The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Uplifting start to the New Year for club rugby!

3 posters

Go down

On a cheery note

An Uplifting start to the New Year for club rugby! Vote_lcap0%An Uplifting start to the New Year for club rugby! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
An Uplifting start to the New Year for club rugby! Vote_lcap25%An Uplifting start to the New Year for club rugby! Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
An Uplifting start to the New Year for club rugby! Vote_lcap13%An Uplifting start to the New Year for club rugby! Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
An Uplifting start to the New Year for club rugby! Vote_lcap0%An Uplifting start to the New Year for club rugby! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
An Uplifting start to the New Year for club rugby! Vote_lcap13%An Uplifting start to the New Year for club rugby! Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
An Uplifting start to the New Year for club rugby! Vote_lcap49%An Uplifting start to the New Year for club rugby! Vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

An Uplifting start to the New Year for club rugby! Empty An Uplifting start to the New Year for club rugby!

Post by Portnoy's Complaint Wed 01 Jan 2014, 3:06 am

Sorry. I can't think of anything to say other than a happy and prosperous New Year.

Portnoy's Complaint

Back to top Go down

An Uplifting start to the New Year for club rugby! Empty Re: An Uplifting start to the New Year for club rugby!

Post by Shifty Wed 01 Jan 2014, 9:25 am

I'm fed up either way, I'll probably just go and watch Premiership rugby next season after work. Hopefully Aberavon if they survive, but failing that Neath or Bridgend.

Anyway happy new year!  kiss 
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

An Uplifting start to the New Year for club rugby! Empty The way its going, Aberavon be playing in the pro 12 next season!!

Post by PONTY11 Wed 01 Jan 2014, 10:36 am

Shifty wrote:I'm fed up either way, I'll probably just go and watch Premiership rugby next season after work.  Hopefully Aberavon if they survive, but failing that Neath or Bridgend.  

Anyway happy new year!  kiss 

PONTY11

Back to top Go down

An Uplifting start to the New Year for club rugby! Empty Re: An Uplifting start to the New Year for club rugby!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down