The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Tindall in Coup Bid

4 posters

Go down

Mike Tindall in Coup Bid Empty Mike Tindall in Coup Bid

Post by GloriousEmpire Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:13 pm

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/celebrity/mike-tindall-takes-vital-step-towards-seizing-throne-2014011782708

So, not content with his failed attempt at rugby supremacy, mike Tindall is having a subversive tilt at the throne.

I know I get ragged for quoting the gutter press, but this is straight from the most upstanding broadsheet!

Before you get on and attack me for having another dig at a former England player, please see my genuine concern for her majestic highnesses continuity.

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Mike Tindall in Coup Bid Empty Re: Mike Tindall in Coup Bid

Post by Scratch Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:28 pm

This is sedition.

You've crossed the line. ( which is more than Tindall ever did)

I hope he doesn't dream about dwarf tossing and then sleep walks into the nursery.

Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:30 pm

A serious threat to the Queen of New Zealand that. I can see why you'd be worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by GloriousEmpire Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:21 am

Yep. Being forced to worship a girl who is the unelected head of an out dated hereditary dicttorship with Germanic roots and questionably in bred family genetics is one thing, but being forced to cowtow to Tindall is just an insult too far.

(By the way, she's joint queen - Britain and the Maori signed a treaty as equal partners so not to worry because even if Lizzy goes you'll still have Tuheitia person of Asian descent to look up to.)

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hood83 Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:28 am

Ah, the good old days, when the robber barons at least stole from you up front and not from a desk in the City.

Wouldn't mind Tinds on the throne, a preference to the current crop of thin-lipped, chinless wonders. Not sure he'd do much to improve the genetics though GE.

Hood83

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:02 am

Wouldn't mind Zara and Tins as Lord/Lady protectors or whatever they call it for a monarch who is a minor. First royal I can recall that went in to a NHS hospital to have a baby, doesn't bother with a title and can knock back pints quicker than Tins if the rumours are to be believed. Real down to earth woman, not too bad at her chosen sport, just like her mother.

WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by GloriousEmpire Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:36 am

Kate and William had their baby at St Mary's which is an NHS hospital. Granted it looked like just about every member of staff was diverted for their personal care and photo opportunities, but still NHS nonetheless. Let's hope they didn't carry out one of the 20% of unnecessary and harmful procedures that were in the bbc this week!

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:25 pm

St. Mary's may be an NHS hospital, but that doesn't mean that they do not have private rooms and medical personnel. I somehow suspect that if they had had a standard NHS birth, aks Zara and Tins, the press might just have made it a headline.

The NHS pays these consultants big fat salaries and lets them take on private work a well. At least they charge for the use of the facilities.
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hood83 Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:12 am

GloriousEmpire wrote:Kate and William had their baby at St Mary's which is an NHS hospital. Granted it looked like just about every member of staff was diverted for their personal care and photo opportunities, but still NHS nonetheless. Let's hope they didn't carry out one of the 20% of unnecessary and harmful procedures that were in the bbc this week!

I'm pretty certain the Queen Mother's NHS treatment resulted in a decade long shortage of hip replacements. As for your other points  warning 

Hood83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down