The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were invited to the Wozniacki wedding ......it's off !

+4
DirectView
sirfredperry
Jeremy_Kyle
lags72
8 posters

Go down

If you were invited to the Wozniacki wedding ......it's off ! Empty If you were invited to the Wozniacki wedding ......it's off !

Post by lags72 Thu May 22, 2014 12:03 am

Just a few days after sending out invitations to the big day, golfer Rory McIlroy has ended his engagement to Caroline Wozniacki  Crying or Very sad 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/golf/10845673/Rory-McIlroy-breaks-off-engagement-after-sending-out-wedding-invites.html

lags72

Back to top Go down

If you were invited to the Wozniacki wedding ......it's off ! Empty Re: If you were invited to the Wozniacki wedding ......it's off !

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Thu May 22, 2014 12:25 am

Bad guy this Rory, the world is full of them.....Ah if she only had chosen me instead pfffft
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

If you were invited to the Wozniacki wedding ......it's off ! Empty Re: If you were invited to the Wozniacki wedding ......it's off !

Post by sirfredperry Thu May 22, 2014 12:52 am

Well they are in good company - Chrissie Evert and Jimmy Connors, Hewitt-Kim C. Appears Rory is taking on himself all the blame. Got cold feet.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by DirectView Thu May 22, 2014 12:54 am

Sorry Golfers don't deserve hot Tennis champion chicks. The energy level of Tennis is like 100x to golf, may be he made a wise decision to understand she deserves somebody way better than a silly golfer.

Woz, you can consider me for a mean while at the least I won't cancel the wedding and would do everything to keep you very happy for the entire life and we could even beat Federer's family records.

DirectView

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 3:58 am

No gonna judge myself, youre never really sure what happens, and neither are likely to give any real detail. Its easy to paint it as god girl bad guy but its sad either way. Two people who like each other always deserve one another irrespective of other factors, maybe they didnt like each other as much as they thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Thu May 22, 2014 4:06 am

Well she can come to me for a crying shoulder and some freshly baked bread sticks…
Jahu
Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Henman Bill Thu May 22, 2014 8:35 am

Better that he do this than brings kids into an unhappy marriage.
Better that he do this that dump her at the altar, Eastenders style.
Obviously doing this after sending out the invitatons was not ideal. At all.

The media will now be watching their next results very closely. Hope Wozniacki does OK.

Henman Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu May 22, 2014 5:34 pm

They haven't actually broken up have they?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by HM Murdock Thu May 22, 2014 10:38 pm

kingraf wrote:They haven't actually broken up have they?  
Yep. The relationship as well as the wedding is off.

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Fri May 23, 2014 12:28 am

Sad for those concerned, and a difficult enough scenario for those who have only family & friends to think about. Tougher still when you're also in the media spotlight.

Hardly a tragedy given all that's going on in the big wide world, and they are of course both wealthy young individuals (especially Rory), who will doubtless 'move on', but happiness is so often harder to acquire than money.

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down