The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do i reallly need to say sorry?

+16
jbeadlesbigrighthand
alfie
Fernando
guildfordbat
kingraf
Derbymanc
The Fourth Lion
Steffan
Hibbz
Ent
Good Golly I'm Olly
ShahenshahG
Duty281
TopHat24/7
JuliusHMarx
VDT
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do i reallly need to say sorry? - Page 2 Empty Do i reallly need to say sorry?

Post by VDT Fri 07 Feb 2014, 4:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Andy is by the office biscuit tin which contains Chocolate Fingers, he shouts across the office "Lynda do you want a finger?"

Me and the lad opposite start giggling - Childish i know - then the whole office starts laughing

Lynda ran to the kitchen crying, Andy and our boss (who a lady) go after her! Lynda goes home coz she feels so humiliated

My boss know wants me and the lad opposite to say sorry to her on Monday!

Am i alone in thinking, i don't need to say and she should be so bloody sensitive?
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Do i reallly need to say sorry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do i reallly need to say sorry?

Post by Guest Tue 11 Feb 2014, 5:46 pm

or has ever had a craving for corned beef slab

Back to top Go down

Do i reallly need to say sorry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do i reallly need to say sorry?

Post by Guest Tue 11 Feb 2014, 5:49 pm

By the way, has anyone fronted up this Andy character and suggested he might want to stop being such a git especially if he's not stepping forward and saying "Hang on boss, it was my silly joke they were laughing at, I should be the one to apologise." Sounds to me like this pr!ck needs a bloody good kicking as well. He just seems to be making dirty comments and then leaving everyone else to carry the can.

Prize winning twunt if you ask me!

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 11 Feb 2014, 6:49 pm

He gets a bloody good kicking ....then he leaves work early...

and we start all over again...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 11 Feb 2014, 7:28 pm

VDT wrote:Just to update and finish the story - Lynda said sorry for overeacting

Common sense prevails. Yahoo

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Feb 2014, 7:42 pm

How many times have you been asked to apologise for making offensive sexually charged comments/overtures, Duty?

If you like, just narrow it down to this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 11 Feb 2014, 7:54 pm

Swap the fingers for hob nobs..

This Friday ask If she'd like some nob...

If she runs out you'll know this apology isn't heartfelt !!!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Tue 11 Feb 2014, 8:15 pm

Why don't you flop your knob our this Friday and ask her if she'd like to suck it?

Hope you didn't blink when she apologised. Jennifer's seen people sacked for less than blinking before.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 11 Feb 2014, 9:11 pm

DAVE667 wrote:How many times have you been asked to apologise for making offensive sexually charged comments/overtures, Duty?

If you like, just narrow it down to this week.

This depends on whether or not we include the various randoms I've met on Omegle Wink

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 12 Feb 2014, 8:17 am

You can say sorry with a box of chocolates. Chocolate fingers are a nice gift.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Fri 14 Feb 2014, 2:06 pm

Or download a copy of Chocolate Salty Balls by Isaac Hayes (they used it on an episode of South Park) and email her the mp3. Wink

dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Feb 2014, 2:41 pm

What did we say about emails? Used as hard evidence in a disciplinary hearing/meeting with HR.

For a bloke aged 39 you seem painfully unaware of the vindictive nature of women my friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Fri 14 Feb 2014, 4:04 pm

This has proved a surprisingly popular and interesting topic. Now that Lynda and VDT have made up, perhaps he could point this thread out to her and ask her to post her comments on the matter. Just a thought - perhaps not ....  Wink 

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Fri 14 Feb 2014, 4:21 pm

DAVE667 wrote:What did we say about emails? Used as hard evidence in a disciplinary hearing/meeting with HR.

For a bloke aged 39 you seem painfully unaware of the vindictive nature of women my friend.

For a bloke who's [insert age here] you seem to have a pretty poor grasp of humour. My post was not intended as serious advice...  Rolling Eyes
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 16 Feb 2014, 9:24 pm

Just remember though what's good for the Cat is also good for the Cream........

When the World cup starts this summer and the guy in the office asks If you want some finger.....You can burst into tears...leave work in a real state and head straight for your local to watch England kick off their campaign...

The Boss hasn't a leg to stand on........Unless it's his local too !!... Cool 

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 17 Feb 2014, 9:12 am

What's good for the cat is good for the cream?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Mon 17 Feb 2014, 9:17 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Just remember though what's good for the Cat is also good for the Cream........

When the World cup starts this summer and the guy in the office asks If you want some finger.....You can burst into tears...leave work in a real state and head straight for your local to watch England kick off their campaign...

The Boss hasn't a leg to stand on........Unless it's his local too !!... Cool 

Ha! Excellent idea! Too bad i don't work nights tho!  Whistle 
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Feb 2014, 9:24 am

dyrewolfe wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:What did we say about emails? Used as hard evidence in a disciplinary hearing/meeting with HR.

For a bloke who's [insert age here] you seem to have a pretty poor grasp of humour. My post was not intended as serious advice...  Rolling Eyes
For a bloke who's...oh forget it, it's clearly not intended as serious reply...although it's always wise to remind men of the vindictive nature of women.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum