The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes to the Bound for Glory series - Includes matches scheduled for this weeks Impact!

5 posters

Go down

Changes to the Bound for Glory series - Includes matches scheduled for this weeks Impact! Empty Changes to the Bound for Glory series - Includes matches scheduled for this weeks Impact!

Post by Guest Wed 28 Aug 2013, 9:28 am

According to F4WOnline.com, TNA's Bound For Glory Series is said to be a mess right now, with there not being enough time to complete the necessary 11 matches for each participant in the 12 man round-robin style tournament.

Therefore, TNA will be running four matches on Impact this week, after which the top 4 point leaders will comprise the final four, which will take place on 9/12.

As of now TNA is advertising the matches listed below for Impact this week, and if, as the report notes, the company plans to run 4 matches, then another bout is likely to take place. Alternatively, TNA could scrap the previously advertised bouts altogether and just have the top 8 point leaders compete in 4 matches.

- AJ Styles vs. Bobby Roode
- Austin Aries vs. Christopher Daniels
- Hernandez vs. Kazarian

Back to top Go down

Changes to the Bound for Glory series - Includes matches scheduled for this weeks Impact! Empty Re: Changes to the Bound for Glory series - Includes matches scheduled for this weeks Impact!

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 28 Aug 2013, 1:00 pm

Not sure how its taken them this long to notice the mess they were making

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Changes to the Bound for Glory series - Includes matches scheduled for this weeks Impact! Empty Re: Changes to the Bound for Glory series - Includes matches scheduled for this weeks Impact!

Post by Adam D Wed 28 Aug 2013, 1:25 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Not sure how its taken them this long to notice the mess they were making
Dont you mean, that you are surprised they found out so quickly!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 28 Aug 2013, 1:29 pm

I think a fixture list would be a good idea, can't believe no one has ever suggested it before

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 28 Aug 2013, 2:35 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:I think a fixture list would be a good idea, can't believe no one has ever suggested it before
I'm sure somebody suggested that once. If only I could remember who it was.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Wed 28 Aug 2013, 5:01 pm

It was me Austin! it was me all along... sorry not it wasnt does seem strange that they have only just twigged that they cant finish what has been a good part of impact the last few weeks. (yes i know you get crap like hernandez v jay bradley etc)

wonder if they are changing who they had in the final 4 then based on points at the moment?

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 28 Aug 2013, 5:17 pm

I do think this news proves how seriously they take the 'wrestling' aspect of their wrestling promotion. The bound for glory series is their equivalent of the royal rumble, it determines the challenger for the world title in the main event of their biggest show of the year. It should be the most important thing in all of TNA right now.

And they didn't even realise there wasn't enough time left to have all the matches.

You know the answer. Tweet Dixie, tell her about my document.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:18 pm

And make her read it as some sort of punishment?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:56 pm

I think it should be read to her by Jeff Hardys inner monologue

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down