The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What prequel would you like to see made?

+9
Mr Bounce
welshy824 (new)
ChequeredJersey
Hulking_up
Galted
jimmyinthewell68
TRUSSMAN66
rIck_dAgless
ONETWOFOREVER
13 posters

Go down

What prequel would you like to see made? Empty What prequel would you like to see made?

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:18 pm

For me it was always the Jules and Vincent story from Pulp Fiction. I loved the chemistry between the two and always wanted to know how they hooked up and came to work for Wallace

Back to top Go down

What prequel would you like to see made? Empty Re: What prequel would you like to see made?

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:26 pm

I would like to see a prequel to...

Rambo - Here we see just why John Rambo is a badass sonofab**ch. Starting with his youth. What were the ingredients that drove this once sweet kid into a pshyco killing machine. Obviously Rambo is a sociopath so we will see his draft into the US army and his deployment to Vietnam

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

What prequel would you like to see made? Empty Re: What prequel would you like to see made?

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:39 pm

back to the future - how did that schoolboy become friends with the old crazy guy?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:40 pm

rick_dagless wrote:back to the future - how did that schoolboy become friends with the old crazy guy?

Lets not go there.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:54 pm

Jaws...........

I'd like to see Two great whites humping eachother...........Making Jaws and then watching him grow up..play with the fishes..Until he swims into Amity.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:54 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:I would like to see a prequel to...

Rambo - Here we see just why John Rambo is a badass sonofab**ch. Starting with his youth. What were the ingredients that drove this once sweet kid into a pshyco killing machine. Obviously Rambo is a sociopath so we will see his draft into the US army and his deployment to Vietnam
that's a good call . that would be a good movie idea . obviously some young sly look alike

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Wed 07 Aug 2013, 4:11 pm

unforgiven . young actors to play clint eastwood and Morgan freemon . William munny kept talking about how much a bad a**e he was , so lets see it

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 07 Aug 2013, 4:58 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Jaws...........

I'd like to see Two great whites humping eachother...........Making Jaws and then watching him grow up..play with the fishes..Until he swims into Amity.....

thumbsup 

Uncanny, my first reaction to the topic was Jaws: The Eggcase

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulking_up Wed 07 Aug 2013, 10:35 pm

I'd like to see a prequel of The Dark Knight that is all about the Joker.

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Wed 07 Aug 2013, 10:48 pm

The Matrix- how Morpheus was rescued from the Matrix and shown the real world
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by welshy824 (new) Wed 07 Aug 2013, 11:05 pm

a prequel to Gladiator, seeing how Maximus rose up through the ranks to become a general

welshy824 (new)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Thu 08 Aug 2013, 10:35 pm

A prequel to Flash Gordon, showing Ming's rise to power and how he dealt with anyone who crossed him.

One to Predator which follows Dutch & his Elite Special Forces Team as they go around the world on rescue missions.

Or what about the Karate Kid? Watching a young Miyagi in his formative years might be interesting.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Fri 09 Aug 2013, 3:33 am

DAVE667 wrote:For me it was always the Jules and Vincent story from Pulp Fiction. I loved the chemistry between the two and always wanted to know how they hooked up and came to work for Wallace

Not a prequel but I heard there was once talk of a film with Vincent and his brother Vic (Mr Blonde from Reservoir Dogs) but you'd think that boat has sailed now, almost twenty years later.
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 09 Aug 2013, 9:11 am

Il Gialloblu wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:For me it was always the Jules and Vincent story from Pulp Fiction. I loved the chemistry between the two and always wanted to know how they hooked up and came to work for Wallace

Not a prequel but I heard there was once talk of a film with Vincent and his brother Vic (Mr Blonde from Reservoir Dogs) but you'd think that boat has sailed now, almost twenty years later.
I seem to remember that as well, IG - more than likely it was just Tarantino doing his usual self-promoting.

Been a good few years since I watched Pulp Fiction but I always got the impression that Jules and Vincent had only really just met because Vincent had been working for Wallace in Europe. Hence, the "Royale with Cheese" chat.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by blackpanther Tue 13 Aug 2013, 4:31 pm

Training Day. Lets see how alonzo Harris became a bad *ss

blackpanther

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Tue 13 Aug 2013, 4:52 pm

Mr Pink - The Formative Years

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Wed 14 Aug 2013, 2:33 pm

What about Casey Ryback when he was actually a Seal Team Leader. We'd actually be able to see him punch out his superior officer for the bad intel that got his team killed.Laugh

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down