The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Of Glory III

Go down

Night Of Glory III Empty Night Of Glory III

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 09 Aug 2013, 11:55 am

Dark Match
Angealus vs Jackson Black vs The Scorpion

JT:Welcome folks to the exclusive Night of Glory DVD extras,here is where you will get to see all the backstage happenings and of course the non-televised dark match that warms up the crowd here in New York City

HE:Thats right folks,a chance for you to see 6CW newest talent acquisitions in action...

"Burn in my light" plays out and golden sprinklers rain down onto the stage as The Scorpion makes his entrance.The crowd give a limited reception as he swaggers to the ring and climbs in.He extends his neck and stretches as he waits for his opponents...

JT:Triple theat match and just a chance for these newcomers to show what they are all about in front of this sold-out crowd....a big opportunity...

Scorpion backs against the ropes as "Show me how to live" screams out and golden and green pyros shoot into the air as Jackson Black makes his arrival.He smirks at the crowd and then does a few press-ups before climbing in the ring.He trash talks The Scorpion before going to the ropes and posing...

HE:Jackson Black is an all-american champion,a submission supremo from Arizona and he could have a bright future in this federation...

Both men eye each other up as "The Lonely and Faded Away" plays out and there is a mixed reception as Angealus makes his entrance through a beaming white light.The whole arena then descends into darkness as green lines begin to run across the roof of the stadium and then a giant red pulsing pyro explodes as he enters the ring.He eyes his opponents...

JT:I dont think any of us know a great deal about Angealus....this guy is somewhat of an enigma,a very unsettling character...

The referee speaks to all three men and then backs away and calls for the bell to start the match off.Scorpion walks into the centre of the ring and he turns to each of his opponents and trash talks them.Black gets in his face and they square off until Black pushes Scorpion back against the ropes and then they lockup.Black takes him down with a headlock but Scorpion rolls back up and they go face to face.Scorpion throws a right hand but its ducked and Black targets the back with ferocious punches and then hits a german suplex...

HE:Jackson Black attempting to show us why he is a wrestling expert....a trivector of german suplexes...

Black hits the third german suplex and then stands up and he mocks Angealus and then welcomes him forward to lock up.Angealus merely stares at his opponent and then stands tall and they lockup.Black applies a headlock but Angealus backs against the ropes and shoots him across the ring...Black shoulderblocks Angealus to the mat on the takedown and then runs off the opposite ropes as Angealus gets up...

JT:Spinning heel kick...dodged by Angealus...

Angealus waits for Black to get up and hits a jumping roundhouse kick to the head,sending Black into the corner.Angealus hits a running shoulder thrust into the corner and then pulls Black out and nails an exploder suplex.....1......2...Scorpion breaks it up.

HE:Three guys all trying to make a name for themselves....a win here could beckon a call to the main roster as soon as possible...

Scorpion pulls Angealus up and whips him into the corner.He runs in but Angealus gets his foot up and then goes to the second rope and jumps off with a discus punch that knocks Scorpion down.He allows him back up and Scorpion looks for a kick but Angealus catches his foot and connects with a big time straightjacket suplex...

1.......2.....Black breaks it up!

JT:Here lies in the problem with triple threat rules....you have to incapcitate both of your opponents long enough to score a winning pinfalll...

Black drags Angealus up and hits a t-bone suplex,he waits for him to get back up and connects with a running enzeguiri...Angealus staggers as Black hauls him onto his shoulders...

HE:Looking for a green bay plunge...

Angealus slips off the back and hits a belly to back suplex,he gets back up but Scorpion is waiting and spins him into a spinebuster.........1................2..........kickout from Angealus.Scorpion drops on all fours and pounds the mat as he stalks Angealus and waits for him to get up...

JT:The Scorpion is primed here....STUNNER!

Angealus pushes him away at the last minute and then runs towards him but is backdropped over the ropes onto the apron.Scorpion walks forwards and grabs Jackson Black before hitting a vertical suplex...he rolls into the corner and waits for Black to get up...

HE:The Scorpion is coiled and ready.....VENOM STING!

Scorpion throws out for the punt kick but Black amazingly swipes his legs and twists him into a texas cloverleaf...

JT:Scorpion in real danger here....he's gotta tap....

Scorpion looks ready to tap as Angealus gets back in the ring,he grabs Black by the shoulder and runs him forwards and throws him through the ropes,into the ringpost.Angealus walks behind a recovering Scorpion and drops him backwards,driving his knee into the spine and locking in a dragon sleeper...

HE:Scorpion has gone from one predicament to another equally as dangerous....he is gonna tap out...

Scorpion screams in pain but somehow kicks his leg out and gets the ropes.Angealus breaks the hold,his cold eyes gleam with malice as he waits for Scorpion to get up...

JT:Angealus is such a cool customer...he wants to finish this.....never fazed...

Angealus picks Scorpion up and drives him back into the corner before lifting him onto the top rope,he climbs up after his opponent...

HE:Could be a big time tiger suplex coming up here...

Jackson Black is back up and he runs up the ropes behind both men and nails a double german suplex from the top rope as the crowd applaud.He manages to roll to his feet as Scorpion struggles up...

JT:Jackson Black has an opening here....American Slam!

Black hits the running green bay plunge,he rolls to his feet and laughs as the crowd boo his cockiness...

1.....................2.....................3!

HE:What....no way!

JT:Haha...

"Show me how to live" screeches out and the crowd applaud as Angealus crawls from the ring and has his hand raised in victory.The instant replays show Jackson Black mocking the fans as Angealus crawls over and drapes an arm over Scorpion for the winning fall...

JT:Jackson Black allowed his arrogance to get in the way and it has cost him a big win here tonight at Night of Glory....

HE:I just dont believe it,he had it in the bag....

JT:From what I have seen all these men have a great career ahead of them...but Angealus is the man that has impressed everyone here tonight....

HE:Exciting times ahead....that is for sure!

JT:Well now folks after that high-impact triple debut...it is time for the biggest night on the wrestling calendar....it is time for NIGHT OF GLORY BABY!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Night Of Glory III Empty Re: Night Of Glory III

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 09 Aug 2013, 11:55 am

The screen comes on and the cameras are rolling live inside Madison Square Garden.The cameras pan around the sold-out arena and the fans are going absolutely wild as a huge array of fireworks begin to shoot off into the arena rooftops.Pyros explode all down the gigantic rampway towards the ring and then the huge titantron structure is lit up by a series of pyros.The structure is designed in a huge "6CW" shape.The screen then pulls out to the announce area where Jeff Thadeus and Henry Lloyd are dressed in suits and looking happy.

JT:Ladies and Gentlemen good evening and welcome to Night of Glory III.We are coming to you live and exclusive from inside the historic Madison Square Garden and what a show this is going to be...its the night that every single pro wrestler wants to be a part of and it is the biggest event on the wrestling calendar.We have seven matches signed,4 championships will be defended and I cannot tell you how excited I am.I am Jeff Thadeus,here alongside my broadcast colleague,Henry Lloyd and Henry what a night this is going to be?

HE:Absolutely right Jeff,I have been here from the very beginning and I have seen it all,but none of it compares to the buzz surrounding this night.Our roster has never been so stacked,the talent pool is electrifying and tonight I think we are going to see the greatest wrestling pay per view extravaganza of all time.Every match up and down the card is a promoters dream and I think people will be talking about this night for years to come...

JT:I agree partner,I do not know which match will steal the show because they all have the capabilities.But one thing I do know,as I made my round today in the back...every single 6CW superstar,from the openers to the main eventers....they all want to know the same thing....who is leaving Night of Glory as the 6CW Heavyweight Champion!

HE:It certainly is a doozy,four of the greatest wrestlers in todays game will compete for the richest prize in this industry.Fatal fourway elimination match to decide who walks away from New York City as the 6CW Champion...its just one of many questions that are gonna get answered here tonight....

JT:Well let us not wait for those answers any longer guys....this is 6CW,this is wrestling....and this is Night of Glory III.

HE:Lets get ready to rumble!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 09 Aug 2013, 11:56 am

Match 1
Extreme Title
Geoff Steel© vs Keith Leone

JT: We are ready for the first match of the night between the Extreme Champion Geoff Steel and the Head of the Extreme Division, the Extreme Icon himself Keith Leone

Henry: This match has Match of the night written all over it, everyone expected Nigel Napalm to be here instead of Leone but weren’t we all shocked at what happen at just this weeks Escalation

*Video plays*

“Keith: Whoa there Geoff, settle down and hear me out first, I haven’t called you both out here to brawl all over the Arena, I have called you out hear to announce your opponent for Night of Glory

JT: Well I think that’s obvious

Crowd: GIVE HIM NAPALM

Keith: So at Night of Glory III, the match for the Extreme Title will be…the Champion Geoff Steel…

Crowd: STEEL IS HARDCORE

Keith: and his opponent…ME

Leone turns and kicks Steel in the mid section and hits him with a Jacknife Powerbomb

JT: What the hell is going on? Leone is Geoff’s friend whats all this mean

Henry: I think Keith Leone is a genius, I told you

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOO

Keith: You see Geoff it was me who unleashed Nigel Napalm on you, it was me that ordered him to dismantle you piece by piece, did you really think I would be friends with a washout like you, I…AM…HARDCORE and at Night of Glory, I WILL tear you apart, you and all these imbeciles are blessed to witness the start of the Extreme Revolution here in 6CW”

*Camera goes back to announce table*

JT: Nobody was shocked more than Geoff Steel, Leone befriended Steel and throughout the attacks from Napalm helped Steel on numerous occasions, Leone betrayed him on every level

Henry: He did but he has also crippled him physically and mentally, Keith Leone is Extreme and tonight he will take his rightful place as Extreme Champion, mark my words Jeff

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentlemen...the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the 6CW EXTREME Championship!

“Even Flow” hits as the crowd make their feelings heard as the boo Leone as he walks down to the ring with a steel chair in hand and wearing a t-shirt with “The Extreme Revolution starts now” on it, he throws the chair into the ring before sliding under the bottom rope

Mike Bird: Introducing first...the challenger...from Bristol, England....weighing in at 245 pounds............Keith Leeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooone!

The fans boo even louder at Leone as he grabs the chair and taps his fist against it as the lights go down and "Last Resort" screams out to a huge reception from the fans

Mike Bird: And his opponent...from Sheffield, England...weighing in at 259 pounds...he is the current, reigning and defending 6CW EXTREME Champion...Geoff…Steeeeeeeeeellllllllll

The fans are on their feet to cheer on the Extreme Champion as he walks through the curtain, he removes his t-shirt to reveal his bandaged ribs and is about to walk down to the ring but stops, looks at the cheering fans before tearing off the bandages and raising the Extreme belt in the air

Crowd: STEEL IS EXTREME (Claps x5)

JT: That is why this guy has been Extreme Champion for so long, he has the heart of a Lion

Henry: And the brains of a idiot

Steel climbs up on the apron and he stares at Leone for awhile before getting in, he hands the title to the referee as Keith continues to hold the chair in his hand...the referee looks at both men and holds the belt up before calling for the bell...

Henry: No disqualifications under extreme rules, anything goes in this one...ANYTHING!

Leone throws the chair at Steel and then picks up a baking tray and slams it against the champs head, he forces him into the corner but Steel grabs him and turns the tables before pummelling the challenger with wild right hands and he whips him hard across the ring...Leone slams into the corner and comes back out as GDC runs across and drops him with a huge legdrop...he leans down and grabs a kendo stick and he slams it off the back of Leone three times before putting him down again with a shot to the head...

JT: Steel starting off the better of the two and getting some revenge on his former friend

Steel slams the kendo stick into the chest and stomach of Leone before throwing the splinters away and pulling the challenger up, he whips him into the corner and then hits a body splash before Suplexing Leone to the mat...he picks up a trash can lid and goes to the ropes before climbing up to the top, Leone slowly gets to his feet....

Henry: Get out of the way Leone

Crowd: OOOOOOOH

JT: What a Shot!!!

Steel jumps off the top and smashes the lid into Leone's face and drops him to the mat.............1....................2...........shoulder up from Leone and Steel pounds him in the face before standing up, he kicks some debris away and picks the steel chair back up and waits for Leone to reach his feet, he draws the chair back and Leone instinctively covers his head so Steel turns it on its side and drives it into the gut of Leone.....

JT: A rib of a rib

Leone lays on the floor spluttering as Steel climbs out of the ring and he lifts the apron up and pulls a table out...he sets it up across the ring and security barrier and then he pulls another table out and slides it in the ring before climbing in himself...he stacks the table against the corner and then goes over and picks Leone up...he scoops him onto his shoulders and runs...

Henry: He's going to powerslam him right through that table....

Leone drops off the back and he pushes Steel into the table before dropkicking him down as he turns around, he quickly scrambles up and places the baking tray on the floor and DDT's Steel onto the steel................1..................2....... Steel kicks out and Leone stands up, he stomps on Steel’s chest and then picks the steel chair back up...he wills Steel to get up....

JT: Leone starting to gather some momentum now

Leone lifts the chair up but Steel kicks him in the stomach and grabs the chair away before swinging it back at Leone but he ducks it and Steel staggers across the ring with the force of his swing....

Henry: SWEET JESUS!

Crowd: Holy Poopie

Steel falls across the ring and as he turns around Leone runs over and spears him through the vertical table in the corner, both men lay in the debris for a moment as the crowd cheer the impact and slowly Leone drags Steel from the wreckage....

Henry: New Champion…New Champion

1.................2........ kickout!

JT: Not yet he’s not....you have to think some of the impact made Leone take his time making the cover...a split second away!

Leone holds his head in hands as the ref tells him it was only a two and then he rolls from the ring and looks under the ring again and the crowd cheer when he pulls out a 2x4 in barbed wire...he points it into the sky and then rolls back in the ring and ushers Steel to his feet...

JT: Is that Bettsie!!!!!!

Steel bursts from the blocks just in time and shoulder tackles Leone back into the corner and he slams shoulders into the rib area as Bettsie drops to the outside of the ring, Steel pulls Leone out of the corner and scoop slams him to the mat before going to the corner and he climbs up again and looks down at Leone...he points around and the fans cheer....

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Henry: Great ring awareness

JT: He slipped

Leone seems to slip and falls onto the ropes, forcing Steel to fall into an uncomfortable position, he slowly reaches his feet and he grabs the steel chair and launches it (ECW-style) against the head of Steel and he falls into the tree of woe position.....Leone places the chair against the face of Steel and backs away before running back and he jumps into a low hesitation dropkick that slams the chair in Geoff’s face....

JT: Sick shot there...blood from the nose of Steel, could be broken!

Steel flops down from the impact and Leone quickly covers him..........1.................2... Steel pushes his shoulder up into the air with force

Henry: How is Steel still going? Just give up damn it

Leone throws the chair away and he walks to the ropes and climbs from the ring, he lifts the apron up and he searches underneath for awhile until he finds what he is looking for and he pulls out a steel shopping trolley...

JT: Where in blue hell did that come from?

Henry: Lidl I think

Leone puts the trolley onto its wheels and then he goes back to the ropes but Steel is up and he kicks Leone in the face and the challenger falls back towards the security railing as Steel climbs out after him, he picks Leone up and drops him on the rail before grabbing his head and slamming it off the steel steps.....Leone staggers back as Steel looks at him and then rushes at him....

MW: CLOTHESLI…

Leone ducks and Steel clotheslines the ringpost and falls down in alot of pain, he tries to stand up as Leone scurries on the floor and picks up Bettsie and he smacks it against the face of the champion....

JT: That is a real game changer right there...Bettsie is as brutal as any weapon out there!

Steel takes the full force and he falls backwards and sways, Leone breathes in the atmosphere and then runs across and dives at Steel.... the champion moves at the last minute and Leone's head slams right through the back of the shopping trolley...

JT: Leone is in a lot of trouble right now

Leone stays trapped in the trolley as Steel gets up and he drags the steel chair out of the ring and begins to bash it down on the head of Leone with sickening force...he throws the chair down and drags the lifeless body of Leone out and carries him to the apron before rolling him in the ring...the fans cheer as Steel goes in after him....

JT: Come on Geoff your on the home straight

Steel stands in the corner whilst willing Leone to get up, the challenger looks groggy as he slowly gets up and he finally reaches his feet.... Steel licks his lips as he turns around...

JT: SPEAR

Henry: Dodged

Steel misses with the Spear and connects with the opposite turnbuckle and stumbles out, Leone kicks him in the stomach and goes for the double armed DDT but Steel swings out of that and he places a boot into the abdomen and he flips Leone up into the air....

JT: Suplex.... Steel is struggling though and he is losing blood through that hole in the top of his head

Henry: Right where Bettsie met his head

There is s little stream of crimson coming down the side of Steel's head as he tries to get to his feet, Leone is flat out as Steel decides to stagger towards the corner once more and he begins climbing the ropes...

JT: Where is Geoff going?

Geoff slowly gets to the top and tries to steady himself giving Leone a chance to rush over and throw Steel off the top rope, through the table across the ring and security railing...

Crowd: Holy Poopie

JT: OH…MY…GOD!!!

Henry: Steel is broken in half; he’s not moving JT

Leone stares down at the wreckage and smiles to himself, he drops to the mat and slowly rolls out of the ring and walks over to the announce table

JT: What the hell do you want Leone?

Leone smiles at Jeff before pulling the top off the table and ripping out the monitors, he walks over to Steel and pulls him from the wreckage and drags him by the blood matted hair over to the announce table and rolls him onto it before joining him, Leone drags Steel to his feet and sets him up for the DDT, Leone is about to execute the move when Geoff lifts him up and Spine Busters Leone through the table leaving both men laying motionless in the debris

Crowd: 6…C…W

JT: Two words H…Absolute Carnage

Henry: I have to admit Geoff Steel has shown a lot of guts here tonight but its not over yet

After two to three minutes both men start to stir as Keith Leone is the first to crawl out of the broken table, he makes his way towards the ring and pulls himself up and rolls himself in, Geoff uses the security rail to get to his feet and stumbles to the ring and enters but is met by a thunderous Clothesline by Leone knocking the Champ to the mat

Henry: Leone taking advantage of a shaky Geoff Steel

Leone kicks Steel hard into the already damaged ribs before pulling something out of his bottoms

JT: What has he got….Oh no!!

Leone pulls out a pouch and empties the contents onto the mat

Henry: Thumbtacks JT…Leone really is Extreme

JT: This is sick

Leone pulls Steel to his feet and is about to get him into position for the Double Underhook DDT when Steel kicks him in the gut and hits the Blade Cutter (Spinning Pile Driver) onto the thumbtacks

JT: He hit the Blade Cutter come on Geoff pin him

Henry: Nooooooooooo

Geoff throws his arm over Leone’s body as the ref begins to count

Ref: 1…2…3kickout

Crowd: OOOOOH!!!!!

JT: How did Leone kickout?

Henry: Because he’s Extreme Jeff that’s how

Geoff looks at the ref with pleading eyes but the ref tells him it was a 2 count, Geoff slides out of the ring and throws the canvas up and pulls out a steel chair and gets back into the ring and waits for Leone to get to his feet, Leone pulls himself to his feet and turns around as Geoff raises the chair above his head ready to swing it….

Mike Bird: Here is your winner…….and…….NEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW 6CW EXTREME CHAMPION…..KEITH…..LEONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The crowd start to boo as the reply shows Geoff going to swing the chair but Leone kicks him in the stomach and nails the Double Underhook DDT onto the chair and pinning Steel

Henry: The Extreme Revolution is here folks, the King has taken his throne

JT: An absolute heart breaker for Geoff Steel, he gave every single ounce of his being into that match and he just came up short, but what a match and what a way to kick start Night of Glory

The scene ends with Keith Leone sitting in the corner of the ring cradling the Extreme Title as EMT’s are seeing to Geoff

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 09 Aug 2013, 11:57 am

*Mark Matzko and his team of soldiers are shown backstage.Matzko stands up and the soldiers salute as they head out into the corridor.

JT:Mark Matzko ready for action here folks and its looks like he has come prepared for anything Anonymous has to throw at him...

HE:This guy has gone loopy since Anonymous tasered him...what a freak...

*The lights in the corridor suddenly go out and there are noises of scuffling and banging,an eerie laughter fills the air and then the lights come back on as Mark Matzko is still stood in the corridor but his team have all been laid out...

JT:What on earth just happened....

HE:I think I know,look at the wall Jeff...

*On the wall to the right of Matzko a message has been sprayed in illuminous green

"Expect Us"

HE:Whoah this is intense and we are just moments away from their clash...

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 09 Aug 2013, 11:57 am

*The action is backstage with Christy James,who looks glamourous in a long flowing blue dress.

Christy James:Hi there guys,its great to see the action getting underway in such tremendous fashion.I am here backstage in what can only be described a "fever pitch" atmosphere,all of the 6CW talent are itching to get out there and prove a point....one such superstar is my guest at this time....John Dice

*crowd cheer as Dice walks into shot

Dice:Thanks for the intro...

Christy:John in just a few moments you will team with Jack Frost in tag team action against the daunting team of Internecio and Cerberus...over the past month,since your debut,we have seen you lock horns with these behemoths on numerous occassions,but tonight is the grandest stage in pro wrestling...how do you see this panning out?

Dice:Its a game of odds as per usual Clarissa.On one hand you have got myself,an undefeated superstar, and the very capable Jack Frost.On the other side,you have got two very ugly,but very powerful monsters....its all about the luck of the draw,we all live in the crapshoot of life and its about who's number gets rolled first....I am very confident in my abilities and I am sure my opponents are as well,but I came to 6CW to be recognised as one of the best and that means that sometimes you have to tackle obstacles that some may feel are too big....I dont see it myself,all I see is two dummies,managed by an even bigger jackass,that are ready to feel my boot in their ass

*crowd cheer

Dice:The dice of fate are cast and these numbers shining up at me say that I am on a heater...and you know what they say Christy....you never,ever leave the table when your on a heater...Internecio and Cerberus might be the guardians of the underworld....but maybe they should open up the doors once in awhile and take a look at the devil sat in the throne....

*Dice looks straight into the camera

Dice:Because boys these are the eyes that will be looking straight back at you!

*The crowd cheer as Dice smirks and walks off towards the entranceway

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 09 Aug 2013, 11:58 am

Match 2
John Dice/Jack Frost vs Internecio/Cerberus

JT: We’re back folks and what a night it has been so far and it can only get better

Henry: It’s Night of Glory Jeff; it doesn’t get better than this

JT: Well up next we have some tag team action for you all, with four PPV debutants

Henry: What a PPV to debut on Jeff and these guys will not disappoint, they have been trying to take each other out since day one
Eerie music begins to play as the lights in the arena go down. Dark red lights illuminate the entrance as Cerberus walks out to the stage red pyros raining down behind him as if it were blood. Cerberus waits as ‘Your Betrayal’ begins to play and Internecio walks out onto the stage, Mr. Jones steps out next to him clapping. Internecio looks at Cerberus and they both nod to each other and begin walking silently down the ramp while the fans boo. Mr. Jones starts shouting at the fans while Internecio and Cerberus climb up the steps into the ring. Mr Jones stands in the middle of the 2 Monsters and raises their arms in the air.
Mike Bird: The following Tag Team match is scheduled for one fall, first to the ring with a combined weight of 548lbs and accompanied by their manager Mr Jones…the Team of INTERNECIO AND CERRRRRRRBERUS

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOO

Henry: Just look at them JT, the future of 6CW, these two guys are Monsters in every sense of the word

JT: Mr Jones has put together a devastating team but you can’t write off their opponents

Just as Jeff is finishing his sentence “White Light” hits as the fans stand to their feet and cheer as Jack Frost walks out to the rampway as white pyros go off, he walks to the bottom of the ramp and stops before pointing to the entrance as “The Angel and the Gambler” blares out and Johnny Dice walks out with a t-shirt on with the odds of him and Frost winning printed on it, he walks down the ramp and bumps knuckles with Frost before both of them slide into the ring keeping their eyes on Cerberus and Internecio

Mike Bird: And their opponents with a combined weight of 545 lbs, they are…THE ICELANDIC ENIGMA…JACK FROST and his partner JOHNNY…LOOOOOAAAADDDDED…DIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEEEEE

JT: These two men will be looking for some retribution tonight, after the constant attacks they have suffered at the hands of Cerberus and Internecio

Henry: Oh boo hoo, if they don’t like getting hurt they should just leave and become librarians or something

Frost and Cerberus leave the ring leaving Dice and Internecio having a stare-down in the centre of the ring, the ref pushes them apart and signals for the bell as both men lock up, Internecio quickly gains the upper hand and pushes Dice up against the corner, he holds him there for a few seconds until the ref tells him to break it up, he does so and then drives his knee deep into the gut of Dice, driving the air out of his lungs, Internecio hits another knee before elbowing Dice to the back of the head sending the Nevada Statesman to the mat
JT: Internecio starting to control the match and bringing it down to his pace
Internecio drops his knee to the back of Dice’s head before picking him up and driving him back first into the turnbuckle leaving Dice sitting in the corner, Internecio tags in his partner who instantly starts to stomp away on the head and chest of the seated Johnny Dice, Cerberus drags Johnny to his feet and nails a German Suplex he holds on and nails another he swivels up and hits a third and forth
JT: My god that’s four
Henry: He aint finished yet
Cerberus gets to his feet and hits Dice with a fifth German Suplex leaving Dice motionless on the mat, Mr Jones claps at the work of Cerberus and yells at him to punish Dice more, Cerberus nods in compliance and drags the limp body of Dice closer to the corner before going up top
Henry: The big man is gonna fly…this wont end well for Dice
JT: NOBODY HOME!!!
Cerberus goes for a Frog Splash but Johnny Dice moves out of the way at the last second leaving Cerberus hitting nothing but canvas, Frost starts to get the fans going as Johnny Dice starts to crawl towards his corner
Crowd: JOHNNY…JOHNNY…JOHNNY
JT: Come on Dice your just there
Cerberus gets his tag first and Internecio climbs into the ring and heads for Dice who dives at Frost’s hand and gets the tag much to the delight of the fans, Frost bounds into the ring and clotheslines Internecio to the mat, he gets back up and Frost sends him back to the mat with another big Clothesline then runs over and knocks Cerberus off the apron with an elbow
JT: The Icelandic Enigma is pumped
Frost turns and waits for Internecio to get to his feet
JT: Northern Wind!!!! That could be it
Frost hits the snap DDT and covers
Ref: 1…2…kickout
Frost drags Internecio back to his feet and whips him hard into the corner and walks over and tags in Dice, Dice starts to hit Internecio in the gut with some shoulder thrusts, Dice hits a quick Suplex and goes for a pin

Ref: 1…2kickout

JT: Another close call, Dice needs to keep the pressure on here

Henry: Have you ever heard of impartial commentating Jeff?

JT: Pot calling the kettle black comes to mind H

Dice gets to his feet and points at the top rope, he starts to climb the ropes and as he gets to the top Cerberus gets into the ring but is stopped by the ref, but its only a distraction as Mr Jones climbs onto the apron and shakes the ropes crotching Dice on the top, Mr Jones climbs down and starts to taunt the crowd not noticing the big frame of Jack Frost standing behind him

Henry: RUN!!!!!

Mr Jones slowly turns around and starts to plea with Frost not to hurt him; Frost is about to punch Mr. Jones when Cerberus comes out of nowhere and levels Frost giving Mr Jones the chance to escape to the other side of the ring, inside the ring Internecio is back on his feet, he grabs Dice and hits a stunning Double Under-Hook Suplex from the top rope leaving Dice crumpled on the mat

Henry: Here’s the cover

Ref: 1…2...3kickout

JT: How did Dice kickout

Internecio looks up in disbelief at the ref who signals a 2 count, he gets to his feet and tags in Cerberus who straight away starts to beat down Dice, he pulls him up to his feet and whips against the ropes and connects with a knee to the stomach which turns Dice inside out, Cerberus drops and goes for the pin

Ref: 1…2…Frost breaks the pin

JT: Frost has saved his team here

Henry: But at a price…what a shot

Frost brakes up the pin and stands up but his hit by a HUGE running boot to the head by Internecio which sends Frost to the outside where Internecio follows him, the ref is shouting at both men to return to their corners when Cerberus gets to his feet and calls Mr. Jones who has now got a steel chair in his hand, Mr. Jones gets on the apron and is about to hand the chair to Cerberus when Johnny Dice pushes Cerberus sending him into Mr. Jones knocking him off the apron Cerberus spins around into The Loaded Dice (F5)

JT: He’s hit it turn around ref

The ref turns to see Dice laying on top of Cerberus and begins to count

Crowd: 1…2…3

The crowd go wild as the ref calls for the bell and Johnny Dice rolls out of the ring as Internecio slides it to aid his partner

Mike Bird: Here are your winners…JACK FROST and JOHNNY DIIIIICCCCCEEEE

JT: They did it H, what a victory for these 2 young guys and for some reason I don’t think this will be the end of it

The scene fades out with Dice and Frost celebrating as the walk up the ramp and Mr Jones shouting at them

Mr Jones: THIS ISN’T IT YOU HEAR ME…THIS ISN’T OVER

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 09 Aug 2013, 11:58 am

*The action is in the back again with John Liederman finishing a telephone conversation

Liederman:Yes it will be taken care...no,nothing to worry about,the next few months will be explosive,I promise you that.

*A knock comes at the door

Liederman:Come in...

*Christy James comes in

Christy:You wanted to see me Mr Liederman...?

Liederman:Yes I did Christy,you see your our roving reporter so I wanted to give you abit of news to report on...you see these last few weeks have been some of the best this company has ever seen and long may it continue...

Christy:Ok?

Liederman:Ive been talking with the Board of Directors and they have granted permission for something very big to take place...I mean we are revolutionising professional wrestling Christy...so what I want you to do,is to go out there and let all of the 6CW talent know that I expect to see the best,the very best they have to offer in the next few weeks because it could decide their fates when the revolution takes place....I am changing the landscape of pro wrestling Christy,and I want only the best to accompany me on this magnificent journey...

Christy:No problem Mr Liederman...I will let everyone know....

Liederman:You do that Christy....and just to let everyone know that next week on Escalation there will be a match....a match to determine who will be next in line to face the 6CW Champion,whoever it may be....a 6 man ladder match,with a contract hanging high above the ring...

*Crowd pop

Liederman:And the participants will be announced this coming monday!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 09 Aug 2013, 11:59 am

Match 3
Anonymous vs Mark Matzko

JT:Next match folks is somewhat of a mystery to each and everyone of us.It was two weeks ago that Anonymous debuted on Escalation,with some very grave consequences.

(A VT Clip airs)

T:I dont believe this...

Steel exits through the curtain and Matzko goes to leave the ring as the lights cut out again...

HE:Thats the fourth time already tonight,somebody needs to looks at this...they are making us look...oh!

Suddenly the big screen goes fuzzy and then cuts to images of the World Trade Center being blown up,a re-enactment of the Great Fire of London,and military operations in the Far East.

"You think this is the beginning.....but this is the plan that always existed"

JT:What the...

"You believe you know about us....you know nothing"

HE:Am I hallucinating?

"You cannot identify us.....for we exist beyond your measure of control"

JT:No you are seeing exactly the same thing as me...

"We are the past...present....and future"

"We are everything.....you are nothing"

"We are coming"

"We Are Anonymous"

*The screen changes to black and green coded writing shoots up and down the screen in indecipherable messages.Different images flash in and out and then the colours go haywire until a new message pops up.

"System Malfunction"

JT:Oh boy....

"WE ARE HERE"

The entranceway is lit up by silver and green pyros that explode in droves through the arena air.The crowd are going wild as the titantron goes blank and then the lights come back on.

HE:What the hell was that all about?

JT:I suggest you look at the ring....

Mark Matzko is staring,transfixed at the big screen as cloaked figure steps through the ropes behind him.The figure is wearing a mask (identical to the one in V for Vendetta) and the crowd are screaming as he draws something from his cloak...

HE:Its an ambush...dont turn around Matzko...

Matzko whirls around and goes face to face with the masked newcomer,who subsequently flashes an object into the neck of Mark Matzko and drops him to the mat in a heap.The man stands in the ring as the crowd are stunned into silence...

JT:What the heck just happened?

HE:That...that...thing...just appeared and it tasered Mark Matzko...I mean it literally shocked him into submission...who the hell is this freak?

JT:I do not have any earthly idea but he is dangerous,that much is clear....

HE:And he has an agenda that includes Matzko...I am speechless!

(VT clips ends)

JT:There you have it guys,that was just two weeks ago and to this day we are not overly sure about the agenda of Anonymous...but there is one and perhaps tonight,on the biggest stage,we will get to the bottom of it...

HE:I wouldnt bet on it,I have researched these guys on the web,they are highly trained at what they do...I dont think we will know anything until they want us to know...

JT:But just a few moments ago in the backstage area we saw Mark Matzko's team of soldiers mysteriously ambushed,how will that effect Matzko going in here,knowing he is alone?

"New Day" plays out and the crowd give a good reception as Mark Matzko comes out onto the stage.He salutes the fans and then begins his descent down the large runway towards the ring.He rolls in and goes to the corner to pose for the fans...

JT:Its been a wild few months for the former army soldier,Mark Matzko went tooth and nail in a brilliant feud with Antoine Mason...he has improved paramount over the last few months and just as he was about to score a pinfall victory over the Extreme Champion,Geoff Steel two weeks ago...this new drama began to unfold.

Matzko paces the ring and looks focused as the lights in the arena switch of completely.A noise runs through the airwaves which sounds like a computer booting up and then a large jumbotron lowers from the rafters and places itself in front of the titantron.Its screen switches on and the picture is all fuzzy,the noise defeans the arena and then the noise stops and one image remains on the screen...

HE:Its that mask....the Anonymous mask,god these guys give me the creeps.

A haunting chill creeps through the arena and then there is a jet of green pyros that fire into the dark arena.The stage seems to light up as the curtain twitches open...

JT:What on earth?

30 to 40 men all dressed in black robes with Anonymous masks walks onto the stage in regimented fashion.In lines of 6 they walk down the ramp methodically and stand at the base of the ring.Mark Matzko looks displeased and uneasy as the banks of men all begin to switch positions and then one steps forwards and climbs up the steps...

HE:That must be him,the man that set this ball rolling....the mysterious Anonymous.....

JT:One of the strangest entrances I have ever seen in 6CW and one that leaves a tingling sensations....they are an unknown quantity....how do you prepare for that?...how can you fight something that you have no control over?

The lights in the arena come back on and Anonymous removes his robe and stands across from Mark Matzko,unmoving.Matzko stretches back against the ropes and then walks forwards and stands face to face with his opponent.The crowd are on their feet as the referee speaks to both men and then pushes them back and rings for the bell...

HE:Here we go guys,it has been a sensational event so far and it is only going to get better....

JT:Your right about that partner...

Both men lockup in the centre of the ring...Matzko looks to twist the right arm of Anonymous but he spins out and kicks Mark in the stomach before punching him back to the ropes.He looks for an irish whip but Matzko pulls him forwards into a nice belly to belly suplex and the crowd cheer.........1.........2.........shoulder up!

JT:Mark Matzko's workrate is always impressive and he will need it here tonight...needs to keep on top of his opponent...

Matzko knees Anonymous in the head as he drags him up and whips him into the corner.He follows in but Anonymous gets his feet up and kicks Matzko back...Anonymous goes to the second rope and jumps off with a double axe handle...

HE:Matzko blocked it with a kick....MILITANTS DDT!

The crowd cheer but Anonymous swivels out at the last moment and short arm clotheslines Matzko to the mat.Matzko tries to get back up and Anonymous whips him towards the ropes...Anonymous leaps up for a dropkick but Matzko holds onto the ropes as Anonymous' head collides with the canvass...

JT:Smart thinking by Mark Matzko there...he telegraphed that move and he did it very well....oh big kick!

Anonymous holds his head and tries to rise up as Matzko bounces against the ropes and kicks him hard in the face...........1...............2.....kickout from Anonymous.Matzko leans over his opponent and rattles in hard right hands,the referee counts to five and Matzko releases on four...

HE:Matzko really toeing the line there...very close to a big DQ...

JT:You can understand his anger though.Anonymous debuted two weeks ago and attacked him for seemingly no reason...he tasered the guy and left him unconscious....

Matzko drags Anonymous up and lifts him into a backbreaker..........1..........2.......kickout.Matzko gets back up and he walks to the corner and crouches as he waits for Anonymous to rise up...the crowd cheer in anticipation...

HE:We have seen this set up many times before...Mark Matzko has one thing on his mind......SPEAR!

Anonymous leapfrogs it at the last moment and somehow manages to grab ahold of Matzko and roll him up..........1.............2.......kickout.Both men scramble up and Matzko throws with a big clothesline but Anonymous dodges it and kicks him in the stomach...he flips Matzko into the air for a powerbomb and slams him into the turnbuckle...Matzko staggers out as Anonymous roundhouse kicks him to the mat and then goes to the corner...

JT:That was a really hard kick from Anonymous....has Matzko down...

HE:Looking for that spinning corkscrew from the top rope...

JT:OPERATION PAYBACK!

Anonymous hits the starship pain but only across the knees of Mark Matzko.The masked man clutches his back as he gingerly gets up,Matzko scrambles over to him...

HE:Full nelson facebuster....that will be all....

...........kickout!

JT:Close call but Matzko not quite there yet...

Matzko stands up,a fire burning in his eyes and he looks around at the cheering masses and then at his dazed opponent.He rubs his neck where he was tasered and then grabs Anonymous...

HE:Here we go,Matzko wants the finish.....MILITANTS....

Anonymous manages to backdrop Matzko,Mark gets back up and staggers into the corner as Anonymous swivels on his heel...

JT:SWEET CHANOLOGY MUSIC....

Matzko ducks the superkick and in one movement backdrops Anonymous over the top rope.Anonymous manages to cling onto the ropes as Matzko runs across the opposite side of the ring and flies back...

HE:SPEAR!...MY GOD WHAT A MOVE...

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

The crowd are on their feet as Matzko leaps through the middle rope and spears Anonymous from the apron and onto the hard floor below.Both men are out cold as the referee leans over and begins to count...

JT:Amazing bravery from Mark Matzko but both men are hurt here....could be looking at a double countout...

1............2..................3.........................4...........................5......................6..............

HE:I really dont think they are gonna make it....it was some spear from Matzko...

JT:One second to go...

...........10...........both men just beat the count and are back in the ring.They seem groggy as they try and get up,Anonymous launches in with a clothesline but Matzko ducks it and nails a neckbreaker....

HE:Big move from Mark Matzko but can he capitalise?

Matzko seems tired but he manages to turn his body and drape an arm on the chest of Anonymous............1..............2..........kickout!

JT:Getting closer but he needs to land the killer shot does Mark Matzko...

Matzko holds his head as he clings to the ropes and pulls himself up.Anonymous is slower but finally reaches his feet aswell and turns to face his opponent...

HE:You can sense it in Matzko,he wants revenge here tonight...

Matzko begins to pummel Anonymous back to the corner and the crowd cheer until Anonymous grabs the face of Matzko and rakes his eyes.He takes a moment and then runs into Matzko,driving him back into the corner and nails thunderous shoulder thrusts to the body...he pummels Matzko and then lifts him onto the top rope...

JT:Not a good place to be....not a good place at all...

Anonymous climbs up after Matzko and he pounds his head before underhooking him for a superplex as the flashbulbs begin to go off...

HE:The impact is going to be devastating....oh wait...

Matzko begins to fight back,he hits three sharp rights to the midsection and then headbutts Anonymous in the face,Anonymous wobbles on the top rope as Matzko grabs ahold of him....

JT:This could be the end right here.....OH MY GOD!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

HE:No way he is kicking out of that...

Matzko gripped Anonymous in a double underhook but the masked man threw his head up and collided his head Matzko's chin,he wobbles the former soldier and then takes hold of his arms and nails a pepsi plunge fro the top rope(pedigree)....the crowd are shocked as Anonymous hooks the leg...

JT:You can forget about it...

..........3!

HE:He got him...

JT:FOOT ON THE ROPES!

*Crowd cheer

HE:What...?

JT:Amazing ring presence from Mark Matzko to find the ropes,I thought he was done for...

Anonymous for the first time shows emotion as he holds his head in his hands and shakes it.He slowly gets to his feet and looks at the shattered Mark Matzko...Matzko clings to the ropes and desperately tries to stand up...

HE:No way that there is anything left in the tank of Mark Matzko...the guy is running on pure adrenaline...

JT:Sometimes that is enough...after everything he has been through in the last two weeks there is no way he is going down without a fight....

Matzko reaches a vertical base but is unsteady,he pulls away from the ropes and walks straight into Anonymous...

HE:Looking for a crossface,he has taken Matzko down...

Anonymous pulls Matzko down for a crossface but Matzko shows skill to roll out of the predicament and reach his feet,Anonymous is quickly up and he looks for a superkick out of nowhere but Matzko ducks it and runs off the opposite ropes...

JT:SPEAR!...SPEAR!....SPEAR!

Crowd:ONE................TWO.........................THREE!!!

JT:Its over...

HE:Hell no it isnt!

The crowd are going wild as the referee signals it was only a two count.Mark Matzko runs his hands through his hard and pulls at it as he looks at Anonymous in disbelief...he staggers up and grabs the referee but is told again that it was only a two count...

JT:Mark Matzko cannot believe it....he felt that had to be a three count....it was soo close...

Matzko spits in anguish and turns his attention back to Anonynmous.He stomps his foot as Anonymous rises back up,a look of determination in Matzko's eyes as he kicks Anonymous in the stomach...

HE:MILITANTS DDT!

*Crowd groan

JT:OH wow!

Anonymous runs Matzko backwards and the referee cannot move in time as all three men are squashed into the corner,the referee taking the full brunt of the damage.Anonymous staggers out of the corner and Matzko runs in and looks for a clothesline but its ducked...

HE:Pele Kick...

Matzko stumbles back into the corner and Anonymous gets back up and hits a running stinger splash...he drags Matzko out of the corner...

JT:Maybe looking for a brainbuster here...oh wait,MILITANTS DDT!

The crowd cheer as Matzko spins out and nails the huge DDT on Anonymous and hooks both legs.....

1................2................3!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:00 pm

HE:No referee,there is no referee to make that count...

*Lights out

JT:Oh not this again....

*The Titantron lights up

"We are one
We are many
We are Anonymous"

*The lights come back on

HE:Oh jeez...

The lights come back on and the ring is covered in men wearing Anonymous masks,Mark Matzko looks completely bewildered as he is surrounded by the same mask.They form a tight circle around him and he shakes his head and leaps at them...

JT:Mark Matzko knows he is at a disadvantage but this man will not go down without a fight....OH CMON!

Matzko slams into three of them and knocks them into the corner,he throws solid lefts and rights until two more grab him and pin his arms back into a restrain.Suddenly,from the crowd comes the Anonymous fighter and he has in his hand...

HE:Its that taser again...Mark Matzko is going nightey night....

Anonymous tasers Matzko and leaves him unconscious on the mat as the crowd boo.The lights go down again,and when they come back on the ring is empty apart from Matzko,Anonymous and the recovering referee..

JT:I dont believe this,where have they gone?

HE:I have no idea but Matzko is out cold and Anonymous has the cover...

JT:No,not like this...

.................................3!

HE:Ring the bell!

The crowd boo as the bell sounds to end the match and Anonymous is declared the winner,he bends down on one knee and says some sort of prayer before standing back up and looking at the prone body of Mark Matzko.

JT:Once again Anonymous has dealt a severe blow to Mark Matzko...why?...we have no idea but what we do know is that that is one guy that deserves a wide bearth.Where do these others come from?...who the hell are they?...and most importantly,what do they want here in 6CW?

HE:I have no idea,all I know is that once again they got the job done...in brutal fashion,perhaps it may have knocked some sense back into Matzko...hold up a minute...

Anonymous climbs from the ring and lifts the ring apron up before pulling out a table and throwing it in the ring.Anonymous climbs in and sets the table up before grabbing the groggy Matzko and pulling him forwards...

JT:This isnt right,Matzko is a sitting duck...you won the match,why dont you leave it at that....

Matzko is flipped into the air for a powerbomb and the crowd wince but the ex-soldier jumps out the back and grabs Anonymous by the shoulder and launches him into the table...Matzko seems a little shaky but ready to fight as he walks towards Anonymous...

JT:Yeah Mark Matzko lives to fight another day and he has sights firmly set here....

*Lights out and the Titantron lights up

"You cannot defeat what you do not understand"

The lights come back on and Anonymous has disappeared as the crowd boo.Mark Matzko shakes his head and stumbles slightly as the crowd give him a huge round of applause.

HE:Wow the guy just vanished into thin air...these Anonymous people are really freaking me out...

JT:Well they got their victory again but they still have not managed to keep Matzko down....this guy just keeps on fighting and this sold-out crowd is really warming to that...

Matzko shakes his head and throws the table out of the way as he climbs from the ring and heads up the ramp with a grimace.

HE:Sensational bout though and this thing is still getting started...I advise you not to go anywhere folks because this night is going to be historic...

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:00 pm

*Yarmouth Blade and Frank Rook are getting ready for their match when Gerard Dubois enters their lockeroom and stands with a stony look on his face.

Blade:Whats up Mr Dubois?

Gerard:Its this match tonight,a match of very great magnitude,and it means a great deal to each of us...

Rook:We know sir...

Gerard:But you dont quite know it all Frank because you are an athlete,and like all professional athletes you can only see the closest obstacle in your path.Tonight you have a tag team title shot,a chance to be known as the best tag team in professional wrestling....a chance that I fought tooth and nail to get you...

Blade:We know that,and we are thankful for that...

Gerard:I know you are,that is not my point....you guys,as talented as you are,can only see what stares you in the face...a chance to be tag team champions,but the greater picture points to something else....you see tonight is not only a chance at becoming champions,but it is a chance at becoming the leaders of this company...if you win,then I keep my job,I get to stay in 6CW and I can pave new pathways to superstardom....but should you lose,then I am gone,your opportunity is gone....and there is nobody to watch your back.

Rook:Look Mr Dubois,we realise everything you have done for us and we realise what is at stake here tonight....but we have trained harder than ever before and we truly believe that we will be victorious...for ourselves,for you and most importantly,for our great fans.

Gerard:Just do me proud guys...

Blade:Do not worry boss...like Frank said,we know what is on the line tonight....we know what it took for you to get us this opportunity...there is no way we will let this pass us by...we've got this!

*Blade claps Gerard Dubois on the back and then he and Rook leave the lockeroom,leaving Dubois in silence.

Gerard:I hope so....I really do!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:01 pm

Match 4
Steel Cage Match
Tag Team Titles
The Untouchables V2 © vs Rook/Blade

The action goes back to ringside as a blue light shines up at the rafters and the crowd cheer as the steel structure begins to descend on the ring.

JT:There you see it folks,the 15 foot steel cage enclosure.The entrapment that will decide the fates of the four men about to enter...its all about the tag team championships.

HE:A barbaric matchup but one that is necessary....these teams have so far been unable to settle their differences in a wrestling fashion...but inside the cage,there has to be a winner....

JT:And remember this...Frank Rook and Yarmouth Blade must win the tag titles tonight otherwise their mentor,Gerard Dubois is fired from 6CW...

HE:It certainly is all on the line and I cannot wait for this...

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen.........the following contest is a steel cage match........and it is for the 6CW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNSHIPS!

*Crowd pop

Mike Bird:In this contest there are several ways to record victory......a team can win the match by either pinfall,submission or if both members of one team escape the steel cage!

"The One and Only" roars out and the crowd cheer as a procession of fireworks fire up into the air and then two figures walk out onto the stage and pose for the sold-out crowd.

Mike Bird:Introducing first............the challengers....................at a combined weight of 486 pounds.....Frank Rook and Yarmouth Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The crowd give a great ovation as both men walk down the ramp and tag hands with the fans before gazing up at the steel cage.They turn to one another and then nod as they step onto the apron and through the door...

JT:Only four months these guys have been in 6CW but already they have quite a fan following.Yarmouth Blade is an exceptional talent and with the power of Frank Rook they are a formidable duo...tonight could their night...

HE:But they have never been inside this environment before and they have losses against the tag team champions on two seperate occassions...

JT:But that was when the champions cheated,no time for cheating tonight...anything goes,both teams are on a level playing field...

Rook shakes the side of the cage as Blade smiles at the reception from the crowd.The lights dim and the fans boo as red and white pyros shoot into the air and "Invaders must die" screams out of the speakers....

Mike Bird:And their opponents.....at a combined weight of 528 pounds......they are the current,reigning and defending 6CW World Tag Team Champions.....Johnathan Cross and Angel.....The Untouuuuuuuuuuuuuchaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss Version 2!

JT:A formidable duo aswell,two time 6CW Tag Team Champions...The Untouchables are a fantastic team but let us not forget that Blade and Rook own a pinfall victory over them aswell...its evenly matched here tonight...but only one team can exit as champions...

Angel and Cross walk down the ramp,ignoring the boos from the crowd.They size up the steel cage and then walk around the side and climb in.They stand in front of their opponents and rise their title belts above their heads....

HE:Tornado rules here I think...I doubt the referee will be able to enforce tags and the such in this match.....its going to be a wild ride folks and you would not want to miss it...

The referee takes the tag belts and passes them through the door to the referee on the outside before going back in.He tries to speak to both teams but Cross boots Blade in the stomach and begins to pummel him back to the corner.Angel ducks a right hand from Rook and blasts him back against the ropes and whips him across the ring but Rook reverses,Angel comes back off the ropes into a huge high angle back body drop....

JT:Whoah explosive start....

Blade is whipped across to the opposite corner and Cross follows him but Blade uses the top rope to propel himself upwards,he traps his feet on the neck of Cross as he comes in and then spins him into a headscissors...Cross goes flying,straight into the clutches of Frank Rook....

HE:Big time powerslam....that could do it.....

Angel breaks it up!

Angel drags Rook up and crashes big fists into his back and neck before backing him in the corner and stomping a mudhole in him.He turns around as Yarmouth Blade runs at him but Angel uses Blade's momentum to send him crashing over his head...

JT:Blade grabbed the cage...escape to victory...

Blade is scaling the cage whyen Angel grabs his leg and hauls him back down.He kicks Blade in the stomach before wrapping both hands around Blade's throat,he lifts him into a chokehold and keeps him there for five seconds before launching him backwards into the cage and clotheslining Blade to the floor.The crowd boo as Cross is back up and they both drag Blade up and lift him into a double stalling suplex...

HE:The Untouchables showing why they are the tag team champions right here....dominating....

JT:You were saying...

The crowd cheer as Rook gets up and he runs out of the corner and clotheslines both Untouchables to the mat.He drags Cross up and headbutts him back into the ropes and then he lifts Angel with ease and slams him into the canvass.Cross staggers forwards and Rook bench presses him into the air...

JT:That is amazing strength...oh wow!

Rook drops Cross on top of Angel and then runs off the ropes and nails a big body splash on both men before covering Angel..................1.....................2............Cross manages to break it up.

HE:The Tag Team Championships have been held by some of the great teams in 6CW history,these two teams are looking to cement their place among that elite....

Rook and Cross brawl until Cross knees his opponent in the stomach and looks for a gutwrench suplex until Blade springboards off the ropes and dropkicks Cross in the head,sending him crashing back into the corner.

JT:Thats what I love about the tag team division,its two guys working in tandem to be the best and the offense that they can produce is often astonishing...

Rook drops on all fours as Blade nails some poetry in motion on Cross and then Rook hits a russian leg sweep.Blade runs off the ropes and comes back as Rook body presses him into the air and drops him into a frogsplash on the tag champ..

JT:New champs right here...

1.....2...Angel drags Blade off the cover and turns him inside out with a huge clothesline as the crowd boo.He ducks an oncoming shot from Rook and seizes his opponent by the head and rams him face-first into the cage...

HE:That will cause some damage...that cage is designed for nothing else...

Rook staggers and then Angel rams his head again and again before right handing him to the mat.Blood streams from Rook's face as Angel stomps repeatedly on his head...

JT:This is really sickening stuff...Frank Rook is taking a beating and its all in name of the 6CW Tag Team Championships!

Angel turns around as Yarmouth Blade flies off the top rope but he stops him dead with a solid boot to the head.He grabs Blade and quickly whips him off the ropes before nailing a sickening tilt-a-whirl backbreaker as he comes back.............1.................2.........kickout!

HE:The Untouchables are the greatest tag team in the land and Angel has been here since the beginning...he knows what its like to compete in these types of matches and its experience like that which sets him apart in this contest...

Angel tells the referee on the outside to open the door and he does so as Angel walks forwards and smiles as he steps through.Frank Rook crawls across and grabs the leg of Angel and pulls him back in...Angel shunts Rook away with his knee and then runs at him with a soccer kick but Rook swipes his legs and stands up,he keeps ahold of Angel's legs and slingshots him into the side of the cage...

JT:Frank Rook has still got the fight....this is all for the tag titles and keeping their boss in business...

Rook stands up and he takes his turn to grab the head of Angel and plant it repeatedly against the side of the cage,he roars and then runs Angel across to the other side and launches him high into the cage wall...

JT:That is insane,and now the blood is flowing on both sides...

Rook smiles as he sees Angel's blood and then kicks him in the stomach and flips him high into the air...

HE:Powerbomb time...

Cross comes from nowhere and chopblocks Rook.He stomps on him and then nails stiff knees to the head of his opponent.He goes to the second ropes and leaps off with a big splash...........1..................2.........Rook just kicks out...

JT:Back to a two on one assault and things not panning out great for Frank Rook...

They drag Rook up and pummel him back against the ropes,they take pot shots and then whip him across the ring....

HE:Asserting their dominance...oh no....

Rook flies back with a double shoulder takedown as the crowd cheer,all three men scramble up and dart across the ring...

JT:THEY ALL GOT WIPED OUT...

All three men clothesline one another and collapse on the canvass.The crowd are cheering Rook on and then they scream and applaud...

HE:Oh wow...

JT:What the hell is he doing?

Yarmouth Blade is up and he scales the cage,all the way to the top.He breathes in and out as he looks around the arena and then down towards the floor...

HE:If he gets down then only Rook needs to escape and we have new champions...

JT:But if he gets out then Rook is left in a handicap position and I do not like his chances....OH MY GOD!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

HE:CROSSBODY FROM THE TOP OF THE CAGE!

Yarmouth Blade soars from the top and wipes all three men out as they tried to get up.Blade clutches his ribs as the noise in the arena goes up some more and he gives a signal to the crowd...

JT:Blade can sense this....they are close...

Blade staggers up and he goes to the ropes and climbs up,he watches as Johnathan Cross slowly makes his feet...

HE:DRAGONRANA!

Blade hits the flipping hurricanrana from the top rope and he covers...............1...................2.......................3!

JT:HE GOT...OH DAMN!

Angel is up and he lands a clean kick right to the face of Blade,causing blood to spray from his nose as the crowd wince and groan.Angel beats his chest with fury as he drags Blade to his feet...

JT:This is not good....FALLEN ANGEL!

The crowd boo as Angel nails the Razors Edge powerbomb and he laughs...

HE:Call it a night...we have our winners...

JT:PUMPHANDLE SLAM!

The noise is defeaning as Rook grabs Angel from behind and executes the pumphandle with precision.He drops over Angel,his face oozing blood...

HE:I dont believe it..

JT:New champs!

...3!!!!!!

HE:Cross to the rescue!

The crowd boo as Cross drags Rook up and quickly connects with the Cross Slam(Angle Slam) and synches in the crossface...

JT:Oh this could be all....

HE:Its the TAP OUT!

Cross screams with the pressure he is forcing as he drags back on Rook's neck and face.Rook's blood spills all over Cross' arms and the canvass as more and more pressure is applies...

JT:He's losing too much blood...he has to tap...

Cross' face is the picture of pressure as Rook's face has turned completely red and is arm is dropping...

HE:HE TAPPED...HE TAPPED....

Yarmouth Blade staggers up and he springboards off the middle ropes and legdrops across the back of Cross' head,seconds before his tag partner tapped out.Blade drags Cross up and looks for the irish whip...

JT:Cross is too strong,easily reversed....HANDSPRING!

Blade handsprings back off the ropes and takes Cross out with a spinning back elbow.He waits for him to get up and then kicks him in the head and hits a standing tornado DDT...

......Angel drags him off!

HE:Yarmouth Blade has too be operating here with a broken nose,all these men seem to be bleeding...this is how much this means...

Angel flips Blade up for another powerbomb but he jumps out back and waits for Angel to turn around before hitting a codebreaker...Angel staggers back into the corner and Blade hits a shining wizard into a running bulldog....

JT:Blade going up top....gonna fly....

Blade waits for Angel to get up and he leaps off but Angel ducks him...

HE:Cross was waiting...BLACK HOLE SLAM!

The crowd boo as Cross nails the spinning side slam and he stands up with a grin on his face....

JT:Does not look good for Yarmouth Blade...OH MY FRICKING GOD!

HE:HE COULD BE DEAD!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

Frank Rook is up and he waits for Cross to turn around before running into him,he plants his head firmly in Cross' chest as a battering ram and propels him through the air and into the cage door.The door hinges break as Cross lands on the outside in a crumpled heap...

HE:But Cross has escaped,all Angel needs to do is find a way out and The Untouchables retain...

Angel runs over at Rook and blindsides him with a clothesline before throwing him against the cage.Blade is staggering up as Angel runs at him...

JT:Bicycle kick dodged...spinning wheel kick...

Blade dodges the kick and nails one of his own,right on he jaw of Angel.The tag champ goes reeling towards Frank Rook...

HE:Powerslam...what the...

JT:Rook wants his partner up top...they wanna finish this in style...

HE:Get up Cross,help your partner...

JT:I dont think Johnathan Cross is getting up in a long time...

The cameras show Cross laid against the ring barrier,there is no movement from him as the crowd scream and Yarmouth Blade scales the heights to the top of the cage.Blade manages to pull himself up and he looks across the arena as the flashbulbs go off all around,blood pours from his nose and he points around at the fans and then touches his heart...

JT:Cmon kid,this is too much of a risk...is it really worth it.....OH MY GOD....FROGSPLASH FROM DAMN 15 FEET IN THE AIR!

HE:He's broken in half....get the EMT'S....OH MY!

The crowd scream and cheer in unison as Blade lands the ultimate frogsplash from the top of the cage.Rook nods his head and drapes his partner across Angel and then puts his foot on for good measure...

CROWD:ONE.......TWO......THREE!

JT:NEW CHAMPIONS....NEW CHAMPIONS....NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OH YES!

ding ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen.....here are your winners....and NEW 6CW Tag Team Champions.....Frank Roooooook and Yarmouth Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

JT:These two young kids have done it my god....after all their hardwork and they have reached the pinnacle on the grandest stage of them all....what a performance....what a night of action this really is....what a tag team titles match!

HE:I just cant believe they did it...it looked like The Untouchables had the upper hand....but they stuck at it...they have surprised me....

JT:And this sold out crowd in Madison Square Garden is overjoyed....what a career defining match this has been...oh my god this is what Night of Glory is all about!

The referee hands the tag team titles over and Yarmouth Blade and Frank Rook hug in the centre of the ring.Both men are bleeding as Rook grabs his tag team partner and hoists him onto his shoulders as both men celebrate.The cage is being highered as the crowd continue to cheer...

HE:And not only are these two youngsters the new tag team champions but Gerard Dubois keeps his job in this company aswelll...he will be pleased...

JT:And so he should,his boys have done him proud here tonight....what a great match....

Rook and Blade continue to celebrate with the fans as The Untouchables skulk off.Fireworks explode and a chant of "6CW" starts up...

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:02 pm

JT:Folks we landed in New York City a few days ago and there have been plenty of fanfare and opportunities to meet the stars of 6CW as we took to Times Square in the official 6CW Fan Appreciation Day

*The video begins and shows fans interacting with 6CW superstars.It shows Dicey Reilly and a bunch of heavy metal fans all having a beer downing competition and plenty of banter.GazzyD posing for pictures with his adoring fans,men ogling Christy James,little kids playing the 6CW Video game against Antoine Mason..

Mason:Boy you dont know who you messing with...

Kid:I just won...

Mason:Oh hell no....somebody fixed this game...somebody needs to sort this junk out...

*It shows Yarmouth Blade and Frank Rook signing autographs and then Perfect Jack in the ring cutting a promo for the fans.Daniel Reilly and Oliver Keane are shown sat at a table and signing autographs whilst Reilly slaps anyone's hand that tries to touch his belt...

Reilly:I dont think these people realise that nobody touches what belongs to me,this is my 6CW World Title and you are going to be seeing me on your screens for years to come in exactly the same position...

*Its shows the crowd booing and screaming as Mr Jones,Internecio and Cerberus walk onto the stage.Mark Matzko is shown playing the Wii with some of his fans and a crowd is gathered around a computer that is talking in the voice of Anonymous.John Dice and Jack Frost are playing with fans at a blackjack table and Lex Hart is stood next to a statue of himself.Finally John Liederman is shown meeting and greeting the fans and then talking to the camera.

Liederman:You know its great to finally get out here to New York City,a huge advocate of pro wrestling and somewhat of a motherground.Its also great to see all these great fans coming out to get involved in these activities and it feels like we are giving something back to the guys that have put us on the map....its nice to just get away from the squared circle and just interact and see what the fans feel about the product we are putting out there..

*A montage of fan clips are then shown.

Fan 1:Its been amazing to just come out here and meet all the 6CW guys...I got to meet GazzyD which was awesome because he is my favourite superstar.

Fan 2:Its brilliant that they have taken the time out to meet and greet the fans and it was just awesome to be here.We came all the way from Australia and to meet guys like Perfect Jack,John Dice,it was just incredible...

Fan 3:Perfect Jack baby...he is gonna win the big one this sunday...OH YEAH!

Fan 4:I think Daniel Reilly will walk away as champion,not everyone's choice but I think he kicks ass!

Fan 5:I am just looking forward to the entire show,every match is going to be brilliant...but I cannot wait to see the steel cage match!

*The clips end and the action goes into the back as Dicey Reilly is shown getting ready for his match,the crowd pop loud as he takes a swig of JD and then shoulders his championship and heads for the door.

JT:Folks in just a few moments we will see Dicey Reilly defend his TV Title against the egomaniac,Antoine Mason

HE:Its almost time Jeff..I told you from the beginning what was going to happen,Antoine Mason is walking out of here tonight as the champ,no doubt about it.

JT:Well we will find out in just a few minutes time...

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:02 pm

*The crowd boo as the screen shows Antoine Mason stood by with Christy James

Christy:Antoine in a few moments you will go out in front of the sold out crowd here in Madison Square Garden and you will face Dicey Reilly for the TV Title...this is the culimination of your feud with Mark...

Mason:Hush yo noise women and just back the hell up.Tonight aint a culmination of my feud with nobody,nobody else gets a mention because tonight is solely about me and nobody else.I am the Franchise,I am the big game player and I am the man that will end Dicey Reilly's championship reign here in the New York Poopie...

*Crowd boo loud

Mason:The only culmination you gone see here tonight is Dicey Reilly's career after I beat him so bad that he aint never gonna want to step inside the squared circle again.I told you all from the start that I am the future of this business....once I am victorious tonight,perhaps you fools will sit up and take notice...Antoine Mason is the most must-see professional wrestler ever and tonight I will cement my rightful place at the top of this miserable industry...now if you will excuse me,this homeboy has got a championship to win!

*Mason clicks his tongue and walks off as the crowd boo him and chant "bumhole"

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:03 pm

Match 5
TV Title
Dicey Reilly © vs Antoine Mason

JT: Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen it is now time for one of the most intriging matches of the night. We have the veteran vs the arrogant new comer for the TV title.

HE: Your right and for once I am going I want Dicey to teach this boy about respect! Dicey is a 6CW Original a man who has built this company up from the ground to now! Hell he is the reason why we are all here today!

JT: Stole the words right out of my mouth there H! Well one thing for sure Antoine Mason deserves to be here tonight after winning and surviving the best of 5 series against Matzko.

“I Came To Play” Hits as the arena erupts into boo’s. A Glass wall with Mason image on it. The crumbles into pieces as Mason seen wearing black spandex with the TV Title printed across it to the fury of the crowd. Mason smiles arrogantly and starts to beat his chest before raising one arm in the air as a golden like fountain goes off behind him. Mason makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring as he waits for his opponent.

“BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOORRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN TO FIGHT!” Is heard as the music then hits after. Dicey emerges at the top of the ramp with a vintage bottle of JD in hand and his TV TItle in on his shoulder. Dicey laughs at Mason who is in the ring and laughs at the printed title on his spandex. Dicey takes a swig of his bottle of J.D as a green pyro goes off behind him. Dicey makes his way down the ramp towards the ring. Dicey climbs up the apron and steps into the ring. Mason seem’s unimpressed as Dicey puts his bottle in the corner and hands his title over to the ref.

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen the following is schedule for one fall and it is for the 6CW TV TITLE!!!!!

Crowd: Wwwwwooooooo

MB: Standing to my left, he is the challenger, from Baltimore Maryland, weighing tonight at 200 pounds. He is The Future! AAAAANNNNNTTTTOOOOIIIINNEEEEE “FUTURESHOCK” MMMMMASON!

Crowd: Boooooooo

MB: And now standing to my right, From Dublin Ireland, Weighing tonight at 264 pounds. He is the 6CW TV Champion! DDDDDDIIIIIICCCCEEEEEYYYYYYYY REILLLY!

The ref rings the bell as here we go. Antoine Mason circles around Dicey who continues to stare down Mason. Dicey tackles Mason down and unloads, some big right hands from Dicey to Mason. Dicey hits another stiff right hands to Mason forcing him back into the corner. Dicey comes charging in with a clothesline and then hits Mason with some stiff kicks to the mid-section and then begins to choke Mason but shoving the boot in the throat. The referee gets in Dicey's face warning him that he will lose his title if he is disqualified if he doesn’t break the hold. Mason then hits Dicey with an Columbia Crackdown out of no where! Mason then staggers backs up waits for Dicey to get back up as he goes for Genocide, but Dicey dodges it, kicks Mason in the gut and hits a Craicdown!!!!!

Crowd gives a huge cheer!

JT: Wow I guess whatever Mason can do, Dicey can do better!
HE: My god 2 big moves in the opening stages of this match what the hell will happen here tonight?!

Mason rolls to the outside as Dicey follows up by clobbering him from behind. Dicey then smacks Mason head across then apron and then Dicey throws Mason across the announce table. Mason squirms away and bails back to the ring as Dicey grabs a beer from the crowd and begins to share a joke with a fan. Dicey then hits the ring and takes out Mason with some big right hands. Mason bails outside again, Dicey follows, Mason hits a thumb to the eye and tries to smack Dicey's head into the ring post, but Dicey blocks and then smashes Mason head against the post to loud cheers from the fans. Dicey rolls Mason back into the ring. Both are back in the ring and Dicey hits Mason with a stiff kick to the chest. Dicey drags Mason into the corner and props him up in a seated position. Dicey drives then begins to drive the knee into the side of Mason's face as the ref counts to 5!

1...2....3.....4..Dicey breaks the hold.

Dicey begins to distract the ref while he shoves one thumb into Mason eye. Dicey then picks Mason up and scoops slams him in the center of the ring. Dicey then hits the ropes and hits another knee drop across the head of Mason.Dicey goes down for the pin.

1......2..kick out

Dicey wraps his hand around Mason neck and begins to choke him out as Dicey begins to show his sadistic brawling side. Dicey then drags Mason back up and slaps him across the face. Dicey then delivers a strong irish whip to the corner as Mason crashes in chest first. Dicey then comes charging in with a lariat to the back of the head. Mason crashes down to his knees as Dicey plants Mason head first with a DDT. Dicey makes his way over to his corner to take swig out of his bottle of J.D and then goes back to pick Mason but Mason counters and hits a Jawbreaker, as Mason rolls out of the ring to try and recover. Dicey comes charging out of the and runs towards Mason but Mason hits a low drop kick and then tosses Dicey shoulder first into the steel ring steps. Mason then drives Dicey shoulder first into the ring barricade and over near the timekeeper. Mason returns into the ring and the referee starts the count.

1....2.......3.....4.......5....6....Dicey is seen getting back up.

JT: Well you have to admire Mason tactics to far Henry, they haven’t been pretty to watch but they have been effective.

HE: This boy has done his homework alright, he knows that in order to win you have avoid getting dragged into Dicey’s antics, and avoid brawling with the irishman!

Crowd: Dicey!

7.....8..Dicey slides into the ring.

Dicey is back in and Mason meets him with some stiff kicks to the mid-section. Mason then delivers an irish whip and as Dicey comes off the ropes Mason lands a huge sky high spinebuster as Mason goes for the cover.

1....2..thre..shoulder up.

Mason looks up at the referee frustrated and hits a big stomp over Dicey's chest. Mason mounts Dicey and gets in some stiff rights to the head. Mason then hits another stomp to the chest and unleashes more hard shots to the head. Mason then drags Dicey up anddelivers an irish whip but Dicey counters and delivers one of his own and as Mason comes off the ropes Dicey locks in a headlock but Mason counters it into a big back suplex. Mason gets back up and points to his printed title image on his spandex as the crowd begin to boo.

Crowd: You Suck!

Dicey stumbles back up as Mason begins to dictate the pace of the match. Mason delivers an irish whip and lands snap powerslam on Dicey. Mason goes for the cover.

1.....2.....3! No Kick out!!!

JT: And this when Mason gets so dangerous H, When he begins to boss the match and slow the pace down to the way he likes it.

HE: But unfortunately for him, he is dealing with the toughest S.O.B in the 6CW Roster.

Mason applies a side headlock keeping the action grounded. Dicey begins to encourage the crowd to get behind him as he fights his way back up to his feet and Dicey then begins to hits some elbow shots to the gut as Mason breaks the hold. Mason comes straight at Dicey with some stiff right hands, but Dicey responds as this turns into a slugfest. The two exchange right hands in the corner. Dicey then hits a thumb to the eye as Mason backs away. Mason then comes charging back in but Dicey counters and hits a belly to back supplex. Mason quickly gets up but is met by a standing drop kick sending into the corner. Dicey comes charging in with a clothesline in the corner. Dicey then hits a kick to the gut as he goes for Craicdown but Mason fights out of it and counters by catapulting Dicey face first into the corner.
Mason begins to measure Dicey up but suddenly Dicey fires back with a big clothesline on Mason. Dicey goes for the cover.

1.....2......kick out

Dicey drags Mason back up and drives him spine first into the corner. Dicey then puts Mason up on the top turnbuckle, Dicey continues with some right hands, but Mason fight back with a headbutt as Dicey stumbles away. Mason leaps off the top of the turnbuckle going for a flying clothesline but Dicey Reilly counters with a standing drop kick.

Crowd: Oooooooo

Dicey hooks the leg but Mason kicks out quickly. Dicey then swings a wild right but Mason counters with rollup

1.....2....kick out.

Dicey gets back up and hits kick to the gut and hits a big powerbomb laying Mason out in the middle of the ring. Dicey then waits for Mason to get back up as he goes for another Craicdown, but Mason counters hitting Dicey with an inverted back breaker. Mason covers Dicey

1.......2.......3!

JT: No Dicey just barely got the shoulder up!

Mason smacks the mat in frustration and picks Dicey up but Dicey hits an elbow shot to the side of the head and hits a falling neckbreaker. Dicey goes up to the top turnbuckle, but as he jumps down Mason catches him with a huge dropkick of his own!

JT: Dicey very rarely goes to the top rope and that is why!!!!

HE: He should stick to what he knows!!!

Mason is back up, attempts another Genocide, but Dicey grabs Mason's leg and lifts him backwards over the top rope to the outside. Dicey follows Mason out, hits a big right and then throws Mason into the announce table. Dicey then grabs a TV monitor and the referee warns Dicey that if he uses it he will be disqualified and will lose his title. Dicey throws down the monitor and then kicks Mason in the head.

Dicey has Mason up on the main 6CW announce table with the Jeff and Henry also clearing off. Dicey stands over Mason, picks him up, attempts a Craicdown, but Mason counters lifting Dicey over his head with a big back body drop sending Dicey over the spanish announce table. The table doesn't break as Dicey moves around in pain.

Mason grabs Dicey by his head, pulls him out and hits Dicey with a huge DDT over the floor at the ringside area. Mason rolls back into the ring and the referee starts the count.

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...Dicey rolls back in just before the count of 10. Mason then begins stomping Dicey repeatedly. Mason props Dicey up in the corner and gets in a few right hands. Mason then hits some stiff kicks to Dicey head in the corner. Mason starts choking Dicey with his boot. Mason the drags Dicey up and out of no where Dicey goes for a big right hand, Mason sends Dicey into the referee and then Mason then goes for an RKO but Dicey counters and hits a huge.

HE: CRAICDOWN!!!!

JT: But the referee is down!!!

HE: Dicey is seething!

Dicey can’t believe and begins to shake the referee, while Mason squirms over and takes a swig out of Dicey bottle. While Dicey helps the referee up, Mason spins Dicey around spray the alcohol in Dicey eyes.

HE: RKO!!!!!

1......2......3!

JT: We have a new champ!!!

HE: I can’t believe it!

JT: What a cheat the ref had his back turned!

HE: Well Jeff i may have been against this boy at the start but my god has he impressed me tonight!!!

Ref goes over and hand Mason his title as the arena erupts into boo’s

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:03 pm

*The action goes into the back with Duke Dylan Debadguy sat at the desk in Gerard Dubois' office.Dubois enters with a smile on his face and the newly crowned tag team champions,Frank Rook and Yarmouth Blade,who both looks in beat up but pleased.

Gerard:Duke...should you not be getting ready for your match?

Triple D:I am ready Gerry,Ive been ready from the beginning and I didnt need any help getting prepared,which is more than I can say for these two chumps!

*Rook and Blade take a step forwards but Dubois blocks them off

Gerard:Now,now Duke...I had to protect myself here tonight,Blade and Rook did me a great favour and my support in them paid off.They are the tag team champions and with my help they will be remembered as one of the best ever...just like you will Duke,once you take care of my meddlesome son here tonight...

Triple D:Oh I'll take care of him....one thing you need to realise about the resident badguy,boss,is that when I am hired to do something I do it properly and I do it at the first time of asking...

*He looks at Rook and Blade with a sneer

Triple D:And I do it better than anyone else.Tonight,your son will not only be beaten but he will be massacred,I am making a statement here tonight...a message to everyone on this roster...Duke Dylan Debadguy is here to be the best....and one way or another,that is exactly what I will be.

*Dubois smiles and pats Triple D on the shoulder

Gerard:Yes you will Duke,now get out there and show them why I have so much faith in you...

*Triple D smirks,flashes a cocky grin at the tag champs and leaves the room.

Gerard:Quite a temper on that one,but I like it....now sit down boys and lets have a drink,you have done me proud tonight...

*Blade and Rook take seats next to the desk as Gerard Dubois pours some champgane and hands it around.

Gerard:To Glory!

All:TO GLORY!

*They all chink glasses and drink

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:04 pm

Match 6
Jerome Dubois vs Triple D

The action goes back to ringside as "Sabotage" blasts from the speakers and the crowd begin to boo as Triple D swaggers out onto the stage.He slicks his hair back and then makes a "D" sign with his arms as pyros sprays from above him.He laughs at the reception of the crowd and begins to walk down the ramp...

JT:Very intense and personal matchup here folks as we reach the business end of Night of Glory.Duke Dylan Debadguy was a hired gun,brought to 6CW by Gerard Dubois to teach his son Jerome a lesson...two months on and after many battles,it comes down to this night....will Jerome Dubois be able to show that he is better than his father ever expected...or will this man....Duke Dylan Debadguy reign supreme...

Triple D walks around ringside and he spots someone sitting in the front row.Triple D walks over and begins to trash talk the man,who stands up...

HE:Thats Paul Daley...British MMA supremo.....from what I heard,the guy is a jerk,get him told Duke...

JT:From what I heard the guy is a knockout specialist...so if Triple D likes his face how it looks,I suggest he backs off...

Daley welcomes Triple D to get over the guard rail and fight but Triple D laughs and backs away before rolling in the ring and cockily posing.He bounces back against the ropes and then fixes his hair again as he waits...The crowd start a "Daley" chant and it gets the finger from Triple D...

HE:This match is going to be viscious....Gerard Dubois said that Triple D was more of a son than Jerome would ever be....those words will sting...and Jerome will want retribution here tonight....

A giant French Flag drops from the titantron as the "Aerodynamic" bell sounds out three times.The crowd give a cheer each time and then "La Marseillaise" does a rendition as red,white and blue fireworks fire off into the arena rafters...."La Resistance" follows as the crowd cheer...

JT:Here he comes....Le Phenome Francais....Jerome Dubois is here at Night of Glory and he looks ready for a fight...

Dubois twirls out in a sparkling blue and red robe.He bows to the crowd and then sets his gaze on the ring,and Triple D.He points and then begins to walk down the large ramp to the ring.He climbs the steps and he salutes the fans before climbing in and piercing Debadguy,who smirks,with another glare.

HE:Former 6CW World Champion but ever since Triple D joined 6CW,there has not been a whole lot of success for that man right there...can Jerome Dubois get back to winning ways tonight or will the "Resident Badguy" have too much for him...

Dubois takes off his robe and he drapes it over the ropes as he begins to circle the ring,as does Triple D.The referee looks to both men and then calls the bell as a "Lets go Dubois" chant starts up from the crowd...

JT:Jerome Dubois has never been a favourite of this crowd,he is the man that got rid of the icon Cobra....but here tonight,against a man even more hateful than himself...the crowd have got his back....

HE:Its ridiculous....Triple D has done nowhere near as many things as Jerome Dubois and yet he is the man that gets all the ridicule and taunts....Dubois is the man who retired Cobra,screwed over so many 6CW talent and yet the crowd would rather cheer him than Triple D?

JT:I admit its a hard one to call but the fans have made their choice...

Both men go for the lockup and then Triple D pulls out at the last minute and smirks.Dubois shakes his head and then they try again but Triple D pulls away again.They go for a third time and Triple D backs towards the ropes and leans his head through as the referee intitiates the break....

HE:Mindgames in the early going from Debadguy....brilliant....

JT:Trying to get inside the head of Jerome Dubois,throw him off his game....but something tells me that tonight Jerome Dubois is in this for the long haul...

Both men circle again.Triple D smirks and then they go for a fourth time and this time Triple D slides in with a solid knee to the stomach and then clubs Dubois across the back of the head,sending him to the mat.Triple D poses arrogantly as Dubois gets up...

JT:Dubois needs to keep his composure because Triple D is a solid competitor and he can hurt you...

Dubois dusts himself down as Triple D laughs and then they lockup again.This time Dubois keeps ahold and he forces Triple D back against the ropes,the referee breaks them up and Triple D smirks until Dubois nails him with a right hand,drawing a huge cheer from the crowd and knocking Debadguy down...

JT:What a right hand from Jerome Dubois,he has had enough of the games,he wants to fight!

Triple D staggers up and looks for a right hand of his own but its blocked but Dubois and he fires off three shots and sends Debadguy back against the ropes...

HE:Cmon Duke...

JT:BIG BACKDROP!

Dubois whips Triple D off the ropes and sends him up into the air as he comes back.Debadguy clutches his back and staggers up as Dubois hits fierce knife edge chops and backs him onto the ropes...

Crowd:Wooooooooooooooooo!

JT:Stinging shots from Dubois...really lighting it up...

He goes for the irish whip but Triple D keeps ahold of his right arm and drags him into the centre of the ring and lifts Dubois up...

HE:D TO THE 5!

Dubois scrambles out quickly and kicks Triple D in the stomach before planting with a DDT...........1..............2........kickout!

JT:This match is as intense as you can get guys,imagine being told by your own father that a man that isnt even in your family is more like a son to him than you will ever be...

HE:I admit they were harsh words from Gerard Dubois but at least he is truthful...

Dubois rags Triple D up by the hair and then scoop slams him back onto the mat.Dubois gives a one armed salute and the crowd applaud as he goes to the corner and climbs up the ropes,he taps his chest and then stands up top and leaps off...

JT:360 LEGDROP!

Triple D moves just in time as Dubois lands hard in the centre of the ring.Debadguy staggers up and runs off the ropes and slams his knee into Dubois' face(ala John Morrison).........1..........2.......kickout

JT:Big risk by Dubois and it did not pay off...

Dubois tries to stand up and Triple D rakes his back with ferocity as the crowd boo and then he back suplexes Dubois onto the mat.He stands up and poses cockily as the crowd hurl abuse before nailing a jumping elbowdrop and covering..........1.............2.......kickout!

HE:This is it now,Dubois has had his moment but it is domination from here on in for the resident badguy!

Triple D drags Dubois up and headbutts him back to the corner and runs in with a clothesline,he snapmares Dubois onto the mat and then kicks him hard in the spine and synches in a chinlock..........

JT:Could be dangerous if applied correctly...Dubois will need to fight this...

Triple D smiles as he hears Dubois' shouts of pain.Triple D released one of his hands and nails crossface punches and then applies the hold properly again...

HE:Dubois should have known what he was getting into,he cannot outwrestle Duke Dylan Debadguy...

Dubois begins to fight it and he grabs the hands of Triple D and struggles back to a vertical base,he manages to twist his body with much effort as Duke shakes his head with rage...

JT:Dubois is fighting it....

Triple D spins Dubois around and kicks him in the stomach before ramming him shoulder first into the ringpost as the crowd groan..

HE:Haha he is not fighting it anymore...

Triple D waistlocks Dubois and german suplexes him right onto his injured shoulder,Triple D stands and laughs before going to the turnbuckle...

JT:Could have gone for the cover there Debadguy,but he wants an exclamation point on this...

Triple D stands on the top rope and he draws his hands across one another to signal the end before leaping graciously from the top...

HE:SHOOTING STAR HEADBUTT!

JT:That is a KO....no doubt about!

The crowd scream and cheer as Dubois flings his knees up and they collide with the skull of Triple D,leaving him flat on the canvass.Dubois is barely moving himself but crawls towards the ropes...

JT:I dont see how Triple D can recover from a blow like that....Dubois needs to find his feet and he is back in control...

Dubois clings to the ropes and then turns around,he stumbles forwards and grips the dazed Triple D by the head and pulls him up...

HE:Almost a dead weight....GARLIC BOMB!

The crowd cheer as Dubois powerbombs Triple D into the canvass and he hooks the leg with a nod of his head...

JT:He's got him...

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:05 pm

HE:HE KICKED OUT!

The crowd boo as Triple D pushes his shoulder up just in time.Dubois shakes his head in disbelief and he stands up and has a word with the referee but is waved away...

JT:Dubois knows it was only a two but he really wants this win...some would say he needs it....

Dubois walks to the corner and then he waits as Triple D clutches his head and staggers to his feet...

HE:Cmon Duke....

JT:FRENCH CONNECTION!

HE:YES!

Dubois launches himself into the huge spear but Triple D rolls to the side as Dubois takes out the referee.Dubois cannot believe it and he turns around...

JT:Debadguy lying in wait....wait....CULTURE SHOCK!

HE:NO!

Triple D kicked Dubois in the stomach and tries to suplex him but Dubois floats over and spins Duke around and nails the Dominator,the crowd cheer and then Dubois looks around and grabs Triple D's legs...

JT:SHARPSHOOTER....ITS LOCKED IN!

HE:Oh this is bad.....this is really bad...

Dubois locks in the sharpshooter in the centre of the ring and the crowd cheer as Triple D screams in pain,he tries to stretch for the ropes and he makes it but Dubois drags him back to the centre and sits right back...

HE:The hold should be broken....that is ridiculous...

JT:No way Henry,your boy is about to tap...

HE:Oh no...

JT:HE'S TAPPING...ITS OVER...ITS OVER!

*Crowd cheer

HE:I dont believe it....

JT:Where is the referee?

The referee is still down and out as Triple D is frantically tapping out on the mat.Dubois breaks the hold and walks to the referee and kneels down to try and revive him...

JT:This isnt right,Dubois had the match won...

HE:He should not have wiped out the referee then should he...

Dubois drops the referee and goes back to Debadguy and grabs him by the head...he pulls him out and shouts "VIVE LA FRANCE"

JT:Here we go...

*Crowd boo

HE:GENIUS....ABSOLUTE GENIUS!

The crowd are going wild as Triple D drops to his knees and low-blows Dubois.He laughs as he lies on the canvass and then slowly rolls from the ring...

JT:He's coming our way....what the heck are you gonna do with that?...we need another referee out here...

Debadguy grabs a steel chair and he walks back to the ring.Dubois is slowly but surely rising to his feet as the crowd shout for him to watch out...

HE:Dubois about to get his brains scrambled...

CRACK!...The crowd wince as the chair slams into Dubois' head and drops him to the mat.Triple D throws it aside and bends down to make the cover...

JT:That will do it...

The referee is slowly crawling across the ring as Triple D smirks...........

................3!

HE:He got him!

JT:HE KICKED OUT!

The crowd are on their feet applauding as Triple D yanks at his hair and looks incensed.He stands up and screams with fury before looking at the groggy referee...

HE:That was a slow count,Triple D won the damn match...

JT:He was cheating,he got what he deserved...

The referee is still down,recovering, as Triple D spits in disgust and grabs the chair once more.The crowd boo as he raps his knuckles on it and screams for Dubois to get up...

HE:This one will finish it.....here we go...

Dubois ducks under the chair shot and hits the opposite ropes before coming back into a colossal spear.The crowd are on their feet as Dubois staggers to his feet and looks at his grounded foe and then to the steel chair...

JT:Don't do it Dubois...the referee is almost recovered....

HE:He doesnt have the grapefruits anyway....what are you doing?

JT:CULTURE SHOCK....ON THE CHAIR!

The crowd scream in approval as Dubois flips Triple D into the air and nails the Dominator across the steel.He nods his head and then drops to his knees and covers....

JT:We need a count.....

HE:Oh no....

CROWD:TWO!

HE:Kick out Duke....

CROWD:THREE!

shoulder up!

JT:What on earth?

HE:YES GO ON MY SON!

The crowd all gasp in shock as Duke Dylan Debadguy kicks out on the cusp of a three count.Dubois seems completely speechless as he looks at the referee and around the arena with disbelieving eyes.He staggers on his knees to the referee but is waved away as the official reaches his feet,unsteadily, Dubois scrambles up....

JT:Dubois cannot believe it...to be honest,I cannot believe it...how the heck did Triple D kick out of that?

HE:Because he is the best Jeff,plain and simple..

JT:What does Jerome Dubois have to do...not that Jerome....not that!

The crowd roar as Dubois grabs the steel chair and raises it into the air.The referee jumps in front of him and tells him he will be disqualified but Dubois pushes him aside and draws the chair back...

HE:He's gonna get disqualified....

The referee grabs the chair and pulls it from Dubois' clutches.Dubois spins around and lambasts the referee,trying to get the chair back,but the ref waves him away...

JT:Dubois knows he would have been dq'ed there....he needs to concentrate on this match....

HE:DEBAD INTENTIONS!

....3!

HE:Haha out of nowhere...

JT:DUBOIS KICKED OUT!

HE:WHAT?

JT:This is sensational....what a mesmerising matchup we are watching folks between two of the bitterest rivals...

The crowd are leaping up and down and a "Dubois" chant rises up as he kicks out of the snapback neckbreaker.Triple D looks on the verge of a seizure as he crawls on his knees to the referee and grabs the front of his shirt,he begs for the three count but the referee just shows him two...

HE:I do not know anyone that has ever kicked out of that move....Jerome Dubois does not want to quit...

JT:Neither of these men do,their pride and everything is on the line...

Triple D grabs the ropes and hauls himself up.He staggers slightly as he comes forward and he grabs the head of Dubois and yanks him up...

JT:SMALL PACKAGE!

.......kickout!

HE:Whoah...

JT:I thought he had him!

Triple D scrambles back up and he back elbows Dubois in the face and then standing dropkicks him into the turnbuckle.Dubois staggers out and Triple D kicks him in the stomach and connects with a vertical suplex...

HE:He likes these in threes....

JT:The trivector that he calls D TO THE 3!

HE:Got it!

Triple D nails three straight vertical suplexes and hooks the leg............1................2.........Dubois gets a foot to the ropes and the crowd cheer.

JT:Both of these men have exerted energy on a whole new level here tonight,that is what Night of Glory means to each and every 6CW superstar...and that is how intense this feud really is...

Triple D kneels,with his hands on his hips,and shakes his head.He goes to the corner and climbs up the ropes as Dubois tries to get up...

HE:Always a risk from up here but Triple D knows what he is doing....

JT:DOES HE!

Triple D launches into a missle dropkick but Dubois moves at the last moment as Debadguy crashes into the mat.He staggers back up but Dubois is waiting for him and spins him into a bigtime powerslam...

JT:Could be the tide turner...setting it up...

Dubois slaps his knee and dances from one foot to the other as he waits for Triple D to get up....

JT:I think we all know what comes next...

HE:Yep...

*Crowd boo

JT:What the heck is he doing here?

The crowd descend into boos as Gerard Dubois walks out onto the stage.He smiles at the reception as he makes his way down the ramp,Jerome spots him and stops dead before turning to his father and beginning to shout...

HE:I think that is the last person that Dubois wanted to see out here...

JT:I think your right...

Gerard holds his hands out in mock innocence as he reaches the base of the ring and Jerome shakes his head and turns back around...

JT:How the heck is Jerome Dubois supposed to concentrate now...wait a minute,AU REVOIR!

Dubois spins Triple D into the sideslam but Debadguy slips out of the back and pushes him into the corner,he runs in for a bodysplash but Dubois counters with a flapjack as Triple D's head collides with the top turnbuckle...Dubois walks back to the centre of the ring and stalks his opponent...

HE:No,the masterplan is falling apart...

Dubois flies into the giant spear as Gerard covers his eyes in distress...

JT:What is going on here?

Dubois staggers back into the centre and drops to his knees in agony as the crowd are baffled.Triple D has dodged the spear and he laughs as he looks back towards the corner...

JT:That no good,cheating son of a ...

HE:Haha that is brilliant...

JT:He removed the damn padding from the turnbuckle,Dubois could have serious concussion....

Triple D laughs as he sees blood oozing from underneath Dubois' mask and he stalks him as the French athlete tries to get up...

JT:Dubois is in a bad way here...

HE:Oh here we go baby....DEBAD INTENTIONS!

Dubois grabs the ropes at the last minute and the bottom drops out of the move as Triple D slams into the mat.Dubois staggers valiantly and he waits for Triple D to get up...

JT:This match has been back and forth,back and forth...incredible match.....AU RE-GET HIM OUT OF HERE REFEREE!

Gerard Dubois jumps onto the ring apron and Jerome pushes Triple D aside and walks over to his father.He begins to trash talk him and the cocky smile disappears from Gerard's face...

JT:RIGHT HAND....RIGHT HAND...RIGHT HAND!

HE:THATS YOUR FATHER!

JT:I dont think he is buying that crap any longer....what the hell has Triple D got on his hand...

HE:BOOM....D TO THE 5!

JT:I dont believe this...

1....................2.......................3!

HE:OH HELL YES....COULD THIS GET ANY BETTER!

The crowd are throwing furious boos and insults as "Sabotage" screams out and Triple D is declared the winner.He rolls from the ring and quickly grabs Gerard Dubois,and they stagger into the aisleway.The referee is checking on Jerome Dubois as the instant replays show the end of the match...

JT:Look right there....as Gerard Dubois jumps on the apron,he slips brass knucks across the ring to Triple D,you can see it clear as day...

HE:I see nothing...

JT:Then you need to get yourself to specasavers son because that is daylight robbery if ever I saw it...

HE:The right man won,it was a tremendous match...one of the best I have seen in a long time but Duke deserved it!

JT:Did he,did he really?...because I count three instances when Jerome Dubois had this match won and was screwed over....this a down right travesty and I hope he gets revenge on each and every one of them...

HE:Yeah yeah....

Jerome Dubois is beginning to come around as Triple D and Gerard Dubois reach the top of the ramp.Gerard is still holding his face but both men smile down at Jerome and laugh as the Frenchmen looks furious and tries to stand up...

JT:I do not think we have seen the last of this one,not by a country mile....

HE:If Jerome Dubois has any sense then he will leave it now,he got his ass handed to him.leave at that.

JT:Not as long as Triple D and Gerard Dubois are in this company will Jerome let this go,mark my words!

HE:Whatever,the right guy won,...end of conversation!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:06 pm

*For the final time the action is in the backstage area.The screen shows Daniel Reilly and Oliver Keane getting ready as the crowd boo.

JT:Guys for my money this has been the greatest wrestling show of all time and we are not done yet,oh no.In just a few seconds we have our main event,that man right there Daniel Reilly will defend his 6CW World Title against three other men,it will a fatal four way elimination match for the richest prize in the game.

HE:And the champ looks ready for a fight...Reilly is accustomed to overcoming the odds and tonight he has the biggest odds to overcome that he has ever faced...

*The crowd cheer as the screen splits and shows GazzyD warming up.He waves at the camera and then jumps up and heads for the door,Perfect Jack is shown next and he shoulders his towel and raps his knuckles against the lockers as he heads.Finally,Lex Hart,who gets booed,admires himself in the mirror and motions a belt around his waits.The scene ends with Daniel Reilly picking up the 6CW Title and kissing it before heading out.

JT:Folks this is going to be one for the ages....four men,one championship....who will be victorious?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:09 pm

*A video package begins to play

JT:Guys I do not know any title in the world that means more than the 6CW Championship....

HE:Some of the greatest superstars in 6CW history have held that illustrious belt

(The 6CW Title is shown in a glass cabinet and then clips of Ryan Rose,Diesel,Jerome Dubois,Median,Dicey Reilly are shown with the championship in their arms,most with blood on their faces as "My Way" by Limp Bizkit" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ9xhsVV42I plays in the background.

"The beginning"
"December 28th 2010"

(Gazzy is barely moving but is holding on to the bottom rope with his right arm. Cobra continues to viciously kick Gazzy hoping that it will break his spirit. Gazzy uses his left arm effectively though as he is able to grab Cobra right leg and sweep him off his feet. Both men continue to fight on the apron but are eventually able to get back up to their feet. Cobra hits a super kick to Gazzy face and Gazzy stumbles backwards against the steel post.

JT: He must be operating on instinct here!

HE: What a match!

MB: Here is your winner...

.AND THE NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER AND THE MAIN EVENT AT NIGHT OF GLORY III!!!!!

.GAAAZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYY DDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

CROWD: THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!! 10x

Gazzy falls back into the ring as two referee rush in to check on him replays shows Cobra running and goes for a running high knee shot but Gazzy ducks at the last minute. Cobra goes flying knee first into the steel post and falls to the hard mat.

Gazzy is aided by the ref back up to his feet and seems to be in a state of shock. Gazzy has his arm raised as a huge white and golden pyro goes off above. Gazzy limps over to the turnbuckle and raises his arms in the air in celebration and points to the Night of Glory III sign.

JT: OOOOHHHH MY!!!!! What a match! What a main event! What a chance! What a superstar!!! I am just speechless!!)

(The video then shows a staredown between GazzyD and Reilly,Reilly holding the 6CW Championship in the air)

JT:These guys are gonna clash at Night of Glory....the fans are torn but there can only be one winner...

(It shows GazzyD and Reilly getting in each others way and then both hitting their finishers on one another as tension reaches fever pitch)

"The Game-Changer"
"February 22nd 2011"

JT: Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen it has been a thrilling show this evening but it is now time for the moment we have all been waiting for and that is to find out who will be the number one contender for the 6CW World Title at Last Stand!

(It shows Lex Hart and Perfect Jack fighting with one another and going tooth and nail as "Find the Real" creeps in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPNxDLSh7WI .)

JT: PERFECT PLEX!!!! 1.....2.....3!

Crowd: 4...5.....6....7.!

JT: Jack has the match won what the hell!

HE: hahaha Yes! The referee is out cold! Got thinking Lex!

Jack is seen standing up looking bemused wondering what happened. Jack tries to shake the referee as the crowd begin to cheer, as Lex groggily gets back to his feet.

JT: WAIT A MINUTE WHAT THE HELL!!!! RKO!!!!! RKO!!!! RKO!!!!

HE: Here comes another referee!!!

1......2......3!

MB: Here is your winner!

AND THE NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE AT LAST STAND!!!!! LEX HART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Crowd begin to boo and shout out profanity as Lex has his arm raised as the winner, though he quickly leaves the ring.

Replay shows Daniel Reilly come running down the ramp while the ref is down. As Jack turns around to face Reilly, Daniel Reilly extended his hand out of respect for Jack. As both men shaked hands, Reilly pulled Jack towards him and hit an RKO out of nowhere and as Lex went for the cover another ref came running down to count the pin.

Crowd chant; You Screwed Jack!

JT: My god! What the hell has happened! We knew this rivalry between Jack and Reilly had been built on pure hatred for one another but you always felt they had that mutual respect.

HE: Well say what you want Jeff, Lex is the new number one contender!

(A voiceover comes over the action)

VO:The lines between alliances,rivalries and respect has become blurred....but who is the real number one contender?...and why has the champion turned his back on those that have held his back for so long?

"The Revelation"
"28th February 2011"

DR: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN MY NEW AGENT!!!!!!! OLIVER KEANE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crowd chants: Keane Sucks!!!!

OK: That’s right! I am back! hahahaha! You thought you had seen the last of me with Dubois and the Elitist, but when Daniel Reilly phoned me up when i was in the hospital, i knew i had to take the opportunity! That’s why Oliver Keane is the now the proud owner of KTA! Keane’s Talent Agency! And of my number one client and of course the most important is none other than the 6CW World Champion Daniel Reilly! And well Ladies and Gentlemen you better get use to this site because just like the 6CW World Heavweight Championship, we ain’t going anywhere! Because Keane and Reilly are here and here to stay! We will establish ourselves once and for all as the two greatest talent to have ever graced 6CW! But not only that! We will also ensure that Perfect Jack will never..........eeeeeeevvvvvvveeeeeeeerrrrrrrr! Become 6CW World Heavyweight champion........again!

“Broken Dreams” Hits as the Keane drops the mic as both men raise their arms in the air as the arena erupts into boo’s.

HE: Well Jeff you all wanted the questions answered! You got them! Daniel Reilly has hired Oliver Keane as his agent and there plan is to keep Jack in Daniel Reilly Shadow and to ensure he never becomes 6CW World Heavyweight Champion Again!

(Later in the evening it shows them involved in a tag team tables match as all hell breaks loose)

Announcer:Ladies and Gentlemen.....here is your winner.......Daniel Reeeiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

"Big Things Poppin" plays out and there is a mixed reaction as Reilly is announced the winner.He holds his back in pain and tries to stand up as the referee raises his arm in victory...

HE:That was astonishing....like him or not,the champ showed why tonight.Turning that jackhammer into the RKO was breath-taking!

JT:Yeah hats off to Reilly....the guys actions are indefensable but he is some athlete and that ending was phenomenal.....TURN AROUND!

The crowd cheer as Reilly turns around and Perfect Jack is back and slams the 6CW Title into Reilly's face.He stands over Reilly and trash talks him before grabbing Reilly's legs and twisting them...

HE:This isnt right...he was eliminated ages ago...he has no business out here....

JT:FIGURE FOUR!

The crowd are going wild as Jack locks in the figure four leglock on Reilly in the centre of the ring.Reilly is tapping out as Jack screams with fury and adds more and more pressure...

HE:This is assault....he is gonna break the champion's legs!

JT:Its payback Henry...and everyone knows payback is a bitch!

???:STOP!.....STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!....JACK IF YOU DONT BREAK THAT SUBMISSION YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR SIX MONTHS!

HE:Its the right call....

JT:What the hell is Liederman doing out here?

John Liederman is on the ramp,he is very red in the face and looks furious as he looks down at the wreckage in the ring.Medics are trying to lead GazzyD up the ramp,whilst another team is tending to Lex Hart.Jack looks at Liederman and then rolls out of the submission as Reilly cradles his 6CW Title and rocks in pain.

Liederman:Ive had just about enough of this crap that I can take.I am the leader of this company goddamit and I deserve alot of frickin respect!

HE:Hear,hear!

JT:What is his deal?

Liederman:Now I made it clear to the referees here tonight that I wont tolerate all of these attcks any longer.All the ambushes,the blindsides,the sneak attacks and the brutal maulings.I have had about enough of it.If its hardcore action you want then you either get your ass in the Extreme divsion or you call up CZW because I heard they need recruits.

Crowd: 6C dub! x5

Liederman:Its bad enough that I have to deal with a deranged psycho like Napalm,but at least he's has got his coming to him.But now I have four of my best superstars tearing chunks out of one another....every time I switch on a goddamn monitor I see one of you beating the living hell out of someone else....but it stops...and it stops RIGHT NOW!

HE:Liederman is laying down the law....

Liederman:I am out here with a few announcements...first of all...last week Lex Hart defeated Perfect Jack to become the new number one contender to the 6CW Title....but due to Daniel Reilly's interference...that results is NULL AND VOID!

(Crowd cheer)

JT:Now that is a right decision....

Liederman:I havent decided what we are going to do about the title just yet...but that doesnt really matter because I have a better idea for this sunday at Last Stand....you four guys may be only interested in being 6CW Champion....and you may be willing to go to any lengths to make that dream come true...but I am the boss and what I say goes around here!

Crowd:Strip the belt....strip the belt...strip the belt!

Liederman:I am not going to do that...I might not agree with Daniel Reilly's tactics but he earnt that belt and if and when he loses it,it will happen because someone new earnt it.But seeing as though you four guys have an obsession with beating the crap out of one another....trying to put each other out of action....all in the name of the 6CW Title....this sunday at Last Stand it is going to be.....LEX HART!

(Crowd boo)

Liederman:AND PERFECT JACK!

(Crowd give a big cheer)

JT:Crowd are right back in the corner of Perfect Jack!

Liederman:against GAZZYD

(Crowd pop)

Liederman:And the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion...DANIEL REILLY!

(Crowd mixed reaction but mostly boos)

JT:But those guys hate one another....how are you expecting them to co-exist?

HE:I think that is the point Jeff....they cant co-exist and that makes it all the more interesting...

GazzyD holds onto his team of referees,as does Lex Hart and they stare back at the ring where their gazes are met by Perfect Jack and Daniel Reilly,all four men seem shocked...

Liederman:Oh and I forgot to mention....its a STEEL CAGE MATCH!

(Crowd ultra pop)

Voiceover:So the stage was set...four gladiators prepared to walk into Satan's clutches and lay it all on the line...

"Advantage Jack"
"March 6th 2011"

Gazzy stands with his hands on his hips and looks at Reilly with a surprised look.Reilly continues to motion and then smiles out at Gazzy....

JT:What is he....LOOK OUT!

CRACK!....The crowd boo loud as Gazzy turns around and is planted by a ferocious chairshot from Oliver Keane.Keane smile as he walks around the ring and instructs the referee to open the door....the referee refuses but Keane threatens him with the chair so he opens it,Keane slides the chair inside and the crowd boo...

JT:What the hell is this?....Keane has no business out here....

Lex is wheeled up the ramp on a stretcher as Reilly grins and picks up the chair.He ignores the referee in the ring and then turns his attentions to Jack,who is struggling to get up....

JT:Cmon Jack....move out of the way son....

HE:It is brain scrambling time....

SMACK!....The sound echoes out around the arena as Jack is almost decapitated by the steel chair.Reilly throws the chair aside and covers...

JT:This is unbelievable...

HE:Game over....

JT:Kick out Jack....

("Devour" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ZWeloubAk is now the song as the faces of all four men are shown oozing blood)

HE:Its a race against time now...damn you GazzyD....OH CHRIST!

The crowd cheer as Gazzy slams the steel cage door shut and it collides with Reilly's face.He staggers back into the ring and Jack kicks him in the chest....

JT:PERFECT PLEX....but he isnt done!

HE:What more does he want?

JT:Vengeance!

Jack nails the suplex but quickly rolls around the front and stares around as the crowd cheer and chant his name.Blood streams down his face as he grabs the legs of Reilly...

HE:Why did Gazzy do that?...he has cost his team the match...

JT:He doesnt care...he has his title match,nothing to lose for the hometown hero....FIGURE FOUR!

The crowd cheer as Jack synches in the hold and Reilly screams in pain.He beats his elbows into the mat as blood streams down his face.He howls in pain and tries desperately to reach for the ropes but Jack applies maximum pressure...

HE:This is disgusting....the champion is in real pain...

JT:Oh who cares,he brought this on himself.....Jack is gaining a measure of revenge....the champion is on the brink...he's gonna tap!

HE:Never....

Reilly;s face turns purple with pain and then he reluctantly looks around and then into the eyes of Jack before he taps furiously onto the mat and the referee calls for the bell.The crowd in the MEN Arena erupt into cheers as GazzyD nods his head and walks up the ramp.The referee raises Jack's arm in victory as he looks down at the broken body of Daniel Reilly...

Announcer:Ladies and Gentlemen....here are you winners......Lex Hart.....and....Perfect Jaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!

JT:I would bet Lex Hart doesnt feel like a winner right now!

Jack brushes back sweat and blood from his head as he stares at the unconscious forms of Daniel Reilly and Oliver Keane.The cage rises over his head and he look around at the sell-out crowd and then up the ramp towards GazzyD.Both men share a respectful staredown and then Gazzy walks through the curtain to the back as Jack goes to the ropes and poses for the fans.

JT:What a match...what a frickin main event,but most importantly what an amazing pay per view.One of the best I have ever had the pleasure of being involved in....filled with quality from start to the very finish...applause to each and every superstar involved tonight because they have put 6CW firmly on the map.

Voiceover:But now the picture is crowded...four men all with the same goal,all with an eye on being the best....but there is only a position for one to stand tall..

"The Decision"
"March 15th 2011"

Lex Hart;Everyone knows I should be the number one contender...I won the fricking match last month....that belt belongs around my perfect waist...

Perfect Jack:I made Reilly tap out and I was screwed over against Lex....if anyone deserves a shot then its me...

GazzyD:I won the Seasons Beatings Bash....I am the righful number one contender...I have beaten Daniel Reilly on several occassions....I am the only person that should be going to Night of Glory....and I will walk away as the new 6CW Champion!

(All three men square up and are shoving one another as Liederman comes out)

L: STOP IT!!!!!!, I’m warning the four of you now….STOP IT, I have had it up to here with all of you, for the last few months you have been tearing each other apart every chance you get, I thought after I locked you all in a cage at Last Stand that that would be the end of it but NO….look at yourselves, your like a pack of wild dogs fighting over a rotting carcass but it ends NOW!!!!!!

Henry: WOW, the big boss is peed, keep you head down JT you know how he likes to pick on the runts hahaha

JL: I have been thinking long and hard about what to do with you lot but know you have made my mind up for me…so at the biggest night of the 6CW year….the Night of Glory Main Event will be…the Champion Daniel Reilly

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO

JL: The No 1 contender….GazzyD

Crowd: GAZZY X5

JL: The other No1 contender….Lex Hart

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO

JL: and the Perfect one….Perfect Jack

Crowd: JACK X5

JL: Will all fight it out for the 6…C…W…Heavyweight Title in a Elimination Match

JT: What an announcement, we have our Main Event for NoG and what a Main Event it will be

JL: Now…get the hell out of my arena

Liederman drops his mic and walks backstage as the four men stare each other down as the credits begin to roll

(A highlight montage of all four men brawling is shown,Each and everyone of them hitting their finishers on one another and Daniel Reilly clinging to his 6CW Title belt)

JT:These four men have waged war for almost four months and they are days away from potentially realising a dream....four men,one title...Night of Glory is in line for the biggest main event of all time....my god!

("In time" by Mark Collie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Los0g9Et7Ow plays as all four men are shown standing in opposite corners of the ring.The action comes from the battle royal on Escalation and shows all men throwing their best attacks on one another)

JT:PERFECT PLEX!

HE:...OH MY GOD CANDIAN DESTROYER!

JT:RKO FROM NOWHERE MY GOD!

HE:GAZZYD is the goddamn the Human Highlight Reel.....DEEP IMPACT!

(The clips show Daniel Reilly throw GazzyD from the ring and on top of Perfect Jack and Lex Hart.It shows Reilly holding his 6CW Title in the air as the other three men stare him down from outside the ring)

JT:These four men will go all out in a match that will be remembered forever....my god this is going to be the most intense,action-packed 6CW Championship match of all time....for the love of god how can these men be stopped?

HE:Its all about who is the best.....who will be the 6CW Champion?

(The song reaches its climax with a split screen of all four men and then a shot of Daniel Reilly with the championship before the screen fades out and writing appears)

"The End"
"April 10th 2011"

???

Main Event
6CW World Title
Fatal Fourway Elimination
Daniel Reilly © vs GazzyD vs Perfect Jack vs Lex Hart

JT: Well Ladies and Gentlemen it is time for the moment we have all been waiting for. What a long way we have come after a year the 6CW world has changed. Throughout the last year 4 men out shined the rest and cemented their place in history to main event the biggest PPV of them all.

HE: For once Jeff I agree. What a year Jack, Reilly, Lex and Gazzy had. While the focus has been on the relationship between Jack and Reilly, Gazzy and Lex have both seized the moment in order to grab the main event level of 6CW by the throat.

JT: Indeed Henry, whether it was Gazzy making history by winning the Season Beating’s Bash, or whether it is Lex by making a huge return to 6CW by capturing the Extreme Title and making a huge move by turning Geoff life into a living hell. While these 4 men may be completely different from another they all deserve to be in the main event here tonight, and all I can say is thank god i am none of them because this is going to be one of the most grueling matches we have ever seen.

HE: Epic would be the world Jeff. We have 4 of the biggest stars in the world today squaring off here and each man is going to do everything he can to get that 6CW Title and have the arm raised above the rest.

JT: Well Ladies and Gentlemen this is the moment the whple 6CW Universe has been waiting for! Night of Glory III Main Event Jack vs Reilly vs Gazzy vs Lex! 6CW World Title on the line who will come out victorious?

“I am Perfection” hits as out come Perfect Jack to a thunderous ovation from the crowd. Jack is seen wearing a blue robe with white feathers going around (Like Ric Flair Robes) with Perfection written on the back in white. Jack is seen making his way towards the ring and stops half way. Jack falls down to his knee does the cross symbol and raises hir arms in the air as a golden pyro shoot off behind him. Jack jumps back to his feet and continues to makes his way towards the ring. Jack walks up the steel steps and enters the ring. Jack removes his robe and hands to a member of staff as he begins to stretch while waiting for his opponents.

“Burn in my light” Hits as the arena goes pitch back when suddenly pink spotlight light up the top of the ramp where Lex is seen wearing a leather jacket, Gucci sunglasses, and his pink spandex. Lex makes his way towards the ring to a heated reception from the crowd. Lex climbs on the apron and enters the ring. Lex then makes his way over to the turnbuckle and climbs up it. Lex removes his jackets and then jumps off the turnbuckles and stares right into Jack eyes.

“Airplane” Hits as the arena burst into cheers as smoke begins to spray out on to the entrance way to the ramp. Suddenly Gazzy comes running out with a Manchester United Jersey and runs from side to side of the ramp telling the fans to get to their feet. Gazzy then points to the ring and comes running down and slides into the ring. Gazzy then removes his jersey and chucks into the crowd to their delight. Gazzy begins to smile as he stares into his opponents eyes.

“Broken Dreams” as the mood around the arena quickly changes and erupts into boos as the arena is covered with a red glow from the lights. Daniel Reilly is seen emerging at the top of the ramp with a the 6CW World Title on his shoulders. Reilly smiles as he stares across the arena and raises his title in the air as a white pyro goes off behind. Reilly begins to slowly make his way down the ramp as profanity can heard being shouted out. Reilly slithers into the ring where his 3 opponents are waiting. Reilly hands the title over to the referee as the ref raises the title in the air.

JT: And that what it is all about here tonight Henry! the 6CW World Title!

HE: Your dam right it is! And to top things off we have the 4 best athletes in 6CW today competing for it! The question is who has the most desire to sieze the moment and remain undefeated at Night of Glory!

The ref rings the bell to get the match underway. All 4 men stare into each others eyes when suddenly Reilly jumps out of the ring as the arena erupts into boo’s. Gazzy and Jack smile and shake hands as they both stare at Lex. Lex begins to panic and tries to escape from the ring but Jack grasp hold of Lex pink spandex and drags him back into the ring. Jack then delivers an irish whip. As Lex comes off the ropes Jack drops down, Lex leaps over Jack and is met by a beautiful drop kick from Gazzy. Lex gets back up and charges towards Gazzy with a clothesline but Gazzy ducks under and hits a neckbreaker. Jack then runs the ropes and hits an elbow drop to the chest. Lex gets back up and stumbles against the ropes. Jack then comes charging in with a clothesline and sends Lex flying to the outside of the ring!

JT: Look our champ! Running away from the confrontation!

HE: Running? I say he is smart he is letting all 3 men beat the hell out of each other and he will pick up the pieces.

Jack then exits the ring and goes after Reilly. Both men run around in the ring until Reilly comes across Lex. Reilly decides to help Lex up and form a partnership when suddenly Gazzy is seen leaping over the top rope and hits a crossbody taking both men out. Gazzy then hits a kip up to his feet as the fans cheer.

Crowd; Gazzy!

Gazzy then picks Lex up and throws him against the barricade, and then hits a thunderous super kick sending Lex flying over the barricade. As Lex stumbles back up to his feet, Gazzy is seen running along the barricade and then leaps off it to hits a west coast pop sending Lex flying across the concrete floor! Meanwhile Jack picks Reilly up and rolls him back into the ring and follows behind only to be met by a series vicious kick to the head. Reilly picks Jack up and delivers an irish whip. As Jack comes off the ropes Reilly locks in a sleeperhold but Jack is quick to get out of it with some shoulder shots to the gut. Jack then delivers and snapmare, runs the ropes and hits a low drop kick to the face. Jack hooks the leg.

1....kick out

On the outside of the ring Gazzy is seen hitting a some nasty kicks to the side of the ribs as Lex tries to run away up the steps. Gazzy goes for a right hook but Lex hits a thumb to eye. As Gazzy recovers he spots Lex slightly higher and comes charging towards him but Lex counters and raises Gazzy in the and drops him rib first on to the hand rail.

Crowd: Holyshit!

Lex then drags Gazzy off the hand rail hits a kick to the gut and throws Gazzy down the flight of stairs! Gazzy bounces off each step all the way down.

JT: My God!!!! That must be over 36 steps!!!!

HE: Glad i am just a commentator! haha

Reilly and Jack pause to see Gazzy flying down the set of stairs. Then both men begin to exchange blows as the crowd shout Boo and Yeah at each shot. Reilly hits a strong european uppercut and Jack responds with a chop. Reilly goes for a thumb to the eye but Jack see’s it coming and hits a Jawbreaker. Reilly stumbles away and as he turns around Jack hits a kick to the gut and hits a gutbuster. and hooks the leg again.

1.....2...kick out!

Lex is seen making his way towards Gazzy and picking him up again. Lex then throws Gazzy over the barricade as Lex follows behind. Lex picks Gazzy up and smashes his head against the apron and then drivers him spine first into the barricade. Lex begins to laugh and grabs a bottle of water from a fan and begins to drink out of it only to spray it in Gazzy’s face! Lex then goes for an irish whip towards the steel steps but Gazzy counters and delivers one of his own. Just before Lex stops himself from crashing into the steel steps and as he turns around Gazzy is seen charging towards Lex but Lex hits a drop toe hold as Gazzy land head first into the steel steps. The camera then zooms in on Gazzy who is seen being busted open pretty badly.

Crowd: Oooooooo

JT: Gazzy looks in a bad way right now!

HE: On a seperate note Jeff, i cannot help but be amazed by the difference in styles between all these men, you have a highflyer, technical genius, a predator, and a submission specialist.

Jack is seen delivering some chops across Reilly chest in the corner and then delivers an irish whip to the opposite corner. Jack comes charging in with a sting like splash but Reilly moves out of the way and runs the ropes. As Jack stumbles around Reilly hits a flying forearm shot. Reilly picks Jack and smack his head on the turnbuckle and then begins to unleash some vicious stomps until Jack is in a seated position in the corner. Reilly then moves away and comes charging back in with a running boot to the face. Reilly picks Jack up and but Jack hits a chop across the chest. Both men then hit the ropes and crash into each as they both hit a clothesline. Meanwhile Lex is seen rolling Gazzy back into the ring and goes for the pin.

1...2..thre..shoulder.

Lex can;t believe it and picks Gazzy up. Lex chucks Gazzy into the corner. Lex then backs away and comes charging in.

JT: WHAT AN RKO!!!!!!

HE: Out of Nowhere!!!!!

1.....2......3!

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen Lex Hart has been Eliminated!

HE: And that is a reminder ladies and gentlemen who just how dangerous Daniel Reilly can be!!!!!

The fans are on their feet clapping, out of respect for Reilly.

Gazzy is collapsing into a seated position in the corner and Reilly comes charging in with a boot to the head. As he turns around Jack grasp hold of Reilly and hits a Belly to belly supex sending Reilly flying across the ring. As Reilly gets back up Jack hits a chop across the chest and delivers an irish whip. As Reilly comes off the Jack goes for a big back body drop but Reilly counters with kick across the head. Reilly comes charging in with a vicious clothesline taking Jack down. Reilly then gets on top of Jack and unleashes a series of punches to the head to boo’s from the crowd. Reilly then picks Jack up and hits a snap suplex. Reilly goes for the cover.

1...2...shoulder up.

Reilly spots Gazzy pulling himself up using the ropes and makes his way towards. Reilly begins to laugh as Gazzy is seen barely able to stand. Suddenly Gazzy comes charging out with explosive forearm shots as the crowd begins to cheer and get behind Gazzy but Reilly cuts the momentum with a knee thrust to the gut and then plant Gazzy head first with a DDT. Jack is seen back up to his and comes charging towards Reilly and clobbers Reilly back. Reilly stumbles against the ropes as Jack then delivers a series of chops and then delivers an irish whip. As Reilly comes off the ropes Jack goes for a big boot but Reilly slides unders and grasp hold of Jack left leg and locks in an ankle lock, but Jack rolls through to break the hold. Jack gets back up to his feet as Reilly charges towards him. Jack counters though and hits a drop toe hold and he locks him ankle lock of his own on Reilly as the fans begins to cheer.

HE: What the hell! What disrespect! He is using the champs own move against him!

JT: Well Henry these two men know each other inside out better than anyone. We were bound to see them locking in a different move to catch the opponent off guard!

Jack is seen shouting at Reilly as he tells him to tap out but Reilly fights the pain. Reilly begins to try and crawl towards the ropes as Jack applies more pressure. Just as Reilly is about to grab hold of the ropes Jack drags Reilly back into the center of the ring and wraps his legs around Reilly as he intensifies the pressure on the right ankle. Reilly is seen screaming in pain when suddenly Oliver Keane is seen rushing down the ramp to a chorus of boo’s. Keane jumps on the apron and begins shouting at the referee. Reilly is seen taping out as the ref is busy dealing with Keane. Jack breaks the hold and drags Keane into the ring. Jack hits a hard chop across the chest as Keane falls to the mat. Jack then raises Keane leg in the air and smashes it against the mat and then locks in a figure four leg locks as the crowd begins to cheer.

Crowd: Jack!

Keane is seen squirming and repeatedly tapping out. Reilly makes his way to help his agent out but Gazzy is seen hitting the ropes and hitting a spinning heel kick on Reilly. Reilly gets back and Gazzy is seen running the ropes again. Reilly goes for clothesline but Gazzy jumps on the second rope and rebounds off it as he goes for a springboard but Reilly catches Gazzy and hits a fall away slam sending Gazzy flying across the ring as Keane is seen screaming in pain as Jack keeps the hold locked. Suddenly Reilly comes charging in with a low drop kick to the head causing Jack to break the hold. Both men get back up to a vertical basis both men begin to exchange blows, but Jack hits a knee thrust to the gut and hits another stinging chop across Reilly already pink chest, causing Reilly to stumble against the ropes. Jack then comes charging in with a clothesline but Reilly counters and hits a big back body drop sending Jack flying and falling 16ft high in the air on to the hard mat on the outside of the ring.

Crowd: Oooooo! HolyShit!!!

JT: OOOOOOHHHHH MMMMMYYYY!!!! Don’t try this at home kids!

HE: My god Jack is barely moving and you can’t blame him!

Jack is seen laying motionless as Reilly is seen with a sadistic smile of his face staring at Jack carcass. Gazzy is seen pulling himself up again using the ropes as Reilly makes his way over to Gazzy. Reilly then drags Gazzy towards him and signals for the RKO. Reilly goes for an RKO but Gazzy shoves Reilly away. As Reilly comes off the Gazzy goes for a leap frop but Reilly counters and hits an atomic drop. Reilly then runs the ropes again and goes for a flying forearm shot but Gazzy ducks out of the way. As Reilly gets up Gazzy unleashes several legs shots to the ribs. Reilly pushes Gazzy away but Gazzy jumps on to the second rope and hits a chop kick to the head. Reilly gets back and hits a thumb to the eye and chucks Gazzy to the outside of the ring but Gazzy lands on the apron. Reilly tries to drag Gazzy back into the ring but Gazzy hits a shoulder thrust into the gut as Reilly stumbles to the center of the ring. As Reilly turns around Gazzy leaps on to the top rope and goes for a flying clothesline.

JT: RKO IN MID AIR!!!!!

1.....2........3!

HE: Yes! Yes! Yes! He got it! Gazzy is eliminated!

JT: Well say what you want about him Gazzy has put on one hell of a performance here tonight.

HE: Hahaha maybe next time!

Reilly is seen celebrating in the ring but the ref spots Gazzy foot underneath the rope and reverses his decision. The Ref and Reilly begin to argue as Reilly makes his way over to Gazzy and picks him. Gazzy is barely able to stand as Reilly goes for the RKO but Gazzy slips away and rolls Reilly up from behind and grasp hold of the tights.

1.....2.......3!!

JT: He got it!!! Gazzy has pinned the champ!

HE: What the hell Reilly has been screwed over here!!!!!

The arena erupts into cheers as Reilly is seen in the ring completely shocked while Gazzy is seen wiping the blood off his face on the mat. Reilly smacks the mat and begins to swear at the ref. Reilly gets back up and seem’s possessed. Reilly begins repeatedly unleash vicious stomp to the busted head of Gazzy. Reilly picks Gazzy up and chucks him in the corner and begins to unleash some nasty punches. Reilly then props Gazzy up to the top rope and does the signals for an RKO. Reilly graps hold of Gazzy head.

JT: RKO from the top of the rope.

HE: Gazzy is laying motionless but he deserves everything he gets.

Reilly gets back up to his feet as the 20,438 fans in the arena erupts into boo’s. Reilly then makes his way out of the ring but spots Jack still barely moving. The Reilly exits the ring as Keane is seen barking out instructions. Reilly drags Jacks back up and hits another RKO on to the hard mat as the ref calls for security to come down and escort Reilly out of the arena. Reilly is seen seething as Jack and Gazzy are laying motionless. As the arena continue to boo Reilly as he has now been removed from the arena.

JT: Well Henry like or not we are going to have a new champion here tonight but will it Perfect Jack or GazzyD!

HE: Well if you ask me Jeff, neither men are fit to continue i mean they are barely moving!

JT: Well as they say the show must go on! And these two men have the biggest heart in the company and will give it there all in order to get what they believe they deserve!

Gazzy and Jack are laying motionless as the arena is split in to “Let’s go Gazzy” and “Let’s Go Jack” chants. Gazzy is the first man to respond from the encouragements from the fans and begins to grasp hold of the rope with several fingers as he pulls himself back up with whatever energy he has left. Gazzy makes his way back up to a vertical basis and makes his way over towards Jack. Gazzy exits the ring and begins to shout at Jack to “Get up, fight me!” but Jack still lays motionless. Gazzy is seen breathing heavily and wipes the blood away from his face and pulls Jack back up and props him up against the barricade and once again shouts “Come on Jack!”

JT: Look at the respect shown here by Gazzy, refusing to take advantage of the situation and allowing Jack a chance

Jack finally reacts and pushes himself back up and hits a hard chop across the chest as Gazzy responds with a hard kick to the ribs. Both men begin to exchange blows as Jack eventually begins to get the upper hand and then drives Gazzy spine first into the apron. Jack then grabs Gazzy by the head and brings him over to the commentary table and smashes his head against it. Jack tries to smash Gazzy head again but Gazzy hits an elbow shot to the ribs as Jack breaks away. Jack then swings a wild right but Gazzy ducks under and hits a backbreaker into an inverter DDT. Gazzy stumbles back up to a vertical basis and removes the electronics from the commentary table. Gazzy drags Jack back up and rolls him on to the table. Gazzy then climbs the rings post all the way to the top of the turnbuckle as fans cheers him on. Gazzy then slowly rises to a standing position and smack his chest 3 times as the fans chant “6-C-Dub!” Gazzy then leaps off.

HE: FROGSPLASH THROUGH THE TABLE!!!

JT: Hold on a second Henry! Jack rolled out of the way!

Crowd: Oooooooooo

Replay shows Gazzy leaping off the turnbuckle doing for a frogsplash but Jack rolled out of the way at the last minute as Gazzy went right throught the table. Gazzy is motionless as Jack stumbles to his feet. Jack drags Gazzy by the leg and then picks him up and rolls hims back into the ring as he goes for the pin.

1.....2.....3!

Crowd: nooooo!

JT: Gazzy get the shoulder up just before the count of 3!

Jack can’t believe but begins to smile as if he knew Gazzy we continue to fight. Jack drags Gazzy back up and hits a shot to the mid-section as he goes for the Perfect-Plex but Gazzy wriggles out of it and suddenly out of nowhere Gazzy hits a Deep Impact!

JT: Gazzy hooks the leg!

1......2......3!

HE: He got it!

JT: Nooo Jack gets the shoulder up!

HE: The live crowd here can’t believe it!

Both men are seen exhausted sweating and barely able to carry on. Gazzy kips up though and begins to measure Jack as he goes for another Deep Impact. Jack slowly gets back up to his feet, Gazzy spins Jack around as he goes for another Deep Impact but Jack takes Gazzy down and quickly locks in the figure four leg lock as the arena erupts into cheers. Gazzy is seen groveling in pain as Jack increases the pressure.

JT: My god what a counter!!! Will he tap? Will he tap?!

Gazzy is seen desperately trying to crawl to the ropes but Jack drags Gazzy back to the center of the ring and once again locks the figure four back in. Gazzy smacks the mat in pain as his hand is raised in the air as he looks set to tap out. 

HE: It looks like he will Jeff!!!!

Gazzy though fights through the pain and once again begins to crawl towards the ropes. Just as Gazzy is about to get hold of the ropes, Jack breaks the hold and drags Gazzy back up to his feet. Jack hits a shot to the mid-section.

JT: PERFECT PLEX!!!!

1......2.......3!

HE: We have a new champion!!!!!!

JT: No we don’t Henry Gazzy got the shoulder up! And the crowd can’t believe it.

Jack can’t believe it. Jack gets back up and begins to question the referee as Gazzy lays motionless. Jack makes his way over to Jack and drags Gazzy back up to a vertical basis. Jack hits a kick to the mid-section as he goes for another perfect-plex but Gazzy hits elbow shots to the gut as he breaks loose. Gazzy then goes for a Deep Impact but Jack once again takes Gazzy down and tries to lock in the figure four but Gazzy shoves Jack away and kip up as Jack comes off the ropes.....

HE: Kick to the mid-section! Perfect Plex!!!!!

JT: Reversal!!!! DOWN TOWN CONNECTS!!!!

1.......2.......3!!!!!

Ding Ding Ding!!!

MB: Here is your winner and

NEW 6CW WOLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!!! THEEEEEEE HISTORY MAKER!!!!! GGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The arena erupts into cheers as the ref helps Gazzy back up to his feets as “Airplane” Hits. Gazzy can’t believe as tears begins to pour down his bloodied face. The ref hands the title over to Gazzy and as he has his arm raised as the champion confete begins to spray into the air and a Night of Glory III Pyro goes off the in background. Gazzy falls down to his knee’s and grasp hold of the title. Jack eventually gets back up and makes his way over to Gazzy. Jack raises Gazzy arm in the air as Champion and both men embrace each other.

JT: What a sign of respect their shown by Jack he knows better than anyone how hard it is to get to the top.
HE: What a match Jeff! What a match in my life i have never seen such a grueling intense match!

JT: Well Henry 4 men enter this match 1 remained.

HE: Your dam right Jeff, And Gazzy has done something i thought he wouldn’t be able to do.

JT: Yes he did! Tonight it wasn’t GazzyD who turned up but the History Maker! And the History Maker went on to prove his critics wrong, by finally achieving what was deemed impossible and that is climb to the top of the 6CW Mountain and say “I Made It”. Goodnight everybody!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down