The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Pro12 clubs could face financial oblivion" - Bruce Craig

Go down

"Pro12 clubs could face financial oblivion" - Bruce Craig Empty "Pro12 clubs could face financial oblivion" - Bruce Craig

Post by PiledriverWaltz Wed 25 Sep 2013, 10:42 pm

From a Welsh perspective, I'm fed up of this whole European Cup debate and I'm fed up of the regions.
The regions are just artificial creations that lose most of their best talent, that get humiliated (except the Ospreys) time and time again in Europe anyway.

Let the whole thing fall. Stuff the veiled threats, charitable invitations and smug ultimatums.  The English and the French can take the money away, the European cup away, the need for the regions and Pro 12 away...

But they will not ever take our rugby away. I'll be the happy, with my one eye, watching Welsh premiership games every Saturday, like it was before, without having to worry about money.

And for all the Welsh cowboy hat wearing, pay £75 ticket, only know Leigh Halfpenny and Sam Warburton people, who only care about Wales in the 6N when we play England... I'm sure the elite players will be able to stay practiced when they move to France or England.

PiledriverWaltz

Back to top Go down