The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guinness PRO12 Fixtures

+27
Jimpy
The Great Aukster
Irish Londoner
asoreleftshoulder
Neutralee
Pete330v2
VinceWLB
Jenifer McLadyboy
Welshmushroom
HammerofThunor
Sin é
RDW
demosthenes
Scrumpy
St John The Enforcer
LeinsterFan4life
profitius
GoodinTightSpaces
Chunky Norwich
Notch
justified sinner
ScarletSpiderman
George Carlin
thebandwagonsociety
Cardiff Dave
Kingshu
bedfordwelsh
31 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Guinness PRO12 Fixtures - Page 6 Empty Guinness PRO12 Fixtures

Post by bedfordwelsh Thu 10 Jul 2014, 1:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Not seen this yet but here first 2 rounds of fixtures:

5/6/7 Sep Connacht Rugby v Newport Gwent Dragons Sportsground

5/6/7 Sep Glasgow Warriors v Leinster Rugby Scotstoun Stadium

5/6/7 Sep Munster Rugby v Edinburgh Rugby Thomond Park

5/6/7 Sep Ospreys v Benetton Treviso Liberty Stadium

5/6/7 Sep Scarlets v Ulster Rugby Parc y Scarlets

5/6/7 Sep Zebre v Cardiff Blues Stadio XXV Aprile

12/13/14 Sep Benetton Treviso v Munster Rugby Stadio Monigo

12/13/14 Sep Cardiff Blues v Glasgow Warriors BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park

12/13/14 Sep Edinburgh Rugby v Connacht Rugby BT Murrayfield

12/13/14 Sep Leinster Rugby v Scarlets RDS Arena

12/13/14 Sep Newport Gwent Dragons v Ospreys Rodney Parade

12/13/14 Sep Ulster Rugby v Zebre Kingspan Stadium

Nive early season home derby for us agains the Os, 2 big games for the Scarlets to get their season up and running
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Guinness PRO12 Fixtures - Page 6 Empty Re: Guinness PRO12 Fixtures

Post by Chunky Norwich Fri 22 Aug 2014, 9:21 am

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:]
That is one of the 2 that is waiting on a Welsh PA as per the quote up the page from the folk you want as your new overlords. So yes. It is pretty annoying that they can't sort it out.

Why is that particular fixture waiting on the PA?
Can't be arsed scrolling up a few posts? Ah well.

They say the potential clash will be addressed. As in the LV Fixture will be addressed. The pro12 league fixture can be arranged like any other pro12 league fixture has been.

Infact on the Scarlets site it now says the fixture is 1st Nov 6pm. So clearly they didn't need the PA to be sorted, (unless there is due to be announcement this morning).

So you're incessent, childish and moronic blaming of the Welsh for everything is yet again shown up to be turgid bitterness once again.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodinTightSpaces Fri 22 Aug 2014, 9:30 am

Chunky Norwich wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
That is one of the 2 that is waiting on a Welsh PA as per the quote up the page from the folk you want as your new overlords. So yes. It is pretty annoying that they can't sort it out.

They say the potential clash will be addressed. As in the LV Fixture will be addressed. The pro12 league fixture can be arranged like any other pro12 league fixture has been.

Infact on the Scarlets site it now says the fixture is 1st Nov 6pm. So clearly they didn't need the PA to be sorted, (unless there is due to be announcement this morning).

So you're incessent, childish and moronic blaming of the Welsh for everything is yet again shown up to be turgid bitterness once again.

i really dont think there is any need for such a personal attack. really chunky!!!

GoodinTightSpaces

Back to top Go down

Post by MunsterMac Fri 22 Aug 2014, 10:30 am

From a Munster perspective what do our Cork brethren think of all the Friday night fixtures for both the Pro12 and the EC?

I love Friday night games as it's a great way to start the weekend, frees up Saturday and the atmosphere tends to be good under the lights but then again I live and work no more than 30mins from TP.

I can imagine it would be a different story altogether for Cork fans trying to get up to Limerick after work.

MunsterMac

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri 22 Aug 2014, 11:09 am

Chunky Norwich wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:

I was only responding to YOUR incessant, childish and moronic blaming of the pro12 for everything.

So it's OK for you to do it?

All fixtures for that weekend involving Welsh teams have been on hold pending a resolution of the LV cup issue. The RFU stated as quoted that this would be resolved AFTER there was a PA.

So I don't think any of my comments were innacurate. Perhaps they were couched in language to mimic your childishness, but obviously you can only identify those attributes in others and not yourself.

Anyway as I'm sure you noticed on another thread I have given you a pass on being grumpy when people from other countries highlight the shambolic state of the politics behind Welsh Rugby.

So I will try not to get sucked in to responding in kind to your " incessant, childish and moronic blaming of the pro12 for everything" in future.

I hope you guys sort it out, for the good of Welsh rugby, and European rugby as a whole. Not just for the good of our "domestic" league.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Fri 22 Aug 2014, 3:04 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:

All fixtures for that weekend involving Welsh teams have been on hold pending a resolution of the LV cup issue. The RFU stated as quoted that this would be resolved AFTER there was a PA.

But the fixture appears to have been finalised now. It is on the teams website. And the PA hasn't been signed. So it wasn't dependent on the Welsh.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri 22 Aug 2014, 3:20 pm

So the RFU were wrong then. So what? That's my fault?

I'm guessing there is a dig at the the pro 12 in there somewhere. Struggling to find it myself. Can you help?

Perhaps as they are playing a Welsh team in the LV it is handy enough to re fix the LV date. Not so easy for the other 2 regions who are playing English teams

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Fri 22 Aug 2014, 3:30 pm

Looking on the Ulster and Dragons websites it seems the date for that game hasn't been sorted yet. But if the Scarlets vs Zebre fixture is sorted for that weekend then thats good news. Hopefully a precedent that the Ulster game will follow. But on the Scarlets website they do still have the LV Cup against Cardiff on the the 31st, 1st or the 2nd so maybe we're jumping the gun.

They do have a date and time for that Scarlets game which is good news.

Last edited by Notch on Fri 22 Aug 2014, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri 22 Aug 2014, 3:35 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
I'm guessing there is a dig at the the pro 12 in there somewhere. Struggling to find it myself.

Ah. Thats it.

It does not appear on the pro12 website as a fixture on the 1st of Nov.

Probably because the Pro 12 is a joke of a league that's not fit to lick cowshyte of Nigel Wray's boots or something.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Fri 22 Aug 2014, 6:11 pm

Scarlets are playing Blues in the LV on the clash weekend. It can be easily moved within Wales (and doesn't need RFU involvement). Dragons are playing Exeter I think so won't be able to shift it as easy.

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6