The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is boxing you favourite sport?

+15
Scottrf
Mr Bounce
Valero's Conscience
Liam_Main
Sugar Boy Sweetie
eddyfightfan
Rowley
TRUSSMAN66
sweet_pea
88Chris05
BALTIMORA
azania
HumanWindmill
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
Lumbering_Jack
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Is boxing you favourite sport? - Page 4 Empty Is boxing you favourite sport?

Post by Lumbering_Jack Tue May 10, 2011 4:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Two part question really. For me, boxing is not my favourite sport to watch. I am a Newcastle fan and have had a season ticket from the age of 16. I travel all over the county to watch them play. No better feeling than a local derby. In terms of training boxing is definately my favourite. Pretty much enjoy all aspects of boxing training, you feel as if you have acheived so much after a hard session. I am also into my weight training, but that is a vanity thing...

How about you guys...

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Is boxing you favourite sport? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is boxing you favourite sport?

Post by HumanWindmill Wed May 11, 2011 12:31 am

Michaels, Sean wrote:

Wouldn't have minded so much but it was pi55ing with rain and at 5am in the morning i couldn't get a taxi!

There's just no pleasing some folks.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Is boxing you favourite sport? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is boxing you favourite sport?

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed May 11, 2011 12:32 am

DAVE667 wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:They were woman better chance of them cleaning up for a couple of quid an hour. Very Happy
If they were from Poland, they were probably Psychologists who left Poland due to lack of work opportunities and were in England struggling to get by stacking shelves.

My wife works with a Polish women who is a qualified teacher but ended up working here as an Admin Clerk

Shame but it happens their are a lot of immigrants who have came over here as skilled professionals who have ended up in low paid low skilled jobs. A lot of polish woman working in strip clubs in Glasgow. It was in the paper up here something like 60% of the dancers in Glasgow are European immigrats. Seems strange that someone can come over here with skills and end up dancing for money with their jubblies out.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed May 11, 2011 12:33 am

Michaels, Sean wrote:They were very shy in the morning. I think the John Smiths had worn off.

A couple of months later i had a similar experience with 2 fat birds. I was getting a bit of sly action with one of them (we were all in the same bed), when the other one went for a cheeky wrap around. Unfortunately the one i was dealing with didn't appreciate the others involvement and went downstairs. Fat bird number 2 then bottled it and said I had to leave.

Wouldn't have minded so much but it was pi55ing with rain and at 5am in the morning i couldn't get a taxi!

Fat birds should be more grateful.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 12:37 am

prettyboykev wrote:
Michaels, Sean wrote:They were very shy in the morning. I think the John Smiths had worn off.

A couple of months later i had a similar experience with 2 fat birds. I was getting a bit of sly action with one of them (we were all in the same bed), when the other one went for a cheeky wrap around. Unfortunately the one i was dealing with didn't appreciate the others involvement and went downstairs. Fat bird number 2 then bottled it and said I had to leave.

Maybe these Polish girls should start a taxi service for women who've made a terrible choice on their night out and really do need to get out of there and home ASAP

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed May 11, 2011 12:38 am

prettyboykev wrote:

I had a young South African cricketer staying with me and I took him to Barclays to open a bank account. We were ushered to a desk and told someone would be with us soon. Just my luck that when someone did turn up it was fat bird number 1. I did ask if there was any 2 for 1 incentives currently being offered which salvaged a bit of my pride.
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed May 11, 2011 12:40 am

Michaels, Sean wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:

I had a young South African cricketer staying with me and I took him to Barclays to open a bank account. We were ushered to a desk and told someone would be with us soon. Just my luck that when someone did turn up it was fat bird number 1. I did ask if there was any 2 for 1 incentives currently being offered which salvaged a bit of my pride.

Post of the day.

You just COULDN'T make that one up. Absolutely priceless.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed May 11, 2011 12:40 am

Well Michaels Sean, I'm sure the fat lasses enjoyed and appreciated your understanding nature and sly wit, you old smoothy, you!
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 12:52 am

HumanWindmill wrote:
Michaels, Sean wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:

Post of the day.

We had an agency lad working for us about 10 years back who was a right laugh. We used to have office night's out and he was as mad as a box of badger's. At closing time, we'd all pile round to his for a few more beers and then drift off home. Occasionally, some of us would crash at his place and crawl into work the following day.

Eventually his contract was up and we lost touch. Several months afterwards there was a disturbance at the front desk of the Police Station. The desk Sgt was telling a member of the public that he was willing to take a burglary report but that this person would be best off telling the whole story.

All we heard was, "Look, I did NOT invite this man back to my house for sex. Yes, I met him in a pub, no, I don't know who he was, yes, we went back to mine for drinks and when I woke up all my stuff had been stolen!

Two guesses who it was!!!!!!

We did have to go tell the desk Sgt that the lad was a genuine decent bloke, somewhat naive perhaps, but certainly not that way inclined.

It WAS funny though!

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed May 11, 2011 12:59 am

DAVE667 wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
Michaels, Sean wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:

Post of the day.

We had an agency lad working for us about 10 years back who was a right laugh. We used to have office night's out and he was as mad as a box of badger's. At closing time, we'd all pile round to his for a few more beers and then drift off home. Occasionally, some of us would crash at his place and crawl into work the following day.

Eventually his contract was up and we lost touch. Several months afterwards there was a disturbance at the front desk of the Police Station. The desk Sgt was telling a member of the public that he was willing to take a burglary report but that this person would be best off telling the whole story.

All we heard was, "Look, I did NOT invite this man back to my house for sex. Yes, I met him in a pub, no, I don't know who he was, yes, we went back to mine for drinks and when I woke up all my stuff had been stolen!

Two guesses who it was!!!!!!

We did have to go tell the desk Sgt that the lad was a genuine decent bloke, somewhat naive perhaps, but certainly not that way inclined.

It WAS funny though!

Poor sod would have taken a while to live that one down.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 1:36 am

I suppose the difficulty is when you meet up with him and his wife/girlfriend and the best story you can tell her is that one.

"You used to chat to strange men in pubs and invite them back to your house for drinks?"

"Yes love, but not in a weird way!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed May 11, 2011 5:25 am

Never had a three in a bed...

Makes the bed too warm...harder to sleep..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4