The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sons of Anarchy.

+9
VermontMapleSyrupSux
Basset
nadeem2099
compelling and rich
Hulking_up
superflyweight
Rowley
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
hampo17
13 posters

Go down

Sons of Anarchy. Empty Sons of Anarchy.

Post by hampo17 Tue 29 Oct 2013, 10:56 am

I've just finished Season 2 on Netflix last night and it has me hooked, the cast has some big names in it and the acting is brilliant.

Spoiler:

Does anybody watch this show?

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sons of Anarchy. Empty Re: Sons of Anarchy.

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 29 Oct 2013, 10:58 am

I havent seen it yet, but did see them filming it not too far from where I used to live.

Heard good reports about it so planning to get watching soon.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Oct 2013, 3:58 pm

Been watching it for years. Wasn't sold on Charlie Hunham's character but he's grown on me. Top notch drama with plenty to keep you guessing and hooked. Fell out with the show recently due to the loss of a character (sounds silly but I was really angered that they wrote this person out even though it was brilliantly done) but I'm back onboard now

Superb show, keep watching it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 29 Oct 2013, 5:11 pm

I watch it and enjoy it well enough but think I am suffering a bit because I heard that much about it and how great it was it perhaps fell a bit short of my expectation. I was expecting it to be on a par with The Sopranos and Breaking Bad based on the hype and for me it falls a good way short of those shows, however is still enjoyable enough and I will stick with it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 29 Oct 2013, 6:17 pm

I liked it a lot at first but lost interest when they went to Belfast. It jut seemed to become a bit ridiculous. Keep meaning to start watching again.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulking_up Tue 29 Oct 2013, 8:41 pm

I watch it and love it.
Just wish it was on a HD channel.

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Thu 19 Dec 2013, 5:00 pm

started watching it on netflix last week and ive been hooked, just nearing the end of series two. i think its been brillant

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue 14 Jan 2014, 8:48 am

started season 4 last night, thought 3 did drag a bit through the ireland bit and all the dodgy irish accents were doing my nut in, but still thought it was a great finish.

not messing around in the start of 4 either!

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Wed 15 Jan 2014, 10:46 am

I'm just about to finish season 5 mate, just in time for season 6 to be on TV here.

Season 7 is due to be the last one as well, however there are a few rumours Stutter may do a prequal showing how the first 9 came together and what actually happened between JT and Clay.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 27 Jan 2014, 10:18 am

finished the fourth season on netflix, does anybody know if there planning on adding 5 anytime soon?

might have to go out and buy it if not, season 4 was good but just as i thought it was all going to kick off it calmed down and set it up for season 5

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 27 Jan 2014, 1:36 pm

hampo171 wrote:I'm just about to finish season 5 mate, just in time for season 6 to be on TV here.

Season 7 is due to be the last one as well, however there are a few rumours Stutter may do a prequal showing how the first 9 came together and what actually happened between JT and Clay.
You know what date its gonna air and on what channel mate?
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Basset Tue 28 Jan 2014, 8:55 am

compelling and rich wrote:finished the fourth season on netflix, does anybody know if there planning on adding 5 anytime soon?

might have to go out and buy it if not, season 4 was good but just as i thought it was all going to kick off it calmed down and set it up for season 5

If you change your DNS Setting you can view the American version of netflix which has season 5. Check it out on you tube it will show you how to do it. American version of netflix has a better selection of movies and shows compared to the Irish & UK version

Basset

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue 28 Jan 2014, 2:00 pm

Basset wrote:
compelling and rich wrote:finished the fourth season on netflix, does anybody know if there planning on adding 5 anytime soon?

If you change your DNS Setting you can view the American version of netflix which has season 5. Check it out on you tube it will show you how to do it. American version of netflix has a better selection of movies and shows compared to the Irish & UK version

a friend suggested this, was abit dubious about messing around on my new lap top. Will this not effect other things like sky go?

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Basset Tue 28 Jan 2014, 3:10 pm

compelling and rich wrote:
Basset wrote:

a friend suggested this, was abit dubious about messing around on my new lap top. Will this not effect other things like sky go?

Ive never come across any problems since ive been doing it and i skip between both all the time, i watch netflix through my ps3 and never had any problems i usually just revert back to the normal DNS Settings when ive finished watching anything on the american netflixs, also thought season 5 of the sons was probably the best season

Basset

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 31 Mar 2014, 10:43 am

season 5 finally added to netflix

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by VermontMapleSyrupSux Thu 01 May 2014, 3:20 am

SOA is such a great series
VermontMapleSyrupSux
VermontMapleSyrupSux

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue 13 May 2014, 1:12 pm

I've just finished season six, great season and a real cliff hanger as well. Gutted the next season is the last, but it promises to be explosive.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu 11 Dec 2014, 10:42 am

Did anyone watch this until the end? Personally thought the end was superb, and showed that despite it all Jax hadn't totally changed. Sad that it's over, time to start the ride again thanks to Netflix!

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Thu 14 May 2015, 12:20 pm

Watched the finale last night. I wish there were more but it'd reached it's climax so finishing was the right choice. The ending was poetic, not as dramatic or clever as I expected but I can't criticise them for that. Probably the best show I've ever watched.

Edit: And one more thing, the soundtrack is excellent Smile

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Sun 17 Jan 2016, 10:21 pm

Just watched the final episode.
Started watching it last summer.
Wasnt interested at first, but heard people saying what s great show.

One of the best shows i have ever seen.

The ending was decent.
Agree on the soundtrack.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Conor Anderson Fri 29 Jan 2016, 2:06 pm

SOA is definitely one of the best programs I have ever watched. The soundtrack is excellent and the storylines are fantastic. Agree about the ending, think it made total sense in the end. It wasn't what I was expecting but when it happened I had no complaints.

Conor Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jan 2016, 3:15 pm

***SPOILER ALERT***

I hated it when Opie died, I was livid, bloody livid and his funeral brought a tear to my eye (also discovered Greg Holden's song "The Lost Boy" as a result though "I will not be commanded, I will not be controlled"). Couldn't bring myself to watch the show for a while but glad I continued. Amazing how it managed to keep going with more and more major characters leaving and still maintained its watchability.

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 29 Jan 2016, 7:33 pm

That song is very good dave.

One thing i did like to was some main characters dying when you thought they make it to the end.

Bobby being one for me.

Out of all the seasons, dont think there was one character i didnt like, which is rare for me.
Having said that, not the biggest chibs fan.

For me its one of those shows where you dont want it to end.

Brilliant show overall.

Nero was one of mu favourite characters.
Did like Juice.

Would have liked Hale to last a couple of seasons longer.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Tue 22 Nov 2016, 3:18 pm

Watched the first episode about a year ago and never watched another one until last week when I was flying back from Australia so watched the whole first series.

I now have the whole lot and will watch them all over the next month.

Then ill start on Dexter, Breaking bad, Game of Thrones...etc ill not have life! Shocked

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Tue 22 Nov 2016, 3:19 pm

Ps if you like SOA then you should have a quick look at Animal Kingdom. Theres one series so far. I quite enjoyed that.

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down