The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Ugh, that’ll put a lot of butts in the seats.”

3 posters

Go down

“Ugh, that’ll put a lot of butts in the seats.”  Empty “Ugh, that’ll put a lot of butts in the seats.”

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 01 Jul 2013, 2:42 pm

An article from January that I just read on WWE.com about Mick Foley's title win and WCW's blatant mocking of it. Its often cited as a big difference maker in the Monday Night Wars, interesting contrasting views from Foley and Kevin Nash in this interview article.

http://www.wwe.com/classics/foley-nash-jan-4-1999-26081539/page-1 (there's 6 pages). WWE.com actually chuck out some really good articles, I found this one whilst reading about the live reaction of people to Foley's Hell in a Cell fall.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

“Ugh, that’ll put a lot of butts in the seats.”  Empty Re: “Ugh, that’ll put a lot of butts in the seats.”

Post by MetalMotty Mon 01 Jul 2013, 3:16 pm

good read although Nash is being Nash. He knew everything and in a way is bitter about alot of things. somehow he still thinks the finger poke of doom was a good idea

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

“Ugh, that’ll put a lot of butts in the seats.”  Empty Re: “Ugh, that’ll put a lot of butts in the seats.”

Post by Stan Marsh Mon 01 Jul 2013, 4:56 pm

Nothing has ever surprised Nash, has it? Hes so clever.

He made a lot of money from being a big fella with a good look and now acts like hes too cool for school.

His generation of wrestlers and how they fear 'The Internet' is one of the saddest things going, for me.

Are we assuming WWE.com have subbed 'know-it-alls' in for 'smarks' there - Nash's favourite word?

Stan Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down