The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your 6CW

2 posters

Go down

Your 6CW Empty Your 6CW

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:40 pm

Given that we are in a new year I thought this could be a good point to look to the future of the fed. A simple question. What would you like to see from your 6CW? - Any changes, any ideas, anything you want more of?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Your 6CW Empty Re: Your 6CW

Post by MtotheC Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:55 pm

From a completely selfish point if view I would like to see more happening, this place really keeps me entertained especially at work or when the mrs is watching tv. I would say more news and tweets, more content to interact with like a power 5 or weekly rankings, JJ used to do news stories in EWF that we're great and really added to the fed as whole, they kind of filled in some blanks or explained elements of the show or a storyline in more detail.

The shows are so good right now and I give major credit to everyone that writes for them especially Paul and JJ so this by no means is this a criticism, I just want more 6CW!!!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Have you been sneaking a peek at our ideas log?

Definitely wanna increase the content and we will be adding new elements soon - Always looking for volunteers to pick up responsibility for different areas Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:01 pm

Count me in boss, PM me what you need

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:07 pm

I would still be interested in writing some pieces as a q and a for everybody. Just to flesh out the characters, not just 6cw specific questions but other hobbies, influences etc. Think it would be cool how people view their characters background and really get into the persona of their character

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:11 pm

Cheers Gazzy - We've set the wheels in motion for things tonight and we will be looking for input from people so keep an eye on announcements and all will be revealed Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum