The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadpool Movie Test Footage

3 posters

Go down

Deadpool Movie Test Footage Empty Deadpool Movie Test Footage

Post by Derbymanc Wed 30 Jul 2014, 12:59 pm

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22eged_deadpool-test-footage-in-hd_videogames

Holy fook,
This is absolute perfection and the fact it hasn't been made yet is a massive massive shame. Make it now.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Deadpool Movie Test Footage Empty Re: Deadpool Movie Test Footage

Post by Bull Wed 30 Jul 2014, 5:00 pm

Its brilliant! Captures the character perfectly!!! Why Fox won't make it is beyond me.

If they do make it then I will repeat what Reynolds said himself. "IT HAS TO BE R RATED!" Deadpool doesn't work as a PG-13/12A.

Obliviously the test footage being old does mean what we see will look better if it went into production since its just test footage they would have a tiny budget!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jul 2014, 5:16 pm

I take it this isn't a remake of the 80's film starring Clint Eastwood and Liam Neeson?

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Wed 30 Jul 2014, 5:23 pm

It's 7 billion times better

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 30 Jul 2014, 6:01 pm

No Dave. Its about the awesome Merc with a mouth!!!!!!!!!!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jul 2014, 6:21 pm

Give me more information, can't access links at work and to be honest can't be arsed when I get home...so your job is to sell it to me and bring me on board the hype train.

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Wed 30 Jul 2014, 6:23 pm

I'll be happy with anything bull as long as Agent X isn't in and if the big bad's gonna be T-Ray, he knocks off the magic kack

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Wed 30 Jul 2014, 6:29 pm

http://marvel.com/characters/12/deadpool

I always find it difficult to describe deadpool because it's in all honesty bonkers.

He's a super aware, hyperactive nutty mercenary with a healing factor that combats the fact he's got terminal cancer and has resulted in masssive tumours all over his body (He never used to take his mask off.) At various times he's been a good guy, bad guy and everything in between, he's also aware he's in a comic and talks to himself in little yellow boxes.

He has a rivlary with Wolverine, Punisher, Norman Osborne and his main foe (in his first 64 issue run) was T-Ray (storyline wasn't very good though).

I can't remember which comics they're a part of (although it stared in cable and deadpool but his interaction with Hydra Bob is class.

Oh and in shorter terms he's a hyper active spiderman rip off that has guns instead of webs and talks directly to you the reader.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 30 Jul 2014, 7:04 pm

Yes he is very hard describe and agree Derby!

The character is brilliant, constant breaking of the forth wall and everything! I've said it plenty of times that Reynolds is perfect for Deadpool!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Wed 30 Jul 2014, 8:24 pm

Bull, if you haven't read them try and get hold of Deadpool Max and Deadpool Max II, it's set more of a noir type comic that's the same bonkers style.

For anyone reading this that doesn't know of Deadpool, try and start with his early comics (01 - 64) or Cable and Deadpool, the newer stuff is good but can be a bit banana's if you don't really know the character.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 30 Jul 2014, 11:48 pm

Shall do thanks for the suggestions! =)

Yeah the newer once are awesome especially "Merc With A Mouth" Which was an excellent read! It's quite interesting though seeing Deadpool's popularity rise so much from his inception.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jul 2014, 10:43 am

Will look at downloading and reading on my tablet....woe betide you if it's rubbish boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 31 Jul 2014, 10:49 am

I have never liked Deadpool, was good during the Liefeld run at the start of X-force, now massively overused and has turned into a Loboesque character without the charm.

I realise I am in the minority these days but examples such as shoehorning him into the current Original Sin arc for no reason other than to get Deadpool bandwagon sales gets right on me Bristols...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Thu 31 Jul 2014, 11:01 am

Your best bet is to try and ignore the bits where they branch him out (apart from Deadpool corps, that was cool) and stick with the main series (although it might just be me, it's been a bit sketchy as of late.)

The worst bit about Deadpool at the moment is that they completely ignored the interaction with Siryn from the first run :-( (bar a mention on when she was pregnant in X-Force)

Watching that clip again, they should try and get it signed up as either a tv show (on netflix even.) There's loads of actors doing them at the minute (Ryan Reynolds is perfect) and they could get their teeth into some of the major stories in the comic books while ignoring the fluff (ie magic, I hate fricking magic)

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 31 Jul 2014, 11:05 am

I tried to stick with Deadpool but he has become kind of a parody of himself in my opinion, so I kind of gave up, and the over saturation of the character is not really endearing it to me. Again, i realise that I am very much in the minority here.

To get my comedy fix I much prefer Jimmy Palmiati's run of Harley Quinn at the moment, which is a bit more my style, even though I tend to be a big old Marvel fanboy, which is a bit weird. I am not really digging the deadpool run with future Dazzler at the mo either...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Thu 31 Jul 2014, 11:19 am

I've kind of given up on DC at the moment as I can't get my head around everything since Batman went through history and the new 52. I tried for a while but will try again later.

I've got to admit that I suffered from Deadpool overload myself last year and stopped reading for a bit, but have slowly got back into it. (The clip reminds me of old style Deadpool which I'm happy with.)

I've not started the run with future Dazzler yet (either that or it's bad enough I've forgotten it) but as I've always found her boring I don't think I'll miss it.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 31 Jul 2014, 11:23 am

If you want to try a new Batman (even though it is the new 52) the weekly Batman Eternal run is pretty good, more Gotham than Batman and some nice story arcs in there, I would probably leave the rest, it is the only DC title I am actively reading at the moment barring Harley Quinn.

Leave the Dazzler one, i am only reading as dont want gaps in my Orginal Sin collection in TPB!!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Thu 31 Jul 2014, 11:38 am

Cheers Rick, will look out for that, if you haven't read it (It was hard to get hold of) check out Gotham central, it focuse's on the cops in Gotham with cameo's by Batman.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 31 Jul 2014, 11:45 am

I have not Derby mate, I will look towards picking it up, always prefer word of mouth recomendations from fans first hand!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 31 Jul 2014, 3:06 pm

If you are looking for Batman ones then The Long Halloween is excellent!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down