The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yorkshire vs Hampshire and Yorkshire in general.

3 posters

Go down

Yorkshire vs Hampshire and Yorkshire in general. Empty Yorkshire vs Hampshire and Yorkshire in general.

Post by yorkshirehero Wed 11 May 2011, 2:38 pm

128 - 5 at present not a brilliant batting performance but who knows what headingly's doing today - we're obviously missing Rudolf but the lads who have played a couple of seasons need to perform more consistantly, people like Lyth, Mcgrath, Gale, Sayers, Brophy, Rashid need to take more responsibility. However I think we'll do well enough this season and continue to build with these players over the coming years. I know everyones raving about bairstow after his 205, I have long felt he's the most talented Yorkshire batsman i've seen. Well done Joe Root for his runs last week and he seems another with promise, are we likely to see Ballance much this season? Cant say i'm impressed with the amount of cricket the lions played this winter could be having an effect on our batsman

Bowling wise we've got loads of strength in depth nice to have the England players back in, Wainwright hasnt had good figures so far this season I hope he finds form again looked a class act 2 seasons ago, Rafiq on loan at Derbyshire and playing well for them. Sidebottoms doing the business for us and is a good signing

As ever i'm positive about this sides future and think in Moxon we have a fantasic coach

yorkshirehero

Back to top Go down

Yorkshire vs Hampshire and Yorkshire in general. Empty Re: Yorkshire vs Hampshire and Yorkshire in general.

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Wed 11 May 2011, 9:23 pm

Although I'm not a Yorks supporter I hope their drive to bring through the young players succeeds. Another mixed day to day - but they finished in quite a good position...

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Yorkshire vs Hampshire and Yorkshire in general. Empty Re: Yorkshire vs Hampshire and Yorkshire in general.

Post by Guest Thu 12 May 2011, 9:59 am

evenly poised at end of day one, good to see bresnan scoring runs.

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Thu 12 May 2011, 2:01 pm

355 ain't too shabby considering the position we found ourselves in early doors. It's a shame Bairstow couldn't have followed up his double ton with another century, but can't complain too much. Up to the bowlers now, 4 of which are internationals (or ex).

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Sat 14 May 2011, 3:54 pm

Big chance for us here. 30+ overs to take the last 5 wickets.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down