The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why there isn't the same crawd of nutters........

+5
bogbrush
lydian
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
Jeremy_Kyle
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why there isn't the same crawd of  nutters........ - Page 2 Empty Why there isn't the same crawd of nutters........

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Wed May 15, 2013 5:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Looking for a moment just what's up around the same old corner, outside the 606v2 fishbowl.

I wanted to check if the story of the golden.....(well you know it is difficult for me even to write the two abused little words) .....gathers a minimum of credit on other well established tennis forums. To see if its true what its (of the golde.....) feverish supporters are crying out loud for a while on here, that is so obvious this is the best, most exciting and technically proficient tennis era in the history of earth that, really no need to debate.

The first well established tennis website I came across in my quest was:

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?s=456747e333d34423f9064ee733ec060b&t=458295&page=2

Scanned the first four pages (a bit quickly tbh) and if I am not wrong, there's at least a 99% of posters that find the idea either: illogical/ unprovable/ silly/ contrary of truth/ typical of superficial people with little or no knowledge of the game.

So, what's the conclusion?
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Why there isn't the same crawd of  nutters........ - Page 2 Empty Re: Why there isn't the same crawd of nutters........

Post by socal1976 Thu May 16, 2013 3:21 pm

Again, not to harp but I read your detailed analysis and picked out 3 points, exactly 3 things I disagreed with your analysis.

1. Second serve
2. when pulled wide
3. When hitting the high ball

If I focus on the points of contention and fail to concede things that I agree with you on (ie forehand, taking the ball on the rise etc) do not assume that I don't read your analysis or move the goal posts. For the sake or argueing, I look at the areas were we differ. Another point of contention is the guys serving over 135 thing that I don't buy. But my mistake I will mention areas of agreement next time, and not just focus on the areas that make don't make sense to me.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2