The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v2 Wrestling Podcast week commencing 3rd March

5 posters

Go down

v2 Wrestling Podcast week commencing 3rd March Empty v2 Wrestling Podcast week commencing 3rd March

Post by crippledtart Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:52 pm

Tonight, Chris is joined by Gavin and Paul to discuss the rumours that CM Punk will be returning on Monday Night Raw from Chicago.

We talk about the possible ways Punk could fit into the Wrestlemania card, what his future holds if WWE has given in to his demands, and discuss the crowd's planned hijacking of the show.

Listen at http://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/entry/2014-03-03T12_50_53-08_00

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

v2 Wrestling Podcast week commencing 3rd March Empty Re: v2 Wrestling Podcast week commencing 3rd March

Post by crippledtart Tue 04 Mar 2014, 8:57 pm

Tonight, Chris is joined by Gavin and Richard to talk about last night's WWE Raw episode from Chicago.

There were rumours CM Punk would return. There were rumours the audience would hijack the show. As it turned out, neither happened as WWE played the situation to its advantage.

The Shield breakup, unexpected tag title change and Dolph Ziggler's shocking victory are also discussed.

Listen at http://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/entry/2014-03-04T12_52_48-08_00

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

v2 Wrestling Podcast week commencing 3rd March Empty Re: v2 Wrestling Podcast week commencing 3rd March

Post by crippledtart Wed 05 Mar 2014, 8:48 pm

Tonight, Chris is joined by Gavin and Paul to discuss one of the biggest questions in wrestling: Should WWE ever end The Undertaker's streak?

We offer three different viewpoints. Gavin believes the streak should not end, while Paul explains his reasons for disagreeing. Chris, meanwhile, is sitting on the fence, waiting to be convinced. Will anybody win his indecisive heart? The suspense is palpable.

Listen at http://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/entry/2014-03-05T12_46_10-08_00

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 05 Mar 2014, 11:58 pm

Just started listening to today's podcast

You know I'm engaged to a woman Chris, therefore your insult about me being undecided doesn't really work

Check and mate my friend

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 06 Mar 2014, 9:06 am

I'm with a brunette, when she gets sick of me I might go for a blonde (I just pick em up so easy you see). Stop trying to knock down my king just because you want my Queen to stand proud

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Thu 06 Mar 2014, 9:39 pm

Tonight, Adam is joined by Gavin and Paul to look ahead to this Sunday's TNA Lockdown pay-per-view.

We discuss every match on the card, looking at the booking and build-up, and predicting the winners.

Listen at http://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/entry/2014-03-06T13_38_59-08_00

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Fri 07 Mar 2014, 11:23 pm

Tonight it's our final attempt to predict the Wrestlemania 30 line-up.

The whole crew is together as Chris is joined by Adam, Gavin, Paul and Richard to put together our most likely card.

Last month's prediction (which features a strange fixation with Rey Mysterio and The Big Show) is below. How much has changed?

Listen at http://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/entry/2014-03-07T15_23_57-08_00

February's prediction:
Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker
Batista vs Randy Orton
John Cena (with Hulk Hogan) vs Bray Wyatt (with The Wyatt Family)
Daniel Bryan vs Triple H
AJ Lee vs Stacy Kiebler
Goldust vs Cody Rhodes
New Age Outlaws vs Dolph Ziggler & The Miz vs The Usos vs The Real Americans vs Big Show & Rey Mysterio vs Christian & Kofi Kingston
Roman Reigns vs The Big Show
Big E vs Damien Sandow vs Alberto del Rio vs Rey Mysterio
Sheamus vs Kane
Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:17 am

Cena vs Wyatt
Taker vs Lesnar
Bryan vs HHH
Orton vs Batista
Shield triple threat
Ziggler and Sheamus vs Christian and ADR
Cesaro vs Swagger
Big E vs Rusev
Big Show vs Kane
AJ vs Tamina
Usos vs Rhodes

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 10 Mar 2014, 10:52 am

TopoftheChops wrote:Cena vs Wyatt
Taker vs Lesnar
Bryan vs HHH
Orton vs Batista
Shield triple threat
Ziggler and Sheamus vs Christian and ADR
Cesaro vs Swagger
Big E vs Rusev
Big Show vs Kane
AJ vs Tamina
Usos vs Rhodes

I actually think (and hope) that those 4 go at it in a Fatal 4 Way.

And with regards to your Big E v Aleksander Rusev idea, I think Mark Henry will be involved with either of those. Either he turns heel on Big E and faces him for the Intercontinental title, or he stays face and has a match with Rusev. Either way Henry is putting over a big guy.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down