The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sorenson on his impact wrestling release

Go down

sorenson on his impact wrestling release Empty sorenson on his impact wrestling release

Post by Mr Video Man Wed 24 Jul 2013, 10:07 am

My name is Jessy Sorensen(Jesse Sorensen) I am a former professional wrestler for Impact Wrestling seen every thursday night on SpikeTV. On Feb.12th 2012 during a live match on pay per view vs Zema Ion I suffered a sever neck injury sustaining a broke C-1 vertebrae & herniated C-5 & C-6. After a long recovery process & being promised by the President of Impact Wrestling Dixie Carter I would always have a job with her company, I recently was released from my current contract & shown that those promises were false. During my time away from the ring I decided to pursue bodybuilding & have been prepping for the Hurricane Bay bodybuilding show in Tampa, FL on Oct.5th,2013 but now due to my recent released I will have to drop out of my show. A friend of mine told me about this site and if anyone would like to help and contribute I would be so grateful and appreciate any donations. Thanks and hopefully I can find something I love just as much as I did Wrestling.

you do feel sorry for him but why would impact wrestling continue to employ someone they aren't using especially at the minute while they have financial problems. anybody else think impact wrestling have been to harsh on jesse or is it just business?
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down