The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marquez fails to get on podium at Brno

Go down

Marquez fails to get on podium at Brno Empty Marquez fails to get on podium at Brno

Post by rapidringsroad Tue 19 Aug 2014, 4:05 am

Well for the first time this series Marquez decided to settle for points rather than fight for the number 1 spot on the podium.After losing the early battles with his team mate Pedrosa and the Yamaha duo of Rossi and Lorenzo he wisely decided on a comfortable fourth. He can still afford three DNFs and Pedrosa to win three races and he would still be leading the title race by two points so I think the outcome is pretty well sewn up.Good to see Lorenzo back on form and Rossi proved he's not ready to hang his boots up yet.

rapidringsroad

Back to top Go down

Marquez fails to get on podium at Brno Empty Re: Marquez fails to get on podium at Brno

Post by Guest Tue 19 Aug 2014, 9:52 am

This didn't need a new topic

Back to top Go down

Marquez fails to get on podium at Brno Empty Re: Marquez fails to get on podium at Brno

Post by rapidringsroad Tue 19 Aug 2014, 10:31 pm

O.K.

rapidringsroad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Aug 2014, 10:49 pm

This needed to go in the Marquez rampant topic. that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by rapidringsroad Wed 20 Aug 2014, 4:26 am

I'll get my coat then.

rapidringsroad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down