The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So has Ernest Gulbis' win torpedoed the ultimate eyesore?

2 posters

Go down

So has Ernest Gulbis' win torpedoed the ultimate eyesore? Empty So has Ernest Gulbis' win torpedoed the ultimate eyesore?

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Sat 21 Dec 2013, 10:34 am

For completeness I thought it would be useful to report the final results of the "Love Awards"

http://www.15-lovetennis.com/?attachment_id=17517

Apparently, Gulbis topped the list of candidates, edging closely the competiton of Federer and Dimitrov.

Now, was this fair, do we really need a love awards and more importantly, can we consider the love awards as the ultimate tennis holy grail??
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

So has Ernest Gulbis' win torpedoed the ultimate eyesore? Empty Re: So has Ernest Gulbis' win torpedoed the ultimate eyesore?

Post by Danny_1982 Sat 21 Dec 2013, 10:48 am

JK - did you just dare to declare that a title other than the FO should be called the holy grail?  Shocked 

You're a brave man. If I were you I'd pack my bags and run. Lay low for a while. They will come for you.

Danny_1982

Back to top Go down

So has Ernest Gulbis' win torpedoed the ultimate eyesore? Empty Re: So has Ernest Gulbis' win torpedoed the ultimate eyesore?

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Sat 21 Dec 2013, 10:57 am

It was ironic, Nadal did't win, thus; how can the love awards hold a true holy grail status ......
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Sat 21 Dec 2013, 11:05 am

Ops looks like somone took the award a bit too literally!

http://www.15-lovetennis.com/?attachment_id=17514

Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down