The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Films that brought out the- Sick humor - in you !!

+7
sodhat
Soldier_Of_Fortune
jimmyinthewell68
Hulking_up
The Fourth Lion
Galted
TRUSSMAN66
11 posters

Go down

Films that brought out the- Sick humor - in you !! Empty Films that brought out the- Sick humor - in you !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Jan 2014 - 10:41

I'm not talking about Debbie does Dallas or Reginald does Reading...........I'm talking about sad scenes you laughed at in movies......Or other stuff that brought out the WRONG emotion.......

I remember taking my red panther to the flicks a year or two after coming here to see Patriot games.........There was a scene near the end where that guy out of "Poirot" (The future King's top aide).....who is a turncoat working for the IRA makes all the lights go out in the house supposedly.... and Harrison ford just by looking at his face realises this......He then throws him into a room and shoots him in both legs !!.....I was laughing out loud and got a Tyson-esque dig in the ribs because I couldn't help thinking he'd have some explaining to do If he'd been wrong !!....

Talk about an International diplomacy fail !!!!!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Films that brought out the- Sick humor - in you !! Empty Re: Films that brought out the- Sick humor - in you !!

Post by Galted Fri 17 Jan 2014 - 10:50

One that you recently mentioned: Jack drowning in Titanic.

The silly twists in 6th sense & Shutter Island.

Most of The Boy In The Striped Pajamas - dreadful cash in on an atrocity.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Films that brought out the- Sick humor - in you !! Empty Re: Films that brought out the- Sick humor - in you !!

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jan 2014 - 10:56

Robert Downey Jr suckerpunching a kid in "Due Date"

Airforce One - David Suchet plays an Islamic terrorist mastermind who has plotted and schemed brilliantly throughout the film only to be thwarted at the end by Harrison Ford. Seconds before he's dispatched, Suchet's character abandons all that's gone before and becomes a cliched fundamentalist nutjob by screaming "Aaieeeeeeeee!" and launching himself all bug eyed and whatnot before being killed (should I have added a spoiler alert?) and I had to laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Jan 2014 - 11:02

Airforce 1.........Must admit I chuckled at that old stereotype......

Bet Harrison got re-elected........after that !!

Don't get me started on Titanic......I know that film line for line......

ON Deadly Ground.........Saying 'A**hole' in a cheesy Texan accent......Always cracks me up..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourth Lion Tue 21 Jan 2014 - 0:01

Watching The Exorcist for the first time, back in the early 1970's when all the fuss was being made about it.

Linda Blair vomits up a long blast of green puke, right into the face of the priest.   In the momentary silence that followed, and without even thinking about it, I said out loud, in the most upper class British accent that I could mimic  "More tea, vicar..?"

Well.... it got a laugh at the time.
The Fourth Lion
The Fourth Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulking_up Tue 21 Jan 2014 - 8:02

Jack Black kicking the dog off the bridge in Anchorman.

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Tue 21 Jan 2014 - 13:57

watched chopper few years ago . one scene when hes arguing with his girlfriend . her mother gets involved and chopper head butts her out cold and he says . look you upset your mother now

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 21 Jan 2014 - 14:15

jimmyinthewell68 wrote:watched chopper few years ago .  one scene when hes arguing with his girlfriend . her mother gets involved and chopper head butts her out cold and he says .   look you upset your mother now

Good call about Chopper, the actual line was more along the lines of "look what you've done now".  I also laughed at the scene in jail when he repeatedly stabs Keithy George so that the floor's slippery with blood then says to the wardens that "he's done himself a bit of a mischief".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jan 2014 - 14:27

Or when he wanders over showing concern "Keith, you alright mate?" then when Keith starts abusing him, Chopper gets all offended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue 21 Jan 2014 - 15:03

Galted wrote:
jimmyinthewell68 wrote:watched chopper few years ago .  one scene when hes arguing with his girlfriend . her mother gets involved and chopper head butts her out cold and he says .   look you upset your mother now

Good call about Chopper, the actual line was more along the lines of "look what you've done now".  I also laughed at the scene in jail when he repeatedly stabs Keithy George so that the floor's slippery with blood then says to the wardens that "he's done himself a bit of a mischief".

He definately does say your mothers upset. I can remember laughing me head off at it.

Havent seen that film for a while.

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 21 Jan 2014 - 15:21

There is a scene toward the end of Django Unchained where Django is storming Calvin Candie's house and tells a couple of the slaves to "say goodnight to Miss Laura (or other name of which I have no recollection)" before shooting her and she flies backwards through the living room door.

That tickled me.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jan 2014 - 15:29

"A Serbia Film" - laughed my socks off all the way through.

hahaha hohohohoho the bit where he cuts that woman's head off whilst having sex with her hahahahah bwaaahahahaha and the bit where he sticks his c*ck in the fella eye socket and skullf*cks him aaheheheheheeeee ohohohoh ahahahaha and don't get me started on the newborn baby scene

Right, do I win?

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 21 Jan 2014 - 15:45

DAVE667 wrote:Robert Downey Jr suckerpunching a kid in "Due Date"

That was pretty much the only higlight of one of the worst films I've seen in some time. But I did laugh like a drain at this bit.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jan 2014 - 16:09

Enforcer wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Robert Downey Jr suckerpunching a kid in "Due Date"

That was pretty much the only higlight of one of the worst films I've seen in some time. But I did laugh like a drain at this bit.
Yeah I questioned the casting and film selection by RDJ. Why did he agree to take part in such a piece of carp when Ben Stiller was available?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 21 Jan 2014 - 16:22

Soldier_Of_Fortune wrote:
Galted wrote:

He definately does say your mothers upset. I can remember laughing me head off at it.

It's a combination of the two:
"Now look what you've done, now look what you've gone and done. Your mum's upset..."

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 21 Jan 2014 - 16:37

Schinders list - Reiter - Burst out laughing

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 9:22

DAVE667 wrote:"A Serbia Film" - laughed my socks off all the way through.

hahaha hohohohoho the bit where he cuts that woman's head off whilst having sex with her hahahahah bwaaahahahaha and the bit where he sticks his c*ck in the fella eye socket and skullf*cks him aaheheheheheeeee ohohohoh ahahahaha and don't get me started on the newborn baby scene

Right, do I win?
 Shocked  vomit  . yes you win

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 9:51

I found the "cook the man some f*****g eggs" scene in Once Were Warriors very funny until they had the shot of the kids crying upstairs. Felt a bit ashamed after that.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 3 Mar 2014 - 10:33

Galted wrote:
Soldier_Of_Fortune wrote:
Galted wrote:

It's a combination of the two:
"Now look what you've done, now look what you've gone and done.  Your mum's upset..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5nJE-oQkfw

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 3 Mar 2014 - 16:50

Apart from the bit where he talks about torturing someone before they die or trying to blow up a ferry full of innocent people I generally enjoy every Joker scene in 'The Dark Knight'. The way he screws over the authorities and also the ruthless Gotham crimeworld is great to watch

Lots of people I know who have seen this film say that the Joker makes a lot on sense the hypocrisy of society:

As he says to Harvey Dent...

'When the chips are down, these...These civilized people...they'll eat each other'

and

'If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds'

Regards
Films that brought out the- Sick humor - in you !! Joker-the-joker-9028188-1024-768

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 3 Mar 2014 - 17:42

Whatever it takes to stop you from posting those cripplingly unfunny Rocky-style articles, Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down