The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw Discussion Thread (I suggest theyre may be spoilers)

+7
NickisBHAFC
Kay Fabe
CenaNuff
MetalMotty
x12x
Dolphin Ziggler
Dr Gregory House MD
11 posters

Go down

Raw Discussion Thread (I suggest theyre may be spoilers) Empty Raw Discussion Thread (I suggest theyre may be spoilers)

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:16 am

Weird opening segement with the McMahon's seems like a heel turn.

Sheild now though Smile

Last edited by Dr Gregory House MD on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Raw Discussion Thread (I suggest theyre may be spoilers) Empty Re: Raw Discussion Thread (I suggest theyre may be spoilers)

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:17 am

I won't be back until tomorrow night to comment but for my sanity please change that "their" to "there" xoxo

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Raw Discussion Thread (I suggest theyre may be spoilers) Empty Re: Raw Discussion Thread (I suggest theyre may be spoilers)

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:19 am

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:I won't be back until tomorrow night to comment but for my sanity please change that "their" to "there" xoxo

Changed it for you MWHAHAHA!

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:35 am

Simply awesome opening match, the Sheild's 6 man's never stop impressing, neither does Daniel Bryan who looked amazing again tonight, shame it seems like he's going to come out the heel in Hell No as he's so so over, hopefully WWE don't try to hard to kill the cheers

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:40 am

When the Shield came out I thought it was a sort of face turn by defending the crowds...very awkward opening segment but that match was pretty awesome...I can see Team Hell No v Shield for the tag titles and Randy Orton v Ambrose for the US...would certainly give the title some prestige.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:44 am

As for Daniel Bryan, I like the idea of him being a face who is a bit of a psycho...bit like Benoit (hopefully not as crazy).

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:49 am

I agree the opening was weird, and not good weird, seems their going for some upper management H&S gimmick

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:30 am

Been quite a good Raw so far, if you take out the McMahon/HHH segments and Jericho's part in the contract signing which was woefully unfunny, wrestling has been good and I'm looking forward to Ryback v Bryan and Axel vs Cena

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:07 am

Just finished watching it, very good raw, bar the crappy segments highlighted above, the wrestling was of a good standard, Bryan was the star of the show, had both MOTN No1 and 2, main event was predictable but well done, surprised how much offence Axel was given, I think it's clear they have plans for him, at least for just now.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:09 am

I'm not reading anything in this thread but just let it be known you are a greedy swine House

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:02 am

quite like the strong booking of Axel. i know they arent clean wins he had of late but a win is a win

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:08 am

I think they need to cement the push with a clean win over someone strong...if he keeps winning because of technicalities then it's going to get boring...a win over someone like Randy Orton, Sheamus or even Kane/Daniel Bryan would be a good person to put him over even more.

I can see them using Cesaro though.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by CenaNuff Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:13 pm

Best RAW I have seen in a very very long time. Daniel Bryan was just amazing, he is so over at the moment yet I fear he WWE are going to turn him into your typical paranoid heel by the end of his current story line. Really hope that isn't the case.

Also I have had no interest in HHH at all recently but I think the additions of Vince and Stephanie last night was very well done, Vince one the mic when in heel mode is a joy to listen to.

CenaNuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Daniel Bryan is definitely my tip for the MitB, its about time hes been given a storyline to sink his teeth into....it does look like his paranoia will eventually get the better od him and turn heel, its a shame as I thonk like CM Punk the WWE have finally foundba face people want to cheer for...want to invest their emotion in and want to see succeed, in this day and age that type of face is unique in main stream wrestling...as long as he is pushed to the upper card tbough I wont be disappointed, DB has constantly turned everything they've thrown at him into gold

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:37 pm

On a different note, thank God McMahons went back to his old hair style and put a tint through it....takes years off him, he didnt suit that combover at all

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:08 pm

I really agree about Daniel Bryan being the face everyone loves to cheer, Kids love him, Adults love him, he's over without being edgey, which is a big difference between him and Punk, when Punk turned face last year it blunted him somewhat and I noticed a bit of a backlash.

DB can do it all, wrestling, serious and comedy, his german on Rollins on Smackdown last week was the best, most vicious, I've seen on WWE since Benoit and Angle were in their pomp, also while were on it his 'Flying Goat' on Ryback this week was spectacular, and that's coming from someone who hates the diving headbutt.

YES! YES! YES!

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:11 pm

He's the perfect person for the WWE to push right now, like people have said...he's over with the kids, the adults and even the IWC love him because of how he made it to the WWE...I really think now is a perfect time to start his push and have him feud with Ziggler for the World Title once the Del Rio stuff is over.

That feud would have some amazing matches and some comedy gold with AJ Lee getting caught in the middle...it would have the wrestling for the fans of matches, the drama for fans of the soap opera style wrestling and the comedy moments for the kids.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:20 pm

Agree with the above but could also have DB go after cena's title then you would have a Daniel Bryan- CM punk fued again

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Talking about Ziggler...hes been off for a good while now, almost 30 days... some suspicious people might find that intriguing...

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:Talking about Ziggler...hes been off for a good while now, almost 30 days... some suspicious people might find that intriguing...

I was thinking that he'd been a wee while, but I'm nieve and like to think the best in people, lets face it he's definatly not on 'roids

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:55 pm

The Mcmahon segment last night i found weird, but i am also interested to see where they take this. Vince was actually quite good last night, i wouldn't mind seeing him turn heel. The way Steph was acting towards the crowd as well, seemed both were acting a bit heelish last night.

The Paul Heyman and Y2J contract dragged a bit and now we do have to see Punk vs Jericho at Payback. I still don't like this and i still hope that he doesn't return yet. To soon IMO.

The shield match was superb. Best part of the night. Just such a good match and i would go as far to say it was there best match since being in the WWE. Maybe not as good as the TLC match.

The John Cena vs Ryback feud is actually better than i expected and i am kind of looking forward to there match at Payback.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:25 pm

CenaNuff wrote:Daniel Bryan was just amazing, he is so over at the moment yet I fear he WWE are going to turn him into your typical paranoid heel by the end of his current story line. Really hope that isn't the case.
If they could keep him crazy and paranoid, but make that a face trait, that'd be awesome.

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:47 pm

xviperx wrote:As for Daniel Bryan, I like the idea of him being a face who is a bit of a psycho...bit like Benoit (hopefully not as crazy).

dodgy comment
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:52 pm

sjh5678 wrote:
xviperx wrote:As for Daniel Bryan, I like the idea of him being a face who is a bit of a psycho...bit like Benoit (hopefully not as crazy).

dodgy comment

No matter what happened, Benoit was an amazing wrestler...Bryan reminds me of him in some respect.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by BD21 Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Bryan's destruction of The Shield on smackdown was epic. If that was on Raw, we'd have a megastar on our hands

BD21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Did you hear and see how hot the crowd were for that? If McMahon wants to ignore someone who gets that kind of reaction then he's bonkers

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:12 pm

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_71062.shtml#.Ua5JLWT72PU

All I am going to say is watch the video and listen to the last line from Big E... I am not sure if I have ever heard anything better

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:19 pm

haha it seems to be a thing that he does now in those interviews.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:57 pm

When is Bray Wyatt suppose to be debuting? His video promo's are class!!! Really hope he is better than the Husky Harris character!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down