The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drug Testing again!!!

+3
mobilemaster8
3fingers
wheelchair1991
7 posters

Go down

Drug Testing again!!! Empty Drug Testing again!!!

Post by wheelchair1991 Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:32 pm

Eddie Hearn said when the fight was agreed with Porter to fight Brook he insisted and it was put into the contract that there would be random testing in the build up to the fight

it is three weeks away now the fight, and Kell has told IFL TV that he has not been tested yet this is a shambles!!!

Rant over

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Drug Testing again!!! Empty Re: Drug Testing again!!!

Post by 3fingers Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:52 pm

I'm not sure it a shambles mate. The threat of CDT written into a contract can, in itself, act as a deterrent. Hes probably been in camp for 8 weeks or so and there's still three weeks left. Plenty of time to be tested (presuming they will be). 

Also, he can also be tested after the fight.

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:55 pm

Paulie Malignaggi has said he doesn't think they will be tested from what he has heard but don't know how reliable he would be on the subject

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:03 pm

I don't know. If its written into a contract that there will be random compulsory drug testing for a fight it would be a foolish man who took them. Here, in the military, we have random drug testing and a zero tolerance policy. The deterent seems to work.

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:29 am

Ahhhh good old CDT eh Fingers??

Remember this guys turning up spontaneously on base and watching you urinate into a pot.

Some of the lads couldn't even do it sue to nerves! Haha

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:46 am

If they are juicing they are unlikely to by caught by a test anyway.

Do I sense a Brook injury coming on?

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:00 am

The OP doesn't understand that Testosterone stays in the blood for up to 3 months and other Peds like Deca as much as a year !!...Depends on the ester...

If he dabbled before heavy training commenced he would be experiencing the crash all us bodybuilders get which leaves you with the after effects after four or five weeks....Lack of motivation and imbalances in the body etc..Believe me It's counterproductive !!!....If he's dabbled months bother then he hasn't cheated for this fight !!...and If he's taken any during training It will show in the next 3 weeks anyway....

So don't worry....Be happy and I'll see you in two weeks.

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:56 am

Shawn porter sudden change in power coincides with the Alexander fight, he also decided to get his nutrition in order and make weight properly and brought victor conte into his team since the Alexander camp to achieve this. The benefit of having someone of victor conte nutritional experience have been evident. As far as I know victor conte is a stand up guy, so I wish we could all just put this talk of ped's to bed.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:46 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:The OP doesn't understand that Testosterone stays in the blood for up to 3 months and other Peds like Deca as much as a year !!...Depends on the ester...

If he dabbled before heavy training commenced he would be experiencing the crash all us bodybuilders get which leaves you with the after effects after four or five weeks....Lack of motivation and imbalances in the body etc..Believe me It's counterproductive !!!....If he's dabbled months bother then he hasn't cheated for this fight !!...and If he's taken any during training It will show in the next 3 weeks anyway....

So don't worry....Be happy and I'll see you in two weeks.

Well considering Porter uses Victor Conte and Victor Conte has said how he can easily beat the current testing system without being caught makes you think otherwise does it not?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down