The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Want Gene Hunt back on my telly !

3 posters

Go down

I Want Gene Hunt back on my telly ! Empty I Want Gene Hunt back on my telly !

Post by Kenny Tue 18 Jun 2013, 2:37 pm

As i previously said on another thread i was bored the other night so decided to re-watch Life on Mars ( i have since watched Ashes to Ashes aswell ) as it was one of my favourite shows . It has left me wanting a return to our screens of the mighty Gene Hunt

here's what i would like to happen

As we know at the very end of Ashes to Ashes Gene was again confronted by the ' spirit ' of a modern day policeman stumbling into the past wanting to know were his i-phone was , well i would like Gene to grab said policeman by the collars as he greets him into ' his kingdom ' .... but right at that moment have the policeman body be shocked back into life ( and modern time ) bringing Gene with him into 2013 .

I would love to see Gene Hunt having to deal with today's society and more to the point today's society dealing with a no nonsense Gene Hunt !
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

I Want Gene Hunt back on my telly ! Empty Re: I Want Gene Hunt back on my telly !

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 18 Jun 2013, 2:55 pm

That's a good idea. It could be called Where Are We Now?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

I Want Gene Hunt back on my telly ! Empty Re: I Want Gene Hunt back on my telly !

Post by Kenny Tue 18 Jun 2013, 2:59 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:That's a good idea. It could be called Where Are We Now?

I like that , excellent thinking JM thumbsup
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 3:50 pm

Now, whilst it's got legs, the old "man out of his time" routine has been done before (Austin Powers). However, when you consider that this would be done by the BBC, there's absolutely nothing to  prevent them from spending a small fortune on something that's been done before and re-packaging it as fresh and innovative tv.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 20 Jun 2013, 3:05 am

Sounds like a decent idea, but as the great philosipher Jagger once said 'you can't always get what you want'

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down