fury, refusing to stop his assault…

HA: GazzyD is being broken apart here….

1……………………2……………………..3!

HE: What? Oh wow….

Enforcer staggers up behind Nate and he grabs his singlet before dragging him into a roll-up, scoring a surprise three count. There are cheers from the crowd, some boos, as “Saturday Night” booms out and Enforcer raises his own arm in victory. He motions a belt around his waist and nods his head before climbing from the ring…

HA: Enforcer has done it…..he picks up the win and he is heading for a show-down with Max Adamson….

HE: I didn’t even see it coming…

HA; Nobody did….Harris and Masters were too busy trying to annihilate each other on the outside. Nate Nack was too busy destroying GazzyD….Enforcer has taken advantage of the situation and now he is heading for the main event of Ground Zero…

HE: I still can’t get over what Nate Nack did to Gazzy….he decimated him…

HA: There are going to be a lot of questions to be answered after this…

Enforcer stands in the aisleway and nods his head, once again motioning a belt around his waist. Back in the ring Nate Nack gets back to his feet and he looks down at the broken form of GazzyD. The referee is trying to help Gazzy up as Nate runs across and drives a thunderous knee into the side of Gazzy’s head…

HA: OH GOD….Nate has lost it…

Nate puts his hands on his head and looks on the verge of a meltdown. The referee is trying to force Nate away from Gazzy as the crowd voice their concern and disgrace at Nack’s actions. We then pan around to the announce area and Scott Harris is staggering away from the wreckage, looking back at Mike Masters with contempt in his eyes…

HE: And you can tell these two are far from over…

Masters suddenly staggers out of the wreckage and he dives on Harris’ back, tackling him to the floor. Both men are battling on the ground, throwing punches, as a team of referees and security come down to break it up.

HA: The new era of 6CW may have begun but some things have not changed….this is still a goddamn battleground…

HE: All of these guys have a point to prove….they want to prove their worth in the new landscape of this promotion…and my god they are doing everything they can…

Harris and Masters are dragged in opposite directions whilst another set of security guards are trying to talk down Nate Nack. GazzyD is still slumped in the corner, barely conscious, as Enforcer laughs from the stage and turns around towards the entranceway….

HE: CYCLONE…..MESSAGE SENT!

Max appears from nowhere and he scoops the unsuspecting Enforcer onto his shoulders before obliterating him with an F-5 on the solid steel stage. The crowd are booing furiously as Adamson kneels over Enforcer and grins…

Max: You just made the biggest mistake of your life, E….I am going to end you!

HA: What a night this has been….we’ll see you in two weeks folks when I promise that things are going to get even more heated….the proving grounds are open for business and every 6CW superstar has their eyes set on the biggest prizes that this company has to offer….goodnight everyone!

The show goes off the air with Adamson standing over Enforcer, holding the 6CW belt up over his head.

Match result: Enforcer via pinfall
Match time: 10 minutes; 13 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down