The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 2

4 posters

Go down

Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 2

Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 2 Vote_lcap53%Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 2 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 8 ]
Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 2 Vote_lcap47%Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 2 Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 2 Empty Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 2

Post by Gcass Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:45 pm

We come to the 2nd match of the last 16 as we try to establish who was the best Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight champion according to the 606v2 forum.

Match 2 sees the man of 1000 moves, Dean Malenko take on Chris Jericho.

The attached link shows Dean Malenko in action against Chris Jericho.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DIJJe9e1_vM

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 2 Empty Re: Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 2

Post by Gcass Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:46 pm

I chose Dean Malenko as I think he was a better Cruiserweight than Jericho, who undoubtedly has had a better career.

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 2 Empty Re: Greatest Ever Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Champion Last 16, Match 2

Post by Gregers Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:13 pm

Malenko as a cruiserweight, jericho as a heavyweight

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gcass Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Totally agree Gregers.

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Shame Malenko had the charisma of a walnut.
But he gets my vote here. For the same reason as Gregers.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Gcass Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:11 pm

It's funny isn't it, in an era full of caricatures he played it very straight. Supremely gifted though.

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Supremely gifted. It's a pity his brother didn't stick around for an extra couple of years, but then he maybe would've held Dean back a bit and got in the way of his Horseman run. The more talented one got the bigger success for sure.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:43 pm

Tough one, I think Jericho is overrated massivly by a lot of people, but he undeniablely has a lot more strings to his bow than malenko, who's most charismatic period probably involved wearing a mask and pretending to me someone else

Probably should be Jericho but malenko because I like him

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down