The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have an Affair !! - It's the best thing to fix a troubled marriage - Therapists say.....

+5
ONETWOFOREVER
Derbymanc
kingraf
Steffan
TRUSSMAN66
9 posters

Go down

Have an Affair !! -  It's the best thing to fix a troubled marriage - Therapists say..... Empty Have an Affair !! - It's the best thing to fix a troubled marriage - Therapists say.....

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:55 pm

According to an article from the National Post...An affair can bring a couple closer together !!!....Apparently you can emerge with a stronger relationship...better communication skills and a deeper bond !!!....

Well I'm surprised more people don't give it a go..........Sounds more interesting than a romantic weekend with your partner in Paris !!

Must say I've got form when it comes to being naughty...........But for some reason I've always been content with lesser communication skills and a shallower bond than having no knee caps...

But maybe I'm in the minority...

So if you are having marriage problems and want your Wife to love you more....Don't despair....Just bang the next door neighbor.....Simples !!!!......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Have an Affair !! -  It's the best thing to fix a troubled marriage - Therapists say..... Empty Re: Have an Affair !! - It's the best thing to fix a troubled marriage - Therapists say.....

Post by Steffan Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:59 pm

I'll have to tell my brother about this...well it won't make him want to have an affair as he already has some nookie elsewhere (business trips and that) but it might make him feel better about it...not that he cares anyway Laugh

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Have an Affair !! -  It's the best thing to fix a troubled marriage - Therapists say..... Empty Re: Have an Affair !! - It's the best thing to fix a troubled marriage - Therapists say.....

Post by kingraf Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:31 pm

This will come as great news to all the men who lost half having been caught with their hands in the cookie jar.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:55 am

My guess is whoever wrote that article is using it for when he gets caught

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:06 am

Whats the point in getting married if you agree with this?

50 years ago a statement like this would have landed you in deep trouble. Society would have looked at you with scorn. 

It just shows you how far the secular state has moved away from a state governed by GODS laws.

The more technological we have progressed it seems, the more immoral we have become as a society.

Yet people say ''GODS laws are backward and old and dated''

yet GODS laws exist in the seasons that have not changed, GODS laws exist in the heavens around us, the sun still rises in the east and sets in the west as it has done since FOREVER, the earth still rotates around the sun as it has done since the beginning of time, every living thing exists by GODS law from the house fly to the sun itself so if GOD says infidelity is wrong then it is wrong. If GOD has prescribed getting married as law for us then it means it is good for us.

The numpty who wrote this garbage did not create you and I and has NO authority or standing to challenge what has been established for mankind.

Like with every created thing GOD knows what is best for it as he is the creator of all and I trust his judgement.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:08 am

My Father in law laid down "Ground rules" when I came over here regarding his daughter...

Hard bit was getting her on the ground !! Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:40 am

Meh. Only two possibilities with "God" (or the "Creator", or whichever name you want to give to such a being).

1) He exists. He created the Universe (and any other Universes that may have come before it, will come afterwards, exist alongside it, etc.). However in this case it is impossible for him to exist inside the Universe. In this case, everything that has happened, is happening and will happen does so according to some Grand Design. There is no Free Will, only the illusion thereof, and hence everything we have done and will ever do is predetermined.

2) He doesn't exist. The Universe started with the Big Bang. It's ruled by the laws of Physics and nothing else (e.g. the Earth spinning around the Sun), there may be other Universes with different laws, etc. Free will exists, death is final, etc.

In both cases, as you can see, there's no real need to worry: just try your best to live a good life, be good to others, and do what you think is right.

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:26 pm

Mad for Chelsea wrote:Meh. Only two possibilities with "God" (or the "Creator", or whichever name you want to give to such a being).

1) He exists. He created the Universe (and any other Universes that may have come before it, will come afterwards, exist alongside it, etc.). However in this case it is impossible for him to exist inside the Universe. In this case, everything that has happened, is happening and will happen does so according to some Grand Design. There is no Free Will, only the illusion thereof, and hence everything we have done and will ever do is predetermined.

2) He doesn't exist. The Universe started with the Big Bang. It's ruled by the laws of Physics and nothing else (e.g. the Earth spinning around the Sun), there may be other Universes with different laws, etc. Free will exists, death is final, etc.

In both cases, as you can see, there's no real need to worry: just try your best to live a good life, be good to others, and do what you think is right.

Its a great post.

The best, most intelligent I have read on this topic but I will just add 1 more thing as I don't want go off topic.

Yes the world is governed by predetermined design but free will exists because we have the ability to know right from wrong.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:27 pm

Don't start bible bashing...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:36 pm

anyway back on topic. Silly idea really, surely if something's going wrong with your marriage (and for you to even get to the points where you might consider having an affair something must be very wrong) and you're aware of that fact, then you should talk it over with your wife? it's what I do...

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:39 pm

Mad for Chelsea wrote:anyway back on topic. Silly idea really, surely if something's going wrong with your marriage (and for you to even get to the points where you might consider having an affair something must be very wrong) and you're aware of that fact, then you should talk it over with your wife? it's what I do...

Some good old values and common sense at last.............Must admit I was playing with the notion of wrestling Sally from the office down the hall on to the table next time she came in for a chat....

But I've seen the light !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:29 pm

And risk not seeing your kids till every other weekend? No thanks, I'll play at home only.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:37 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Whats the point in getting married if you agree with this?

50 years ago a statement like this would have landed you in deep trouble. Society would have looked at you with scorn. 

It just shows you how far the secular state has moved away from a state governed by GODS laws.

The more technological we have progressed it seems, the more immoral we have become as a society.

Yet people say ''GODS laws are backward and old and dated''

yet GODS laws exist in the seasons that have not changed, GODS laws exist in the heavens around us, the sun still rises in the east and sets in the west as it has done since FOREVER, the earth still rotates around the sun as it has done since the beginning of time, every living thing exists by GODS law from the house fly to the sun itself so if GOD says infidelity is wrong then it is wrong. If GOD has prescribed getting married as law for us then it means it is good for us.

The numpty who wrote this garbage did not create you and I and has NO authority or standing to challenge what has been established for mankind.

Like with every created thing GOD knows what is best for it as he is the creator of all and I trust his judgement.
Oh wow. Just...wow. Look. You're an ape, I'm an ape etc. Humans are part of the great ape family and there's no monogamy there. The one man-one woman monogamous relationship is a societal construct. Nothing more. That's not to say that there aren't some arguable benefits (and I'm not about to go looking for some dumb, short term sh@gging), but it has nothing, nothing at all, to do with any laws being handed down by any deity.
Personally, I don't think we're (the men for certain) wired to be monogamous and I don't think we evolved that way.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:56 pm

My advise to the topic would be to be as non-monogamous as you like......... but pay the bills for the kids that are (oops that one burst) created by it - not leave it to the State as you run out on the pregnant lover who wants to keep 'it' Wink

Oh no, I'm actually wrong there.  Forgive me.  Man didn't evolve to pay things called taxes either.  We're not wired to pay out money for things we don't want to pay for.  Our complaints and resistence to the idea proves it ain't natural.  So no.  Nobody should pay their taxes - it's not the human way Wink

Free Love and a Free double topping of Anarchy, I say.  Let the fun begin.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:59 pm

BTW...didn't anyone notice the simple truth that of course Therapists would say an Affair is a great thing for a marriage. It's an infomercial - drumming up business for themselves. Have an Affair and then come see us when all your suits are cut to pieces, lying on top of your suitcases that was left outside your front door with the locks changed.....

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:08 pm

Just had some great news back from the Doctors....My Wife has had the all clear...We've been worried she's been suffering from Tourette syndrome but thankfully no.....She really does think I'm a **** **** **** **** ******* !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:24 pm

Should have come to see us TRUSSY we'd have told you that years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down