The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rewriting the script

+3
Shot 21 LCFC
Ian2307
The-Rizz
7 posters

Go down

Rewriting the script Empty Rewriting the script

Post by The-Rizz Thu 23 May 2013, 9:21 am

It’s been a while, I’ve become a bit disinterested in the WWE product since Wrestlemania, but having said that I did watch Extreme Rules, which I thought was a decent PPV, and I watched this week’s Raw.

Thought I’d like to try something new on this forum, a sort of challenge to all those who think they can do better than the current WWE creative team. My suggestion is that each week we take a storyline/angle/segment from Raw and rewrite it.

This week on Raw we saw the re-debut of Curtis Axel, to a fairly mixed response. Some people felt a bit underwhelmed that Axel was picked as the new “Paul Heyman guy” some people felt that HHH buried him with that slap, some people felt he should have gone over HHH clean in the main event.

So I put it to the forum that you re-write the segment, however you like, see if we can come up with anything better that what WWE gave us on Monday night (quite frankly that shouldn’t be too hard!!)

I will post my rewrite shortly.

The-Rizz

Back to top Go down

Rewriting the script Empty Re: Rewriting the script

Post by The-Rizz Thu 23 May 2013, 9:22 am

Here goes my re-write of the HHH/Heyman/Axel storyline from this week’s Raw:

I would keep the first part of the storyline the same; Heyman introduces Curtis Axel as his new guy, HHH interrupts, slaps Axel down to the canvas, and challenges him to a match in the Raw main event.

In the Raw main event, Heyman and Axel make their way to the ring, HHH comes out next. HHH and Axel lock up in the middle of the ring, however before anything else can happen, Heyman grabs a mic from ringside and interrupts the match, he tells HHH that he has made a mistake, a slip of the tongue so to speak. Earlier on Raw when he said he had a new Paul Heyman guy, what he meant to say was he had new Paul Heyman guys, suddenly down the ramp come to 2 guys wearing “I’m a Paul Heyman guy” t-shirts: Kassius Ohno and Mason Ryan.

HHH is distracted by both these guys coming down to ringside, and it gives Axel a chance for revenge with a slap to the face of his own!! Ohno and Ryan hit the ring, and the 3 of them beat down on HHH. Raw goes off air with Heyman and his new faction standing over a beaten HHH in the middle of the ring.

The-Rizz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian2307 Thu 23 May 2013, 10:23 am

i dont understand those claiming that Curtis Axel should have picked up the clean win over HHH.

This is a guy who for months has lost to the likes of Sin Cara and JTG ffs.
Noone would ever believe that going over HHH was even a remotely possible outcome.

what they have now is the chance to use the " I put HHH out of action" schpeel and build from there.

let Axel get some wins under his belt and build him up, rather than going from jobber to beating one of the top guys in the space of a week.
Ian2307
Ian2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 23 May 2013, 1:13 pm

They should have had Triple H valiantly carry on like the heroic face he is, only to collapse in the ring. Curtis Axel then pins him. Failing that maybe the referee should have actually counted him out. It should have ended with an Axel victory rather than a no contest.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 23 May 2013, 1:39 pm

Even if HHH was unable to continue, surely that should have been listed as an Axel win?

I meant to ask earlier in the week, at the very end of Raw it sounded to me like Lawler said HHH was having a stroke. Was that me hearing tings or did he actually say that?

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 23 May 2013, 2:40 pm

I heard that too.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowlandbrit Thu 23 May 2013, 3:15 pm

Enforcer wrote:I meant to ask earlier in the week, at the very end of Raw it sounded to me like Lawler said HHH was having a stroke. Was that me hearing tings or did he actually say that?
Lawler apologised for it after the show on twitter, although the tweet's since been deleted for some reason.

Lowlandbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 23 May 2013, 3:27 pm

Shot 21 LCFC wrote:They should have had Triple H valiantly carry on like the heroic face he is, only to collapse in the ring. Curtis Axel then pins him. Failing that maybe the referee should have actually counted him out. It should have ended with an Axel victory rather than a no contest.

I agree. Axel should have got the pin. Doesnt matter if it was clean or not, it would have helped him all the same.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by poc.sco Thu 23 May 2013, 3:32 pm

For me he should have had the typical heel introduction...

Haymen in the ring rambling on about how Lesnar destroyed the game and done it using his own weapon of choice. His obligations to WWE complete he has now returned home to be with his family as always pointing out his client doesn't fight for free. But now he has a new "Haymen guy" that world gets to meet tonight...

HHH music hits and he makes his way to the ring getting right in Haymen's face when he enters, pinning him in the corner ready for a beat down and thats when Curtis Axel comes from the crowd and proceeds to decimate the game leaving him lifeless in the middle of the ring, foot on the chest like a trophy kill.

Haymen then takes the mic to end the show saying HHH is just too predictable, world meet Curtis Axel and the music hits to end the show.

poc.sco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down