The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(TNA Spoiler) Are they really trying to make a storyline out of....

+5
Dolphin Ziggler
Mr Video Man
MetalMotty
Shot 21 LCFC
Fernando
9 posters

Go down

(TNA Spoiler) Are they really trying to make a storyline out of.... Empty (TNA Spoiler) Are they really trying to make a storyline out of....

Post by Fernando Mon 13 May 2013, 11:49 pm

Austin Aries manjunk?

on Thursday’s Impact, ring announcer Christy Hemme mistakenly introduced Christopher Daniels and Kazarian when Bobby Roode and Austin Aries were on their way to the ring. Aries was clearly perturbed. He made Hemme correct herself – reasonable – then trapped her in the corner and mounted the second turnbuckle, thus putting his crotch in her face

The Twitter portion of the incident started with a person on Twitter posting: "Did @AustinAries Put His Nuts In @hemmepowered Face?" Hemme replied to the reader, "Yes. Unacceptable.

On Saturday night
@AustinAries
Pretty nuts, some of the junk people get the balls to say over the net, knowing they couldn't to your face...Eh, anyway, time to sack out.

I know TNA have produced crap recently but to make a storyline of this is just up their with Hogan tweeting a picture of his daughters legs.

If this isn't a storyline then i suspect he's gunna be in big trouble with TNA sexually harassing a "Member" of staff

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

(TNA Spoiler) Are they really trying to make a storyline out of.... Empty Re: (TNA Spoiler) Are they really trying to make a storyline out of....

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 14 May 2013, 8:38 am

What I wanto to know is why the hell is Christy Hemme wasting her life as a TNA ring announcer? She is one of the hottest divas in history - come back to WWE please!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

(TNA Spoiler) Are they really trying to make a storyline out of.... Empty Re: (TNA Spoiler) Are they really trying to make a storyline out of....

Post by MetalMotty Tue 14 May 2013, 10:45 am

I agree with shot 21 about Christy Hemme seems a waste, but maybe she is happy with the role.

Also i wouldnt say its a storyline would just say they are staying in character in social media. if anything Austin Aries is making a joke about the situation

By this i mean it was probably a work to get heat but not a long term storyline of sexual harrassment.

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Tue 14 May 2013, 5:35 pm

MetalMotty wrote:I agree with shot 21 about Christy Hemme seems a waste, but maybe she is happy with the role.

Also i wouldnt say its a storyline would just say they are staying in character in social media. if anything Austin Aries is making a joke about the situation

By this i mean it was probably a work to get heat but not a long term storyline of sexual harrassment.

apparently it wasn't scripted but still it is unprofessional and disgusting that Austin Aries did that.....fine she made a mistake so what it doesn't mean you get to berate them on live tv. this is the video of the incident.
Spoiler:
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 14 May 2013, 6:25 pm

Its not as bad as its being made out. I think he wasnt just playing the heel. His character would do that. He also just stands in front of her, its not like he thrusts it in her face

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 14 May 2013, 6:33 pm

You can hear her laughing as he does it, I think TNA are just playing it up abit on Twitter for some publicity. I think both parties are just tweeting in character about it. Nothing more.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Tue 14 May 2013, 7:04 pm

Austin Aries will be disciplined for his public form of sexual harassment towards TNA Wrestling ring announcer Christy Hemme on last Thursday's episode of Impact Wrestling. Mark Madden of WrestleZone.com garnered a statement from David Schwarz, Senior Vice President of Communications for Spike TV, regarding the matter Tuesday.

“We have a zero tolerance policy for sexual harassment,”. “We discussed the incident with our partner. Aries is being disciplined. I’m trying to get more information on what action is being taken. Dixie Carter took this very personally. He will be disciplined. Again, we have a zero tolerance policy for sexual harassment.

“I’m not sure specifically how the discipline will be handled. To what extent, I don’t know. This is certainly something we don’t condone and don’t tolerate. Such behavior is not welcome."
"I think that a statement of some sort will be coming. That’s being worked out. But immediate action will be taken."
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Wed 15 May 2013, 4:34 pm

So Aries took his little revenge stunt a bit too far.

I suppose it was in slightly bad taste, given there are children at most shows...I'm guessing they don't want to put out the message that sort of thing is acceptable.

Hopefully he'll just be given a stern talking to and he'll have to make a public apology during his next appearance.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Thu 16 May 2013, 9:41 am

Impact Wrestling star Austin Aries has been hit was a "severe" fine as a result of his actions last week.

After Impact Wrestling announcer Christy Hemme botched her duties and announced Aries & Bobby Roode as Christopher Daniels & Kazarian, Aries got in her face, cornered her in the ring, stood on the ropes and shoved his man bits into her face. The incident was unscripted and led to at least one journalist contacting Spike TV and asking what actions they would be taking against Aries.

Hemme tweeted afterwards that Aries' conduct was "unacceptable." Aries has since apologized to Hemme privately and a source told TMZ that she was satisfied with his apology.
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 16 May 2013, 9:49 am

This really is a mountain out of a molehill.

I watched it this morning and its an absolute nothing story.

I would be fairly confident that the "severe fine" is under a $1.

More column inches and TNA seen to be doing the right thing. I was actually looking forward to seeing this but was extremely disappointed at what the transgression was.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 16 May 2013, 1:40 pm

Was it bad taste? Yes...did he "shove his man bits in her face"? Not at all...hey at least we're mentioning TNA and d!ck in the same sentence and Hogan's not involved.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down