The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming interview - any questions for Keith Mason from Castleford?

4 posters

Go down

Upcoming interview - any questions for Keith Mason from Castleford? Empty Upcoming interview - any questions for Keith Mason from Castleford?

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Mon 03 Jun 2013, 6:01 pm

Hi all, it's looking likely that I'll be interviewing Keith Mason from Castleford for the Journal sometime soon.

If there's any questions you'd like me to ask, put them up in here
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Upcoming interview - any questions for Keith Mason from Castleford? Empty Re: Upcoming interview - any questions for Keith Mason from Castleford?

Post by aucklandlaurie Mon 03 Jun 2013, 6:26 pm

What something along the lines of :

"Gidday keith, how come you didnt play many games for the Storm?"

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Upcoming interview - any questions for Keith Mason from Castleford? Empty Re: Upcoming interview - any questions for Keith Mason from Castleford?

Post by Kenny Mon 03 Jun 2013, 8:44 pm

Do you think your hard man image stopped you gaining more international caps ?

You may not wish to answer this , but is there any player that winds you up to the point you want to give them a slap ?

How is the friendship with Mickey Rourke ?

Is there a player you wouldn't want to mess with or who was the hardest opponent you have faced ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 03 Jun 2013, 8:47 pm

Are you planning an autobiography ?

When you do hang up your boots will you go into coaching or management ?

You have played for a number of clubs , but are there any that you nearly joined but didn't ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Tue 04 Jun 2013, 4:05 pm

Cheers Kenny, that gives me a few things to work with
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 04 Jun 2013, 4:11 pm

No problem

I would also like to know from a players point of view if he thinks the home nations are better of split ie England Wales Scotland Ireland or should we revert back to Great Britain for test matches ?

If he thinks they are better off separate then what about a say 4 yearly Great British Lions type tour down under ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue 04 Jun 2013, 7:16 pm

Can you ask Keith if he agree's with me that once a player has played for a country at senior level he should not be allowed to play for another country

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 04 Jun 2013, 7:55 pm

Who is the best player he has played with ?

And against ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue 04 Jun 2013, 8:04 pm

A good question is how many teams should be in super league, 12 or 14, and should P & R be brought back.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down