The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v2 Wrestling Exclusive Interview with TNA star Bram

4 posters

Go down

v2 Wrestling Exclusive Interview with TNA star Bram Empty v2 Wrestling Exclusive Interview with TNA star Bram

Post by crippledtart Sat 20 Sep 2014, 9:01 pm

On this special edition of the v2wrestling podcast, Adam gets to talk exclusively to TNA wrestling star Bram.

During the interview, Bram and Adam discuss his rise in popularity since joining Impact wrestling, as well as his life long friendship with Magnus.

Bram discusses his character development in TNA and how it differs from the time he spent in FCW and NXT, as well as recent hardcore feud with Abyss and his close call with a cheese grater.

A huge thank you to Bram for giving up his time to join us tonight and make sure to tune in to our weekly podcast that can be subscribed to here - http://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/

f you want to get in touch with the show, please email wrestling@v2journal.com, and you can follow us on twitter @v2wrestlingshow

Listen to the interview at http://v2wrestling.com/5/post/2014/09/excusive-interview-with-bram.html

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

v2 Wrestling Exclusive Interview with TNA star Bram Empty Re: v2 Wrestling Exclusive Interview with TNA star Bram

Post by talkingpoint Sun 21 Sep 2014, 6:43 am

great interview, sounded down to earth and genuinely grateful for his run in TNA so far. Naturally as a fan I was pleased to hear him praise the locker room atmosphere and I also thought it was really funny his comments on his TNA ring name. I personally like Bram, it`s unusual but the first thing I thought of was Bram Stocker of Dracula fame and just assumed TNA wanted to give him a more gothic/darker gimmick, which he alluded to. If he and Magnus go full blown into the tag division in the future, I would love to see them become champions and have a great series with the Wolves. Once Team 3D are gone after BFG, maybe TNA will need to pull the trigger with them, to give Storm and Roode time before reuniting Beer Money?

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

v2 Wrestling Exclusive Interview with TNA star Bram Empty Re: v2 Wrestling Exclusive Interview with TNA star Bram

Post by Adam D Sun 21 Sep 2014, 9:54 am

Thanks for the feedback, TP.

It's always nice when they seem to have enjoyed the selfs as well - it didn't feel like this was his 50th interview of the week which is always good!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Sun 21 Sep 2014, 11:20 am

TNA have a very versatile guy in Bram - he can work singles and tag team matches, isn't afraid to take a bump or a painful spot, has a great look and with more time and character development could be a legitimate main eventer. I hope they continue to rebuild Magnus through his tag partnership with Bram.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Mon 22 Sep 2014, 12:01 pm

You learn something new every day. And what I learnt was that Bram is from my hometown.

As I'd therefore very much expect he sounds a really sound guy who's enjoying what he's doing.

I think some of these interviews can on the surface appear more interesting when there is more salacious gossip, but Bram made it clear that he minds his own business and no one else's. But he still gave a good interview and I think its great for TNA in the position that they are in that their stars are as approachable and responsive as they can be.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down