The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English Women are Actually Quite Good at Cricket

3 posters

Go down

English Women are Actually Quite Good at Cricket Empty English Women are Actually Quite Good at Cricket

Post by The Fourth Lion Sun 02 Feb 2014, 2:12 am

In case nobody noticed, the England women's team retained their Ashes trophy down under. A feat their male counterparts have been spectacularly unsuccessful at in recent weeks.

The England women's team have been by far the more talented, determined, dedicated team and I admire and respect them for that. They don't get the big wages or the publicity they deserve, but they deliver results consistently and have done for a number of years now.

I would just like to say that I recognise their achievements and applaud them. Well done ladies and thank you. You're a credit to your sport and your country.

clap 
The Fourth Lion
The Fourth Lion

Back to top Go down

English Women are Actually Quite Good at Cricket Empty Re: English Women are Actually Quite Good at Cricket

Post by Pal Joey Sun 02 Feb 2014, 5:18 am

Yes, they have played very well in Australia and celebrated their Ashes Series win after reaching an unassailable 10-4 lead after the Hobart match.

Both teams are very evenly matched and are a credit to their sport.

Live thread for their final match is here:
https://www.606v2.com/t51546-australia-v-england-3rd-t20-olympic-park

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

English Women are Actually Quite Good at Cricket Empty Re: English Women are Actually Quite Good at Cricket

Post by alfie Sun 02 Feb 2014, 10:04 am

Well done both teams. England retained the Ashes ; but the Aussies have come back to win the limited over bashes.

Good rivalry.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down