The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The demise of the greatest stable in history?

5 posters

Go down

The demise of the greatest stable in history? Empty The demise of the greatest stable in history?

Post by Looseheaded Fri 13 Jun 2014, 5:26 pm

As all those currently following the product know, we have recently seen the destruction and demise of a truly amazing team, one that will be remembered throughout history, for their not just being great wrestlers, but also being the coolest group i've ever seen. They may have performed week in week out without dropping the ball or letting their quality slide, with one even being earmarked as a future top tier superstar but now that future is in doubt.

Any way I say all of this because of a very emotional tribute I stumbled across.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR8BwzkTvcY

Looseheaded

Back to top Go down

The demise of the greatest stable in history? Empty Re: The demise of the greatest stable in history?

Post by Samo Fri 13 Jun 2014, 5:36 pm

Still dont understand why they'd cut 2 guys that not only been on TV nearly every week, but doing their role well every week. Its a completely different scenario to the other guys who havent been on TV in years.

And we all talked Poopie about 3MB, but they were probably the best comedy act they had. I'd take a 3MB segment over Santino anyday.

Samo

Back to top Go down

The demise of the greatest stable in history? Empty Re: The demise of the greatest stable in history?

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 16 Jun 2014, 11:04 am

clap You got me. I was thinking Shield all throughout reading your post.

I dont really get why Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal got released. Maybe a push for Heath Slater then...

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 16 Jun 2014, 11:48 am

I think what probably started off as a rib, Hornswoggle joining them, probably made the suits realise how little McIntyre and Mahal bring to the table, HornyElvis brought more fire and intensity to the group in a couple of RAW's than 3MB did in a year, Slater is probably being kept on incase JBL ever needs to closeline someone

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Mon 16 Jun 2014, 1:00 pm

Whilst it's unlikely i'd be more than happy to see a Nexus reunion at some point.

Barrett, Ryback, Slater, Otunga and Justin Gabriel are all still employed. Would love to see a scenario where they all congregate around the ring in a copycat version of the 2010 invasion. Absolutely destroy everyone and the ring area, and Bryan turns heel to join them at some point.

It's revealed that this is part of the 'bigger picture' promised all those years ago - The WWE Title belongs to the Nexus.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 17 Jun 2014, 12:52 am

Nexus ->  vomit 

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down