The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day Of Reckoning prediction thread!

5 posters

Go down

Day Of Reckoning prediction thread! Empty Day Of Reckoning prediction thread!

Post by x12x Mon 08 Jul 2013, 9:28 pm

The Card:
First Phase (1 pm starting time)

*Three matches to decide which team will gain the final stipulation pick. Each match will have a stipulation attached to it but will not be revealed until the show begins

Match 1
Robin Reborn vs Ojore

Match 2
Liam Wood/Jason Sparxz/Thunder vs Enforcer/Tyler Roth/Alex Garcia

Match 3
Jimmy Phillips vs Mike Conrad

Second Phase (Start time: 8pm)

Main event
"End of the world"
War Games

(The superstar who gains the final pinfall/submission will be the EWF World Champion)
EWF vs FEAR
Liam Wood/Jimmy Phillips/Thunder/Jason Sparxz/Robin Reborn/??? vs Enforcer/Mike Conrad/Ojore/Alex Garcia/Tyler Roth/Dario Machiavelli

So...how do you guys think D.O.R will go down?
Predict the winners, the shocks and the next EWF World Champion!

Can Viper or Ojore end the night with two titles!? Can Thunder get over the disappointment of having his shot taken away? Will Sparxz become a two time champion? Will Fear take the title and the company? Will Enforcer show that he's the best? Get predicting people!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Day Of Reckoning prediction thread! Empty Re: Day Of Reckoning prediction thread!

Post by Blade Mon 08 Jul 2013, 9:47 pm

Match 1
Robin Reborn vs Ojore

Tough one this as Reborn is on the rampage but so is Ojore and looks like hes not taking any crap from anyone not even Fear so U'm gonna go with him.

Match 2

This too is also gonna be a very close match but I think that sparkz, Wood and Thunder have got this one to make it even on the night so far.

Match 3

Man I really hope its me but think Phillips is gonna get the win even with the interference off fear which is sure to happen.

[b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(83, 100, 130); line-height: 18.1875px; background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242);"]Second Phase (Start time: 8pm)

Main event
"End of the world"
War Games
[/b]
(The superstar who gains the final pinfall/submission will be the EWF World Champion)
EWF vs FEAR
Liam Wood/Jimmy Phillips/Thunder/Jason Sparxz/Robin Reborn/??? vs Enforcer/Mike Conrad/Ojore/Alex Garcia/Tyler Roth/Dario Machiavelli

I think its gonna boil down to Phillips and Conrad but Conrad gonna get the win ( I would say that hey?) But yeah think one of the Fear members will win this one hopefully me.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Day Of Reckoning prediction thread! Empty Re: Day Of Reckoning prediction thread!

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 10:43 pm

RR v Ojore - apologies robin but I have to go Ojore here

6 man tag - Viper to pin Enforcer

JP v Conrad - I'm really stuck here. I genuinely think whoever goes into war games 2-1 up will lose. So my heart is saying Conrad here and EWF later, but my head is saying Phillips will beat Conrad

War Games - I think Enforcer will return the favour from earlier and pin Wood for the win and the title

But my 'out there' prediction is that it will come down to 2 on 1 in favour of FEAR and Say for example me, Conrad and Ojore (could be a combo of any guys, but is important Ojore is there). Conrad nails JP with the DustBuster and goes for the pin but Onore breaks it as he wants to be champion. Takes out Conrad and then the EWF team member gets to their feet and hits the finisher out of nowhere and pins Ojore to eliminate him and then goes on to beat the one remaining FEAR member

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 08 Jul 2013, 10:47 pm

Yeah I can see a situation like that, someone close to winning gets the pin but it's broken up by their own team mate...will be interesting...I can't believe it BUT somehow these PPV''s are getting bigger and bigger!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Mon 08 Jul 2013, 11:37 pm

Match 1
Robin Reborn vs Ojore
Sorry Nightwing but Ojore takes it.

Match 2
Wood, Sparxz and myself purely because (and I mean no disrespect to anyone) three of the best here vs another of the best, a guy that rarely shows up and the boss man.

Match 3
Flip a coin, it really could go either way.

Second Phase (Start time: 8pm)

Main event
"End of the world"
War Games
EWF vs FEAR
EWF to win, Enforcer to screw over FEAR and probably Sparxz to take the title.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 09 Jul 2013, 12:34 am

[b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(83, 100, 130); line-height: 18.1875px; background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242);"]The Card:
First Phase (1 pm starting time)
[/b]

Match 1
Robin Reborn vs Ojore

Got to be Ojore on this one, though I think Robin will give him his biggest test yet cos the kid seems to actively hurt himself in training just to prepare for pain!

Match 2

I think FEAR will get this one. No one will bend the rules like these guys.

Match 3

I think this is Jimmy's. There will definitely be all kinds of interference and probably a mass brawl on the outside. Phillips will capitalise on the carnage and pick up a smash and grab win.

[b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(83, 100, 130); line-height: 18.1875px; background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242);"]Second Phase (Start time: 8pm)

Main event
"End of the world"
War Games
[/b]
EWF vs FEAR

Reborn is gonna be beaten up bad from earlier. I think Conrad will be desperate to take out Phillips. I'm interested to see whether there is a plan behind Machiavelli's return, he could well screw FEAR even if hes not on a comeback trail. 

I would see Enforcer as the man to win the title. He is selfish enough and powerful enough. If I'm honest, I have hoped to cultivate a character in Ojore who is just not as interested in the title as the others. I could see him going on a rampage and taking out a lot of people before disappearing.

I also expect the ??? to be a man who is not as injured as Callihan hoped. Either the former champ or maybe even Magnusson (who will definitely appear at some point, or his mrs)

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 09 Jul 2013, 12:42 am

I'd love to say that Viper gets the title but I think him having two titles wouldn't work as the TV Title at the moment is almost part of his personality...I think it'll be used to catapult someone like Thunder in to the main event scene.

What I mean by "someone like Thunder" is a guy who's character is still quite new and hasn't quite climbed to the main event scene BUT someone who's promos deserve it.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 09 Jul 2013, 11:06 am

Match 1
Robin Reborn vs Ojore

I think this will be Ojore, but with a spot near the end that leaves both men in a mess.

Match 2

EWF to even things up

Match 3

I think Conrad, but I hope Phillips as the team 2-1 down will probably win War Games imo.

Main event
"End of the world"
War Games(The superstar who gains the final pinfall/submission will be the EWF World Champion)
EWF vs FEAR

I would love Enforcer to win the title, but I can only see an EWF victory overall. Not sure who would get the candidates (they all suck as they're Team EWF obviously) but I'll go for Jimmy Phillips!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down