The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Mac to rise to the top again......

+5
3fingers
Strongback
TRUSSMAN66
Izzi
tommyhearnsprodigalson
9 posters

Go down

Big Mac to rise to the top again...... Empty Big Mac to rise to the top again......

Post by tommyhearnsprodigalson Mon 27 Jan 2014, 1:21 pm

Just saw this on another forum, it looks like Enzo Mac may be getting another shot at a title albeit at LHW and against one of the weakest title holders!

does anyone like me think he has a chance to pull it off?

anyway here is the link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2545459/EXCLUSIVE-Maccarinelli-nears-shock-world-title-fight-WBA-light-heavyweight-champion-Braehmer.html

tommyhearnsprodigalson

Back to top Go down

Big Mac to rise to the top again...... Empty Re: Big Mac to rise to the top again......

Post by Izzi Mon 27 Jan 2014, 1:33 pm

tommyhearnsprodigalson wrote:Just saw this on another forum, it looks like Enzo Mac may be getting another shot at a title albeit at LHW and against one of the weakest title holders!

does anyone like me think he has a chance to pull it off?

anyway here is the link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2545459/EXCLUSIVE-Maccarinelli-nears-shock-world-title-fight-WBA-light-heavyweight-champion-Braehmer.html

An amoeba can brush past his chin and it's all over. Who was the guy he fought in his last fight that was about 69 yet still wobbled him?

No, he has no chance. I have more chance of bedding that hot Colombian bird from Modern Family than Enzo does of not getting knocked out. Again. Badly.

Izzi

Back to top Go down

Big Mac to rise to the top again...... Empty Re: Big Mac to rise to the top again......

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 27 Jan 2014, 2:32 pm

Let's hope he gets battered...and the joke finally leaves the sport.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 27 Jan 2014, 3:23 pm

I was expecting it to be for the WBO belt, it's actually for the pretend WBA belt.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Mon 27 Jan 2014, 6:45 pm

He should not over reach, he should call out cleverly.

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Mon 27 Jan 2014, 6:59 pm

I saw this on twitter a few days ago. Sad thing is that he still has a punchers chance so will carry on til he gets hurt. Thing is he comes across as fairly intelligent when being interviewed and commentating.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Happytravelling Mon 27 Jan 2014, 7:11 pm

Well, I suppose he was right to continue. He got an opportunity. But seriously, if he fails badly, he should hang up his gloves.

But good luck to him!

Happytravelling

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Mon 27 Jan 2014, 7:12 pm

Would like to see him win and then retire having reached his goal. Unlikely on both counts though

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 28 Jan 2014, 4:42 pm

You don't want to see people get hurt and after the Frenkel fight, he should have hung them up, that was one of the heaviest knockouts I have ever seen, and after seeing McPhilbin rocking him about with jabs you have to wonder as to whether he has anything really left to give...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:06 pm

I don't rate Braehmer at all, but unfortunately at this stage of his career, I rate Enzo at virtually the bottom of the pile. Can't see anything past a mid-rounds Braehmer KO with Enzo then making an appearance at the odd fight in the commentary team.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down