The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Discusion thread - May contain spoilers

+2
Enforcer
Paul Mac 6CW
6 posters

Go down

6CW Discusion thread - May contain spoilers Empty 6CW Discusion thread - May contain spoilers

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:16 am

As the title suggests feel free to discuss the show or any 6CW topics free of the need to use spoiler tags

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Discusion thread - May contain spoilers Empty Re: 6CW Discusion thread - May contain spoilers

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:56 pm

Really enjoyed the show this week. I think I preferred the last one with what happened at the end but thats not to take anything away from this edition

Back to top Go down

6CW Discusion thread - May contain spoilers Empty Re: 6CW Discusion thread - May contain spoilers

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:21 pm

You called the street fight correctly - Well done you Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:29 pm

Enjoyed the show, I'm really interested in the changing dynamic between Viper and Thunder. The deck still seems stacked in their favour though - I'm expecting an announcement or swerve from The Authority before Seasons Beatings.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:58 pm

Great show, I've got something planned promowise for Seasons Beatings which I'm really looking forward to.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:34 pm

As things stand, im not expecting any title changes at Season Beatings. I think in the hell in a cell match, Nate Nack will retain. While the SOA will try interfere, guys like myself, drake and hurst will try stop them leading to another brawl outside the cell.

In the other title match, I can see Viper calling the match straight down the middle with Enforcer retaining. This could then lead to more tension between Viper and Thunder.

I do see a tag match happening with me and Drake against two members of the Authority. The 6 v 6 next show should be pretty hectic.

Good show all in all.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:22 am

"T: Oh look it’s the wicked witch, careful you know what happened last time one of your kind messed with a Thunder storm"

This is more Thunder than the word's he's said the last couple of show's kudos to the writer on the wit.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:34 am

Yeah - That was me Smile

Common tehme of the last show was definitely The Wizard of Oz - I wonder what I can squeeze into the next one - Any requests?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:34 pm

Labyrinth?

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:52 pm

Felt like the writing lacked a certain something this show, not enough Dolphin Wink

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:19 am

Paul Mac 6CW wrote:Yeah - That was me Smile

Common tehme of the last show was definitely The Wizard of Oz - I wonder what I can squeeze into the next one - Any requests?
Uncle Buck.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down