The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Supercard.

+7
davidl1061
Brilliant_yep
Gregers
Samo
TwisT
Hero
ErmanH
11 posters

Go down

WWE Supercard. Empty WWE Supercard.

Post by Samo Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:37 pm

Anyone else playing this? I got it a couple of days after it came out and I've been total addicted to it.

For those who dont know, its a free to play top trumps style card game for IOS and soon to be on Android. You get given a small set of cards to start off with and you unlock more by winning matches or tournaments. The exhibition matches take place against other players accounts but are controlled by AI, and the King of the Ring tournament lasts several days but you dont get any say in what cards get used in the matches, but you can apply buffs and replenish stamina to make it easier. There are 7 tiers of rarity (from common to legendary) with each tier offering better stats, and you can use other cards to train up existing ones to make them better.

Like I said, its such a simple concept but I am completely addicted. The games only take about 30 seconds, and their best of 3, so you can easily sink hours into it without realizing. While you CAN pay real money for the chance to get higher tier cards, its not mandatory, so the game is completely free to play. Its well worth getting.

Samo

Back to top Go down

WWE Supercard. Empty Re: WWE Supercard.

Post by ErmanH Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:36 am

Agree, highly addictive. Hopefully, they will eventually add features where you can challenge friends/family by username and create your own tournaments.

ErmanH

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:48 pm

I got it at the weekend and currently have a Super Rare Pro Batista that's maxed out but the rest of the team isn't as good, SR Big E, SR Mark Henry, Pro Rare The Rock and rare AJ Lee.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:51 pm

Just downloaded it based on this post. Sounds like a great game!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:25 pm

I've got a SR Big Show, Pro SR Cesaro, Pro SR Bray Wyatt, Pro SR Christian and Pro Rare Natalya.

A quick tip: if you're going to pro a card, make sure BOTH cards are max level before hand, then level the pro up again, you get a MASSIVE boost in stats. My Bray Wyatt is max level a frequently runs over Ultra Rare cards and has even beat a few low level Epics. Its well worth doing.

Also, try and make sure you've got 2 tag teams. Having 2 sets of compatible cards has saved me more times than I care to count.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:20 am

Very addictive game and one I hope 2k will expand upon

My team:
Super Rare Pro Cena, Super Rare Bray, Super Rare Edge, Super Rare R Truth and Pro Rare AJ Lee

RTruth, Aj and edge are maxed out. Cena and bray are almost maxed out

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:41 pm

Thanks for the heads up,downloaded today and am thoroughly addicted.

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:58 am

I have got SR Rey at the moment but struggling to get anymore. I do have a Pro Rare Hogan, maxed out and in the way Samo suggested with his quick top (cheers for that). His stats are the best of the bunch.

Only irritating thing is you can't combine cards that are in KOTR. So you have to wait for the tourney to finish. I have a rare Kane and AJ I want to combine (the "Samo" way) and help me get to a super rare ++ exhibition rank.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:56 pm

I got loads of SR cards farted at me leveling up but Im in UR+ now and havent got a single UR superstar card yet.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by davidl1061 Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:24 pm

I have an SR Ultimate Warrior, a rare Hogan, Cena, RVD and Natalya.

I dont seem to be able to get another SR card and am at the end of the SR bar??

ny ideas guys?

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:30 pm

I have that same problem. Got round it by getting to Semi Finals of King of the Ring and getting 2 SR's as a reward. I now have:

Fully maxed out Pro Rare Hogan, Pro Rare HHH and Pro Rare AJ (The "Samo" Way), SR Rey and SR Big Show

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:16 pm

The tier meter is based on the strength of your exhibition deck. If you pro another one of your rare cards it should move you up to Super Rare +.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:06 pm

NEERRRRRDSSSS

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:19 pm

It's addictive Crimey......even though it is a tad repetitive now (but I want to level up).

I am stuck on a Farm Heroes level anyway Laugh

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:21 pm

Im splitting most of my free time between this and Bubble Witch Saga 2

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:27 pm

I absolutely love this, although it is a HUGE drain on my battery! My team at the moment is Rare Ricky Steamboat, Rare Eva Marie (More talent then the actual Diva! Hence why it's rare!), Uncommon Undertaker, Uncommon Mark Henry and Uncommon Bray Wyatt.
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:30 pm

I've got quit a few super rates now. I have a pro super rare maxed out baptista, a super rare pro big show, maxed out super rare hhh and Vince, a super rare Sheamus and super rare Naomi. 

I also have 30 rare cards, some of which are pro and maxed. 

It's getting quite repetitive now but I do want to try and get a ultra card.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:16 am

Samo wrote:Im splitting most of my free time between this and Bubble Witch Saga 2

I prefer Bust-A-Move on the PS. Laugh

They must be thinking of updates soon. Going by the card catalogue, there are loads of legends that should be there

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by davidl1061 Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:04 am

I finally levelled up by winning king of the ring! I have a super rare ryback and ultimate warrior, a rare cena, rvd and a maxed out rare natalya

With another 24 rare cards

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:19 pm

there has been an update over the last few days which has added a new game and gives rewards based on the number of games played. I was just given a super rare Cena and super rare paige

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Got both my SR Paige's. Leveled one up just working on leveling up the other. The Peoples Champion Challenge looks like fun, I like they're taking real life matches into the game. Got an Ultra Rare Lesnar so he'll be going Beast Mode once its live.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:24 pm

I just faced a fully maxed SR Batista against my fully maxed SR batista, however, his stats started way better than mine before any bonuses were added - how is that possible?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:38 pm

Were they both pro Adam?

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:44 pm

Exactly the same - maxed out pro super rare.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:45 pm

I've faced other characters like dr pro ADR and they have stats starting at 260 odd. It seems strange and is only happening since the update.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:50 pm

I found that if I didnt max out the two cards before pro-ing them up,then their potential is less than if pro-ing two maxed out cards.

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:04 pm

You really need to make sure both cards are max level before you go pro. You lose all the experience already gained on the 2 cards as normal, but the pro starts with stats already at a vast improvement over the non pro cards. They can get ridiculously high stats.

I've got a max level Pro Cody Rhodes I got for winning a KotR and his stats are 431 463 463 471. Pretty formidable and can easily hold his own against max level epics. He's even beat low level legenderies so its well worth the wait and resources.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by FanDinney Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:12 am

First post but wanted to share some findings on the game!!

I have played over 5000 games and am in Legendary+, this has taken about 6 weeks (i think). I have spent a bit of time working out the best ways to advance and get the best cards, and my findings are as follows:

Card levels are increased by experience, so i wanted to see how to get the most out of the cards being used for training; Obviously an uncommon gives more experience than a common, a rare more than an uncommon - however, it takes one card to train another up one level, BUT you get more experience from a pro version than a level 1 card, so if you have 2 x common Rybacks, you should combine them and then use them in training rather than training with each of them separately. This also means if you keep hold of your cards till the limit, you can free up some space by combining cards making your training deck very potent (mostly pros).

Picks:

Each time you move up a MAIN level (bar at the top left) i.e. from common to uncommon, rare to super rare (not the + or ++ levels) its guaranteed that your next resetting pick will be one of the new level - so when you go from ultra rare++ to epic, you can be assured that your next resetting pick will be  epic - nice. Other than this however picks are largely useless, and here is a table of events i have recorded whilst in legendary++:

Total Picks: 242

Superstars
Common 95 39%
Uncommon 86 36%
Rare 6 2%
Super Rare 1 0%
Ultra Rare 1 0%
Epic 0%
Legendary 0%

Supports
Common 6 2%
Uncommon 16 7%
Rare 0%
Super Rare 0%
Ultra Rare 0%
Epic 0%
Legendary 0%

Energy 21 9%
Title 1 0%
KOTR Boost 9 4%

As you can see you get a very high percentage of training cards (anything under epic at this point) and i actually haven't ever picked an epic other than the given one at level up.

So how do you get the good cards?

King of the Ring:

If you win KOTR its a bonus, but I always aim to just qualify, as you are then guaranteed a good card. For example i am in the legendary KOTR stage, if i DONT qualify i get an epic, if i do, i get a Legendary. Epic Pro's are better than legendary standards, so this doesn't bother me!

Anyway i hope this helps, I just wish i had some of the info earlier!

Fan

FanDinney

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:05 pm

Cheers fan! Interesting to see the drop rates. I think they need reworking. The fact you only got 8 rare or better cards out of 242 picks speaks volumes. Im not saying they should give them away for nothing, but maybe increase the drop rate slightly. i went through the three UR tiers without picking up an UR card, only getting them from KotR.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:38 pm

Same here. It's weird that I also got no UR in the three tiers. Anyone notice that the Epic cards have no pictures now and instead have a weird download logo?

Now on Epic and got a Epic Mark Henry in my first rounds of exhibitions. I am still in the process of maxing out my KOTR deck so I can get an epic rating there. At the moment I have an epic Mark Henry, Ultra Rare Pro Rick Rude and Orton (that both need maxing out there pro levels), and Super Rare Lesner and Paige (both maxed out pro's). The rest of my KOTR deck is Super Rare's that need maxing out.

I have won KOTR twice, so will probably go for it again so I can get a Ultra Rare pair to swap with one of my Super rare's.

Takes time to build them up after a while.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by FanDinney Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:32 pm

The down arrow instead of the faces is the game downloading the superstars faces - if you go to the main home screen there will be a progress % at the bottom right of the screen.

KOTR is pretty much the only way to advance once you get to UR or Epic, as the picks just dont give you what you need.

My current squad is: (all max level)

Epic Pro Razor Ramon: 769 769 804 867
Legendary John Cena: 740 735 640 793
Epic Pro Ric Flair: 769 800 706 965
UR Pro Rock: 487 478 445 556
Legendary Cameron: 573 593 695 668

In no way would this be of my choosing, I just go with what I get!

My UR rock should be replaced soon, but I only have the one Epic Eric Rowan, who at max level is a good 20% weaker than the UR Pro Rock Smile

Super Rares and Ultra rares pretty much just get eaten now..

WRT KOTR id say just always be in one, regardless of weather you win or not, the rewards are usually worth it to give you that little push.

Also for a quick tip if you are at the top end of a KOTR level (Eg right at te tp of UR but you cant make it to Epic) swap out your B team to make them as bad as possible, bringing your level down to the start of UR category (in this case) then you will be teamed up with weaker opponents (just keep on top of the energy cards in this case).

Another KOTR tip: if training a card that is going to be used in KOTR WON'T put you up a category, start the KOTR with them untrained to get weaker opponents, then train them straight away to get an advantage Smile

FanDinney

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:13 pm

I've been farming my picks for ages, so when I get an Epic from KotR I can usually train them fully right away and place them into my KotR deck. Im keeping a hold of my UR's just incase I can go pro because their better than standard epics.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:33 pm

Incase anyone is still interested, today/last night saw the biggest update to Supercard since launch.

A new tier of card has been added, the Survivor tier. These Red colour cards are better than legendary, giving more incentive to play to people who had max legendary decks. about 50 new cards have been added in this tier (100 including pro's)

They've also rebalanced the King of the Ring rewards. Using Legendary as an example, 1st places would get a Legendary pair and an Epic support. 2nd would get a Legendary pair. 3rd-4th would get a Legendary Card and an Epic support. 5th-8th get a Legendary card, and non-qualifiers get an Epic.

Now, the Winner gets two Legendary cards, but not always a pair. 2nd gets a legendary card and Epic support. 3rd-4th get a Legendary card. 5th-8th get an Epic card. Non-qualifiers get two random Ultra Rare cards - not always a pair.

Makes it a lot harder to get a pair now, however, the drop rate from exhibition matches has been increased.

The energy card limit has been upped to 10 and the card limit has been upped to 110.

Adds a whole new level to the game to entice people to keep playing, which is good because I was starting to get a bit of fatigue.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down