The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official 2014-15 Norwich City to a playoff semi final loss thread sponsored by the inevitable mid table finish for Ipswich Town

+14
CFCNick
cherriesfna
Bull
Roller_Coaster
Crimey
Derbymanc
Fernando
TopoftheChops
Kay Fabe
NickisBHAFC
Dolphin Ziggler
ncfc_Tooze
GSC
Good Golly I'm Olly
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Official 2014-15 Norwich City to a playoff semi final loss thread sponsored by the inevitable mid table finish for Ipswich Town   - Page 3 Empty The Official 2014-15 Norwich City to a playoff semi final loss thread sponsored by the inevitable mid table finish for Ipswich Town

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 13 May 2014, 10:09 am

First topic message reminder :

New manager to be announced

Ins - hopefully some good ones
Outs - hopefully the bad ones

Other musings -
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

The Official 2014-15 Norwich City to a playoff semi final loss thread sponsored by the inevitable mid table finish for Ipswich Town   - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 2014-15 Norwich City to a playoff semi final loss thread sponsored by the inevitable mid table finish for Ipswich Town

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 30 Jun 2014, 11:49 pm

Adams at the end of the season

"He disappears for a week and goes on the hunt for women in King's Lynn"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Official 2014-15 Norwich City to a playoff semi final loss thread sponsored by the inevitable mid table finish for Ipswich Town   - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 2014-15 Norwich City to a playoff semi final loss thread sponsored by the inevitable mid table finish for Ipswich Town

Post by CFCNick Sun 06 Jul 2014, 9:04 pm

Norwich appoint Ricky Martin as Technical Director, announce pre season plans to take their clothes off and go dancing in the rain.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 12 Jul 2014, 2:02 pm

Dereham away to kick off the pre season today
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 15 Jul 2014, 9:17 pm

VAN WOLFSWINKEL SCORED!!!!!!

I CAN DIE A HAPPY MAN
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Jul 2014, 9:22 pm

5-1 win, not bad. RVW for top championship scorer?  Laugh 

we just lost to oldham 2-1, although de jong scored a rocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 15 Jul 2014, 9:34 pm

HES SCORED AGAIN BAH GAWD

Oh I've fallen in love all over again. RVW be my man
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 15 Jul 2014, 10:13 pm

People who care about friendlies  Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 28 Jul 2014, 4:18 pm

SSN saying QPR have offered cash plus player offer for Fer.

Norwich have asked for Karl Henry to be the player apparently.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Mon 28 Jul 2014, 4:50 pm

Fernando wrote:SSN saying QPR have offered cash plus player offer for Fer.

Norwich have asked for Karl Henry to be the player apparently.

Oh the LOLZ

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 28 Jul 2014, 5:58 pm

Don't see it myself, and with Sevilla/Southampton also interested, I'd imagine Fer would rather go there

Karl Henry won't be at the carra in yellow and green this season
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jul 2014, 6:01 pm

Karl Henry is so bad, truly dreadful. I see Leroy Fer as a good fit at Southampton, would suit him & of course the Koeman/Dutch link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 28 Jul 2014, 10:48 pm

5-1 win over Nice in a friendly, I went we played pretty well.

Certainly a lot of fluidity in our formation and attack, sometimes its a diamond, a 4-3-1-2 or a simple 4-3-3. Great to have pace in the team, caused all sorts of issues.

Whisper it, but Nathan Redmond is gonna tear this league to shreds
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jul 2014, 12:41 pm

Olly wrote:Whisper it, but Nathan Redmond is gonna tear this league to shreds

Linked with us today & Southampton. He might not be tearing up any league next season, if he comes back to the EPL & leaves you. I'm not sure about him really, looks good one day, average the next. We do need backup or competition for Gouffran but what's his asking price?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 29 Jul 2014, 12:57 pm

They'll want near £10m for him. A price that won't change even if he does rip up the champ so id leave him be. He will have fun in that league.

Norwich have quietly kept things together and should have a real run at promotion

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jul 2014, 1:01 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:They'll want near £10m for him.

No, thankyou!

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 29 Jul 2014, 1:03 pm

We'd want upwards of £10m I'd imagine. No need to sell.

Yes he's very raw at the moment, final decision needs to come on, but it should and if it does he'll be deadly. Technically and physically gifted, can use both feet well. He's young, course he'll have bad games

Anyways RVW agent has spoken, trying to drum up interest. Obviously not a lot happening and rvw seems happy here himself
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 29 Jul 2014, 1:05 pm

Keep RVW, that one goal he'll score might be important.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 29 Jul 2014, 1:08 pm

Just sell him after the Wolves game
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 29 Jul 2014, 1:13 pm

And just remember, Carlton Cole scored 15 goals in the Championship a couple of years back. If RVW doesn't beat that he's worse than Carlton Cole. And you paid £8m for him.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 29 Jul 2014, 7:44 pm

Woah leave Ricky alone, he'll do alright if he stays. Certainly in better shape than Hooper, who actually has man boobs

Fer will leave I'm fairly resigned to, Ricky will probably be loaned out, Bassong won't play but should leave, I'll be disappointed if we sell any of Olsson, Redmond or Ruddy. Not fussed on Hooper so long as we replace him

As Dolph has said we've managed to keep the core together which is good, and we certainly have some good young uns coming through. There's a tinge if excitement in Norfolk ahead of the season, I fancy a playoff spot
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 29 Jul 2014, 8:01 pm

Carlton is better anyway

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 29 Jul 2014, 8:46 pm

I think you'll find Carlton Cole isn't even the best Carlton in football #carltonmorris #yoof #playedagainsthim
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 03 Aug 2014, 7:43 pm

One week today.

The excitement is beginning to settle in, a long week ahead...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Mon 04 Aug 2014, 1:25 pm

Can't wait for your midtable finish

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 05 Aug 2014, 11:09 pm

"@RvWolfswinkel9: I won't say goodbye.
To all the @NorwichCityFC fans.
See you..."

"@RvWolfswinkel9: Thanks for all the support during a tuff season! I wish nothing but the best to all that's yellow!!! Let's get back to the prem ASAP"

God I love this man <3
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 10 Aug 2014, 8:43 pm

"@Pilkington_11: Hi pal @paddyjdavitt just to clarify mate no niggle been fully fit all pre-season..
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Sun 10 Aug 2014, 9:03 pm

You let down a whole region.

CFCNick

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 10 Aug 2014, 9:07 pm

We haven't won on the opening day for 12 years. I can't believe I still get my hopes up to be honest Laugh

Seriously Pilks shouldn't be being left out if he's fully fit. Our best wide man ffs
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Sun 10 Aug 2014, 9:19 pm

Bedford went 14 years until yesterday.

CFCNick

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 10 Aug 2014, 11:06 pm

David Edwards scored against you  Laugh 

Bet you're happy to see Surman back in the team Olly Wink

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 10 Aug 2014, 11:13 pm

Is he nick?! Didn't effin notice today!!!!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 10 Aug 2014, 11:17 pm

hahahaha,im buzzing to see Benno back playing for you lot! Hope he can have a decent season.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 16 Aug 2014, 8:52 pm

Bradley Johnson scored a 25 yard chip.

Football entered a different realm today
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 19 Aug 2014, 11:04 pm

Olly wrote:Bradley Johnson scored a 25 yard chip.

Football entered a different realm today
He did it again.

I can't believe it
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 26 Aug 2014, 10:25 pm

Norwich are closing in on the signing of highly-rated Falkirk midfielder Conor McGrandles.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 26 Aug 2014, 10:25 pm

Were signing that Belgian lad who's name I can't spell, personal terms agreed
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 26 Aug 2014, 10:27 pm

Fernando wrote:Norwich are closing in on the signing of highly-rated Falkirk midfielder Conor McGrandles.
I like this, we don't have anywhere near enough "Mc's" in the squad since Anthony McNamee left

Seriously tho not a clue who he is
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 27 Aug 2014, 7:44 am

Josh Murphy ruined us, looked like a quality player (albeit against an average League One side)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 27 Aug 2014, 9:43 am

Marky wrote:Josh Murphy ruined us, looked like a quality player (albeit against an average League One side)
He is very very promising

As I said (somewhere on here) he's just as big a talent as Redmond. Just a little younger. Wouldn't be surprised if he was in the starting XI come the end of the season.

Kinda wish you'd knocked us out tbf
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 27 Aug 2014, 9:53 am

I kinda wish we'd knocked you out too Laugh

Oh well, MK Dons away for us on Saturday, not like they've done anything lately...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 27 Aug 2014, 10:06 pm

Shrewsbury away

Glamour ties galore
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 14 Sep 2014, 12:16 am

THE NODGE!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 14 Sep 2014, 12:30 am

Top six at the very worst I reckon. We've built a fantastic squad for this league with a sprinkling of stardust kept from last year as well
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Sep 2014, 12:37 am

And they put Charlton v Watford on first on the FL Show. WTF!

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 14 Sep 2014, 1:30 am

Don't get me started on the FL show

Actually makes our YouTube channel look professional
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun 14 Sep 2014, 8:53 am

Freek the FL show pick their main game in advance and send cameras/a commentator.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Sep 2014, 11:13 am

Oh right. Didn't know that G. Cheers. I shall moan no more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 16 Sep 2014, 12:17 pm

Brentford away tonight

Tricky game, they're flying high and are dangerous. I'd take a point and move onto Birmingham at home Saturday.

Lafferty and Martin both doubts with knocks, unlikely to be risked considering we have Whittaker and Jerome to come in
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 16 Sep 2014, 9:14 pm

ALEX TETTEY IS GOD
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next