The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skybet Odds for Battleground (potential spoilers)

+5
Shot 21 LCFC
MetalMotty
NickisBHAFC
Marky
TopoftheChops
9 posters

Go down

Skybet Odds for Battleground (potential spoilers) Empty Skybet Odds for Battleground (potential spoilers)

Post by TopoftheChops Sun 06 Oct 2013, 6:51 pm

Dolph Ziggler 1.53
Damien Sandow 2.38

AJ Lee 1.22
Brie Bella 4.50

Alberto Del Rio 1.36
Rob Van Dam 3.00

CM Punk 1.17
Ryback 4.50

Curtis Axel 1.25
R-Truth 3.75

Goldust & Cody Rhodes 1.11
Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins 6.00

Kofi Kingston 6.00
Bray Wyatt 1.11

Randy Orton 1.20
Daniel Bryan 4.33

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Skybet Odds for Battleground (potential spoilers) Empty Re: Skybet Odds for Battleground (potential spoilers)

Post by Marky Mon 07 Oct 2013, 9:49 am

Don't open spoiler if you don't want to know results.

Spoiler:

Marky

Back to top Go down

Skybet Odds for Battleground (potential spoilers) Empty Re: Skybet Odds for Battleground (potential spoilers)

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 07 Oct 2013, 3:49 pm

Another good PPV.

The opening match was a good opening to the PPV. Im not a fan of World Championship matches opening up PPV's, but a few good spots, RVDs best match since returning. I think he is off now, don't know what is next for Del Rio, Rey Mysterio is the only person i can think off.

The tag match and the IC title match, very boring. Not good enough for PPV standard.

I actually was looking more forward to the Divas match because i love AJ Lee!!!!

The shield vs Rhodes was match of the night. Superb match, i kind of marked out when Dusty got the belt out! Great match. 

CM Punk vs Ryback was decent enough. Not sure how the feud can expand though, they could meet in hell in a cell again like last year.

Finally the main event was good as expected. I actually really liked the ending. Big Show played it really well. I thought it was just a straight heel turn, but no it wasn't. Obvious now that Scott Armstrong is working for HHH. Maddox was brilliant as well through it, his face when Show knocked Orton out was hilarious. 

Very quiet today, seems no one watched it last night!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Mon 07 Oct 2013, 4:20 pm

I think R Truth needs a repackage, was so much better as a Heel

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 07 Oct 2013, 10:49 pm

Agreed MetalMotty. Along with Mark Henry, one of the best heels of the last decade.

I have just finished watching it. Really enjoyed The Rhodes Family v The Shield. Ending was very emotional. Also, how badass did Goldusts new face paint look? Almost made him look like Darth Maul - I think he should keep it.

Good showing by Bray Wyatt. I think I genuinely shat myself when he did the spider walk. Cant believe Antonio Cesaro managed to spin around The Great Khali. And the ending was interesting to say the least. Makes me want to see Raw.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 07 Oct 2013, 11:56 pm

MetalMotty wrote:I think R Truth needs a repackage, was so much better as a Heel
There has been talk backstage and this might happen. Could explain why he cut a heelish promo for Hell in the cell.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Y2James Tue 08 Oct 2013, 12:44 am

What a sham! Looked forward to that all day at work pizza beers wwe ppv.... perfect night. All was going really well until the last 2 minutes. Has wwe rehired russo?. I realise this may sound like a rant but its literally just finished in my sky plus and I feel betrayed

Y2James

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 08 Oct 2013, 8:35 am

Enjoyed it. Especially Rhodes' v The Shield. That was almost perfect.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 08 Oct 2013, 10:11 am

The only thing I have to say about Battleground is that to me it didn't feel like a PPV, Rhodes v The Shield made me mark out but it felt like most of the matches could have taken place at an episode of RAW.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Tue 08 Oct 2013, 11:40 am

xviperx wrote:The only thing I have to say about Battleground is that to me it didn't feel like a PPV, Rhodes v The Shield made me mark out but it felt like most of the matches could have taken place at an episode of RAW.
welcome to every ppv besides wrestlemania and the rumble.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 08 Oct 2013, 11:42 am

gcBlues wrote:
xviperx wrote:The only thing I have to say about Battleground is that to me it didn't feel like a PPV, Rhodes v The Shield made me mark out but it felt like most of the matches could have taken place at an episode of RAW.
Summerslam
Extreme Rules
Money In The Bank
Night Of Champions etc

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Tue 08 Oct 2013, 12:11 pm

xviperx wrote:
gcBlues wrote:
Summerslam
Extreme Rules
Money In The Bank
Night Of Champions etc

I know you're a massive mark, but you're wrong. Look at the PPV's you listed:

Summerslam had ONE match on it that was massive, the main event. Everything else was just a normal RAW card, even that lame ring of fire match.
Extreme Rules was horrendous, did we really have to see Brock/HHH III? No, just another RAW with a self important main event.
MIB is a PPV based off a gimmick match from Wrestlemania, take those two matches away and what have you got? John Cena v Mark Henry, Curtis Axel v The Miz & Dolph Ziggler v ADR...isn't that just RAW?
NOC...Daniel Bryan v Randy Orton, fair enough...but the rest? AJ v the Divas, Dean Ambrose v Ziggler, Axel v Kofi?? PPV Quality feuds or thrown together matches?

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 08 Oct 2013, 12:30 pm

gcBlues wrote:
xviperx wrote:
gcBlues wrote:
Summerslam
Extreme Rules
Money In The Bank
Night Of Champions etc

I know you're a massive mark, but you're wrong. Look at the PPV's you listed:

Summerslam had ONE match on it that was massive, the main event. Everything else was just a normal RAW card, even that lame ring of fire match.
Extreme Rules was horrendous, did we really have to see Brock/HHH III? No, just another RAW with a self important main event.
MIB is a PPV based off a gimmick match from Wrestlemania, take those two matches away and what have you got? John Cena v Mark Henry, Curtis Axel v The Miz & Dolph Ziggler v ADR...isn't that just RAW?
NOC...Daniel Bryan v Randy Orton, fair enough...but the rest? AJ v the Divas, Dean Ambrose v Ziggler, Axel v Kofi?? PPV Quality feuds or thrown together matches?
I'm a massive mark? Hello person I've never spoken to before

Summerslam had a big main event yes, but it also had the M.O.T.Y in Lesnar/Punk it also had a cash in and it started the current "Authority" storyline...the PPV overall was very good. Extreme Rules may not have been amazing but the PPV itself feels like a PPV due to the stipulations and your point about M.I.T.B is stupid, of course if you take away the M.I.T.B maths it's going to feel like a normal show...the same could be said about Royal Rumble! Again with N.O.C, you might not have liked the matches but the PPV itself feels like a PPV due to the titles being on the line.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 08 Oct 2013, 12:44 pm

Surely ever PPV match will feel like a Raw. Thats because stars face each other all the time on Raw.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down